Titillation in Tahiti

Story Info
A brother and sister find secret love in the Tropics.
17.6k words
4.75
137k
213

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aramus69
Aramus69
137 Followers

This is a fictional story with all characters being at least 18.

If you're only interested in sex scenes and care little for a story, then I suggest you just skip to the end. Day Two on has a lot more graphic sex, but I needed to develop my characters.

*****

DAY ONE

"Marriage is total bullshit!"

There, I finally said it out loud.

"Now Cooper, let's not get all worked up again"

Kathleen said this while giving my shoulder a tight hug. Katy was my younger sister and honestly has been my best friend since we were kids.

I sat unsteady at my Mom's prep bar in the kitchen, swiveling back and forth in a stilted chair, all the while swigging good champagne from the bottle. While I knew that it wouldn't help me cope with my situation, the champagne sure did leave my brain numb and a bit foggy. Foggy was a good thing right now.

"Coop, you don't mean that. You're all mixed up right now. There is a difference between the idea of marriage, and almost making the worse mistake of your life by marrying that bitch."

I couldn't help myself but chuckle at that. Katy was so right. Amber was definitely a bitch, with a capital "B", in fact she was a big fat cheating bitch.

"Besides Bro, isn't it better to find out that your fiancé was screwing the best man BEFORE saying "I Do"?

"Gee Sis, I feel so much better knowing I dodged the bullet!" I lashed out. As soon as I said it I knew Kathleen was totally innocent in this whole thing.

Deep down I knew she was right, I had honestly dodged a bullet, but right now I was still feeling really sorry for myself. I hated that about my sister, always practical to a fault. The opposite could be said about me. Where she was the rule follower, I was impetuous and emotional. Katy always said that I couldn't fuck a girl without falling in love. It's hard to admit that, but she was probably right. Even years later, I still loved them all. Kathleen on the other hand had never been in love... at least in love with anyone she ever told me about.

"Hell, you'd think I deserved at least one day for a pity party." I grumbled to myself.

It wasn't like I was planning on putting a gun in my mouth and blowing my brains out or anything. No my self-destruction was more on the temporary side and included guzzling mass quantities of wedding Champagne... Why not? I had already spent the money for the twenty bottles. Who said I couldn't be practical.

"What am I supposed to do with all of the wedding gifts?" I asked my sister in panic. This got me teary eye again, forcing me to wipe the moisture from my eyes. Yeah I know what you're thinking... come on man, just man up and get some balls Cooper. But damn I loved that cheating cunt.

Katy left me to my thoughts for a moment then simply added, "Don't worry about it bro, Mom and I will make sure they all get sent back with a thank you card. Just remember Coop, you did nothing wrong. This was all Amber and Michael's doing."

"Cheating cunt!" I shouted to the world and almost fell out of the stool, forcefully taking another swig.

Katy stepped up and pushed me upright again. I leaned into Katy to innocently give her a brotherly kiss on the cheek, but I was now so drunk that I completely lost my balance, nearly falling on top of her.

Instead of her pecking her cheek, my face landed hard on hers and our lips mashed together. We kissed for a second or maybe it was an eternity.

Trying to determine how much time passes while totally blitzed is a really just a waste of time. But I do remember how surprised I was with how soft her lips were and somehow how they somehow tasted of strawberry.

Still off balance and only still sitting upright because our faces were physically mashed together. Katy firmed us up by grabbing both of my shoulders but strangely didn't actually pull away from my drunken kiss. Reaching out my hands to regain my balance, I simply gripped what was closet to me.

My right hand ended up grabbing the top of her spaghetti strap, tearing it away from her shoulder. At the same time, she naturally shifted her grip by grabbing on to my ruffled vest of my tux. So when I actually fell out of the chair, she had no choice but to follow my 170 pounds to the floor. With her hands tied up in the vest of my tux, she was unable to grab her own top as her tee shirt dropped down over her left breast.

Katy had been a 34C since she was thirteen, I know because we talked about everything while growing up and that included the things that were changing with our bodies. I knew her measurements and she knew the size of my dick since the last time I measured it at 16. We both had a good laugh about our sometime graphic conversations.

