To Bask in Breastford Ch. 08

Story Info
Laura Blue arrives on the scene.
4.1k words
4.48
51.2k
15
6

Part 8 of the 28 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,374 Followers

"The nerve of that man!"

Natalie Knockers straightened her blouse out over her large chest.

"Come, Natalie. You know it was an accident." Paula Swanson insisted.

She and her best friend Natalie were driving to the main offices of the the Breastford school district. The offices were conveniently located across the campus; they were designed to be almost on the campus itself. As they neared the campus, they slowed down due to the school's new basketball coach, who had been following them.

Natalie gave a small grunt from the passenger's seat.

"This sort of thing would never happen if-"

She stopper herself short.

"If what?" Paula asked, looking over at her friend.

"Nevermind."

Paula decided to steer the conversation in another direction as she turned on to the road leading to the high school.

"How long do you think Evelyn will give him?" she asked.

Natalie shrugged.

"Don't know." she said. "God, I can't stand that woman."

"Oh she's not so bad." Paula retorted.

"No?" Natalie gave her friend a stern look. "The girls are more curious than ever. Remember what it was like when we were kids?"

"I do." Paula cringed at the thought.

"Imagine what it would be like if things continued the way they are."

Paula thought it over as they approached the parking lot.

"She has no idea what to do with the power she has." Natalie remarked.

"Yes but there's not much anyone can do it about it." Paula countered. "She was elected by the committee, and that's that."

"Yeah, well...she'll be up for re-election soon." Natalie said.

Paula laughed.

"And who's going to oppose her?" she asked.

"Paula...you've heard the same things I have. You've seen everything I've seen. You and I...we're practically sisters. And I tell you what I'm about to tell you not out of spite or jealousy, but out of compassion. Evelyn is...scared."

They pulled into a parking space; Coach Blue pulled in next to them. Paula looked at her friend and blinked.

"Scared?" she asked.

"Oh come on Paula." Natalie urged. "You've heard the rumors that have circulated around the committee. They're all true."

"You know this for a fact?" Paula asked.

"Yes!" Natalie exclaimed. "Well...no. Look, I know they're true. I know the type of person Evelyn is, and I can just...feel it. Can't you?"

Paula sat back and stared off, blankly. It was true, she had felt something. Something which she couldn't explain. She felt certain that the other members of the committee had felt it too. But she just couldn't bring her head around it.

"Nat," she began. "I'm a scientist. I don't love. I prefer. I don't pray. I take action. And I don't make decisions unless they're well thought out, precise, and free of divine assumption. I believe in facts; not feelings."

"Yeah." Natalie said, giving a slight frown. "I know."

Paula looked at her friend and flashed her a fake smile.

"Hey let's just get through one thing at a time." she said. "Steven is waiting."

Natalie was still frowning. But after a quick moment, she too put on a fake smile.

"Okay." she said. "Let's get him checked in."

* * * * * * * * *

Coach Blue pulled on a pair of basketball shorts and a faded gray shirt; the same clothes he would be issuing the next day. He was surprised to find that there was only one locker room, as he had been told that Breastford had not always been a school for girls. A single wall separated his future office from the present locker room. Where the back wall of his office started, the front wall of the showers began. Along the side wall, a large mirror ran across it's length; apparently built into the wall itself when the school was built. He guessed that to be true as the mirror was slightly faded.

He had frowned at his penis when pulling up his new shorts. But as he stood in that locker room he began to feel more and more at peace, and eventually ceased feeling any remorse to the events which took place the previous night.

With a newfound wind, he stepped forward, opened the door and stepped outside where Paula and Natalie were waiting for him.

"Ugh." Natalie said. "I still don't know why you insisted on wearing those God-awful clothes."

Coach Blue looked at himself up and down. Indeed, he looked as if he were going to practice with the team, as opposed to coaching it.

"They're the same clothes your daughter will be wearing." he said. "As a coach, I find that I can have more of an impact on my pupils if I can relate to them in any way possible."

"Hear that, Miss Evers?" Natalie called into his office.

Coach Blue turned his attention to the slightly open door. The door swung open from the inside and out stepped a very beautiful, very busty, school principal.

Evelyn wore her blond hair up in a bun, she also wore a pair of the thickest lensed glasses Coach Blue had ever seen. But with the body that stood holding up her beautifully polished face, she could have passed for a Playboy centerfold if only Playboy had seen boobs that big.

