TnT Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,348 Followers

Door falling shut behind them, Thorne carried Kaylee to the king-sized bed in the room and deposited her there with smothering kisses and lightly-clawing hands. A single lamp cast amber light which washed across their skin. He pulled down the neckline of her top, exposing a firm breast and puckered nipple. As he sucked the latter into his mouth, the brunette gasped and writhed, clutching his head.

"God, I'm so turned on," she hissed, flicking the tip of her tongue across his ear.

He suddenly released her nipple to let it cool in the conditioned air of the room, and stood at the end of the bed. "Good," he said, giving his conquest a predatory look as he ripped his shirt open. Buttons danced across the floor as the silk garment fluttered to the floor.

"Mmm," Kaylee mewed, scooting back on the bed, fanning her lean legs back and forth. Her eyes were mesmerized by the sight of the tattooed serpent coiling down Thorne's arm. Hot fucking tat, she thought. She was aware of the wetness between her thighs, which had already begun to soak through the fabric of her stretch pants.

Thorne grinned as he popped the top button of his jeans, then the next, and the next, and the next. Kaylee watched every movement, drinking in the miniscule glimpses of naked flesh beneath her imminent lover's clothing. Her mouth hung slack as she anticipated the view of his full nudity.

Then, suddenly, the jeans slid down Thorne's well-toned thighs, exposing his full nakedness. For a moment, he stood proudly, hands at his sides, as his half-erect cock bobbed out. The complete lack of hair around his sex made his genitals appear to be even more prominent than they would otherwise be.

Kaylee gasped, eyes bulging wide as she drank in the sight of him. She grunted as her pussy suddenly spasmed in anticipation. "Holy shit," she murmured, unable to avert her gaze from the impressive cock before her.

"I guess you like," Thorne commented, moving onto the bed.

She breathed out, then giggled, then swooned. "Wow," she remarked at last, curling forward and reaching a hand to Thorne's genitals. She stroked the firm, pale shaft, smile growing as a drop of pearly fluid seeped from the slit.

"Your turn," he directed, reaching down to tug on her shirt. She gave in easily, allowing her small but firm breasts to become exposed. Lightly tanned, they sat proudly on her chest, with small pink nipples pointing upward.

Thorne doubled over and laved first her lips, then her neck, then her breasts with teasing and talented swipes of his tongue. Every moment found Kaylee becoming more and more aroused.

He peeled off one boot, then the other, then reached for the waistband of her pants. She lifted her hips eagerly, allowing Thorne to peel the fabric from her hips all the way down her slim thighs and off her feet. As he tossed the garment behind him, he looked upon the nudity of his lover with a satisfied grin.

"What do you want?" he asked.

Kaylee trembled, settling her thighs together. The carefully-trimmed patch of dark pubic hair above her sex was all that was visible. "Anything," she panted.

Smugness coloring his face, Thorne pushed her thighs apart, exposing the damp treasure between her thighs. The fragrance of Kaylee's sex drifted to his senses. He looked upon her exposed pussy with interest. The outer lips were thick and dark, framing sleek, pale labia which were just beginning to bulge outward.

He kissed the inside of her right calf. "Tell me," he whispered. "Tell me what you want."

Her head fell back onto the bed. "Oh, God," she moaned. "Just do it . . . do anything you want . . . ."

"Anything?" Thorne asked rhetorically, before rudely shoving her thighs wide apart. "Like this?" He descended upon her, pressing his mouth to her slippery, ripe pussy, sucking the folds of tender pink flesh between his lips.

"Oh, fuck!" Kaylee exclaimed, arching her back deeply, even as she slapped a hand to the back of Thorne's head. She seethed and hissed, grinding her saturated sex against his mouth. Heavy eyes watched the way his nose pressed to her pubic mound. She moaned in heat, nibbling her lip as she savored the sensations of his tongue gliding firmly between the slick folds of her pussy.

His oral attention was just a tease, for Thorne was soon pushing himself up over her body, smiling down upon her. His lips and chin were moistened with her essence. She shuddered for a moment, face flushed and eyes glittering.

"You're, um, pretty damn good at that," she muttered.

"Oh? I could keep doing that if that's what you want."

"No," she said quickly, reaching down to snare his cock with her hand. She rubbed the smooth head against her clitoris. "I don't think I can go another second without this inside me."

Thorne grinned, then gave her a quick kiss. "First things first," he said, leaving her for a moment as he leaned over the edge of the bed. He fumbled through his jeans, then came back with a small, foil-wrapped package.