Katy's breast were 34C, but they always looked much larger because of her petite frame. My blurry eyes tried to focus on this perfectly shaped melon only inches away from my mouth. Her areola was centrally placed in an upward conical angle and were dark pink at first, but the more I looked at them I noticed that they quickly changed color and turned a much darker red, as blood flushed her breast in embarrassment.

When first exposed, her nipple was nearly inverted, but within seconds, it also became fully erect. I don't know if it was because she knew how exposed she was or because the cold air from the room was getting to her.

Finally getting my sea legs back under me, it gave me time to take in the scenery. I only had to stick out my tongue and I could have gotten a good lick on the end of her nip. Seeing the excited look on my face, she looked down and realized what had happened.

"Nice tits Sis..." I giggled drunkenly.

She rolled over off of me and slipped her strap back over her shoulder, quickly repositioning her breast back into place. Instead of being mad, she just smiled at her drunken brother...

"Pervert!" She joked.

We both laughed at that. We had accidently and sometimes on purpose seen each other naked bodies since we were little. It was a regular game we played of running half naked from the bathroom to our bedroom without getting caught. If one looked too long, it was always our joke to say... "Pervert!"

Katy always had a tom boy figure until she got her boobs. I don't say that this is a bad thing. Instead I just want you to have a clear understanding what people would see if you walked up on us. First thing you would notice was the length of her hair (well after looking at her tits). Her hair was solid raven black and straw straight that ran to the middle of her back.

Next you would notice that her muscular legs ran straight up to the cleft below her fatty mons pubis. On either side of her legs was her 34" shapely hips. All tied well together with a small firm ass. Did I mention her perfect 34C breasts?

I knew this was an accurate size because like most guys, I had checked out both my mom and sisters bra sizes out long before I was twelve. Hey there's nothing pervey about this. How else is a guy supposed to learn how to take those contraptions off a women in the dark?

So for most of us guys, our first silky bra experience was usually playing with one owned by a relative of the female persuasion.

Having actually seen Katy's adult tit tonight, my foggy brain kicked loose some hormones and my dick began to throb on its own in excitement.

Seeing her breast, let me realize that almost an inch of her bra measurement must just be from her large nipples. They were erasure pink, and if they were a matching set, then each nipple was about ¾" long. Well rounded, all surrounded by a well-defined areola ring about the size of a half dollar coin.

I had already known that Katy's boobs were a bit conical. Katy had complained enough times in the past about how they didn't make a good bra for the natural shape of her breast. Too big of bra and the bra did nothing for support and made her looked unfilled. Too small of bra and too much breast fell out of the bra over the edges. Because of this she usually just went braless.

Having gotten a good look at one of them just now, I had to agree with her that the world was better off with her boobs being set free to take the world as it came to her. Katy's quick flash only confirmed to me what a tit guy I was and that all breasts were beautiful in their own way.

Kathleen was now twenty and in college majoring in molecular chemistry.

And apparently getting on the "Deans List". She was usually sober and clear thinking. Responsible with her credit cards and even only uses the money on her student loans for tuition and books. For the people who know us, everyone thinks she is way more serious and more grown up than her older brother.

In comparison, I only made it two years at the local community college with a major in photography and still was asked to leave because I didn't bother going to class half the time. When not in college, I was a member in three failed bands singing covers for both country and rock music. I have always prided myself for being the artist of the family.

My problem was that I loved all art and liked to try it all out.

Currently I was into covering travel landscape and taking nudes. Which is where Amber and I met. She showed up for a modeling portfolio shoot, and it took little effort to convince her to lose her silky bra and panties.

Six months later we were engaged and two days before our weeding, I find my best friend balls deep in Amber's pussy.

I didn't stick around to find out if this was a onetime fling or if they have been banging for months. While we had a whirlwind relationship, I loved Amber hard. But as much as I thought I loved her, I knew I would never again get that image of their two thrusting bodies out of my mind.

It was obvious Amber was enjoying Michael's black dick because his dick was creamy white with her wetness, while a small drool of her white frothy cum flowed from around his dick around her stretched her cunt lips outward.

