Tits Have Benefits Ch. 08

Story Info
The girls enjoy their Honeymoon and love at 40,000 feet.
4.9k words
4.78
31.5k
14

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers

Well Andrea had her wedding, now comes the honeymoon. The girls go to Hawaii and have fun in the surf and sun.

We learn more about why these girls are so good for each other and Andrea has the problem of concealing her bulge on the beach...

After transforming myself into a shemale and returning to claim the love of my life Jane, I was adjusting well to a life living with Jane's lesbian lovers, now also my lovers. On a combined business trip and visit to my friends, Jane and I went to California where we ended up having fun with my employer Liz as well as Trish and Sandy, ending up with me sucking Trish's dick. And later, despite my initial reservations, I took her dick inside me.

Later my sister Jill, who I had not seen for almost 2 years, came over in advance of the wedding along with her lesbian lover Ashley, and I ended up fucking and getting fucked by both of them. Just before the wedding I met Jane's brother John and his girlfriend Ally and had my first experience with a man, as I did not consider Trish to be a man.

The wedding was the best day of my life, where I was finally married to the four beautiful women I had come to love so much Jane, Jenny, Chris and Ann, and they all loved me, we all loved each other. On the wedding night as we lay together I really felt that this was where I belonged, the bride of four beautiful brides.

Following the wedding we had had some beautiful presents which consisted of furniture and other items for the house and money for us to spend, but the real surprise was that Trish, Sandy and Liz had put together to pay off all our student loans, giving us a clean slate for our new life together.

I had been broke after paying for my treatments and surgeries for my transformation to Andrea, and had been supported by my 'brides to be' for my first year in the relationship, but this had changed after I received my first check in payment for my software development work for Liz and now I was in a very good position financially.

With money in the bank and more money to come from my continued work and software loyalties, I secretly organized a honeymoon to Hawaii for myself and my new brides, and so it was that in the morning at breakfast I announced the honeymoon to the other girls, handing them their tickets. We would leave for Hawaii a week after the girls broke up from University for the summer vacation.

On hearing the news, the girls were very happy and threw their hands around my neck hugging me. We all started talking about the clothes we would need and other things to prepare ourselves for our vacation, and decided that a trip to the mall was in order.

We had a list of things to buy. First the clothes including: skirts, thin blouses and tops, sundresses, sandals, T-shirts and thin panties and bras, Then there were things for the beach including: swimwear, cover ups, towels, flip-flops etc. Then other items for the sun such: as sunglasses and sun cream.

We had great fun in Victoria's Secret, trying on various panty and bra sets of light cotton materials and as I watched my beautiful romantic partners with their beautiful features perfectly formed tits and incredible curves, my dick was continually hard, and it was not helped by the fact that we kept touching each other's asses and tits.

I was getting worried that the young female shop assistant, who had introduced herself as Julie, would notice my bulge, because despite my gaff I was sure that my hardness was visible through the thin panties I was trying on. Attention was also drawn to our little group because we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

I became aware that Julie was becoming fascinated by watching the way we kissed each other and touched each other's tits and asses, also more and more her gaze kept drifting over to my crotch. Then Jane brazen as ever said, "Julie would you like to have some fun too? Do you want to feel my tit?"

Julie flushing with embarrassment swallowed and silently nodded, letting Jane take her hand and put it on her exposed tit. In the meantime Jenny put her hand on Julie's covered tit and Chris felt her ass. On seeing this, my bulge became even more prominent and Julie noticed this.

Ann, who was standing close to me, said to Julie, "Andrea is very beautiful isn't she." Julie nodded.

Ann continued, "She also has a little secret. She has a dick."

I saw the look of astonishment in Julie's eyes as she tried to reconcile my having a dick with my beautiful female form. As she looked at me in wonder Ann asked her, "Would you like to see it Julie?"

Julie looking straight into my eyes with a look of pure desire whispered, "Yes."

We all then bundled into the changing room which we had been using, and Ann removed my panties and gaff displaying my 7" cock which now jutted out prominently.

On seeing this Julie let out a gasp, and said quietly, "It's beautiful, she's beautiful."

Then Jane whispered to her, "You can touch it if you like."