Big would have been an understatement. Her white blouse struggled to retain itself as it was stretched across her massive bust. The blouse had many buttons; however, none of them could be buttoned. If that blouse was buttoned it was beyond Coach Blue's vision. Or perhaps they were simply hiding behind the bottom of her dark green jacket, which she wore to compensate for the blouse which wouldn't button up.

The jacket itself seemed to be in the same boat as the blouse. Only three of her jacket's buttons could be done, all of which were well under her bust line. The buttons stopped at her waist, where an equally dark skirt began to hug her curvy hips. Coach Blue had visions of a blond, real life version of Jessica Rabbit as he gazed at the busty goddess of the school.

Coach Blue snapped out of his daze and hurriedly rushed over to Evelyn, sticking out his hand as he did so.

"Steven Blue!" he said. "Coach."

Evelyn had a stern look on her face as she stared down the eager Coach.

"Step inside please." she said, gesturing to his office.

"Um...okay. Sure." Coach Blue said, complying with her request.

As he passed the busty beauty, he could feel Evelyn's massive chest meats pressing up against his body, even though he thought he had plenty of room to squeeze by without invading her bubble. He stepped into the office and heard the door close behind him.

He could see the three women deep in conversation through the small glass pane in the door.

"Not another word." Evelyn said, pointing her finger at Natalie.

"Yes, Miss Evers." Natalie said, hanging her head.

"Principal Evers, if you would jus-" Paula began, before being cut off by the busty principal.

"I don't want to hear it!" she said sternly. "If you two don't approve of the way I do things, then I suggest you gather your things and start looking for another job. Otherwise, stop meddling in school affairs and do just as you're told. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Principal Evers." the two women said in unison.

"Good." Evelyn stated. "Now, allow me to deal with the situation at hand and then I'll be happy to answer any and all questions, requests, or what have you. Okay?"

She turned the doorknob and prepared to enter the office.

"Okay." Paula and Natalie said unison.

Evelyn pointed a finger at the both of them.

"I've got my eyes on you two..." she stated, before stepping into the office and letting the door close behind her.

Coach Blue stood in the office awkwardly and stole a few glances at his superior, doing his hardest to figure out what to do next.

"You may sit." Evelyn said, gesturing to the visitors seat in front of the desk.

"Thank you." Coach Blue replied, sitting down.

Evelyn took the seat behind the desk and laid her hands down on it.

"You and I are not so different." she said. "I noted that you take the initiative when the situation calls for it, judging by the way you are dressed."

Coach Blue looked at his outfit.

"Th-thank you." he said nervously.

Evelyn stood up and walked to the side of his chair. She leaned against the back of his desk. The motion caused her massive breasts to balloon outward as her back gave a slight arch. This in turn, caused Coach Blue to shift and fidget nervously in his seat.

"I've also noted from your nervous actions that you recognize authority. That is a quality I cannot stress enough in my staff. That alone, is enough of a reason for me to hire you." she stated.

"So...I got the job?" Coach Blue asked, unsure of himself.

"Yes." Evelyn said. "Also, I think you should know that I've talked with other school districts and found out everything I can about you. So don't think for a second that I don't know..."

She glanced at the growing bulge in his pants.

"what kind of man you are." she finished.

"I've noticed that you've taken a liking to Paula and Natalie." she said.

"Oh..." Coach Blue said, nervously. "That's not...uh...well the thing is this..."

Evelyn held a hand out to stop him.

"Whatever you call it," she continued. "I think it's important for you to realize who's in charge."

She leaned down so that she was at his eye level. She saw his eyes dart down to the impressive cleavage created by the large, bulging orbs pressing against her blouse. Coach Blue thought they looked massive...even bigger than Paula's or Natalie's.

Evelyn smiled as Coach Blue was lost in her busty cleavage.

"They answer to me. As will you." she said.

"Yes, ma'am." Coach Blue responded.

Evelyn gripped her massive flesh balloons and gave them a slight squeeze.

"I'm better than them in every way..." she continued.

Coach Blue nodded in agreement. The bulge in his pants felt as though it were going to the rip the fabric of the school issued clothing he was wearing. He began to feel relaxed and light headed.

Evelyn tugged at her blouse and jacket, slowly pulling them apart to reveal a sexy black bra. The titmeat just flowed out of it and spilled around the fabric as the blouse and jacket revealed all it's glory like a heavenly gate. Coach Blue could see her initials sewn into the bra: E.E.