Her cum was dribbling down to her button ass hole only to drip down to the sheet. It disturbed me that she was making such deep guttural noises. Noises I had never heard from her before, while she alternated shouting "harder!" and "fuck me!"

Had the imagine come from a porn movie, I would have said it was hot as shit. But since the noise was from my fiancé and a few days before my wedding, I was not so impressed. Besides after seeing how much she dug Michael's huge black cock. I knew that my cock was not small, but Michael had both girth and length. I never believed the statement of "once you go black you never go back" but after what I saw, it was obvious Amber really dug fat cocks. There was just no way she wouldn't cheat on me again.

Have you ever noticed that the things that people want to forbid you from doing, they are usually the guiltiest of?

Just look at any television evangelist. If he is preaching against cocaine, porn or whores, then sure as shit that's what is in their deep dark secret. Amber was extremely jealous of other women and regularly accused me of cheating on her. I know now that she was probably cheating on me the whole time and because of her guilt, automatically figured I was doing the same thing.

She even demanded that I give up my photography business, not wanting me taking glamour shots anymore. While I was making a pretty good living and actually had a good reputation doing wedding photos and glamor shots, I gave up my studio for her.

Yeah I can hear you guys out there demanding I grow some balls, but what can I say? I really loved her and was willing to do anything to make her happy.

So I walked away from a lucrative business and got a more normal job driving a big brown package delivery truck for a living. I know being a driver was not very sexy or exciting like being a photographer, but I had to admit that the pay and benefits were great.

Jumping into my loaded truck each morning, I loved that I had no boss to answer to all day long and I even liked the people on my route. At first I thought I would hate the job but as time went on, I actually came to enjoy it. To everyone's surprise including Amber, I was actually happy with my new career. How could I not be happy? I had Amber at the end of the day.

As I sat there in a drunken stupor cursing Amber's name again, Katy again tried to consul me by patting me on the back.

"Coop, you've had a lot to drink. Why don't you hand me the bottle to hold for a while."

"What the fuck am I going to do about the honeymoon trip to Tahiti?" I said with surprise.

It was obvious that all this drinking was starting to interfere with my "to do list".

"Shit Coop, I forgot all about that. Can you just cash out of it?" Katy suggested reasonably.

"If we had actually bought the trip then probably, but since we won the trip from that stupid photo sweep stake, no way. I assume I will just have to default on it."

"Default? Shit Coop, you are already on vacation from work, why not just go anyway? Take your camera and do the photo shoot of that resort. Even going alone would be a real getaway and who knows you might even meet a young brown Polynesian girl who wants to show you how to hoola."

I tried not to laugh damn it, I was still really sad. But that was just how Kathleen was. She knew how to make me laugh.

Laughing, I simply shook my head, "Well you see that's the rub Sis, the trip is an all paid vacation for a Mr. and Mrs. Bailey. That was the point of the photo contest. The photo magazine expects pictures of a happy newlywed couple's experiencing a 10 day romantic holiday in Tahiti. The contract is specifically written for my wife and me. I thought my pictures might be a start for doing some future travel photos for magazines. Looks like Amber kind of screwed me out of this life dream also."

"Now you're just feeling sorry for yourself." Katy quipped. Tipping the sparkling wine bottle up, she takes a couple of deep gulps, before lightly belching.

"Excuse me... Damn this stuff really does tickle your nose." She giggled.

Grabbing for the bottle again, Kathleen reluctantly handed the bottle back over to me. Even drunk I could tell she was deep in thought.

Since she was the big thinker between the two of us, I just sat back and drank giving her some quiet time while the gears turned in her head.

"Ok, buster, your vacation says it must have a Mr. and Mrs. Bailey in attendance. What if I go with you on your ten day trip?"

I sputtered on the booze, spraying the champagne all over Mom's kitchen floor, "What? That would never work".

Seriously looking at me she adds, "My driver license says my last name is Bailey just like yours."

I knew from experience that it was a waste of energy to tell Katy "No". At least not without consequences and I could tell already she had her mind made up. If I couldn't counter her argument, I'd be taking my sister on my honeymoon.

"Come on Coop, it would be fun!" Katy surprised me by begging. She cinched the deal by hugging me.