Julie responded by gingerly reaching her hand out towards my cock, she took my cock gently in her hand feeling it suddenly harden at her touch. Then as she became more comfortable with it Julie's hand tightened about my dick until it became almost painful, causing a sharp intake of breath on my part.

Suddenly, now seeming to lose all her inhibitions and become much more daring, Julie said, "I want to feel her dick inside me." At this point my lovers sat me down on a chair and removed Julie's panties from under her skirt, and led her over towards me. Then Chris told Julie to position her pussy above my dick and Jenny grabbed my dick and rubbed it against Julie's wet pussy, finally pushing me into her entrance and telling Julie to slide down onto me.

Julie slowly slid her pussy down my rock hard cock letting out a cry of joy as she did so. Then finally reaching the bottom, so that my dick was fully inside her, Julie said, "Shit, that feels sooooo good."

Jane then started to kiss Julie as she rode up and down on me while Chris pulled out one of Julie's tits and started to suck on it, and while they did this Julie grabbed hold of my left tit amazed at the idea of riding the dick of a beautiful girl.

Soon Julie started to cum from riding my dick but I remained hard inside her feeling the wonderful sensations of her pussy around my dick. She rode me to two more orgasms before I finally came inside her.

After resting on me with my softening dick still in her, Julie finally, rather reluctantly, let me out of her, pulling up her panties and fixed herself up a little. Before leaving the changing room Julie said, "Oh fuck, that felt so good, I will have to meet up with you girls again sometime soon."

Jenny replied, "Well we would certainly like to see you again sometime soon." And scribbling on a piece of paper she handed it to Julie saying, "Here is our phone number."

After finally going to the till with our purchases, Julie rung up our purchases, and Ann said, "Thank you for taking care of us."

To which Julie replied, "You're welcome, it was my pleasure, really."

After we had purchased some footwear and beach towels, we went and treated ourselves to new sunglasses including Ray Ban and Oakley. Then we went into a shop to purchase swimwear.

We all got ourselves some bikinis and some pretty one piece and I got a pretty black bikini and a red Baywatch style one piece. But we also decided that to avoid showing my bulge on the beach in the daytime I should wear a swimdress. "Remember the way Julie spotted there was something different about you wearing underwear," Jane reminded me.

The girls pointed out to me that today many slim young women could be seen in swimdresses as there were some very attractive styles available today. We found an attractively styled navy blue swim dress and I tried it on. When I came out to show the others Jenny said, "Well there's no possibility of you looking matronly in that, you look totally fuckable. Looking at myself in the mirror I had to agree with her. We then bought ourselves skirts and blouses, ending up buying my favorite, sundresses. I bought myself some beautiful short cotton sundresses in white, yellow and sky blue, and ogled my lovers while we all paraded in front of each other trying out different styles.

Finally after a full day of shopping we got back to our apartment and after getting a pizza delivered spent the evening putting on a fashion show for each other with our new purchases. It will probably come as no surprise that our impromptu fashion show finally disintegrated into a group orgy. Finally came the day when we were due to go on our honeymoon.

We took a minicab to the airport and after checking in and clearing security we were waiting at the gate for our flight. I noticed that all of the men and many of the women waiting for the flight were continually turning their gaze towards our group.

I was sipping my latte when Jane whispered in my ear, "I am sure people are not used to seeing so many beautiful girls together." Myself and the other women in the family were already getting into the mood of the holiday and we were wearing sundresses which came to mid thigh, which accentuated our curves and unblemished flesh.

I myself was wearing the yellow sundress that I had bought for the trip which flared out around my hips and Jane next to me was wearing a white sundress which like mine came to mid thigh accentuating our long legs.

Soon we were able to board the aircraft and get seated for our flight, the flight to Hawaii would take several hours and we would have to entertain ourselves in the mean time.

It was dark and most people on the flight were sleeping when Jane, who was sitting next to me, got up to go to the bathroom. Leaning across she took my hand dragging me with her. Then she whispered that she would go to the bathroom and I was to follow her in a few moments later.

Fortunately nobody was waiting for the bathroom so Jane was able to enter and I could enter a few seconds later without either of us drawing attention to ourselves. Sliding the lock on the door, Jane pulled my panties aside and pulled my cock out from under my dress and started sucking on it her life depended on it.

