Tits and Taxies Ch. 09

Story Info
The taxi stand.
897 words
4.43
5.6k
3
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE TAXI STAND

Later Saturday Evening. I have no idea what time it was. It was dark and late. It had to be around 10PM. I told Gabby we had a long day and we would like to go back to the campground. He understood and agreed it had been a long fun day.

Then Gabby said he has just one more surprise on the way back. Since it's dark and the city wasn't crowded he'd like to introduce us to the night crew and night dispatcher. That way everyone there at work would meet us and know who they were talking about for the next ten or twenty years. I wonder, nearly fifty year later, are we still the young couple taxi driver's talk about over coffee?

We agreed, telling Gabby he's still the boss. We started to get dressed. Gabby begged us to remain naked and be doing something kinky when he pulls up to the taxi stand.

Our reply was "yes master."

Gabby then got on the radio and called in. Clyde did this to us in broad daylight with a larger crew, not even asking permission. I guess one driver and the dispatcher wouldn't be so bad.

Now that it was dark and the streets were nearly empty, we weren't so worried about being seen. When Gabby pulled up in front of the taxi cab office Dollie was sitting on my lap facing the front of the cab, fucking me slowly. This seemed to be the best position to show off and us still be able to see who's looking.

I remember another cab driver, the dispatcher, and some other guy at the curb when Gabby parked. Gabby had already lowered the window on the right rear curb side. Heads were sticking in the cab and eyes were watching from only a short distance from us. It was much lighter there in front of that office under street lights.

Dollie overdid it. Somehow I had a fresh wad of semen and pumped her full again. Dollie let everyone know what happened as she screamed. To me, the most embarrassing thing of all is wiping jazz off my prick while others watched! I still remembered doing that in front of Dollie's mother many times. Dollie made the mess this time so I made her clean it up.

The second most embarrassing thing in the world is being introduced to a bunch of strange men while naked with an erection! It wasn't exactly a surprise yet the embarrassment made up for it.

The third most embarrassing thing in the world is watching your wife, naked on hands and knees, her wet pussy spread wide open with semen running out, as four men stare from a short distance away, as she cleans the semen off my prick. Yes, Gabby was now standing right there with the other three.

I don't believe we were parked at the taxi stand very long. Yet it seemed like an eternity. We got compliments and cheers. We were thanked and they bragged about my manhood and Dollie's womanly parts. After that nothing could embarrass us.

It wasn't over yet! When would this wild adventure end? The man wearing the suit had fingers in Dollie's pussy almost immediately. Dollie complained but didn't tell him to stop!

I had a trick to get Dollie to give in to things she normally would never do. To help keep her hot and juicy I was rubbing both nipples and wigglng her nipple rings.

She actually scooted her ass closer to the side window and spread her legs more. In fact after she'd cleaned my cock off she remained bent over and moaning, as the guy added more and more fingers.

I couldn't see her cunt from where I sat, her between my legs, leaning forward. But from what the others said, and Dollie told me later, the suit wearing man ended up with most of his hand in Dollie's semen filled pussy.

Her cunt was much bigger and remained that way for years, after her third child. Yet it was pliable and seemed to adjust to whatever went in it.

Her newest friend continued to finger fuck Dollie, making her squirm, yell, and moan. Everyone knew he was getting her off repeatedly so I just sat there watching the show and rubbing her boobs. Sadly everyone except me got to see the whole show and the hole!

Finally it was over and the taxi cab crew thanked us both for being good sports. As Gabby took us back to the campground he told us that the man in the suit was the owner of the cab company and several other businesses in town. A very religious man who rarely talked about sex or women!

Back at the RV Gabby thanked us and said call anytime, we still have time on his meter. I still had Monday off work. That would be our day to pack up and head home. Sunday would be our day at the beach, our real reason for camping there.

We never meant to take more than one taxi cab ride and this would be our last. Things happened that I'd never fantasied about and knew Dollie would never have done anyway.

Somehow others took control and we let even more things happen. Without realizing it we became sex slaves! Never again!