Tits and Taxies Ch. 10

Story Info
Flashing the cabbies.
1.3k words
4.42
10.5k
3
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FLASHING THE CABBYS

SUNDAY MORNING.

We only had one more day of our long weekend left and hadn't even been to the main beach or sand dunes. This turned into an unusual taxi cab vacation.

As we spent a late night in the RV fucking again and talking about the unbelievable past two days, Dollie agreed that we may as well complete our weekend by taking a Sunday cab ride. Yes, she was liking the attention.

Dollie had always been an exhibitionist and loved having others watch us fuck. But this week she was doing things on her own that were surprising me! I was willing to let most anything happen, even watching her get fucked. After all, being in a taxi seemed reasonably safe, depending on where we were.

What kind of surprises could anyone possibly have left? I told her this would be just a slow ride while teasing the driver, as Dollie shows her pussy and tits. No fucking, sucking, or other nasty games. After all, it's Sunday.

We slept late after getting to sleep late Saturday night. Must have been 11AM by the time we'd finished breakfast and talked about yet another taxi teasin day.

We agreed we'd ask for a different driver. We knew they'd all know the sordid details by now. Still, there were three day shift drivers so that would leave some not being entertained yet.

Simple. We'll ask for the older day shift driver, take an hour or so ride. Then we'd hire the younger guy for another hour. I'm guessing Clyde was 45, the old day guy at least 65, and maybe the kid was my age, 32 or so.

Sunday morning, I didn't want to call a cab. I wanted this to be more of a surprise. Yet we didn't want to walk all the way into town again either. So I drove in and parked a block from the taxi stand. We'd walk from there.

I'd told Dollie it would be neat if she wore nothing but a light weight raincoat and became the cartoon flasher. We didn't have raincoats but she did have a tight button down dress that looked nice. Dollie put it on but didn't button any buttons. She wrapped it around and used a skinny rope belt to keep the dress closed.

Hey, just like a raincoat. We'd walk inside, ask for a cab, and tease the dispatcher. Then Dollie would open her dress and flash them. We had no idea which driver may be available. We'd just take any of the two. But not Clyde.

Finally, we had a plan even though we both knew plans never seem to go as planned! Anyway it sounded like a plan.

We walked into the taxi office but only the dispatcher was there. We did what we'd planned, Dollie opened her dress, giving the dispatcher a full long look. He jumped up, ran around his desk, and began fondling Dollie.

The dispatcher led Dollie around the desk, shoved her into his padded leather chair, and began masturbating her without asking. Yet again, Dollie didn't try to stop him or complain! Me neither.

Maybe five minutes or so passed, he was interrupted by the company two-way radio. It was the older driver wanting to know if there were any fares to pick up. Good, that was the driver we wanted next. I whispered not to tell who his fares were.

Dollie wrapped her dress back together. While waiting we informed the dispatcher we only wanted an hour's ride then we wanted to switch to the younger driver for another hour. The dispatcher understood and said he'd like an hour himself when we get all through.

In a few minutes the older driver was at the office. We'd waited outside for the driver. At the campground several times and while waiting for this cab I questioned why Dollie was letting other men masturbate her.

Her answers were like-- "well you've always begged me to do it and I guess it just happened. It's fun. But no fucking." (Something like that)

As the cab pulled up, Dollie stood close to the driver's door and let her dress fall open. She hadn't retied the skinny belt and was only holding the dress shut. I stood close at her side and we hoped no one was around to notice. At that angle only the driver would really get a look since she was holding the dress outward shielding any side views.

The old guy saw enough to make him smile. He asked if he was going to get a ride to remember too. We both said something like we hoped so. I always let Dollie in first so she'd be more in the middle, for rear view mirror viewing and better viewing when a driver was turned around looking back.

The dress was already above her knees yet not terribly short. She had left it open. So when getting in the cab it slipped behind her and was fully opened. Without removing or adjusting the dress, she was nearly nude right there at the taxi stand.

The old driver, Ted the Taxi man, asked where we wanted to go. I just told him anywhere with some privacy so Dollie can get naked and we can fool around.

"Yes sir," he said and headed across town toward the west this time.

I asked him what he'd like to see us do and what he'd like to see. Ted the Taxi man told us as long as he gets to see some titties and that pussy spread open once in awhile he'll be happy.

Dollie also asked Ted the Taxi man what he'd like her to do for the next hour. He said he'd like to park someplace and just stare at her spread pussy. I told Ted the Taxi man to pull over anyplace he feels safe.

Maybe ten minutes later he did. It wasn't far from the taxi office. I believe he'd pulled into the parking lot of a small strip club. I remember seeing neon signs.

Ted parked at the back of a fenced in semi private parking lot with a tall wooden type stockade fence almost all around it. Later on in our adventures we'd get to know this place and the owners well!

I'd been fondling and fingering Dollie most of the time as Ted was trying to watch in the center mirror as he drove. After the cab was parked, I told Dollie it was time to entertain another taxi cab driver. When she asked me what should she do I laughed and said show Ted the Taxi driver what he asked to see.

For the next half hour Dollie rubbed, spread, and fingered her hole until it was soaking wet. Every time Ted asked Dollie to spread her pussy wide she did it and held it open until her lips hurt. Ted and I saw pink a lot. Hanging over the back seat of that regular sized cab, Ted wasn't more than a few feet from Dollie.

Most of that time Dollie was begging to be fucked. I kept telling her that Ted wants to see you playing with your tits and your pussy. If I fuck you he can't see inside it.

These games reminded me of a porn actress and the cab drivers being her directors. Dollie would have done good making movies. Dollie alternated fondling her tits and nipples, then working on her cunt more. I'd never seen her this way until the taxi cab games.

Over an hour had passed so I told Dollie to climb on my hard cock and fuck me. She did too good. I was ejaculating in minutes. Together we cleaned up our messes as Ted the Taxi driver headed for the taxi stand and a waiting 32 or so year old driver.