"Right," Kaylee said. "Can't be too careful." She sat up suddenly with a mischievous look in her eye. "Can I put it on?"

Thorne shrugged and handed the condom over. "Be my guest," he said, then leaned back on his hands. His stiff cock pointed straight at the young woman.

She started to tear the package, then hesitated, regarding the engorged phallus before her wistfully. "Wait. I gotta suck that thing, first," she declared, then doubled over, slipping her hand around the base of Thorne's cock and pointing the tip at her mouth. She sucked it in deep, nearly half on the first plunge.

Thorne watched Kaylee's head as she bobbed. She wasn't very skilled at giving head, he realized. Now and then, he flinched as her teeth scraped the shaft. Not nearly as good as my brother, he thought.

Gently, he nudged her head with his fingertips. Kaylee stopped and slid her mouth from his penis, lips wet and dripping. "I'm not too good at that, am I?" she asked, looking dejected. Her eyes dipped with shame. "I know. My ex always said I sucked dick like a badger with half it's teeth missing."

He placated her with a smile. No, you aren't good at it at all, he thought. "I just want to be inside you."

She looked back up with a blushing smile, then tore open the wrapper of the condom. Carefully, she rolled the latex sheath down Thorne's shaft. "Good thing these things stretch," she commented. "You really do have the biggest dick I've ever seen."

He suddenly shoved her back, making her fall onto the mattress with a surprised grunt. He leaned over her, pushing her legs apart and back, and lined up his penis with her pussy. Dark eyes blazed down upon her. "And right now, it's all yours," he said.

She swooned, then gasped and yelped as his cock suddenly speared deep within her snug tunnel. Eyes squeezed shut, mouth slack, she emitted a long, low, gracious moan as she was steadily filled. She wasn't aware that she was holding her breath until she felt the protestations of her lungs. By then, his weight was pressed against her pelvis, heavy, hairless balls against her buttocks.

"Oh, f-u-u-ck," she groaned.

"Exactly," he muttered, then began pumping in and out, stabbing into Kaylee's body at a rhythmic pace. She gasped and sighed beneath him, hands alternately clawing the sheets of the bed and Thorne's strong arms, shoulders, and sides. The bed squeaked and shifted. The headboard rocked between the frame and the wall behind it.

Just when the woman was on the verge of orgasm, Thorne suddenly stopped and pulled out. As if manipulating a life-sized doll, he rolled Kaylee across the bed and pulled her up onto her knees. Mind befuddled by sexual overload and alcohol, she was barely able to adjust to the sudden change before he was entering her once more, this time from behind. One of his hands pushed her shoulders down to the mattress. The other gripped her hip.

He fucked her hard and fast, slapping his hips against her quivering cheeks. Kaylee all but spasmed every time his balls smacked against her clit. She grabbed handfuls of bed sheet and gripped them tight, bit down into the pillow against which her sweaty face was pressed. The stirrings of her orgasm began in the pit of her stomach and became magnified exponentially, until she was quivering in orgasm before she even realized it.

The clenching of Kaylee's vaginal muscles around his invading cock, the knowledge that he had taken this woman and reduced her to a sexual plaything for his enjoyment, triggered Thorne's release as well. He grunted and buried himself to the hilt within her, cock burning as it poured forth the liquid heat of his body.

For several moments, neither of them moved. Kaylee panted, wheezing, into the pillow. Thorne swayed on his knees, holding onto his lover's hips for support. His cock burned within the rippling depths of Kaylee's cunt, slowly softening. He regained his breath and slid from her. Kaylee slid her legs out from beneath her and gathered the pillow beneath her in her arms.

Her sweaty face, surrounded by disheveled hair, turned to look over her shoulder. She felt more drunk now than she had all evening. All she saw of Thorne was the slightly-blurred form of what, to her, was a pale-skinned Adonis. She smiled in satisfaction. "That . . . was a hell of a . . . fuck," she managed to say.

Thorne pushed up from the bed. "Ready for round two?"

Her eyes bulged. "Seriously?"

He chuckled. "Let me, uh, grab another condom from the bathroom. Be right back."

She giggled. "Um . . . okay . . . ."

* * * *

When her lover returned not more than a minute later, he seemed rejuvenated. He dragged Kaylee to the corner of the bed and proceeded to pummel her saturated pussy with rapid pumps of his fingers while sucking fiercely on her clit. The intense sensations had her gasping and twisting upon the bed, expelling incoherent squeaks and panting moans before he suddenly stood and entered her.

