Titled Family

Story Info
A Lord walks in on his daughter.
2.3k words
187.1k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaybee
jaybee
573 Followers

Mistress Bridgette of the Fortworth Manor gazed at the stars that spotted that warm April sky. The year was 1920. The stars never failed to lift her spirits - not that they needed to often, for she was always cheerful enough, but their vast presence awed and amazed her. These were pretty much the same feelings that she had for her father, but she knew it was not mere hero-worship on her part. Lord Burnstein was well-known in the region for his fairness and openness. Unlike other contemporaries, who stuck their noses up at the site of the commons, Burnstein was a friend to them - he was a part of them, although the royalty had been in his blood for generations. Sundays were spent by the Lord, his beautiful wife and their bright and sparkling daughter. The age difference between mother and daughter being only a scarce fifteen years, the pair were almost always mistaken for sisters - And Lord Burnstein took pleasure in escorting such lovely ladies over his happy and contented land.

Among his people, one particular case that he had dealt with remained foremost in their minds, always. A man and his twenty-year old daughter were being tried for incest - in spite of the fact that the mother of the girl had made no complaint - at a neighbouring court. As per laws set down from the archaic centuries, incest was punishable with death. The case was sentenced against the poor family, and the execution was set for the following month. It was at this point that the girl's mother approached the Lord for a reversal. Being the openminded fellow that he was, he was able to hear with compassion as the mother pleaded for the life of her husband and daughter. By the time that she was finished, it was evident to Burnstein that the coupling was a result of love - after all, if the state could permit adultery with strangers, this too should be treated with at least a similar yardstick, if not smaller. Setting aside conventions, Burnstein pardoned the father-daughter pair. To make a long story short, a study of the country life proved that it would be better off to dispose with almost all the legal obstructions to incest - save that of sixteen as the age of consent.

On this night, Bridgette thought of the stars and of her father. She was eighteen, and while most of the girls her age had been married off, she was still a virgin. She loved her parents even more for the fact that they let her remain unmarried until she found the right man for her. Somewhere in a corner of her heart, she felt she had already lost her heart - to her father. She knew his faults of course. Her father liked to flirt, but she also knew that only one woman could score with him, and that was her mother. God, how she wished she was her mother! At the same time, these were suppressed feelings, something Bridgette was afraid to bring to the surface. Sure, incest was legal, but she couldn't bear the thought of failure. Moreover, she didn't want to be a threat to her own mother...

The night was warm, and a gentle breeze wafted into the room. Bridgette stretched, and felt the thin cloth of her nightgown press against her breasts. They had been stitched keeping in mind her mother's figure, which was not so rich were the breasts were concerned. Hers were bigger than her mother's, while her curves were not as full. The nightgown therefore gave the impression of an hourglass frame, which served only to attract every eligible suitor in town.

"Oh," Bridgette murmured, as another current of air kissed the exposed top part of her breasts. Silently, she stood near the window, and unbuttoned the top of her gown. The strap around her waist held it from falling around her satiny skin, but it slid off her shoulders nonetheless, moonbathing her firm mounds. She closed her eyes and surrendered to the winds playing with her body, creating feelings as if someone's hands were caressing her gently. Absently, Bridgette thought about her father and instantly, that somebody became her father. As much as she wanted to suppress the image from her imagination, her father started to ravish her - his fingertips brushed across her nipples and pinched them, they trailed to the waistline of her gown and tugged them down, and his lips found hers...

"Bridgette, my darling, where are you?" It was Lord Burnstein who had come to wish goodnight to his only daughter. Unlike the teens of today, Bridgette loved her parents' company - more so that of her father. On weekdays, this was probably the only time they got to be aslone with each other, although they would spend alternate Saturdays riding off into their sunsets - and it was during one of these rides that Bridgette became acutely aware of the fact that she was in love with her own father. Hence, the goodnight was a sort of a sacred ritual between father and daughter.

Bridgette had, in her moment of poetic resignation, forgotten about her father's visit being due, and therefore was standing before him, nude from the waist up. For a moment, she stood still in front of him, not knowing what to do. The light in the room was certainly bright enough to accentuate her youthful and beautiful body - a fact her father apparently did not miss. He stared at her breasts, admiring their firm looks, and for a guilty second, wondered about their texture. Bridgette noticed her father's interest in her anatomy, and in spite of a rising passion within her, made a silent effort to cross her arms over her breasts. Unfortunately for her, her pretty arms could not provide any significant cover, though as a consolation, they did cover her nipples.

Neither of them spoke.

Suddenly, a gust of wind entered the room, and lifted her gown off her legs. Since she had nothing underneath, her father was treated to the arousing sight of a dark bush, well-trimmed. The instantaneous glimpse of her feminity was enough to make him hard - Lord or no Lord, he was a man after all. Poor Bridgette blanched, before clamping her hands firmly down on the roguegown.

Lo! Her breasts were now free to her father's eyes. There is nothing else to do, the girl thought resignedly, I guess I better let him have an unhindered view. Burnstein took this opportunity to drink in his daughter's loveliness - a part of him was screaming for him to get out of the room, and another part wanted him to look on as long as possible. Ultimately, the latter won, and neither of the two moved, one subjecting the other to an intense and loving gaze.

Bridgette could stand the surprise no longer - "Well, how do I look, Father? Beautiful enough to be your daughter?" She smiled at him and if Burnstein had managed to control himself earlier, he couldn't now. He was falling for his daughter, head over heels. For a long time, he had managed to put down his not-so fatherly feelings towards Bridgette, telling himself that he loved her as a daughter. Now, asked to evaluate her as a woman, he discovered his defences crumbling. Before he could curb his tongue, it had found a felicituous moment.

