TNG: Phasing into Orgasm Ch. 03

Story Info
Night of passion between Riker & Troi ends.
3.1k words
4.53
28.5k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: Disclaimers from the previous two chapters apply. And come on people, leave a poor girl some feedback! :-) It only takes like a minute, if not less.

-------

Star Trek: The Next Generation Phasing into Orgasm Ch. 3

-------

When Deanna had come down from her peak Will rose to his feet and released her from her bonds. Wobbling unsteadily on the high heels she took a few steps and waited. "Straighten your dress." She did so quickly, shivering as the latex clung to her upper thighs and against her bare mound. "Stand still." Reaching for the bag he pulled out two metallic items. Lifting her left breast in his hand, he squeezed and gave her hard nipple a wet kiss, then put the silver nipple-clamp on it. Deanna squirmed with pain, but he held her fast, clamping the second on her other nipple. A weight hanging on each clamp pulled at the dark buds when he guided her to the bed. "Feels nice, doesn't it?"

Wisely she did not react, not that she could, seeing how her entire being was focused on her rock hard, aching nipples and throbbing pussy. Will moved to stand behind her, admiring her ass for a number of moments. "Crawl onto the bed." Reading what he wanted, Deanna bent at the waist, giving her husband a nice view of her wet cuntlips caught between sleek, milky thighs. She gasped as the weight pulled at the nipple clamps and crawled to the middle of the bed, keeping her ass up high. "On your back." She responded immediately to his barked order and rolled over, pulled her luscious curls from under her head and back and settled.

Riker tied her quickly to the bed; her hands above her head to emphasize her tits and her legs spread wide to give him full access to her moist sex. From the bag he took a black and red blindfold to match her dress and gag and fastened it. Looming over her he kissed her forehead. *If you want me to stop, just say so*

Her silence was all the response he needed. His hand slid back between her legs, curving under the fabric of her little dress and massaging her naked skin. She rotated her hips against his hand and bit down on her gag. Yearning for more in spite of her release just seconds earlier; the Phase did funny things to a half-Betazoid.

As his fingers slipped once again inside her she moaned against her gag and tried to move against his hand, but the bonds wouldn't let her. The bed dipped and suddenly a hot breath hit her ear. "You're my little toy." He reminded her. "You can't move an inch can you? I bet it turns you on." He nuzzled the column of her neck, slowly moving down. "Do you want me to fuck you, Deanna?" She moaned affirmative, her belly tightening when he spoke the ancient Terran profanity. "Say it sweetheart. Tell me what you want."

Releasing the last of her control Troi's mind called out to her husband's, *Fuck me Imzadi!*

"Soon Love, soon." With now four fingers inside of her he held his hand still, feeling her vaginal muscles contracting and releasing around his digits. His fingers were coated with her juices, he could actually feel the silvery fluid slid down his fingers, onto his hand and his cock throbbed painfully between his legs. He had to hold off, he wanted to save his release for that final moment when he'd shoot his sperm into her tightest, hottest little hole.

Keeping his fingers still inside her he moved down, gazing upon the erotic view spread before him. Arousal had teased her tiny, sensitive clitoris from under its hiding place; her large labial lips were spread tightly around his fingers and wetness seeped around them; coating her inner thighs and trickling down to the exposed entrance to her anus. Reaching underneath her he pulled her asscheeks apart, further exposing the puckered hole.

He wetted a finger of his other hand with his mouth and placed the cold digit against her backdoor, grinning as he watched her body tense. In slow circles he rimmed her for a few seconds, then he slowly pushed his finger inside; enjoying the strong clenching of her muscle. "God Dea, your little ass is so tight!" She squirmed about as he rotating the finger inside her, trying to get the most out of the motion. Soon he added a second finger and began slowly thrusting in and out of Troi's hot little ass.

With metal clamps painfully biting down on her hard, dark nipples and his warm fingers filling her pussy and anus, Deanna's black world slowly turned white. When his hot, talented mouth sucked her clit hard inside she lost the last remains of coherent thought and awareness of anything other than her own body. She was ready to explode when he suddenly and abruptly withdrew his mouth and hands, leaving her almost crying from despair.

There wasn't a sound around her, no touch for almost five minutes and then, out of the blue, something hard, yet soft; warm, but colder than herself was rubbing against her; sliding up and down her dripping slit. Nudging then her opening, then her clit, bringing her back to completely arousal with just a few strokes. "Tell me Dea."

The gag left her no option but answering mentally. *I want....I need you inside me Will! I need your big cock fucking me until I come. Fuck me Master! PLEASE!*

He nearly lost control when she called him Master and as a testimony to that, a clear drop of pre-cum oozed from his penis, falling onto her clit. Reaching to his side he picked out a large, fire-red dildo and brought it against her. First he pushed the toy against her anus, and then he slid it up to her slick pussy. With one hard thrust he rammed half of the plastic applicant into her. Her back arched as much as possible when the cold plastic pistoned along the heated walls of her seeping channel and Riker kept pushing the dildo further and further inside her, until a guttural, muffled squeal told him the fake-cock had touched her cervix. With hard and fast strokes he pumped the device in and out of her, licking and biting the inside of her knees.