Then when I was really hard, Jane pushed me down on the toilet seat and pushed my hard cock into her, shit it felt good. After a few minutes to let me get used to being inside me, Jane began to ride up and down on me whilst grabbing my tits in both hands.

Suddenly the aircraft hit severe turbulence bucking up and down like a toy in the wind, and this only served to intensify the experience for Jane and myself, Jane starting to cry out.

Then, not surprisingly the captain started announcing over the intercom for all passengers to be seated immediately as we had encountered severe turbulence, and soon an air hostess was knocking on the door telling the occupant to please vacate the bathroom and take their seat.

But Jane would not let me out of my position until she achieved orgasm, resulting in one of the most intense mutual orgasms I had ever had. By this time the air hostess was getting quite irate and her mood was not improved when Jane and I left the bathroom together, our makeup smudged and our hair in disarray.

She started to really berate us saying that our behavior was very bad and there would be consequences, but Jane said she would come back to the rear cabin with her and talk about it. I was only now beginning to notice that the air hostess was actually very pretty, a native Hawaiian.

So I went back to my seat and Jane went off with the angry air stewardess, and after about half an hour Jane finally came back to her seat, looking very pleased with herself.

"It's all fixed," Jane declared, "she won't make a report or anything."

"So how did you manage that," I replied.

"Well I went back with her all apologetic, when I began to notice she was looking at my breasts," said Jane, "so I took her hand and put it to my breast allowing her to feel it."

Jane continued, "Then I suggested we go back to her seat so we could continue our 'conversation' in private. Once we got there I took her hand and pulled it under my skirt allowing her to touch my pussy through my panties and soon I reciprocated reaching my hand under her skirt to feel her pussy and then we brought each other off like that, it was hot."

"Finally I wrote down the hotel where we will be staying and gave her my name and we exchanged telephone numbers. We agreed to meet in a few days when she has a stopover so that she can have some fun with us. By the way she really wants to get it on with you as well Andrea, she thinks you're cute."

"Fuck Jane," I said, "you are such a flirt."

Jane couldn't argue about that, "That's me." She said.

Finally we arrived at our destination and there was a complimentary vehicle to take us to the Hotel. The hotel I had booked was a 5 star hotel, and we had a honeymoon suite which was big enough for all 5 of us.

The porter took us, with all of our luggage, to the hotel room and we rewarded him handsomely with a $100 bill, but I guess that the thing that will stay in his memory was the unexpected kiss right on his lips that he received from Jane.

The hotel suite was very impressive, having a large balcony with a very impressive view of the beach, a lounge area, a walk in closet, a large bathroom with a large Jacuzzi tub having a 5 person capacity, and a large bedroom with a large water bed which was easily big enough for all of us.

After unpacking we all got into swimming costumes as we were eager to get down to the beach. We grabbed some towels, put on our flip-flops and walked down to the beach which was attached to the hotel.

Jane was wearing a black bikini which really showed off her features to advantage and Jenny had a white one piece which came high up on her thighs, revealing her beautiful legs. Ann, bless her, decided to show solidarity with me wearing a very attractive bright red swimdress to contrast my navy blue swimdress and Chris was wearing a green yellow bikini which nicely emphasized her tits.

We found ourselves a spot on the beach and immediately started applying sun lotion to each other. I, with some training in massage was in demand, and Jenny was quick to ask me to cover her supple body with her rippling yet very feminine body with the moisturizing sun lotion.

As I applied lotion to her Jenny exclaimed, "Ahhhh that feels sooo good," as I rubbed the lotion into her back, her back being exposed with the swimsuit almost coming down to her ass at the back. When I turned Jenny round she almost got off on me rubbing sun lotion into the exposed parts of her tits.

After Jenny Jane was in need of my services, while Chris and Ann looked after each other. Jane lay on her front and untied the back of the top of her bikini so I could cover her back with sun lotion un obstructed. When she turned over she had me push my hands into her top to massage the lotion onto her tits. She claimed that it was to ensure she didn't get burn lines at the edge of her bikini, but I am sure she was getting off on me massaging her tits.