"Darling," he replied in his most suave manner, "Your mother should thank God that you are my daughter. If you weren't, I would be flaunting you as my mistress - if you will have me, of course."

They moved a step closer, the silence pushing them towards each other, until the tip of her nipples made contact with his shirt. "Silly," Bridgette said, conscious that fires were spreading over her body. Her voice turned husky, and she was no longer the prim and proper lady her parents had raised - she was a eighteen-year old girl, madly in love with her man and about to spill her secret to him. "Of course I will - I want to!"

Their arms went around each other, and their faces drew closer. Both kept telling themselves that this was going to be just another platonic goodnight kiss, but the contact between lips was electrifying. There was no hurrying in their kiss, no second thoughts - only love flowed as their tongues met each other and danced. Burnstein's hand roamed over his daughter's back, finally settling on her rump. As his hands started to knead her asscheeks through the cloth, Bridgette felt herself go - all vestiges of control vanished, and the sole purpose in her life became to be her father's lover for the night. If possible, for eternity...

Burnstein too was leaving the menial realities of life and moving to the higher plane of love. No longer was there any regret or misgiving - for tonight would be his and Bridgette's special night. He was filled with a strange energy, and his arousal was so obvious that Bridgette moved her hands over it. She had seen people making love once, during one of the rides to the woods. Some human grunts and moans had caused them to alight from their horses and move a little to the side of the path, and they would have almost burst upon the couple had Burnstein not stopped her when he had a glimpse of what was causing those sounds - through the foliage, father and daughter peered naughtily at the couple, and later, as they returned, he had taught her the theory behind the lovemaking. Bridgette was all the more excited, for she had recognized the couple - her friend and her father.

Now, it looked like she was getting her chance.

Without breaking off the kiss, Burnstein untied the belt of her gown and let it slip to the floor. Bridgette involuntarily gave a small gasp as his hands cupped her buttocks - bare this time - and moved downwards. She took her lips off just for a moment, to divest her father of his shirt. His pyjama bottoms were easier to remove, and as soon as they were down to his knees, she lifted her leg and pulled it down the rest of the way with her toes. Burnstein groaned as her knee touched his hardness. She moved her body even closer to him, and his cock was now touching the hairs of her cunt. The precum that was already leaking spread onto the hairs, and the feel of the liquid touching her most intimate part made Bridgette shudder.

"I love you father!"

"I love you, my dear, darling Bridgette!"

Burnstein gathered his daughter into his arms, and carried her over to her bed. Done in the old style, it had always seemed too big for Bridgette - until now. He laid her down gently, and bent his head over one of her breasts. His treatment of it was torturously slow - and Bridgette was almost having an orgasm before he had even reached her pink areolas. His daughter had her first orgasm of her life as he nibbled, sucked, pinched and bit her nipple, before moving on to the next breast. Words were not passed - they were unnecessary since father and daughter were bonding into one single entity.

Burnstein finished with her second breast, then licked and nibbled his way to her neck, pausing only at the base of her neck to suckle on it for a while. By now, though, Bridgette was starting to moan loudly, but neither of the two lovers cared - they were dead to all but each other.

Which is why they failed to notice Lady Burnstein standing near the door, watching the scene with rapt attention.

At first, she had questioned her senses, only to realize that what she was seeing was real. Then the shock turned to attention. As a mother and wife, she had always felt the restraint - now she was seeing the final breakdown of the barriers, the final act of consummation. She couldn't doubt their love, and incest was no longer the ultimate taboo for the society. And the strangest thing of all was the sense of fulfilment within her - that she hadn't failed as a mother, for her daughter had finally chosen the best man in the world. As far as her position as wife was concerned, that, she rationally argued, was hardly under threat. Sighing, she went to bed.

The two lovers finally merged into one, his cock buried to the hilt in his daughter's pussy. She had quietly borne the splitting of her hymen, and was soon humping with him, moaning and kissing him all over. By the time they finally relaxed, there were enough tell-tale marks on their skin to convince a hundred courts as to their deeds. For the moment, though, they were blissfully oblivious to the consequences, and were quite content to fall asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, Burnstein woke up to see his wife smiling at him with their breakfast in their hands. Beside him, Bridgette, the naked goddess, was just starting to squirm. Before Burnstein could say anything, much less get upright, his wife motioned for him to be quiet, and placd the tray of breakfast on the table beside the bed. She whispered to him, "I have dismissed all your appointments today - told them you had a bit of a carnal matter to settle with your daughter. Looks like they bought it, so from now onwards, you've got a mistress - better act like it!"

Footnote : Since birth-control pills were not in existence at the time, Bridgette soon ended up pregnant. Being a man of great repute and integrity, he did not hesitate to proclaim his relationship with his daughter to his people. This put him in even greater stead with the commons.

jaybee
jaybee
573 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy's Breeding Slutย Virginal Lucy gets knocked up by Dad.in Incest/Taboo
Her Father's Queenย A common tale of royal incest.in Incest/Taboo
What Have I Doneย A father takes his daughter while on a family vacation.in Incest/Taboo
Lust in the Backseatย Father and daughter play while Mom is driving.in Incest/Taboo
A Daughter Belongs to her Daddyย Daddy much teach his naughty daughter a lesson the hard way.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories