Tit for Tat Pt. 01-02

Story Info
Yes, she'll do anal ... for a price.
3.4k words
4.27
56.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trigger warning: This story portrays male-dominant, female-submissive, **CONSENSUAL** fantasy anal rape play. Keep that in mind before choosing to read further.

It also contains some very mild scat that involves the mouth.

*****

PART 1

- C'mon, Nicole, it'll be fun.

Nicole did not look convinced.

- Mmm ... but I've heard that it hurts and can make you bleed.

- Well, yeah, if you're — I mean the guy — is stupid or reckless. But I'll use lots of lube and go nice and slow to start off with. We can take it from there, and set up a safe word so you can tell me to slow down if things get too crazy. But I think once you get used to it you'll never want to go back. A lot of girls really like it — not just in porn, either (I could hear the objection coming) — and it feels so good from the guy's perspective. For me it'll be a lot tighter than even a really tight pussy, and for you I'll be basically massaging your clit. You'll be in heaven. Plus it's messy and dirty and kinky and bad.

Nicole appeared to consider it for a moment.

- Please? Ugh, I had to beg.

Nicole thought for a few more seconds.

- It's really not going to hurt?

- Oh, I didn't say that. It might hurt a little. But a lot of the pain is just psychological. Besides, we can reduce the chance of it hurting if we take things slowly at first.

Nicole paused a few more seconds, and then her expression started to turn.

- Okay. We can try it.

I kept my facial expression as unmoved as possible. Didn't want to play my hand too early.

- BUT —

Goddamn it, I knew there was going to be a "but."

- If you get your wish, then I get to make a wish. Fair's fair, right?

Couldn't argue with that.

- Yep. Of course. Whatcha thinkin' about, babe?

Nicole's mouth began to form an evil smile and I felt a pit in my stomach. I could tell that this bargain was going to be less easily won than I had hoped.

- Well ... if I'm getting fucked in the ass ...

Gulp.

- Then it's only fair that YOU get fucked in the ass, too.

Oh, god. Strap-ons. Dildos. The ones you see at the porn shops. The ones in the glass cases. The ones that must be two feet long.

Maybe I didn't want anal so bad after all.

Nicole continued:

- I want you to meet my gay friend Pedro. I dated him in high school before he came out. He was on the football team, and he's big and tall and muscular and super cute. I want to dress you up like a little whore and pimp you out to him for a half-hour. I want you to be his subservient little bitch and get him off in whatever way he needs. And I want to watch.

Strangely enough, I felt a little relieved — somehow the thought of being fucked by a man was a little less dreadful than the thought of taking an impersonal, fleshless plastic toy from behind. Though I'd never had gay sex before, I'd always seen guys that I thought were hot and felt a little bit excited at the prospect of exploring this latent side of my sexuality. The thought of anal sex (or, at least, receiving it) did scare me a little but I figured I wouldn't know until I actually tried it.

In fact, as I thought about it a little more I started to feel my cock harden. Whenever I watched porn it was always the cum-shot that got me off in the end — just the thought of what goes through his mind, the thought him erect, tortured with consuming, intense, intensifying pleasure, pumping and pumping and pumping until he loses control of his brain and shoots his sperm ... god, from either end that had to be the greatest sexual thrill ever. I got lost in the idea for a second as a little wave of electricity came over me — one that I hadn't felt before thinking about straight sex.

Yep, I was definitely going to do this.

- Okay.

- Great! Nicole leaned in to give me a kiss. I'll see when he can come over. You want to unwrap your gift first?

- Sure, I said. I'm a little tired right now, but maybe tomorrow night?

- Sounds good, love. I can't wait.

I started to stand up to go back in the kitchen when another thought occurred to me.

- Nicole?

- Yeah?

I searched for the right words.

- So, your wish for me is kind of elaborate. Do you mind if I ... add something to my wish?

- Depends on what it is, sweetie.