"Do you see now?" she asked.

"Yes..." Coach Blue nodded, never taking his eyes off the busty pair before him.

"Those aren't just my initials..." Evelyn said.

"Ohh...ohhh...god..." Coach Blue moaned. The bulge in his pants began to spasm and throb. Soon the bulge had receded, and in it's place was a large wet spot. Although this wasn't the biggest orgasm he had ever had, he sure felt like it was. There was something different about this one; it left him a very spent, very tired man.

Evelyn took note, and then stood up straight. She fixed her blouse and jacket, then reached up and pushed her glasses up closer to her face. She walked back around the desk and fixed her hair as she did so.

"Well." she said, looking at a very embarrassed Coach Blue. "Steven, you look like a man that's just cleared his head."

Coach Blue looked back at her, not sure if she was aware of what had just happened.

"Um...yes ma'am I am." he said, tongue-tied.

"I think you'll find that it's much easier to concentrate once you've...cleared your head." she said.

Coach Blue looked at her, a little confused.

"I think you may also find that it's very difficult to keep yourself from...well, performing at your normal level here at the school, being comprised of females. But a man of your caliber shouldn't have any problems."

"You mean, practicing?" Coach Blue asked, still confused.

"Yes." Evelyn said. "I'm sure there will be days when you wake up and say "I don't want to do this." But I'm sure that as the day wears on you'll find your second wind. I have faith in you!"

"Umm. Thank you?" Coach Blue said.

"Remember." Evelyn said. "Breastford is a place that leaves you wanting more."

"Right." Coach Blue said.

Evelyn stood up and walked over to the door.

"Well if that's all..." she said. "Then I'll be going now. Feel free to familiarize yourself with our humble school if you wish. You've got a big day tomorrow, Stud."

"Um. Yes ma'am. Thank you very much." Coach Blue said.

"The keys are on the desk." Evelyn said. "Buh Bye!"

And then she was gone.

* * * * * * * * *

It was Sunday afternoon.

Coach Blue's wife, Laura, was due for arrival at any minute; along with a truckload of furniture and other belongings. Both Steven Blue and Natalie Knockers were waiting just outside his new residence when they heard the familiar happy-tone voice of Paula Swanson.

"Running late?" she asked, upon reaching earshot.

"Yeah..." Coach Blue answered. "Truck should've been here an hour ago."

"Oh I wouldn't mind that." Natalie broke in. "Samantha likes to take her time on her little 'adventures.'"

Paula looked at the confused look on Coach Blue's face.

"Samantha is one of our driver's. She enjoys traveling so much that anytime an opportunity arises where she might need to travel, no matter what the distance, she's the first to volunteer."

"Yeah." Natalie agreed. "She's a strange one."

"Natalie!" Paula scolded.

But before Natalie could offer a rebuttal they heard the sound of a large vehicle approaching in the distance. Not long after they saw a huge moving truck turn the corner and head down the street. The truck stopped in front of Coach Blue's empty, rented out new home, where it stayed.

The roar of the engine stopped, but when no one stepped out Coach Blue decided to spring into action. He walked over to the driver's seat and saw a woman who looked like she was deep in conversation with the passenger. He walked around and saw the familiar face of his wife through the passenger's window.

As soon as they stopped talking, Laura Blue opened the door and stepped outside.

"Hi! Honey!" she said, throwing her arms around her husband as soon as she was on the ground.

"Hey." Coach Blue responded.

"I was just having an interesting conversation with Samantha here. She told me all about what it's like here in Breastford."

Then, she leaned in so that only Coach Blue could hear the next words she uttered.

"Between you and me, I think she's a little odd..."

"Oh yeah? Is that so?" Coach Blue asked.

But before she could answer, she was greeted by the busty and beautiful neighborhood leader, Natalie Knockers.

"Wow it's so nice to meet you!" Natalie exclaimed. "Steven spoke of you constantly."

"All good things, I hope." Laura said.

"Of course..." Natalie said, sizing up the coach's wife.

She definitely was not easy on the eyes, at least, not to a woman living in Breastford. Nor for a man living in Breastford. She had let herself go in all the wrong places. Natalie could tell that she may have been beautiful at one time, but she couldn't possibly see what anyone would see in her now. To the institutionalized mind of a citizen of Breastford, only one word could describe Laura Blue: grotesque.