Kaylee could only give in to the moment and allow herself to be taken. The dominant part of her relished the rough and incessant way in which her lover all but used her. She reminded herself that she had begun the night in search of the fantasy of casual sex, and here it was in all it's primal glory.

When he pulled out from her seething pussy, ripped off the condom, and grabbed her head to pull her toward him, she dutifully, wantonly, held her panting mouth open to catch the thick streams of semen that erupted from his cock. Only some of it landed upon her outstretched tongue, however, with the rest splattering her cheeks, chin, neck, breasts, and abdomen. Falling back on the bed to again regain her composure, she only languidly acknowledged his brief excuse to leave the room once more.

He returned in full force, bearing down upon her and licking up the streaks of fluid from her body before getting her on her stomach once more. Pushing her legs together, he entered her from behind, his thighs framing her own, and gathered a handful of long, brunette hair in his hand as he fucked her. Kaylee's eyes rolled back in her head; she lost track of time, space, and any and everything else that dared enter her mind.

After he ejaculated all over her buttocks and back, he again stood from the bed. "Be right back," he said, stepping around the bed toward the bathroom.

Panting and borderline delirious, Kaylee nevertheless managed to push herself up onto her knees upon the mattress. "Wait!" she exclaimed.

Thorne stopped, turning back with an inscrutable look. "I'm just gonna be a sec," he said, then grinned. "Then we can go again."

Her eyes bulged. "Are you fucking serious?" she snapped. "You on fucking coke or something?"

Thorne chuckled, folding his arms upon his chest. "No," he responded simply. "I'm twenty-three. I don't need shit like coke. Come on; isn't this what you wanted?"

Still breathing heavily, Kaylee's eyes wandered in random patterns. "Well . . . yeah, but . . . holy shit, dude, give a girl a break. I'm gonna be sore in places I never been sore before."

He grinned rakishly, looking her over. Kaylee's skin yet glistened with smears of fluid. A tendril of cooling semen dangled from her chin. "You're a mess," he remarked.

She laughed sharply. "No shit. I need a shower." She crawled to the end of the bed and stood on wobbly legs. But Thorne stepped before her, blocking her path.

"Guess it's time to tell you."

Kaylee frowned, sluggish from the effects of sex and alcohol. "Tell me what?"

Thorne smirked and cocked his head over his shoulder. "Come on out," he called.

Kaylee's confusion spiked, and she looked to the bathroom doorway as the light suddenly flicked on. Through the doorway stepped a figure perfectly identical to the man who stood before her, complete with matching rattlesnake tattoo, just as naked, and just as arrogantly smirking. He stepped up beside Thorne, slipping an arm around the latter's shoulders.

For a moment, Kaylee's eyes darted back and forth between the two men. They could have been clones, she realized, for all the perfect similarities. Slim, athletic builds, hairless bodies save for thick tangles of black hair upon their heads, fierce, penetrating eyes, chiseled features, naturally red lips . . . .

"What the fuck?" she managed to sputter at last. "Twins?"

Talon laughed softly. "Gee, wonder how she figured that out," he quipped.

"Oh my God," Kaylee suddenly blurted, then slapped her hands over her mouth. "Did you . . . were you both . . . ." Her hands fell away. Her voice rose in timbre to that of an angry shriek. "Did you both fucking fuck me?"

In unison, Talon and Thorne snapped their fingers, winked, and smiled. "Bingo."

She bristled. "Was this just some kind of fucking game to you guys? Pick up a girl, then tag-team her?"

The twins nodded in unison. "Pretty much."

Her mouth fell agape. Sobriety borne of anger suddenly flooded her body. "You assholes!" she yelled, and brought up her arm in a vicious, powerful slap that crashed across Thorne's face.

The blow cocked his head to the side. He looked upon his brother, seemingly not at all affected by Kaylee's strike. He blinked once, then twice, the muscles beneath his eyebrows working. "Did she just hit me?" Thorne asked casually.

Talon pursed his lips, glancing from his twin to the woman before them. His gaze was suddenly inhuman and uncompromising. "I believe she did."

With a sense of slow, calculating malevolence, Thorne trained his dark eyes upon Kaylee. The coldness of his expression transcended every apparent tender moment the two had previously shared.

Kaylee swallowed thickly, anger changing abruptly to fear. "Look, I just wanna--"

But her words were cut off as Thorne's fist slammed heavily into the side of her jaw, just before her left ear. Head nearly snapped around, Kaylee tumbled to the floor, stunned with pain.

