Tits and Taxies Ch. 11

Story Info
Nick The Nipple Nibbler.
810 words
3.57
9.6k
3
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NICK THE NIPPLE NIBBLER

I'd guess it was nearly 2PM when we climbed into the second cab. This time Dollie held her dress shut until we got to the edge of town. I'm not even sure when it happened, but she soon had the dress off.

Nipple Nibbler Nick, a 32 year old tit loving guy my age, had problems trying to drive the taxi thru traffic and out of town while looking in the rear view mirror he'd readjusted. This cab driver headed yet another direction.

Right off Nick said he would love to pull over and watch us fuck while he plays with those large titties. I sort of repeated our rules and game plans to Nick, no touching, no fucking. I told Nick the other drivers had to stay in the driver seat to watch.

There was some discussion about this. Nick was telling Dollie he'd sure love to suck on those big titties. That must have gotten to Dollie. She told Nick he might get to taste mothers milk if he does that.

That was not the right thing to say. Now Nick begged even more to suck Dollie's nipples. Maybe because he was our age, she finally agreed to let Nick get in the back seat and play with her titties while she sits on me to fuck. Yes Dollie actually said that.

It wasn't long before Nick pulled into a park near a lake. Dollie hadn't even climbed on me yet when Nick was beside us in the back seat of the taxi. Dollie was trying to get my cock out of the top of my shorts while Nick was feeling her boobs. Like most other times, I pulled my shorts off.

Again, to make this less awkward, Dollie sat on me facing forward as I sat pretty much in the middle of the back seat. Nick the Nipple Nibbler got on his hands and knees on the floor, sucking Dollie's tits and playing with her with both hands.

Dollie was squirming and moaning as I rammed her pussy as hard as I could shove my cock in. All three of us were yelling and talking about orgasms. Dollie's pussy was hot and juicy. In no time I was ejaculating in it, and Nick said he was cumming in his pants. It was all over too soon.

We decided to put on a little more of a show for this younger driver like we had the last one. After we both cleaned up our messes Dollie sat beside me on the seat with her legs spread wide. Nick moved over between Dollie's legs, remaining on his knees on the floor.

The other drivers had gotten close looks. But now Nick the Nibbler was close enough to feel her pussy. As he reached to touch it I reminded him that we had a no touching rule. We broke it letting him feel and suck her titties but there would be no other touching.

Dollie started out teasing Nick by spreading her pussy wide and asking Nick if he liked the view. Whatever Nick said made Dollie laugh so she'd finger herself awhile then spread her cunt to let Nick look inside again.

Nick continued to beg to play with Dollie's pussy. I reminded him that he still could suck and feel her titties as she masturbates. That's what Nick did. He was squeezing her tits, sucking one then the other, making Dollie yell and squirm even more.

She couldn't take it anymore. Dollie begged Nick to finger her. She didn't have to ask again. It was against my rules. But Dollie was making her own. Nick was working on that semen filled pussy fast and furiously. Dollie never stopped yelling, she begged him to keep doing it.

At this time I was rubbing a nipple and tittie too. I always knew this drove her wild and she'd want fucked. I was hoping she'd beg Nick to fuck her right there in his cab. Instead Dollie was screaming for me to fuck her again.

I told Dollie that we should let Nick play with her titties and pussy awhile longer because I needed to rest. Of course my real reason was that I was enjoying watching another young man finger fucking my wife, hoping she'd give in to him fucking her.

This is a wild guess. After thirty minutes a pickup truck pulled into the small gravel parking lot, parking closer to the lake. Two older men got out, grabbed their fishing equipment, and started fishing not far away.

They had no idea what we were doing on the other side of the parking lot but I was worried about all of the noises Dollie was making. Our hour was over long ago. I decided it was time to head back to the taxi cab office.