However, a grotesque appearance was not completely unfamiliar to the city. Samantha, the driver, shared a faint resemblance with Laura Blue, as did a few other "select" citizens. But what Laura lacked Samantha withheld, in small doses. Samantha had the curves and cleavage some men dream about. Her massive udders ranked at least in the E's, but that was quickly offset by her obesity. Laura was, to put it quite simply, solely obese.

The three of them made their way up the pathway to the house, where Paula was discussing the arrangements with Samantha.

"I don't mind giving you folks a hand." Samantha said, looking at the new members of the neighborhood. "I have to take the truck back anyway."

"Paula and I would love to help, but we have business to take care of elsewhere." Natalie said.

Laura looked over at Paula.

"Hello!" she said. "You must be Paula. I believe you mentioned something about living close by?"

Paula took a step forward and flashed her a smile.

"Yes. My daughter and I live just a few houses down."

"I hope we'll see more of each other in the future." Laura said.

"Indeed." Paula responded.

She and Natalie gave their goodbyes, leaving Laura, Steven, and Samantha to unload the truck.

* * * * * * * * *

"Whew! What a day!" Coach Blue exclaimed, collapsing on the newly arrived couch.

The day had consisted of him doing most of the work while Laura organized the inside of their new home. Together, he and Samantha had managed to unload all of the items; although Samantha had only worked about half as much as he did.

As he caught his breath on the couch, Samantha spoke to him and his wife.

"Well, if that's the last of it then I think I'll be off now."

Laura put down the items she was holding.

"Thank you Samantha, for all your help and generosity." she said.

"Don't mention it." Samantha responded. "Good bye."

"Bye!" Laura exclaimed.

She walked over to the couch where her husband was sprawled.

"What a nice woman." she said, as soon as the front door was closed.

"Yeah. Nice." Coach Blue said.

"Steven..." she said, straddling her husband. "You know, we haven't seen each other in days. And now we finally have some time to ourselves."

Coach Blue gave a small groan. At the moment, his penis was as limp as it could get. A full afternoon of looking at his wife and an equally disenchanting woman did nothing for his sex drive.

Laura began to grind her hips on her husband's, rubbing her cunt with his limp rod even though they were still fully dressed. But Coach Blue sat up and slowed his wife to a stop. He slowly nudged her off him and swung his legs over the side of the couch to a sitting position.

"Not now, Laura. I'm too tired." he said.

"I just thought it would relax you." Laura said, awkwardly.

"I just don't feel like it." Coach Blue responded.

Laura frowned, but before long the frown turned into a scowl.

"Fine." she said.

She got up and walked out of the living room.

Coach Blue got up and walked over to the window. He began to think of ways to justify his actions. It wasn't as though he was being entirely indirect with his wife. The fact remained that even if he did manage to get in the mood, there was no telling how long he could stay there. Ever since last night he felt very much like a bottle rocket in that area of his life. It was the same way he had felt upon arriving in Breastford.

A few houses down, he could see the blonde girl outside again. She was walking down the pathway of her house to the driveway. She held a basketball in her hands. As she began to bounce it, Coach Blue couldn't help but see what else was bouncing.

"Ow!" he muttered.

His dick had throbbed slightly, and it felt as though he had just finished having sex. The throbbing was familiar to him, it was the type of throb a penis only gives during the fifteen minutes of rest in between sex sessions. But the pain...

Not only did it hurt, but it hurt with intensity. The pain actually caused him to stop viewing for a second. But his mind quickly told his eyes to look back at the girl. Upon viewing her busty beauty his penis throbbed yet again, painfully.

"Ow!" he said again. "What the hell?"

This time he had to step away from the window. His penis had throbbed and grew to full erection, but the pain caused it to retreat once more. He didn't want to look out the window. He didn't want to see the busty blond across the street. He didn't want to hurt any longer. Yet there he stood, slowly stepping towards the window again...

KNOCK KNOCK

He was quickly interrupted by a knock at the door.

Hesitantly, he snapped out of his daze and walked to the door. Upon opening it, he saw that it was Gretchen who had knocked.

"Hey." she said. "Can I come in?"

Coach Blue looked over his shoulder. His wife was nowhere in sight. He figured she was probably in the bedroom.

"Uuhhh...no." he said. "The place is a little...bare. Let's just talk outside."

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,374 Followers
12