Tits and Taxies Ch. 04

Story Info
Taxi teasing.
1.5k words
3.83
8k
2
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TAXI TEASIN

Still Saturday Morning

I'm sure from the time Dollie slid into that taxi cab back seat, and the hours that followed, Clyde saw things memorable. As we left the campground I also remember telling Clyde not to hold back. I told him to tell us what you are thinking and feel free to make suggestions. I also told him no matter what happens stay in the driver seat. I also may have overdone saying we like to surprise people in sexy ways and be surprised.

Clyde no more than passed the Ranger station when Dollie was naked. I don't know if I had a part in that or not. Just beyond the Park entrance Clyde pulled over on the shoulder. He turned around and stared at Dollie sitting there naked.

Clyde said if I was serious about saying what he's thinking or suggesting he suggests Dollie spread her legs wide. She did!

Then Clyde asked "if I ask you to spread her pussy lips wide will you get mad?"

I just reached down and spread them till Dollie said "ouch." After Clyde was satisfied he continued toward town.

I was fondling Dollie's boobs and rubbing her pussy by the time we got to the residential area before town. Clyde was weaving along the road, one lane wide each way. I told Clyde he needs to pull over for awhile if he is going to stare.

He pulled into the small grocery store/strip mall parking lot where we sometimes shop. I told Clyde we'd play awhile to make him happy then he could continue our ride.

Trying to make this interesting and full of surprises, I asked Clyde what he'd like to see us do. Being a normal perverted male Clyde said he'd like to see Dollie masturbate herself.

Without asking me, she did for maybe five minutes, moaning and saying it was making her cum a lot. As far as I can remember this was something new. Dollie had masturbated for many years while her girl friends watched and did the same. But I can't remember letting males watch her other than me.

I told Clyde to watch this, as I played with Dollie's ring pierced nipples and she continued masturbating herself. This got her squirming and yelling even more.

She was begging me to stop. Of course, I really hoped she wanted me to continue so I did. Together we put on our little show for at least 30 minutes with me also finger fucking her as she squeezed her own tits. All of this time right in the strip mall parking lot.

Clyde had parked at the far edge of the lot, hoping for privacy. A few males drove past, maybe they saw her or heard Dollie's screams. They got out and stared in the cab windows, I told Clyde we'd better go. That was really exciting.

I think Clyde was asking me to fuck Dollie before and after we left the strip mall. I do remember him saying not many drivers get to see completely naked women being fucked in their cabs.

I said something like "yea, and I'll bet you'd tell every cab driver you meet about it."

Clyde grinned and said something like "yep, it's locker room gossip."

I told Clyde we had all day to get it done as long as he kept driving. I'd whispered to Dollie to occasionally beg me to fuck her. That added to the excitement. After awhile I'm sure she was really wanting fucked!

Dollie was still nude, seems like we were riding very slowly in maybe an industrial part of town, occasionally passing grain trucks or construction trucks. As we passed, we were attracting a lot of parked truckers, I do remember that.

Clyde got kinky and would pull up along side a parked trucker, or sometimes next to a big truck at a light, or an intersection, watching the trucker staring at me playing with Dollie. We got a lot of air horns and yells.

It was summer and hot. No AC in the taxi cab and we were moving slowly. But the cab had power windows. Clyde rolled all of the windows down, front and rear. None of the windows were tinted but it just seemed like we were now even more visible. One thing for sure, we could hear the kinky comments and yelling easier.

Clyde the Cabby, Dollie, and several different truckers were yelling for me to fuck Dollie. So I did. I switched off with her sitting on my lap facing me or facing forward. Her facing forward was much better for Clyde and anyone looking in the cab.

We found out that Clyde and others liked that forward position. Many seemed to like it with her sitting on me as I laid on the seat too. Any position putting her boobies in full view brought smiles.

In years past they'd jiggle and bounce. Now they just stuck out there and quivered. I also fucked with Dollie laying on the seat but Dollie was pretty much covered up by me then.

We tried different ways because Clyde mentioned it the day before. Trying not to ejaculate, I just laid there with my cock inside Dollie's pussy a lot. I remember Clyde begging us to do it again in all positions when he finds someplace to park and watch us better.

I think Clyde circled back around past many of those same truckers. Dollie was now sitting on me twisted more toward the curbside. Her back was to me. She gave me a very slow fuck as I squeezed her titties from behind, making sure my hands were under them, not covering them.

We didn't expect this trucker bonus. Clyde knew about this place and did this on purpose after finding out I was a trucker. I reminded him they have CB radios and would be spreading the word.

While at the campground I'd asked Clyde not to drive downtown where there was a lot of multilane stop and go traffic. I was also concerned about tall buildings with lots of upper windows. We already knew how people looking out upstairs windows can see in cars.

Dollie and I were now laying down slow fucking and hadn't realized we were right downtown. The sound of people, horns, traffic, and the fact the cab soon stopped, made me raise up and look around.

We found out that the taxi office was where we'd caught the cab the day before. There were at least two other cabs parked at the curb as Clyde parked in his spot, Dollie and I naked and slow fucking!

Clyde told us to keep low and keep on fucking. We hadn't heard Clyde call in and tell the other drivers to be outside to see his passengers. Yet there they were.

I can't remember exactly, but there must have been at least two or three cab drivers, and the dispatcher, staring in the back side windows of our cab as we fucked, or laid there hooked together!

Clyde got out and was introducing us as the best customers he's ever had. All the drivers were so polite. I thought they deserved a better look. I ungracefully rolled off onto the cab floor then onto my knees.

Just as ungracefully, Dollie was laying there on the seat with her legs apart and her cunt partially spread. She gave them a minute or so to enjoy the view, then she sat up.

That small group of taxi drivers seemed to love looking at Dollie and at my erection. When a few mentioned my prick, Dollie held it and stroked it briefly.

All were complimenting Dollie on looking hot and sexy. More than one asked if he could be next. Clyde told them we are married, and putting on a show is all we do.

Clyde told the crew he has a job to do so climbed back into the driver seat and left. I can't remember how long Clyde was parked there. It seemed like forever!

We had told Clyde while at our campsite we love surprises. This was our second one so far! Funny, our original plan was to surprise Clyde the Cab driver. So far everything we did he expected.

Dollie and I stayed low in the back seat until Clyde got out of town. Clyde mentioned being hungry. Dollie couldn't be seen in public in that skirt or blouse. We got dressed and Clyde drove the cab thru a drive-thru for something to eat.

Seems like he rode along the lake shore and stopped to eat at a small park. We were just sitting there in the back seat, Dollie nearly naked, her skirt folded open, looking at scenery, eating, and playing with each other occasionally.

We were fucked out! Clyde was eating while turned and looking in the back seat at Dollie with her legs spread, at the scenery! Maybe at her boobs too! He continually thanked us for the best taxi driving day in his life.

We didn't need to hire a cab anymore. We lived out a fantasy and helped a cab driver live one of his. Life was good.