I gathered the courage to be open. This was one of the few fetishes I had that I hadn't talked about with Nicole yet - and she knew I was bi.

- Can we pretend like I'm —

Nicole waited for the end of the sentence. I tried to read her face but still couldn't predict her reaction.

- — raping you?

I didn't want to wait for her to respond before rapid-firing in my defense:

- Just so you know, it's NOT something I would ever do in real life and I think rape is terrible and anyone who really does it should be locked u —-

- We can definitely play pretend rape. Nicole smiled. She seemed to take it well.

- Oh. I couldn't think of anything less vapid to say, nor anything at all to follow. Nicole picked up the conversational slack:

- You don't have to explain yourself; I know you'd never actually do something like that in real life. It's just a fantasy. A-OK. No judgment here.

Phew. One more thing.

- Okay ... can I humiliate you? Like, assert myself and call you dirty names? Again, I wouldn't actually mean of them and I don't think you're a sex object or any ...

- Yes, Will. You can humiliate me. It's all pretend. Don't worry so much.

I sighed again with relief.

- Whew, okay. Glad I got that out of the way.

Nicole kissed me again, longer this time.

- Can't wait for tomorrow, handsome.

- Me neither.

—————-

PART 2

I enter our bedroom and Nicole is standing there, her back to me, in a tank top and hot pink shorts. Her blonde and brown hair out, falling on her shoulders. This is going to be so sweet.

I get into character and put on my best dickhead voice.

- Hey baby, nice rack you got there! I call out. It feels weird talking so loudly in my own house but saying it too softly would ruin the illusion.

Nicole turns around to give me a disgusted snarl and an eye roll. She's good. She takes a few steps forward as if to keep walking and I continue.

- Yeah, that's right, mamasita. Keep walking. Shake that tight little booty and give me a show.

I take a couple of steps in her direction and she stops and turns around.

- Leave me alone.

I dial the character up a couple of notches and get really close to her. I slap her butt and start touching her stomach and neck. Really aggressively feeling her up.

- All right, baby, no need to have your time of the month all over me, just speakin' my mind about that fine body you've got. It's a free country.

Nicole turns her head to face away from me, pulling away from my groping and trying to push me away.

I can tell she's getting really close to blowing up, so I take things even further. I reach into her shirt to grab her tits and start trying to take her shirt off. Touching the sensitive parts of her tummy and the waist of her hot pink shorts. Leaning into her ear, I go over the top with the abuse:

- You got a boyfriend, girl? How's he fuck you? I bet he doesn't have half the dick I do. Tell you what, let's go to my place and I can show you how a real man treats a pretty lady like you.

I slap and grab her ass, and she smacks me across the face more suddenly and forcefully than I ever expected out of her. It actually really hurts.

- Get bent, asshole! I told you to leave me alone, so fuck off!

Time to go into full rape mode. Recoiling, I return the favor and slap her, hard, across the face.

- What the fuck did you just say to me, you contemptible little bitch?

I reach out my hand and grab her by the throat, squeezing but making sure she can still breathe.

Her face takes on fear — sudden, intense, like the fear of death. For that expression alone she deserved a write-in campaign for the next Oscars.

- I — I'm sorry. I — didn't mean it, I — I — just ...

- You got that right, cunt.

I shove her against our bathroom wall, trying to be forceful but not so forceful as to make her hit her head or take an awkward slip. Fortunately the floors are carpeted so there's no hard tile to hit her head on. She does hit the wall a little hard so I end scene to check up on her.

- Hey babe, you okay? Sorry, I didn't mean to push you that hard.

She's fine.

- No, I'm okay. Just lost my balance there for a sec.

- Okay.

We mold our faces back into theatrical poses and we're back to the scene.

I come at her, grabbing her body with two clenched hands and wrestling her to the ground. Pinning her legs to the floor with my knee, I push her face sideways into the carpet with my hand. But I notice that her arms are still free and so I pick my right hand up off her face to grab them. I join her wrists in my left hand and hold them tight against her.

