Tit for Tat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd nearly drifted off before suddenly feeling his strong hands rubbing the arches of her feet then working the knots out of her ankles, calves, thighs, and momentarily her butt cheeks. The only warning she had was the muffled click of a cap before the cold scented oil was pooled in the small of her back. James spread it around her entire backside, rubbing out her common knots. As he worked across her bra line his hands slipped down the sides of her chest and rubbed the edges of her breasts kneading them far less than they needed.

Just as Andrea was about to forgive him for all he'd done today, as well as in the past, she suddenly felt his thumbs sneak some oil between her crack. However, it was most likely an accidental slip, she was so oily, and he continued across the rest of her back.

To kiss her ears, James had to slide up her backside which rested his cock between her cheeks. She could tell he was naked and hard, which flattered her: what a nice thought—her husband got an erection from doting on her. But each reaming of her shoulder knots elicited a painful moan from Andrea which coincided with a downward thrust from his groin. The underside of his cock kept bumping the opening of her bum stirring up mixed feelings.

When she felt his thighs slide down her own, she assumed he was readjusting so he could hit her lower portion—which to a point was true. Spreading her cheeks apart, James savored the sight of her puckered hole before sliding forward and down, poking for the first time that day inside her twat. James was obviously pent up as he pounded away instead of utilize his technique of shallow thrusts followed by a deep penetration. She nearly protested when his thumb pressed on her bunghole, but it slipped in before she had a chance, derailing her train of thought. It did make his earlier oily slip up suddenly become a highly planned deposit for later.

Pressing down with his thumb, James was able to feel through her thin membrane to the top of his cock sliding back and forth inside her, just one story below. Pulling out, James reached behind himself and collected his waiting penetration pal.

"Argh, put it back in," demanded Andrea, frustrated, as she thrust backwards hoping to catch his cock and entice it back into inserting. However, when she felt Busy Buzzer use the backdoor and his cock dive back in her muff, Andrea finally understood what he meant by "double" or nothing. She'd never had both holes filled at once. Sure, a finger or two might have found their way back there while a cock or dildo was stuffed up front, but never two full sized objects.

When James turned it on to full, they both savored the vibrations it sent through her lower regions. Leaning over, James continued digging out her shoulders' knots forcing the pulsating plastic penis to stay inside her ass as it frantically tried shaking its way out. He savored her moans of physical pain along with sexual satisfaction. Andrea knew she'd have to change their sheet once she felt her flood gates burst open spilling her gushing fluids atop their bed right as James let his own streams of semen inside of her.

"I guess you win," conceded James as he rolled over completely spent.

"Don't sound too disappointed—it does mean more of these 'massages.'" Andrea reminded James. "So, how does being the loser feel?"

James' satisfied sigh answered. "I can't wait to write the review for Imports Limited," smiled James as Andrea slapped his chest before snuggling close.