Tits and Taxies Ch. 06

Story Info
Cabby number two. Saturday afternoon.
2k words
4.31
8.7k
1
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CABBY NUMBER TWO. SATURDAY AFTERNOON

A simple plan. Clyde the Cabby was ready to get off work at 5PM. He'd started his shift at 5AM. Another driver was to take us back to our RV, fare already taken care of. Dollie was again dressed as best she could be before we got downtown.

We didn't know it at the time but Clyde had given the next driver enough of that 'old geezer' money to spend several more hours riding around. Cabby number two coaxed us, saying we were paid up till at least 10PM. He also said anytime he parks the meter will be turned off, adding time.

Of course both of us were still in a crazy and horny mood. We told him to just go anyplace he wanted as long as we end up back at the State Park. I'd noticed this cab was a normal length putting us nearer the driver. Like with Clyde I'd ask the second driver what's legal.

An answer similar to Clyde's, "anything to do with sex and what happens in my cab stays in my cab."

Driver number two hadn't been at work yet so missed our sex act in front of the taxi station. But he'd heard all about it. Also seeing Dollie only partially covered in her tiny clothes, we could tell he was expecting a show of his own.

Gabby, Cabby number two, was around 60 and also friendly. He instantly won Dollie's heart when he kept mentioning her pretty legs and big boobies.

He told us he was called Gabby because he talks a lot. We'd soon find that out. Gabby didn't stop talking about Dollie's tits, ass, pussy, and fucking. After our interesting day Dollie was hot to trot, as they say!

After we'd climbed into Gabby the Cabby's cab he only drove a little way to a fairly secluded small fenced in parking lot behind a building. Gabby said this is his cab and his rules might be different.

Seems like Gabby let us know right away he enjoys watching other people playing around, sucking cock, and fucking. Mostly do whatever we did in Clyde's cab and don't get us arrested.

The wheels in my mind were turning already. Sucking cock, one thing Dollie had done only briefly while with Clyde, or around others much lately.

When she was pregnant I'd always get a blow job and not much fucking just before and after the kids were born. Our daughter was around nine months old now. For some reason Dollie stopped sucking my dick much at least six months ago. I sure didn't expect it now!

Good idea I thought. "Hey Dollie, how about sucking my hard prick ya bitch?" I said.

We talked like that occasionally to shock and surprise others. Sometimes it makes Dollie mad. Sometimes it makes her hot.

Sometimes she will reply with something like "fuck you asshole. Suck your own cock"

Either way it surprises many. This time she pulled my semi-hard prick out of the leg of my shorts and sucked it briefly. Well at least the head of it.

Gabby smiled and said "this is gonna be fun," as he headed out of town.

Together we told Gabby what we'd told Clyde. Stay in the front seat, let us know what turns you on, your ideas, just surprise us and let's have fun. Oh, and nobody else fucks Dollie.

I'm not sure if it was us or Gabby who mentioned talking about his past kinky experiences. I know we wondered what Gabby had seen.

To keep it short Gabby said "I'm 60 years old and I've been driving 20 years or more. Anything Clyde or others say they've seen I've seen 20 times that. About the only times I've kicked anyone out were minors showing their cunt and tits or people trying to get free rides. Also several queers jacking off were physically evicted from my cab."

"Like Clyde, I love watching naked people fuck and women masturbating. I've seen more than my share of that too. But never get tired of it. I heard you two are pretty good at putting on a good fuck show. I hope you're not too tired to try to out-do my other fares."

That's when I told Gabby "I'm a truck driver and probably get to see many of the same things. Only for us truckers it's just a quickie peek. You have a captive audience."

I told him that "sometimes we ride down highways and through truck stops with Dollie naked to help pay back things I've seen."

We were still sitting in that small fenced in lot when out of nowhere Gabby said "It sure is takin you a long time to get to fuckin."

We may have fucked or just played around a little. Then I reminded Gabby we were still in the city. Gabby left the parking lot and made a left. We were soon on a narrow county road. Dollie and I got naked and started playing with each other.

Gabby said "can I stop someplace and watch her sit on you while you fuck?"

Without giving him an answer Gabby parked. Dollie never said a word. She backed up over me and buried my cock deep in her still wet pussy. She raised her arms, placing her hands on the inner roof of the cab. Like before, the driver got a perfect view of those large hard boobs, as Dollie fucked me.

Dollie asked Gabby "is this good enough?"

Neither of us expected Gabby's answer. "NO! It's not good enough."

Gabby then surprised us saying "by the way, I like being the master so you both better be ready to obey me. I've already been told Dollie won't let anyone else fuck her and she don't like anal or oral. So don't worry, I won't ask. But I will expect you to do some kinky things for me anytime I say so. Neither of you are to speak except to say yes master and thank you master."