Finally I've dominated her. I'm in control and she's mine to use however I want. Some very deep animal part of myself tingles and comes alive.

Grabbing her hair roughly, I pull her ear to my lips.

- Okay, bitch, I'll tell you how this is going to go. First of all, if you care about getting out of this predicament alive you're going to drop your feminist bullshit attitude right now and learn your place. Your body belongs to me now and you'd better get that ingrained quickly. I'm the boss of you and you will do what you're told, when you're told to do it, or I will hurt you. Got it?

She sniffles, nods her head a little. Okay.

I start to stand up, giving her leg some reprieve from my knee.

- Okay, first things first. Take off your clothes.

Nicole says nothing, whimpers.

- I said: take off your clothes. NOW.

- Please just let me go. I promise I won't tell anyone about this if you just let me —

- Standing over her, I grab her hair, lifting her head off the ground. She shrieks.

- Listen, you whore, you're really starting to piss me off with the whining and complaining. I'm going to ask you one more time to take off your clothes. You can do it now and be safe, or I can take my razor blade to you and then you can do it bloody. So what's it going to be?

Nicole pretends to think. Okay, she says.

- Good girl. That wasn't so hard, was it?

She gets up from the floor and starts running her fingers along the waistline of her shorts. I do the same to my jeans, pulling everything off the lower half of my body at once. My cock springs free and stands at full attention as she kicks her pink shorts off her feet. I watch her take her shirt and top off as if it's my first time seeing it. Her breasts are full, with big, brown, saucer-like areolae two inches across — a beauty to behold, for the first time or the seventy-first.

Her white lacy panties are still on. She hesitates.

- Take them off, bitch. Everything. I like to inspect my property first.

I can tell that Nicole is enjoying the dirty talk — far from being offended, which is what I was afraid of. She pushes her panties off and steps out of them as they touch the floor. She holds her legs together. I look down at her big, wonderful ass. Her blonde hair over her shoulders. The tiny crease of her shaved pussy, reflected in the mirror. She picks her hand up and covers her pussy, pushing one finger in ever so slightly.

Time for me to chime back in.

- Damn, baby! You are one hot piece of ass. I can't wait to get inside you. I bet your cock-teasing little pussy is nice and wet and tight for me, isn't it?

I reach around her to pick up the plastic container of lube that's on the counter next to the sink.

- But it's not your pussy I want today.

I squirt the lube into my hand and it makes a farting sound. Too much comes out; I wipe what I can on my cock and rub the rest off my palm onto my leg.

- Okay, baby, I'm ready for you. I want to you get on the ground on all fours, doggy style. Put your ass in the air as an offering to me, like a good girl.

She does as she's told, stretching out on the floor, her head closer to the ground and her ass in the air. Her two holes are there in full view. Inviting me. Just waiting to be filled.

With my cock all lubed, I kneel down behind her and line my cock up to the entrance of her backdoor. I can feel the heat of her molten insides against my head as I hover it next to her opening. I keep the safe word in the front of my brain so I don't miss it.

And then I slowly bore in.

First just the head. The contrast is wonderful. Pushing the shaft in a little, I start giving her about an inch at a time, stroking slowly, picking up speed little by little, giving her a quarter inch more when I hear no complaints and sense she's ready to handle it. The tight grip of her warm, slimy rectum is pure sexual torture; it feels so right and so good and yet I don't want to go any faster for fear of injuring her, or hurting her and turning her off to the whole thing — or shooting too early, which, with each stroke, will become a more and more pressing risk.

I'd been practicing my endurance and kept stuffing the urge to cum back deep in my unconscious. But the combination of her deep, pleasured moans and the feel of her wet shitter clamping down on me is so intense that I wonder how long I'll last. Three minutes? Maybe four?

