TJ Comes Home Ch. 03

Story Info
Homecoming continues with a threesome.
1.7k words
4.54
51.5k
28
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ttouchth
ttouchth
64 Followers

"I don't know about you" he said "but I'm starving, and thirsty as hell."

"Mmm me too, you need your strength. Your baby sister and I are going to fuck you till your cumming puffs of air" she said as she laughed.

He kissed her again, "I love you Jennifer, thanks for a great homecoming."

"I love you too. And I can't wait for you to experience the rest of it."

"What do you have planned?"

She smiled that smile where she bit her lower lip again and just said simply "you'll see"

She got out from under him and ran down the stairs naked.

--------------------------------------------------

And now for more...

TJ fell asleep there on the bed naked. A short while later he woke up to hearing noises that sounded like laughter coming from downstairs. He needed that nap. After the travel time home and having mind blowing sex with not only the girl of his dreams in Jennifer, but in the only other woman who could compare, his sister Bianca. He glanced at her alarm clock and saw that it was just about nine o' clock.

He grabbed a towel off of Bianca's closet door and threw it around his waist and started down the stairs. The sight he that came into view was probably the epitome of the word 'fantasy.' An open pizza box with a few slices of pepperoni left in it sat on the couch. On the floor in front of the couch his sister, with her bikini bottoms back on, had her face in between Jennifer's legs. Teasing her so it sounded from Jennifer's moans. Jennifer was writhing on the floor pinching and pulling at her nipples as his gorgeous blonde sister tongue fucked the girl of his dreams.

Still unnoticed, and starving he decided this was the perfect time for dinner and a show. TJ sat on the couch quietly and grabbed a slice of the luke warm pizza. If he were to die right now, everyone on the planet would have thought he died a happy man, including him. The stereo was on so he didn't have to worry about making too much noise. Hip-hop came through the speakers at a reasonable volume, probably so they wouldn't disturb him sleeping upstairs.

TJ took the opportunity to study their bodies. Bianca the beautiful blonde bombshell had a golden tan and no tan lines. Apparently catching her with just her top off is a rarity in the backyard at his parents new home Her breasts looked to be about perfect C's, and he knew from experience that he earned a couple of short hours ago, she tasted just like she should, delectable.

As she continued to lap at Jennifer's gorgeous cunt his eyes wandered over her body. They had flirted a lot in high school but TJ always seemed to mess it up. He was a bit of a dork in his mannerisms. But Jennifer never seemed to mind. He never felt comfortable with himself enough to ask her out. Although it became clear to him that he should have. But, no use pining for lost time. He had just over two weeks to memorize every curve, ever contour, and mole before he had to go back t his beloved Corps. He only had about 9months left on his contract, and there was no, seeing the woman before him h was going to re-up. Jennifer's brunette hair was laid out behind her as she kept her eyes closed enjoying Bianca's tongue. Her moans audible above the music in the room. He scanned her toned body. It was tanned just a bit darker than his sisters. Her tits looked to be the same size as his sister's, but it was hard to estimate with her lying on her back like that.

After he enjoyed a few slices, finishing off the box, he walked into the kitchen, leaving the best view his imagination couldn't even conjure up. He threw the box away and made himself a drink. He walked back into the living room and shed his towel. He got behind his sister and ran his hands along her back, she responded with a moan into Jennifer's mound.

TJ untied her bikini bottoms and tossed them on the couch with the top she put back on for the pizza guy. He slid his finger along her snatch and felt it dripping wet onto his finger. It felt even hotter than it did upstairs. Her pussy responded to his fingers probing her by tightening around them and pulling them in. TJ smiled to himself and pulled his fingers out of her gorgeous twat.

His cock was at full staff, it had been for a while watching the show, he slid the head up and down her slot and listened to her moan louder this time into Jennifer's pussy. At this point Jennifer realized something else was going on in the room and lifted herself up on her elbows while Bianca continued to pleasure her cunt. She smiled at TJ and bit her lower lip before saying above the music,

"Fuck her good TJ. ....oh ahhh yeah fuck her good with your perfect cock."

TJ rammed his whole cock into Bianca's tight pussy at once. She broke from her oral duties for the moment and moaned loudly "Oh fuck yeah! Fuck... fuck... fuck me good big brother, fuck your little sisters pussy while I eat out your girlfriend!!"

