Tits and Taxies Ch. 07

Story Info
Taxis, truckers, and truck stops.
916 words
4
8.4k
3
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TAXIS, TRUCKERS, AND TRUCK STOPS

Dollie and I got dressed after we both climaxed several times. Gabby said he was enjoying watching the cum running from Dollie's pussy. He said he'd love to lick up the mess. We ignored him.

Next thing I remember we were back out on a fairly busy two lane highway.

Gabby said "I don't know about you two but it's my supper time." Must have been somewhere after 7PM or later.

Gabby pulled into a medium sized truck stop and parked right near the front of the building entrance. Not many cars there and we couldn't see how many trucks were out back. I told Gabby that Dollie can't go in there dressed like this. Dollie tugged on her top and pulled her tiny skirt down sort of hip hugger style.

She said "look it's at least 6" to 8" below my ass."

She had me tie knots in her narrow top straps to keep the blouse above her nipples. Actually she was covered fairly well. Gabby said he eats there often and the trucker's lounge has little cubbies where it's fairly private.

(Remember those old truck stops where each booth had a wall phone, phone books, and a wall filled with dispatcher numbers and loads to be hauled?)

That's where we sat and with Dollie against the wall it was fairly private. I slid in next to her and Gabby across from us. Dollie and Gabby had to use the restroom so they walked together. Dollie was back first.

I told her to sit across from me, hoping Gabby would sit next to her. I was thinking Dollie needed some more play time. In the few minutes we had alone, I told Dollie it was time to let one of those cab drivers do a little playing of his own. She grinned and agreed that Gabby had been fun.

Without me saying anything, Dollie unbuttoned the two lower of the three buttons on that wrap around skirt. The top one was all that held the waist band together. She also popped a few buttons on her low blouse. Being seated we felt safe that way.

Gabby saw Dollie sitting there, bare legs slightly spread, and boobs mostly out. No one had to tell him where to sit or what to do. But it wasn't as private as it first appeared.

A yellow taxi cab out front, two big titties hanging out, and several truckers coming in and out to eat, made things interesting. I found out they weren't truckers. They were some of those construction and road crew men who'd gotten a look into that passing taxi earlier.

We ordered then we talked, as Gabby fondled a boob. One or two of those road crew guys would occasionally walk up and thank Dollie for making their day a little bit better, or words to that affect.

There must have been 6 or 8 guys stopping, staring, and complimenting Dollie while at that not-so-private booth. As long as we were seated, we really didn't care.

Gabby admitted that after using the restroom he went into the main restaurant area and told some of those construction guys we were here. No wonder they found us! Another surprise game by Gabby the cabby!

As we ate, Gabby continued fondling one of Dollie's titties. Of course he questioned why they were as firm as stone. He really didn't need an answer, as mothers milk seeped from Dollie's nipples onto his hand. Yet we explained. Gabby wanted to suck one and taste the milk. I promised him he could later.

I didn't know it but Gabby was fingering a bit too, between taking bites from his meal. Dollie was trying to eat while squirming and groaning. Just about the time she told Gabby he was making her cum she told me he'd been finger fucking her almost since he sat beside her. Dollie let him! Again shocking me.

Gabby also told us more about what truckers and cab drivers really see. He said they all exaggerate. Gabby admitted that him, Clyde, or no one else probably saw anything like we showed them.

Gabby said on average when a gal flashed it was just seconds. If a woman was topless it was only 5 to 15 minutes while taking her across town. Same with masturbating and intercourse, just a quickie.

Often his only views of any thing were from the rearview mirror while driving in heavy traffic. Even those nude couples fucking as he parked and watched were over in minutes. Only a little more than what a trucker saw. Gabby repeatedly thanked us for putting on a special porn show for him and Clyde. He said they'll be talking about this for another 20 years.

One or two more young construction workers stopped to stare as Gabby fondled Dollie. Gabby asked them where they are staying.

"Down the road a few miles at the Green Lake motel and the Cum Rite Inn."

They said there must be 25 of the crew in each motel. The guys asked us to stop in and visit.

Gabby's reply was "not a bad idea."

Later, I told him it really wasn't a good idea. We must have killed an hour in that truck stop. Gabby was having a good time with Dollie. Several more construction guys got a peek at her pussy and tits when Gabby moved his hands!

There'd be no way to top the last two days.