Deanna wanted to scream as the cold cock was pushed inside her; her pussy was stretched to the limit to accept the thick, long rod, but it felt so damn good that she didn't care about the slight pain?. Confusion settled in when she felt his teeth graze the tender skin at the inside of her knee, but he answered her unspoken question. *How does that feel Love? Having a plastic cock inside your pussy* She twitched her hips as he pushed the toy in as far as it would go and then held it still. *You've played with dildo's before, haven't you sweetheart? Don't deny it.* From his point of view he could actually see her hot little cunt clamping down on the red rod and then releasing it. *Yes, squeeze it good. Work those little muscles Honey. Make yourself come*

With small moves she rotated her hips, feeling the thick penis inside of her nudging her walls in a almost painful manner. *You're so hot Dea; your cum is dripping along that nice hard dildo. I know you can feel it. You're so close, all I need to do is this* He wriggled the dildo ever so slightly inside her, sending electrical sparks throughout her groin and suddenly she was coming. Hard. And he started moving the toy again, pumping it hard and fast in and out of her. Increasing the maddening pleasure until she lost all control over her body. Orgasm squirted out of her, pushing past the plastic cock to be eagerly lapped up by her husband.

He kept moving the red toy inside off her, as hard and fast as he possibly could and within seconds one climax had disolved in another. Deanna lost all awareness of anything but the fire raging through her body. When Will pulled the now-soaked plastic penis the pleasure was replaced by emptiness and she murmured her objection against the gag, not even remembering the latex in her mouth, or that she wasn't supposed to speak.

The tension on her legs and arms was suddenly relieved and slowly it dawned on her that he had released her from the shackles and had undone the tight latex dress. "Turn over." She obeyed slowly, not finding the strength in her muscles to comply quickly. Once lying on her stomach she realized he'd taken the clamps off her nipples. She still expected to be tied up again, but he seemed content with leaving her be; he even took the gag away.

She lay in darkness for a long minute, listening to Will's heavy footsteps as he retreated from the room and returned just seconds later. She felt him settle at her side and dribble something warm on her lower back. Strong hands began rubbing the oil in her skin, relaxing her bit by bit. Enjoying the massage Deanna folded her arms under head and sighed contently. His hands left her back and began anew at her feet.

Tried by the anticipation and pleasure of the evening, Deanna felt her eyes begin to droop and fell into a light snooze. But as his strong hands reached her upper thighs the gentle massage of the tender area re-awakened her desire. She parted her legs in an open invitation and shuddered as he slowly slipped a finger inside her. A moan escaped her as he added a second finger and slowly began thrusting in and out of her hypersensitive pussy.

Soon he'd brought her back to the brink of release and she began humping back against his hand as he kept still. His other hand continued the massage of her ass cheeks, lathering the soft, firm skin with oil. Automatically she pushed her ass up as one of Riker's fingers began teasing her little asshole and a muffled scream hit the blankets underneath her as the finger slipped inside. "Awake Love?"

*Hmm*

Keeping his fingers inside of her he moved over her and caught her mouth with his, exploring her tongue with his own and for a few seconds Deanna thought she was going to come just from his kiss. Her belly was rippling and tingling with need again and she moaned into his mouth as he seemed to try and crawl inside her.

Another moan followed, this time of disappointment, as he withdrew his nimble fingers again, but this time a hard cock was put along her drooling cleft. She pushed her ass back at him; begging him wordlessly to put the thick rod inside of her. He refused to give in just yet and slid up and down against her, wetting his cock with her juices until she had withdrawn from the edge far enough.

Without giving her a warning he pushed his thick penis inside her, sliding all 10 inches along her hot, quivering innerwalls, shuddering at her tightness. Troi groaned and then sighed contently as her husband set a slow thrusting speed. Soon however she realized he didn't put enough force behind his thrusting to bring her to orgasm. In dismay she began humping back at him, but instantly he withdrew. "Will!"

"Patience. Hoist your cute little butt up."

Deanna complied slowly; her arms and legs still somewhat weak from the sexual onslaught and when she didn't move quickly enough a rough hand slapped her left ass cheek. She squealed in surprise; her belly tightening. This shouldn't arouse her, she noted somewhere in the back of her mind, but somehow the stinging sensations caused her juices to flow harder.

Riker saw and sensed this and found himself enjoying the power he had over her. Not in a million years had he ever thought he'd be doing this...but here he was; spanking his sexy wife as she held her ass up for him. Her moans grew louder with each handprint left on her milky white skin and his erection seemed to react with its own set of send sensations.

It was time for the grand finale.

"Ready Love?"

"YES!" Wantonly she humped back against his crotch, moaning louder and louder as his hard cock rubbed against her pussy and clit. She was hardly aware of the blindfold across her eyes any more, all she cared about was getting that climax her hormones demanded. Unexpectedly something buzzing was slid into her hungry cunt. "What?!"