TJ began ramming her hard from behind as she continued licking Jennifer, although her movements with her tongue weren't as coordinated before what with her whole body reacting to TJ's cock.

Jennifer kept in the game by rubbing her clit while Bianca concentrated on her holes. TJ didn't know it but Bianca had two fingers inside Jennifer's pussy and asshole, Jennifer was in heaven, but couldn't wait for TJ to pound her again.

Bianca's moans were getting louder and her pussy was gripping, he knew she was going to cum any moment. Bianca started to shudder and screaming as she came on TJ's cock. She slowed and then pulled away and fell on her back beside Jennifer.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god you fuck so good big brother......oh my god..." She said between panting for her breath.

Jennifer wasn't ready for a cuddle session however. She moved over to TJ and kissed him hard and grabbed his cock in her hands. She then pushed him back on his back and put his 7-½ inch cock in her mouth licking off all of Bianca's juices and nearly putting TJ over the edge. She slowed her tempo and after pulling his cock out for a couple seconds said, "Your next load goes in my pussy, I want it all." She then continued her barrage on TJ's cock with her mouth.

Feeling TJ was reaching a point where he would cum she would slow down taking time to suck on his balls and licking his shaft from base to tip. Seeing he couldn't take anymore however she moved up and straddled him. His cock sitting just outside her snatch. She rode his cock on the outside of her slit, just like she did out by the pool earlier. Then she said, "Bianca, you should sit on TJ's face. Let him eat your pussy as good as you've been eating mine."

"mmm....great idea" Bianca purred. She got up and came over and swatted over TJ's face quickly sharing kisses with Jennifer. TJ quickly had an idea.

"Wait we should film this! You know, for us"

"Silly, we are taping it. The camera is on a tripod right behind the sofa."

Bianca sat back down on a smiling TJ. Jennifer rose and sank down on her TJ's cock.

"Oh my god this feels like heaven," Jennifer said out loud.

TJ was working on Bianca's pussy as Bianca chimed in with "oh yeah! "

Jennifer fucked his cock to the music, feeling the most perfect cock inside her and watching the man she loved lick the same pussy she had eaten so many times was turning her on much quicker than normal. The heat was building in the room with their activities and perspiration began making them all shine for the camera.

TJ was having the time of his life. His girlfriend was riding his cock fast and furious. He could tell she was about to cum soon, but so was he, and she wanted every bit of it inside her. Bianca's beautiful pussy was reacting to his tongue just like his cock if not better, he could hear her moaning and feel her pussy getting tighter on his tongue.

The moaning in the room drowned out the music. Jennifer was screaming TJ's name while Bianca chose god's name to scream. TJ couldn't hold out an¥ longer, he blew his wad inside Jennifer, right on time as she hit her orgasm, Bianca just moments after them. Jennifer rode TJ's cock slowly as jet after jet of cum poured into her.

TJ knew she wasn't on the pill. She had mentioned it in passing when they were talking on the back porch. The idea of him knocking her up on leave made his cock strain even harder to get ever¥ drop out. Exhausted Jennifer laid back, TJ's cock coming out with an audible pop. Bianca immediately leaned over and started licking the juices from his cock.

After a few minutes of her doing that she abandoned her brothers beautiful cock and started lick on Jennifer's pussy. Careful not to start sucking on it although she wanted as much of her brothers cum in her mouth as she could, she knew of Jennifer's desire to have a baby with TJ.

If everything was timed right, Jennifer could be pregnant with his baby and he could fuck his baby sister till she got pregnant. Trading off pregnancies. This was something that Jennifer and Bianca had talked about but hadn't revealed to TJ. Later this weekend they would reveal their plans to share him. But with Jennifer having TJ the most. Bianca could live with that. They all cuddled together on the living room floor. Bianca got up for a bit and stopped the camera. That was something he was going to need when he was gone finishing out his enlistment.

But there was no need to worry about the Corps now, for the next two weeks it looked like he had his hands full. They drifted off to sleep for a bit. Not long after, TJ awoke to not just one or two tongues, but three.

ttouchth
ttouchth
64 Followers