Tits and Taxies Ch. 02

Story Info
HEY CABBY! (Friday Afternoon)
1.1k words
3.88
10.8k
3

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HEY CABBY! (Friday Afternoon)

I believe that after we'd eaten we walked around town maybe another hour. The rude comments were actually turning both of us on. Now and then a strap would slip off her shoulder and a tittie would be be completely exposed briefly.

Dollie was complaining that her feet were burning. There were a few cabs parked ahead. I leaned in and ask one driver if he'd take us to the State Park and how much.

"Yes, and $4 to our campsite. Or $3 to the Ranger station."

Must have been over a half mile farther past the Ranger station to the campground and we were on the far side. Sounded cheap to us. When I asked how he knew we were camping the driver told us nobody runs around this town half naked except tourists.

This may have been a good time for Dollie to be wearing her mini skirt instead of short shorts. Still her tits were mostly exposed and the driver complimented Dollie on her pretty long legs. He'd adjusted the inside mirror and seemed to be staring back. Life was safer and simpler back then. Those cabs didn't have divider windows or bars. Just air space.

I already had weird ideas of Dollie flashing and flaunting, I'd even thought about fondling her boobs. For years I heard taxi stories. Yes, I'd probably thought about fucking her as we rode right through that town in heavy traffic. But I didn't. I was a trucker. I knew a lot of wild trucker stories weren't true. I was sure these taxi driver stories couldn't be true either.

I can't remember everything, but the subject of Dollie's tits and short shorts came up. She was thin then and those oversized hard boobs looked like cartoon boobs. I actually think it was the cabby who mentioned them.

What I remember next was his offer. "If you pull those big titties out and ride that way to the State Park I'll only charge you half price."

Playing dumber I asked how much that would be.

"$2.00" was the driver's answer.

I'd guess Dollie had her boobs out before the cabby actually answered. He nearly had an accident several times. I told Dollie to cover her titties up until we got out of town or he's gonna kill someone, or ourselves. On the two lane road to the park she pulled them out again.

All this time I was asking the cabby burning questions about women flashing tits, pussy, and men playing with them as cabbies drove. Roughly this was what we heard and remember. The driver said these are things other drivers have told and what's happened in his cab in the past 5 or 6 years he's been driving.

Remember Dollie 30, me 32, and the driver said he was 40+. We'll call him Clyde the Cabby. Clyde was driving slowly, trying to stare at titties and trying to make this trip last.

Clyde said the biggest problem many drivers have are under aged girls showing their pussy and tits. Usually they are in groups of two or more. He said if they appear under 18 he makes them cover up and sometimes makes them get out.

He said the next wildest group seems to be women in their 40's and 50's alone. Those he loves watching. Young adult couples, like college age and our age seem to be the ones wanting to be exhibitionists, fondling and fucking. Clyde apologized for saying FUCK. Dollie told him we do it and the word does not bother her.

Clyde also mentioned hookers with johns trying to save motel costs by fucking in cabs. Clyde said he charges them extra. Also there are those single girls trying to bribe him into a free cab ride by either showing or offering to show anything he wants to see. So apparently some of those taxi cab stories are true!

I teased Clyde and reminded him he bribed us by giving us a discount. Clyde said he does that too if a woman looks especially hot. Dollie had to thank Clyde for that.

Here are some random figures Clyde told us. He's had several 100 girls flash their boobs. Maybe another 50 ride topless like Dollie was. Many proposition him for sex. In the past six years he's seen only a dozen spread bare pussies. Many guys pulled women's titties out and fondled them. Maybe another dozen fucked. But only a few of the women were totally naked.

Clyde said he loved seeing the spread pussys and naked people fucking best of all. He told us other drivers talk about threesomes and more.

Clyde said he would pull over someplace and watch some people fuck or fondle. Most got mad and just got out of the cab or stopped fucking. Clyde said he only remembers two couples actually getting naked and doing it a long time as he watched in a parking lot. Most were quickies up a skirt or shorts.

Clyde told us he'd pay to watch a naked couple fuck if they did it so he could see tits and pussy. I told him not many would do something like that. Teasing, I asked just what positions would those be.

Clyde said, "dog fashioned, or with the woman sitting on top, and like that. I love to see spread pussys and bouncing titties."

I believe I answered "yea, so do most guys but women won't do it."

(I was already making fantasy plans in my head.) "What would you pay to watch a couple fuck, Clyde?"

I think he said "it would depend on the woman and what I saw."

Still teasing I said "Dollie wouldn't do it for any amount of money."

I had no idea how long we'd been parked in a small strip mall lot, the one where we would shop for groceries. Clyde was turned around with his arms over the front seat staring at Dollie. I'm not sure if the cab was a Checker. But it sure had a large roomy back seat.

Dollie was entertaining Clyde by rubbing and squeezing her tits. Her legs were wide apart. Those shorts were very short with a narrow crotch. I really don't know if Clyde saw pussy or pink. I'm sure he got a few peeks. I do remember he said the meter was off if we wanted to fool around.

In my straightest honest face I told Clyde "we're not that kind of people. You're lucky she's in an ornery mood today."

Clyde took us to our campsite and thanked us. Seems like he mentioned that he hopes we'll take his cab again, giving us his card. I told him we'd better not. It could be embarrassing and illegal.

Clyde was smiling and said "I hope so. As long as I don't complain it's legal."