"I thought we'd try something different." Riker answered her question. Placing his large hands on her still red and sensitive skin he slowly spread her cheeks, exposing her puckered sphincter; already relaxed by the previous treatment of his fingers and lubed up by the oil and Deanna's own cum.

He pushed the head of his hard cock against the muscle, smiling as she groaned and clenched her muscles in a mixture of fear, desire and uncertainty. *Relax, I'll go easy* Putting more force behind the very intimate touch and groan loudly as the purple head slipped inside the tight orifice. He enjoyed the new sensation for a little bit before moving deeper, making his wife moan louder while he kept his teeth clenched together. *God Dea, you feel so amazing. You're ass is so hot, so tight*

"Ohhh." Deanna felt like she was exploding, Will's penis felt immense as he forced it up her ass, but despite the pain she wanted it. Badly. "Yes!" She thought he was in as far as he could possibly go, but he adjusted slightly and slipped in another inch. Her back arched and she tossed her curls up in the air, letting out a short scream.

"How does that feel Sweetheart? How does it feel to have my big cock up your tight little ass?"

"I..." The incredible sensation of having her husband's cock thrust up her ass for the first time was too overwhelming she couldn't speak and when he slowly pulled back until only the tip of his penis remained in her painfully expanded anus she lost all strength in her arms.

Will smiled as Deanna's arms gave out from under her and she slipped face-down on the mattress. Her breasts flattened against the covers and her ass pushed up higher. "Tell me Love."

"It...hurts." She managed in a small voice, the amazing combination of physical pain and pleasure and the emotional impact of being dominated into enjoying being sodomized left her body shaking for that final, joined, climax.

"Do you want it?"

"Yes." To prove it she humped back against him, slowly taking him back to the hilt and shuddering as his balls slapped lightly against her battered pussy and the vibrator within.

Through the thin wall of flesh Riker felt the vibrator buzzing away in her cunt. He knew she was ready and God knew he was more than ready to fuck his sexy wife's ass. He pulled nearly all the way out and harshly pushed his cock back inside, hardly aware of Deanna's scream. He repeated the action again and again, each thrust becoming easier as she surrendered her body to him and his precum started lubricating her tight ass more thoroughly. She was so hot, so tight.

Deanna began moaning louder and louder and was enjoying being fucked in her ass more and more as the pain gave away to mind-blowing pleasure as the cock sank deep into her bowels, time after time and the walls of her pussy where rippling along the buzzing toy. Will started to move harder and faster, fucking her ass with all his might and she wanted it, she wanted to fulfill his fantasy...more than she had ever wanted anything before. "Fuck my ass." She mumbled, encouraged by his emotional response. "Fuck my ass!" She yelled harder, thrusting her hips back against his.

"You like this, don't you? You like being fucked up your ass!" His hands reached for her tits. Mauling the firm globes roughly, pinching her nipples until, unnoticed by either of them, drops of milk squirted from them onto the sheets.

The incredible sensations in her tits where the final drop for Deanna. She didn't care about anything but feeling him explode in her ass. "YES! Please, Will! Cum, cum inside my ass!"

It was the last straw on his tightly stretched control and his cock exploded inside her anus, filled her bowels with hot spurting sperm and he roared his release into the air.

Deanna screamed as she felt him com in her ass, the feeling triggering her own orgasm. Frantically she pushed back at him, wanted the orgasm to last and last and last until it so completely overwhelmed her that she fell into unconsciousness, her body still shaking with pleasure.

Anticipating this Riker moved with her, keeping his softening cock deep into her ass, enjoying the tightness and warmth. When at last he moved out of her he watched with interest as his white cum bubbled out Troi's loosened asshole, the globs of sperm slid down to her pussy and fell over the end of the vibrator still sticking out her cunt. He pulled it out and put it on the nightstand, curios what it would look like once her cum had dried up.

She looked magnificent, lying limply on the bed, sperm and cuntjuice drying on her ass, tights and pussy, a sheen of sweat and oil covered the rest of her body. Lying down at her side and pulling the sheets up over their naked bodies he wondered why he'd never fucked his wife up the ass before. It felt incredible and from her current state it was move than obvious that she had enjoyed it too. Slowly stroking her sensitive skin he brought her back to the place of the living.

"Hmmm...."

"Pretty good wasn't it?"

If she could have mustered the strength she would've turned and kissed him. "I'll say." Settling against his warm body she closed her eyes again, deciding she'd better be asleep when her body started to hurt.

*I love you Dea, you'll never know how much* He assured her.

The emotional waves of love and affection he send along had the desired effect as he felt her react in kind. It felt like those first weeks of their marriage all over again. *I love you too Imzadi* she attempted to lift her head to give him a kiss goodnight, but was simply too tired.

Will smiled and as he settled for sleep and watched her adorable, near sleeping expression. His mind was already working on their next encounter, after all, people lived to better themselves, did they not?

-----

End!

If you have any ideas for another story involving the dear counselor, feel free to let me know, I might use it :-)

Oh, and did I mention feedback yet?