We both said "okay master." At this time we weren't into games like that, yet we agreed.

Gabby immediately began experimenting with his new powers. He obviously wasn't satisfied the way Dollie sat. Gabby wanted to see Dollie's pussy as she fucked me and he let her know it.

Dollie turned around, reposition herself with her tits against my chest. Gabby wanted long slow strokes to give him a good open pussy shot, as my prick slid in an out.

I kept quiet. Dollie only said "is this better master?"

Gabby's reply was "just keep fucking bitch."

After maybe ten minutes Gabby said "raise up higher so I can see the head of his cock as it spreads your fucking cunt open. Then shove it back in. Keep fucking that way, young lady, and don't stop until I say so."

I told Gabby he is not only gabby but bossy.

Gabby said "fuckin right and you guys are gonna get surprised a lot more. Just let me be your driver and your director. Trust me."

He told me I could sit up with Dollie on my lap, but now with her facing forward. Gabby also asked us to move over and sit in the middle of the seat. Gabby said that way we all can see where we are going, people on both sides can see in, and he wants us to see who's watching us fuck. Gabby then readjusted his large inside mirror. Dollie could now lean forward to grab the front seat back but Gabby kept telling Dollie to sit up straight.

About all each of us repeated over and over was "yes sir."

The next thing I knew we are in the middle lane of a three lane wide highway full of mostly big rigs. Gabby hadn't gone far when traffic was stop and go. Mostly stop! Road construction!

Here we were stopped next to semis on each side, slowly moving forward with others to take their places. Dollie was sitting up, titties quivering, and fucking me. I'd hold Dollie's boobs and squeeze them together to thrill the truckers more.

Truckers were all but hanging out of their windows staring and yelling "fuck him lady!" And similar coaxing.

This must have gone on 5 or 10 miles, all stop and slow go. To add to the embarrassment, there were male flaggers, equipment operators looking in, and other road crew. It's impossible to know but we were guessing over a hundred men and a few women got close up looks. Yes, we were embarrassed and surprised.

Most of this time Dollie was only sitting on me, my cock buried in her juicy pussy. She'd squeeze her pussy and have contractions to keep me hard. I would have had a dozen ejaculations if she was actually fucking all of that time. Or had a few and gone limp!

After the construction work ended Gabby pulled into a rest area. He must have liked truckers or had been one. I reminded him, I'm a trucker. That may have been a factor.

He cruised slowly alongside several trucks parked there if he saw a driver inside it or standing alongside. He kept reminding Dollie to stay put, smile, and fuck when a driver looks in the cab.

She answered back "yes master."

Gabby had rolled all of the power windows down in the rest area. Several drivers actually walked up and talked to Dollie as they stared in the open windows. Most were talking about her large boobies.

Her simple replies were mostly "thank you."

Surprisingly none reached in to grab her tits or even asked to.

Gabby put the windows up, pulling out on the highway. He continued to an off ramp and back the other direction to the other rest area.

Several more truckers in that rest area got good looks at that naked lady sitting on my lap. Same thing, more happy truckers. But this time, as a trucker leaned in the open window, he asked if he could feel those big titties.

Gabby told the driver "fuck yes, squeeze those fuckers.'"

The driver shouted "these fuckin things are the biggest and hardest tits I've ever touched."

Several more truckers were walking toward the taxi cab. Gabby decided it was time to leave. Then it was more of the same road construction on that side.

More stop and go big rigs. Maybe 25 truckers got their eyes full by the time a construction supervisor leaned in the rear window and told us to get our clothes on or he was calling the cops. We got dressed, game over. Well sorta.

Gabby turned off at the next off ramp for safety and took a country road back toward Lake Michigan. He asked us if we had one more good fuck left. Gabby told us he'd like to watch me doing it doggie fashioned while he parks to look.

I said "yes sir."

He pulled over in some small county park and we started making Gabby happy. I remember him saying he can't see inside that pussy from where he sat. He asked if he could get up on his hands and knees on the front passenger seat, leaning over it.

I said "you're the boss."

We both repositioned ourselves, exposing Dollie's pussy more. Gabby was now only a few feet away from Dollie's cunt. I long stroked Dollie as she screamed and repeatedly said she was cumming. It wasn't long before I pumped her full. Now game over!

Both cabs had a Kleenex holder and Kleenex. Must have been just for that purpose. Gabby said they were for runny noses-- and other things.

He thanked us for being such good sex slaves for him, asking if we were embarrassed or mad. We both told Gabby that we really didn't have to do anything he order us to do. We loved being his exhibitionist slaves.

We could have never planned a better evening.