This was something she had done many times to both Dad and I since she was a tiny girl. While a serious person, she was also very feely-touchy. She was also the queen of manipulation and the family acknowledged that when Kathleen wanted something, nothing or no one could stand in her way.

"Katy, you would need a passport" I said trying to think of an excuse.

"Got it already!"

"The plane ticket would have to be changed" I desperately said.

"Not a problem Coop, I will even pay for the name change on the ticket." Kathleen coaxed.

"You're just coming home from college, wont this screw up your whole summer?"

Katy shook her head in disgust. "Listen asshole, if you don't want to go on vacation with me then just say so. Just man up and quit making up lame excuses."

Grabbing Katy back into a close hug, I said, "Listen Sis, honestly there is no one I would rather go on vacation with. After all, aren't we both best of friends?"

This was the right words, because she quickly hugged me back and then squealed in my ear out of excitement. Grabbing my bottle again, this time it was obvious with no intention of giving it back to me.

"Bro, so go on to bed and sleep this all off. I will wake you up an hour before we take a taxi to the airport in the morning."

She then tore out of the kitchen screaming, "Mom! Guess who is going to Tahiti?"

The flight was only eight hours from LAX to Papeete and I would probably should have slept the whole way like Kathleen, but I've been diagnosed ADHD and had to take two doses of Dexedrine for the rest of my life. Having finally been diagnosed as an adult, I always wondered how my life could have been different had I been diagnosed as a child. I know that my reading level would probably not be at third grade. Though it's a lot better now with a lot of work, being cooped up in an inner seat for eight hours was brutal for me. After waking my sister up at least a dozen times, she forced me to take an Ambien. That and a couple shots of vodka, put me down like an elephant tranquilizer.

Next thing I know, I am being woken up by the plane lights coming on and the pilot is introducing us to the Tahitian Island of Papeete. It turns out that this was not our ultimate destination. Instead we had one more short hop to the sister island of Raiatea. But wait, that's not all, we next found ourselves being shuffled towards the docks to board a 20 minute small boat ride to the island Taha'a.

By this time, even my saintly sister Katy was starting to grumble.

"Shit Coop, no wonder this trip was free... I think there taking us to one of those lost islands, where head hunting is still being practiced."

I didn't know what to say to her, since this trip was fully planned out by Amber. It's really not my fault. I thought I was just going along for the ride and shoot photos of pretty sunsets and fuck my new wife.

Everything else I left to Amber. While I had been cursing her name for the last few days, it would turn out that the trip she had planned for us would be life changing.

The first mate of the dirty tug, literally tossed our belongings onto the dock. I would have complained but the deck hand made it clear he couldn't understand me... yeah right!

So Katy and I stood on the surprisingly well maintained dock with our suitcases in hand and realized we were looking at our home for the next eight days.

Out over the yellow red sunset was a grouping of nine thatched bungalows. All resting out over the outer coral reef and the deepest green water I had ever seen.

When I say they were over the coral reef, I mean just that. Our thatch huts were literally built up on pole pylons a couple feet above the water line (depending on the tide).

As sis and I stood there gaping with our mouths open, a group of the most beautiful shirtless men patiently was waiting for all of us to unload from the small boat. I noticed that each native held a single card up with names largely printed on the card.

Katy got excited when she spotted the man holding a card, nearly squealing, "Look Coop, it says Mr. & Mrs. Bailey".

"That's right, that's us honey!" I smiled. Somehow I felt a little dirty using such a loving moniker for my sister.

Katy then grabbed my arm excitably and was nearly bouncing up and down. Jeeze, maybe I wasn't the only one in the family with ADHD. I couldn't help myself but laugh at my sister excitement.

Hell I even found her enthusiasm to be a bit contagious. Grabbing up our two suitcases, I realized my mistake as I had to half drag, half carry her case down the dock. The planking made pulling the roller boards nearly impossible. Katy was already on tourist mode and didn't bother to help me.

Reading the island rules and regulations that were posted about every ten feet of the dock. "Coop, it says here that were not allowed to wear any sun tan lotion because it harms the sea life and coral reef."

Aramus69
Aramus69
137 Followers