To Anonymous

Story Info
A letter of masturbation.
1.6k words
4.4
22.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoahBody
NoahBody
24 Followers

To begin with this is for that one anonymous female who took the time to write me, to tell me that she thought my one posting was "so sexy"...I sit here and imagine, what must it be like to be a horny female. I have always wanted to watch my wife masturbate, but she has always declined my requests. That is like the ultimate turn on. Knowing that you turn your loved one on enough that they feel totally unashamed about sharing their most intimate desires. What I wouldn't give to see a female masturbate, be it with her fingers, vibrator or whatever she feels the most comfortable with.

So anonymous, would you divulge your inner self, naturally to someone you care a great deal about? Or would you continue to hide beneath the sheets? Behind closed doors? Or maybe in the shower? Wherever? Whenever? Could you handle the pressure of having a man watch you? Leering at you? Would you prefer that you masturbate solo? All by yourself? Or could the male, such as I, jump in and just begin stroking oneself? What's your pleasure (excuse the pun)?

Would it turn you on just as much to see me get turned on? Wouldn't you like to see me cum, all compliments of you? The hard part would be holding out that long. I would probably have to start and stop several times. Because, I am sure, I would be that turned on by watching you. Maybe YOU would want to be the one to make me cum? I can stroke myself until I get close...then let you take over. Would you like to feel my cock pulse as streams of cum erupt from my shaft? I'm game if you are. If not, I'm more than capable of finishing the job myself.

Then again, maybe you're just a tease.

Let's imagine for a moment...we are at some tropical resort, playing in the water. We've spent the early afternoon teasing and taunting each other. A perfect example would be the two of us, splashing and swimming in the surf. You would wrap your arms around my neck and legs around my waist. You knew that would get a reaction from me. It takes a whole minute for my hard on to become evident, as you feel it poking up at the crotch of your bikini. I can tell it also has an effect on you (or maybe it's just the cool water), but with your breasts firmly implanted into my back, I can feel your nipples hard under your bra.

You begin sliding your encased pussy back and forth over the tip of my cock, making me extremely horny and wanting more. So I reach down and pull the crotch away from your pussy, with my forefinger I search out your seam. I soon discover it's more than just wet from the water. You try to force your way down, onto my finger, but I've got something a little bigger in mind (evil laugh). You nuzzle your mouth up against my neck, I can feel your breathing getting as raspy and quick as my own. I continue the slow massage of your pussy lips. Not letting my digit enter you. I want to tease you just as bad as you have teased me. I want you to want this as bad as myself. Soon find your clit, and begin circling it ever so slow with just the tip of my finger. I listen to your breathing...that let's me know what kind of progress I'm making. It doesn't take long before you are pushing your hips against me, wanting more.

You hold on for dear life as I reach down to release my throbbing cock from the confines of my trunks. I rub the head of it up and down your slit. You hold me even tighter, as I slide only about an inch or so in. Your pussy is so warm and inviting. After a few short thrusts, I finally let you sink completely onto me. The feeling is overwhelming. There are other people about thirty feet away from us, but they have absolutely no clue as to what is going on. We stay like that, and let the momentum of the ocean set the rhythm. Just a slow, tantalizing up and down motion. After all, we don't want to call too much attention to ourselves.

It's a slow and tedious exercise in self-control. It's so exciting being out here like this, not only for myself, but for you also. I can tell just by the slickness that your pussy supplies my hard shaft. Your breathing has become more of a low moan and you again begin to push down on my cock. I can tell that you want more but it's kind of hard to give into your wishes at this locale. And once again, you're not the only one; my balls are tense, ready to release a torrent of hot cum, but I continually fight back the sensations. Trust me, it feels so good, not just for you, but both of us.

I am now getting TOO close. So I quickly push you away, back into the water. A shocked look comes across your face, more so a look of disbelief. So I wade on over to you and explain that I was just about ready to cum, and that I was hoping to finish back in our hotel room. You inform me that that's what you wanted and reach out for my still bobbing hard on, you stroke it, and with that ever-soothing voice of yours you tell me you want me to cum. I look down and thru the crystal clear water I can see your tiny hand stroking my cock. It's so exciting.

I instinctively reach out for your bikini bottom and pull the waistband on it, I can see your pubic hair swaying in the waves. I mention that we should move further away from our spectators (just in case anyone has any idea as to what's going on). You lead me by my cock until we're about fifty feet away. Once there I pull down your bottoms and begin once again begin fingering your pussy. This time with a little less reserve. After all, if I'm going to cum, so are you.

Your moans are a little more pronounced now, as well as your actions. You continually stoke my cock, faster and faster. I have to pull away again and tell you that I am so close. With that you reach down and completely remove your bottoms and shove them in the back pocket of my trunks. You jump up and immediately straddle my hips. Once again my hot cock is poking up at your pussy. It takes you a whopping two seconds to reach down and put it at the entrance of your cunt. Then, as before, you sink completely down on top of it. No hesitation whatsoever.

You begin pumping up and down, this time a little faster than before. I know it won't take long at this pace. I reach down and squeeze your nipples with my index finger and thumb. A low moan escapes from your lips. I warn you that I'm not going to be able to hold out much longer. That seems to send you in to a frenzy, with each down thrust, whispering albeit telling me to cum deep inside your pussy. God, it feels so good. Not just the physical aspect of it, but the aural part as well. The force of your thrusting puts your pussy completely down onto the base of my penis. You rise up again, only to engulf me within you again. The combination of the cool water as opposed you your hot pussy are indescribable.

Now my five and half inch cock (truthful) is throbbing, my balls are tensing up, as I am just about ready to explode. You rise and fall a grand total of four times before I can hold back no more. The hot cum finally shoots from my pulsing prick. You stop for a brief second just to feel its contents being emptied into your womb. It seems like an eternity. Finally you begin milking my cock with the muscles of your pussy, pulling every last spurt, every last drop that you can. The feeling is phenomenal. I don't think I've ever cum so much in my entire life, all compliments of you. All I can do is just stand there, with my eyes closed, letting you work your magic.

When I open my eyes, it dawns on me, that this was all just a fantasy, perpetrated by you. You have two fingers buried deep within your cunt, while your other hand is busy jerking me off. I look in amazement. But it's too late for me however, as the cum suddenly shoots from my cock. Spurt after spurt of hot cum splashes onto my stomach and begins to run down your hand. After you have witnessed me cumming that seems to have set you off. I watch as you buck against your hand as your orgasm hits you hard. You practically yell at me to kiss you (which I finally do). As you ride out your orgasm, you still have not released my cock. You continue a slow and somewhat purposeful stroke.

Finally, we lie back, temporarily exhausted. You are the first to move...licking at the trail of cum on my stomach. You make your way down to my now flaccid cock. You wrap a couple of fingers around it and look up at me ask if I'm ready to go again. It doesn't take much of an answer, as it's all in your hands now (in more ways than one). You begin by sucking me very slowly, taking my whole cock in your mouth, as I said, it doesn't take much coaxing to get a response. I just look at you, shake my head and ask "Are YOU ready to go again?"

NoahBody
NoahBody
24 Followers