Talon emitted a troubled sigh. "Well, now we have a problem," he said, looking upon the prone nude woman.

"Sure looks that way," Thorne added.

"She might be disposed to claim she was raped."

"And assaulted."

Talon nodded. "True." The twins exchanged knowing looks, making a swift decision without the need for conversation. "We can't have that."

Oblivious to the conversation behind her, Kaylee shook as she tried to support herself on her hands. The left side of her face was numb; she tasted blood, felt a loosened tooth. Shock flooded her nerves, her mind. She could not form a cohesive thought.

As Talon stepped to the bed, whipping a pillowcase from its pillow, Thorne straddled the young woman's back, pushing her back down onto the rough Berber carpet. His hand covered her mouth as she began to squeal in fear and protest. Talon then squatted before her, wringing the pillowcase in on itself so that it formed a twisted length of fabric. Ignoring the horror in Kaylee's eyes, he crossed his hands and slipped the loop of material past her head as Thorne took his hand away.

Kaylee could only begin a terrified shriek before it was cut short. Talon jerked the impromptu garrote tight, transforming the woman's scream into nothing more than a mouse-like squeak. She struggled and pushed, but Thorne kept her immobile, snatching her wrists with his hands. Her feet kicked, toes digging into the carpet.

Talon watched the woman's face as it darkened. Her terrified eyes were fixated upon his, attempting futilely to beg for release. But Talon's stoic expression would not be shaken. He was mesmerized, fascinated, as like a child watching his first successful science project. He noted each vein as it bulged and darkened, the way her lips swelled with blood, the way her tongue protruded as it also became engorged. Then came the burst of capillaries in Kaylee's eyes, a dramatic explosion of crimson that washed over the whiteness.

Finally, her struggles stopped. Her body became limp. Talon held the garrote taut for another few seconds, for good measure, then let go. The woman's face fell heavily onto the carpet.

Lurching to his feet, Talon took in, then let out, a deep breath. "Holy . . . wow," he expelled. His eyes were wide and glimmering, revealing a state of arousal he had never before experienced. "That was . . . fucking intense!"

Thorne suddenly chuckled, remaining where he was, his face at crotch level. He arched a single brow as he noted his brother's fierce erection. "You're hard."

Talon glanced down and shook his head in wonder. "I am . . . so fucking turned on right now," he declared.

With a wicked grin, Thorne suddenly lunged forward, engulfing his brother's cock in his mouth, sucking passionately. Talon could only groan in bliss, reaching back to steady himself against the wall behind him as his brother ardently sucked him to a quick and intense orgasm.

* * * *

They carried the body into the shower, where Thorne washed it of any remaining sexual residue while Talon dressed and left the room. He returned only a few minutes later with a laundry bag pilfered from a housekeeping cart, into which the brothers stuffed the corpse. Making sure to gather all of their clothing and items -- as well as those of their victim -- they carried the heavy bundle to the nearest bank of elevators. All they left behind were the pass keys for the room. At just past three o'clock in the morning, the entire hotel seemed to be as silent as a dessert.

The elevator took them down to the parking garage. Thorne stepped out first, looking about for any potential witnesses. A lone security guard dozed in his folding nylon chair several feet away. There were no security cameras Thorne could see. Quickly, they carted their bundle to Talon's black SUV and heaved it into the back.

A little less than an hour later, the SUV stopped along a darkened road a mile off the highway north of the city. The brothers carried the body into a thicket and shook it out of the laundry bag. Rigor mortis had yet to set in; the dead woman's body flopped as it fell amongst stagnant water and bug-infested shoots of grass.

Talon tucked a pair of cigarettes between his lips and lit them both. He passed one to his brother. Both inhaled deeply, then exhaled, sending grey clouds which dissipated on the gentle nighttime breeze.

"Well," Thorne said at last as they both stood reclining against the side of the black vehicle.

Talon puffed his cheeks as he blew out a puff of air. "Hell of a night."

His twin chuckled. "That's an understatement."

Talon cocked his head, looking at one of the dead woman's feet as it jutted up from the grass. "All things considered, she wasn't a bad fuck."

Thorne scoffed. "You know, that's always pissed me off," he said.

"What has?"

"What, exactly, makes a chick a good fuck?" Thorne asked. "I mean, seriously. All a girl's gotta do is spread her legs or open her mouth. We do all the fucking work. Okay, so she can squeeze her cunt. Big fucking deal. We have to keep up the pace. We have to fuck them."

slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,348 Followers