Tits and Taxies Ch. 03

Story Info
Another ride with Clyde, the cabby.
1.1k words
3.83
7.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ANOTHER RIDE WITH CLYDE, the Cabby

NOTE---I was seeing Dollie do new things during these taxi games. I sure don't remember her letting anyone else except me touch her pussy that long ago. I can't remember her letting women kiss her, fondle her tits, or even get close to her pussy, other than her girlfriends when even younger. Back then it was just to tease each other, sticking dildos and other things inside their pussies.

If this sort of things happened before or after, I can't remember. This taxi cab story was hidden away in a metal box for over forty years before I rewrote it and added it to a bike site I was on.

I wrote notes then stories to share with 'pen pals' and swapped stories while camped, at little bars, and strip joints after others would tell about some of their own adventures.

If it weren't for the notes and letters these stories would never been remembered or shared again. Sharing stories like these often created new games with like minded people so the cycle continued.

Another bonus back then, Dollie didn't seem to tire of getting fucked or finger fucked at this time of her life. I used to wear her out. Now it was me getting tired!

-------------------------

SATURDAY MORNING

Friday evening we giggled and discussed the possibilities of future taxi cab games. I reminded and quizzed Dollie on what her cab driver old man and women cabby friends back home told her and then I repeated the experiences Clyde's told us.

I also told Dollie it seemed safe and exciting. After all, we'd be in the back seat. Clyde had admitted he and other drivers enjoyed their bonus'.

Dollie had already just done much of what Clyde had talked about on that short cab ride back to camp. Well I wasn't sure about the showing pussy part. Yet I'd bet he saw a lip or two peeking out the crotch of those short shorts.

Dollie questioned me about how far I wanted to go with our games. I reminded her again that Clyde had only seen a few women totally naked getting fucked in his cab. That was unusual because some of the other drivers he knew saw way more. Maybe we could fuck while Clyde watched. This was something Dollie always enjoys doing.

I told her I'd bet down in Chicago customers probably really got wild. I said those local cab drivers need some new stories to share. Let's do everything Clyde said he would love to see. Maybe he'll pay you.

Dollie said she's not a whore and doesn't want any money. She said It'll be for fun or nothing. She agreed that the cab drivers back home in our small town even mentioned young customers fucking! Dollie said whenever she'd ask about calling the cops the drivers just said it ain't none of their business.

Plans were made that evening and again the next morning, Saturday. We didn't want to walk all the way into town again this week. Too damned hot already around 9AM. Dollie said we can go to the rest room and use the pay phone to call a cab. Yes, she appeared eager to fool around!

We only paid $2 so a few dollars more would be less than what we pay to get in some strip clubs and some of the bars we've fooled around in.

I like it when Dollie helps with the kinky game plans. Keeps me out of trouble. I told her we'll tip Clyde $5 or $10 first and hope for a nice long ride.

My next question was '"when?"

Dollie's answer was how about today or now?"

I believe I mentioned wearing a short skirt and a top that can be unhooked or removed fast. She started to change immediately but I stopped her.

"We need to call the cab first to make sure he will be here."

What she did eventually wear was a very plunging button down top with skinny straps and a short mini skirt that wrapped around and had only a few buttons near the waist to unhook, making it easy to remove. I didn't remember seeing that one before!

I even let Dollie call to keep the blame off me. I do that sometimes with our games. She got a male dispatcher and asked if we could get a cab to come to the State Park campground and take two people to town. He asked the site number and told Dollie it would be $4 and a 30 minute wait.

I quickly reminded her to ask for Clyde. She'd forgotten. I guess the dispatcher figured it out, saying Clyde would be there. He said Clyde had told the crew about you and all three of the other drivers are arguing over this fare. (You being Dollie.)

We went back to the RV and got ready. I wore my normal short shorts and a Tee shirt this time. Dollie wore what she'd laid out. That skirt would never be legal walking around in that town and none of her blouses or bikini tops fit well anymore!

We waited outside the RV for Clyde the Cabby. When Clyde pulled up around 10AM he jumped out smiling, shaking my hand. He then hugged Dollie so tight her tits oozed mostly out of her tiny top.

As we stood there I explained we just want a slow scenic drive around town and maybe just out of town, but not downtown. I handed Clyde a $5 or $10 bill and told him this is just our tip. I said as long as the fare is not over another $10 to town and back, it will be fine. I had to force Clyde to keep the money.

I don't remember how I worded it but I questioned some of the past things Clyde and other cabbies saw in their back seats. I also hinted about doing all of the things he's seen in the past. Clyde told us as long as it didn't involve murder or drugs anything is okay.

I also told Clyde "we won't jump out if you stop to watch something exciting in the back seat. We want this day to be memorable for all of us and filled with surprises."

I remember telling him "we wanted it to be a secret but now it ain't."

I reminded Clyde I was 32 and Dollie 30. "There are things we don't do or share. But we've been exhibitionists for years and love spur of the moment surprises."

I believe that's when Clyde said he's 45 and his wife is too religious and bashful to even dress sexy. Every time I think of us in that back seat I am shocked how roomy it was. I don't remember being in a Checker cab or car but I'm betting this was a stretch model Checker.

Back then Midwestern vehicles didn't have tinted windows, making seeing in this cab easy, maybe too easy! Yep it looked like we were gonna make another fantasy come true. We're gonna fuck in a taxi cab.