Titty Fucking My Double-D Wife

Story Info
Titty fucking and dirty talk ends with wife covered in cum
1.1k words
3.89
121.9k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a rough day at work. Everything that could go wrong did. Everyone that could be a prick was. Everyone I didn't want to hear from called. So when it finally ended I couldn't wait to get home to Vivian (my wife) and her double-D tits. Nothing relaxes me more than a mouthful of those beauties and my fingers sliding in and out of her pussy.

We started off the usual way. I was alternating between sucking and biting. Both would get more intense and rougher. Which is exactly what she likes. Every once in a while I'd bite to hard and get my head pushed away. She always wants more and would immediately pull my head back in. But something was a little different this time. My fingers in her pussy were extra wet and slick. Rubbing her pussy juice on her tits was always a prelude to some titty-fucking. It had been a while, so why not now.

I look at my wife and say, "Vivian, it's been a while since I've fucked those double-D's. How about it? I'll even let you decide where I cum, on your tits or on your face."

My wife's reaction was all the confirmation I needed. She drops to her knees and holds her tits out. I immediately start to rub on the pussy juice. As soon as I'm done rubbing in all that wonderful juice she grabs my cock and slips it in her mouth. She slides her lips up and down. I can feel her tongue pressed hard on the bottom of my cock with every bob of her head. If she keeps this up, I'll be cuming down her throat. No tit fucking tonight?

Eventually, she pulls off and says, "I didn't think your cock was wet enough. I thought this was the best way."

As usual, my wife was right. She then opens up the valley between her big tits and wraps my saliva covered cock between them. She looks up, gives me a smile, squeezes my cock between and starts to bounce them up and down. Each bounce making my cock harder.

She starts with the dirty talk. "It's been a while since you fucked my big juicy tits. Is it as fun as you remember? I love having your fat cock between my tits. I love squeezing my big fat tits around your fat cock. Does that feel good? Sometimes I think you married me just because of my huge tits. Is that true?"

She's still talking dirty, but I manage to mumble out a "Yes."

With my yes response, she goes in a different direction with the dirty talk. "Oh, so I'm just some bimbo with big tits. I'm here for your pleasure? Well guess what, I love being a big titty slut! When you go on business trips I get dressed up and go out. I have to find someone who will play with me. Some nights I go back to the hotel room of a man who is in Houston for business. I let him eat my pussy. I suck his cock. But since I'm just a big titty slut, I make sure he cums on these." She pushes out her tits a little more for emphesis.

Vivian knows exactly what this kind of talk does to me. The talk combined with her fat tits are pushing me to the edge. At this rate, she won't be talking in a few minutes, she's going to be busy catching my cum. She may have sensed this. Thankfully, she stops talking for a few minutes. She's decided to lick and slobber on the head of my cock as it comes up between her bounces.

But eventually she decides it's time to get me riled up again. Her bouncing tits are squeezed a little tighter and the thrusting is faster. And of course the dirty talk starts again.

"Some times when you are out of town. I'll go find a sleezy bar with a bunch of 20 somethings. I may not be 20 anymore, but I'll put on the shortist skirt I own and tight low cut top. When these 'boys' see that they aren't thinking, 'I could be their mother.' They are thinking 'how do I get hands on those tits?' I don't tease for long. Boys get frustrated to easy. So I find a group and grab the leader of their pack and drag him to a dark corner or the bathroom. I suck his cock, lick his balls, even slip a finger up his ass. I get him all wet and aching for release and then STOP. If he wants to cum he's got to get his buddies in here are well."

Now I am on the edge. I love watching my wife getting gang banged. There is something about a woman on her back with a line of guys feeding her mouth and pussy. Continuous blasts of cum going in and slow streams of cum leaking out. My wife's tits are no longer bouncing. I've taken over, pure lust has me thrusting at light speed. I'm now hoping I can last and hear the end of her story.

She knows she's got me and, shortly, my cum. She continues, "Now I'm surrounded, there are 5-6 cocks to choose from. All are young and pointing straight at the ceiling. Not bad for big titty slut is it?"

I don't respond, I keep thrusting into her magnificent tits.

Her dirty talk continues, "I rotate from cock to cock. 30 seconds is all anyone gets at a time and I'm jerking with both hands. I just keep rotating and rotating. Every once in a while, I'll skip around ... gotta keep them guessing. During rotations, I'm also licking all the pre-cum I can off my hands. How do feel about your big tit bimbo now?"

Our front door could have been kicked in by armed robbers. I could've cared less. Cuming on my wife was the only thing that mattered.

Again she continues, "Now the boys who I'm not jerking or sucking on are grabbing and twisting my tits. And then it happens, one cums all over my hand and arm. It's like a damn burst, cum is now flying everywhere. I push up my big tits and try to catch as much I can."

I'm done listening. I explode! A huge ribbon of cum blasts out of from between her tits. It splatters up the side of her face and hair. Another ribbon square on her chin. Another coats her neck. It's followed by one from down deep in her chest. All you see is cum squirting out like a volcano from between those double-Ds. I pull out, take aim and put a few more blasts on her tits. I'm exhausted and can hardly stand. I need to sit down but that's not going to happen.

With a devilish smile she says one last thing, "You made this mess and you get to clean it up." Now I'm the one with the smile. I grab a hand full of cum cover tit and start licking.