Surprise, when it came to the bottom half of her bikini, Jane wanted me to push my hands under her bikini bottom, again claiming it was to avoid burn lines. I am sure she had a small orgasm while I was doing that.

When it was my turn Jenny and Jane attacked me with the lotion together, Jenny working on the top half, and Jane, working on the bottom. Pushing their hands under my swimdress as they massaged the lotion in they caused me to cum in the panties of my swimdress. Thank god the skirt covered up the evidence. Jane pulled her hand out of my swimdress with my cum dripping from her fingers and a look of triumph on her face, and the two girls giggled as they shared the cum from her fingers.

After lying on the beach for a while sunbathing we finally decided to take a dip in the sea and we all immersed ourselves in the relatively cool sea water. It felt great in the sea water, and Chris, Jenny and myself broke off from Jane and Ann who were already feeling each other up under the cool water.

Still able to stand we moved out into the breakers and while we stood there feeling the waves crashing against us I was suddenly surprised by Chris moving the panties of my swimdress to one side and pulling my dick out. Then just as quickly she removed the bottom part of her bikini, looping tucking them into my swimdress between my tits.

Suddenly Chris took my rapidly hardening member and pushed it into her pussy, causing me to gasp in surprise. It felt so good to me inside Chris, and then my pleasure was further increased by Jenny uncovering my left tit and starting to suck on it hard.

Then I felt Jenny's fingers poking into my ass causing me to cry out, by this time Chris also had her fingers in Jenny's pussy. So in this way, buffeted by the surf, Chris and Jenny came to orgasm several times before I finally blew my load inside Chris.

Later, back on the beach, we applied some more sun lotion and lay soaking up the sun, satiated form our earlier activity. I was thinking to myself that this was already the best holiday of my life, in fact ever since I had hooked up with these beautiful women all the time with them had been precious.

Finally we left the beach and returned back to the hotel where we had made reservations at one of the high quality restaurants.

We all changed for the evening, I selected a darling white sundress and showing off my long legs which were beginning to show a bit of tan, paired with white strappy sandals. Jane selected a short ruffled black skirt with a light pink blouse, Jenny, a light red sheath style dress, Chris was wearing light blue Capri pants with a short lilac top, showing her trim waist and belly button and Ann had on a black and white knee length skirt with a flower pattern strappy top.

When we arrived at the restaurant we all decided to order the same, we started with clam chowder followed by lobster, and finishing up with strawberry cheese cake and all of this was consumed with 6 bottles of white wine between us.

Returning to our suite a little tipsy we sat out on our balcony for a while chatting and enjoying the view. Then after a while we all decided to try out the large Jacuzzi tub, so we filled the tub, started the water jets, then all quickly removed out clothes and jumped in.

Initially we just sat luxuriating in the fast flowing warm water and continuing to chat but soon the chat deteriorated into saying what we wanted to do to each other, and soon we were feeling each other up with tits and asses all over the place.

At one point I was in Jenny's ass with Jane sucking her tits and Jenny and Jane fingering each other, later I was in Ann's pussy while she was bent over sucking Jenny's tits while I was sucking Jane's tits and she was sucking Chris's tits, we were just all over the place.

When we finally got out of the Jacuzzi and dried ourselves off the fun then continued on the bed. Jenny and Jane both put on strapons and started to fuck the rest of us.

Jane immediately started to fuck Chris with her strapon and it was making me hard watching them together. Ann lay on her front and asked me to put my rock hard cock in her ass, then she had us roll over, my cock still in her ass and she was laying on top of me. Now she asked Jenny to fuck her with the dildo in her pussy while my cock was in her ass.

"Oh fuck," screamed Ann, "it feels great being filled in my pussy and ass at the same time and rubbing tits with one Jenny while I can feel Andrea's tits pressed against my back."

Soon Ann was coming hard and Jenny wearing a double ended dildo also started to cum from fucking Ann. Finally after Ann had cum several times and Jenny twice, I eventually exploded in Ann's ass.

Next Jane started fucking me up the ass while Jenny made me suck her rubber cock, while Chris and Ann got into a 69 position. Jane's insistent fucking of me was pushing Jenny's rubber cock deep into my throat almost causing me to gag, and I was loving the sensations.

hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers
12