To Bask in Breastford Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula took her arm and placed it on top of the couch, next to the coach's head. She rested her head in her hand and looked at the coach, making herself a little more comfortable. The gesture made her already big, bulging breasts to bulge out even further against his arm.

Coach Blue had been staring into her deep cleavage. He stared at the tops of her breasts and watched them swell as they bulged against his arm. He felt them press into him, and he had to do his best to hold his load in yet again. At this rate he wasn't sure how much longer he could last.

"So do you like what you've seen so far?" Paula asked.

"Yeah..." Coach Blue responded in a slight daze. He wasn't sure if she was talking about the town or...

Gretchen mimicked her mother, causing her own big boobs to bulge out and press into the dazed coach's arm. She gave the coach her sweetest smile.

"Just wait til you see everything..." she whispered, giving him a small wink.

Coach Blue looked down at her massive jugs. In the back of his mind he wondered if Paula knew of the things he had done with them.

His eyes drifted over to Paula's giant rack. He watched them move with her breathing. They rubbed against his arm up and down, slowly. He wished they would rub his cock like that...

He stared down into her deep cleavage. Her tits were so massive he thought they were going to bust out of her v-neck, or at least he hoped. What he wouldn't give to just touch them. To feel their warmth and know exactly how soft or firm they were. To bury his face between them...among other things. His manhood throbbed at the very thought.

He had to cop a feel. His mind was made up. He had to squeeze those big balloons. They were asking for it. He didn't even care about the consequences. All he knew was that he wanted to grip those giant jugs and hang on for dear life. A pair like that was extremely uncommon, and he had to feel their weight and watch them bounce at least once.

Gretchen arched her back and pushed her tits into Coach Blue's arm a little harder, trying to get his attention, but the horny coach was already lost somewhere in her mother's blouse. She stared at him staring at her mom's tits. His eyes were practically glued to them. It wasn't that long ago they were glued to her own pair like that. She gazed down at her own breasts. They were small in comparison to her mother's huge knockers, and every other woman here in Breastford for that matter.

She glared at her mother in envy. Paula had a small smile on her face as the coach stared directly at her tits. He was like putty in her hands. Gretchen wished he would get excited over her tits again.

Meanwhile, Coach Blue had decided to make his move. His eyes targeted Paula's right can and his hand left his knee making a beeline for her big boob.

Paula glanced down and saw his hand move as if in slow motion. Sensing he was desperate, she decided to go in for the kill.

Coach Blue began to sweat and shake slightly as he prepared himself for the sweet feeling of titflesh. His hand was so close he could almost feel the fabric of her dark blue blouse and bra in his palm, and that wonderful titflesh as he imagined his fingers touching the top of her amazing breast. He noticed that she too had accumulated a little sweat, due to the heat in the room. Small beads had formed on the tops of her breasts, making them shine sexily. He was convinced they had to feel as spectacular as they looked.

Almost there...just a few more inches...

He felt like a marathon runner preparing to cross the finish line, only at the end of this finish line there was no trophy or medal waiting for him. There was only Paula's big, beauitul boobs. He might even get to touch those hard nipples of hers; they were protruding out from her blouse visibly. He licked his lips as he prepared himself for the sweet feel of tits. This was going to be the feel of the century!

He could smell the aroma coming from her rack. It must be hot inside her bra and blouse, thought Coach Blue. Maybe once he got passed "accidentally" feeling her up, he could "accidentally" set them free of their cloth prison. His mouth watered at the thought.

He was almost home-free. He was halfway to Paula's gorgeous, gigantic jug when she finally opened her mouth.

"So Coach." she said. "My daughter tells me you like...BIG BOOBS."

And just like that, Coach Blue was stopped frozen.

"Oh God..." he moaned as he couldn't hold it in any longer. He exploded for what seemed like the tenth time tonight. When he came, it was the hardest of the night, and of his entire life. He spasmed on the couch for almost a minute between the 2 busty beauties.

He continued to stare at Paula's big jugs as his orgasm came to an end. Just as his penis was spurting out it's final drops he tried to feel her up again, but his cock erupted yet again like aftermath. He felt his eyes beginning to shut, and the last thing he saw was the underside of Paula's heaving rack as he sunk into the couch. He desperately tried to reach up and cop another feel of those massive mountains, but he passed out before he could reach them.

As the lights went out he heard Gretchen's voice:

"So close..."

12