I've gotten so lost as to forget all the about the role-play for a moment. Realizing this, I snap back into it, hoping it will be a distraction from what is looming and inevitable.

Now fully inside her, I pull back pound hard as I continue the line of abuse, ass-fucking her prison-shower style. Sodomizing her. Showing no mercy.

- Dirty, worthless little tart.

I put my hand on her shoulders; her arms collapse from my weight and she face-plants the carpet. I bite my words, spit them out at her.

- Bitch.

I push the side of her face into the ground.

- Whore.

Her breasts and head pinned down, I kneel over her, dominant.

- Cunt.

- Mmmm. She likes that I went there.

I think about her still-free hands. Although I wish I had had the foresight to get some rope, I make do by just clasping her wrists together and push her fists into her back like before.

- You are an object.

I hook my arms over her shoulder to get a deeper plunge, then pull back and split her ass wide open.

- A jack-off toy. A cum dumpster.

Her moans increase in pitch. I can tell she's about to cum, so I escalate.

- You're just a body part. A tit. A mouth. A cunt. An asshole.

I can tell she's close and so am I, so I pull out my final little piece of word-rape. The ultimate taboo, the ultimate degradation ... the ultimate expression of my current power over her.

- And you deserve to get raped. Say it.

(I recoil somewhat, surprising myself with just how mean I can be if I summon up the Dom inside. I should do this over the phone and make a couple of extra bucks.)

- Mmmm, oh yes ...

- SAY IT. I'm punishing her, probing her so hard I must be halfway up her colon.

- MMMMMMMMnnnnnnnhhhh.

I yank her hair, pulling using it to as leverage to impale her deeper than ever.

- Say it, you vile little anal whore!

She never says it, as the combination of physical and verbal torture goes too far and her whole body starts to convulse. She throws her head back, screaming, and the waves of a orgasm, so intense as to appear almost painful, pulse through her body. She briefly yanks herself off my cock and collapses to the floor. Her hands now free, she grabs her hard nipples and squeezes and twists.

I turn her back over and manage to get a few more thrusts in, but I don't last long. The initial entrance bathes my cock in her body heat and the feel of her hot, spasming sludgehole quickly gets to be too much. I push as far inside of her as I can and then let go, coating her intestinal walls with my white hot enema. The shockwaves I feel as each pump of spunk blows out of my head are so intense I can feel them in my nipples.

A few seconds pass and my cock goes limp. I pull out of her slowly, the sudden change of temperature almost making making me hard again at first.

I look down at her as she pushes herself up and climbs off the floor. Her butthole is wide open and after a few seconds I see a little bit of my cum, brown from mixing with her shit, oozing out. She feels around with her fingers and touches the little puddle of sperm. My only regret at this point is that I didn't fuck her hard enough to give her a pink sock— of course it's just a fantasy as I wouldn't want to actually hurt her but it's seemingly the only way I could possibly have made this moment any hotter.

She moves her butt so a little more of the drizzle falls onto her hands. Turns to face me, dips her finger in her palm where the white-and-brown jizz has pooled.

She sticks the dirty finger in her mouth, twisting it to get all the goodness off.

- Mmmmmmmmmmmh, she said.

She takes slow steps towards me, dips another finger in her palm, brings it up to my lips.

Before I can protest, she pushes her finger into my mouth, scraping it all off with the help of my lower lip.

And then she reaches around the back of my head, kisses me, deeply, passionately, putting her tongue deeper in my mouth than I can ever remember her doing before. I feel her grind on me, her sopping wet, inflamed pussy sponging my crotch with her natural lubricant.

I only wish my male libido weren't so limited, that I could get hard again and pleasure her like I really should. As it is I slip my hand down to her slit, tracing the pads of my fingers along her labia.

Nicole takes my hand suddenly, pushes it back, looks me in the eyes, and grins the same devilish grin she gave me yesterday.

- Don't forget, love ... fair's fair.

Oh shit.