To Bask in Breastford Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coach Blue hurriedly pulled down his pants so that his engorged member sprang free and hit the wall in front of him. He reached down and wrapped his hand around its girth. He pointed it up against the wall, redirecting himself so that he could do this comfortably. He began pumping his rock hard piece through his fist, jerking off to the two big-titted babes in the gym.

Brittany now stood upright as she, too, put a hand on her small waist. Coach Blue had the sexiest view of their young, teen bods as the two girls engaged in conversation, unknowingly showing off their gorgeous bodies as they posed for their coach's amusement.

Coach Blue's eyes traveled from one big-boobed teen to the other, and then back again. He eyed both racks with intensity, shifting back and forth between each pair of melons as he furiously jerked himself off.

The girls had turned so that their massive chests were now facing Coach Blue. He watched each pair of heaving jugs move up and down as each girl breathed in and out. His eyes traveled down their hourglass figures, down passed their slim waists and over their explosive thighs. He made his way down their long, smooth, young legs before making his way back up again. His eyes made the return trip all the way back to their big, beautiful boobs, where they stayed.

"Fuck yeah, babes!"he thought."Look at those hooters!"

He watched Brittany's boobs for almost a full minute before returning back to Brooke's bust. After a minute of Brooke's busty big ones he felt his orgasm building up.

"Oh, fuck!" he said as he felt precum starting to ooze.

"Brooke...Biguns..."he thought as he eyed the teen's huge rack.

His eyes drifted over to the other big-breasted teen's stacked chest.

"Brittany...BUST!"he thought.

With both pairs of hooters in his sights he unloaded all over the wall. His cock exploded as he gazed out the window to the two pairs of huge melons on the gym floor. Their big boobs continued to heave as spurt after spurt of hot, sticky semen flew from his throbbing rod. His cock kept throbbing in his grasp as his shooting came to a sticky stop. He couldn't help but smile as he stared at the tits of the two stacked babes on the gym floor. Big boobs were a thing of beauty; they just made you want to smile.

Or in this case, the coach thought, two big racks.

At long last, his gaze ascended from the busty mountains in his gym and began climbing up to their faces. He was shocked to find that the two stacked beauties were staring directly at him, or at least into his office. He couldn't tell which.

There was a sort of awkward moment between the three of them, as Coach Blue didn't know how well they could see in, or how much they had seen for that matter. The girls didn't seem to have any looks of surprise or offense on their faces. In fact, they seemed perfectly calm; almost nonchalant.

Calmly and without alarm, he quickly closed the blinds. He didn't know how much the girls knew about what had just happened, and at this moment he didn't really care. He pulled up his pants and collapsed on to the soft couch.

He was sure of it now.

He had to go through with Samantha's idea. If he ever wanted a chance at Brittany and Brooke, or even the famous hooters of the busty Nina Knockers...hell, if he wanted a chance withanyonein the town of Breastford...he had to take this next step.

This little voyeur session with Brittany and Brooke had lasted a bit longer than usual...but only for the simple fact that neither one of them was in the room. That was why he had no cause for concern. He felt certain that had they known what he was doing they would have skipped into the room and sped up the process by tormenting him.

Strangely, he much preferred it this way. Aside from the obvious amount of humiliation he was saved he was also free to be himself; rather than holding back for as long as he could so the busty tag-team could get their kicks out of it.

Despite how long he lasted, it wasn't nearly enough to sustain a good time. Even with all the "training" he'd been doing with his wife his stamina had only increased a bit. He had, perhaps, a few more minutes at his disposal than when he first drove into Breastford.

Yes, he would have to put Samantha's plan into effect. He was not at all concerned about pitching the idea to Laura; her sex drive had been off the wall lately, and being as how this was Samantha's idea he was fairly certain that she would approve.

How did it come to this?

Not long ago, he had been the lucky recipient of the horniest threesome the world had ever known. Now he was the unwitting victim of an ugly janitor, and his wife.

But at least it wouldn't be in vain.

He felt certain that after this, things would be different. He couldn't explain why. He just knew. This was the final stretch. He would cross that finish line and continue running...right into pair after pair of the biggest, juiciest tits on the face of the planet. He would collapse in them...into a mountainous pile of mountainous breasts, big and soft like pillows...

That would be his prize.

With that thought in mind, Coach Blue stood and walked over to his desk; where he grabbed a box of tissue from it. He took a few and began cleaning up the mess he had made on the wall and floor. While there he snuck a single peak out the window. Both Brittany and Brooke were gone, this had become apparent a few minutes ago when the bouncing of their basketballs had ceased.

As Coach Blue thought about their big, bouncy basketballs as he continued to clean up his mess. He smiled when he was done.

"And that's the last time." He said, putting the box back on the desk.

* * * * * * * * * *

Laura Blue was pacing around, nervously, as she and her husband waited for Samantha to show up. The week had gone expectedly, or at least, according to Coach Blue's plan. Laura had not agreed when her husband had suggested theménage o tois, however; upon calling her friend and confronting her on the subject she had changed her tune.

"Where is she?" Laura asked, angrily. "She's late."

"It's only been a minute, please." Her husband answered.

Coach Blue was sitting on the living room couch, gripping a wine bottle with one hand and rubbing his neck with the other.

"I'm still not happy about this, Steven." Laura stated.

Coach Blue swallowed as he pulled the bottle from between his lips.

"Then why'd you say yes?" he asked, somewhat furiously.

"Because..." She answered. "She's been divorced for quite some time."

"So?" Coach Blue asked.

"So it's not exactly like she can find another man, Steven!" Laura snapped. "Have you seen any men in this town? It's nothing but boobs."

"Please." Coach Blue answered. "You know as well as I do that this place used to be a regular sausage festival. What's therealreason?"

"Look..." Laura said, turning to face her husband. "Even when there were men here, she said, she still never had a single chance because of all the sluts in town. What is it with you men and sluts?"

Coach Blue coughed up some wine.

"Are you talking about me?" he asked, suspiciously.

He got worried when his wife didn't answer right away, but that feeling subsided when she finally broke the silence.

"About men in general." She said.

"I don't know, honey." Coach Blue said, relaxing on the couch. "People like what they like, I suppose."

Laura sat down across from her husband. He poured her a glass and she began sipping it, slowly.

"And you like boobs." She said, locking eyes with her husband.

Coach Blue gave a small laugh.

"Guilty as charged." He laughed.

Laura took another sip of wine.

"Speaking of sluts..." she said. "I haven't seen much of that...that Natalie Knockers. For a woman who claims to have a large influence on the neighborhood she sure doesn't show it."

"Natalie's also active in the community." Coach Blue said, slightly offended. "She can't spend all her time at home. And what's this about her being a slut?"

"Have you seen her?" Laura asked, sarcastically. She gestured to her chest. "Her, and her friend?"

"Paula?" Coach Blue asked.

"Yes." Laura said, taking another sip of wine. "All four of them."

"I've seen...them." Coach Blue said, trying not to emphasize that last word. "What are you getting at?"

"C'mon, Steven." Laura coaxed. "You honestly can't tell me they haven't had work done."

"You mean plastic surgery?"

"Yes!" Laura exclaimed. "I mean, I see the reason in having some work done but come on, let's be reasonable!"

"Right..." Coach Blue nodded.

"They didn't even try to make it look...believable." Laura said.

"Believable?" he husband repeated.

"Yes. No one in their right mind is going to think those...those...things...are real."

"Right..." Coach Blue nodded again.

"And as for that Paula..." she continued. "One would think she'd have a little more class about it. She works in aclassroomafter all."

Coach Blue faked a smile as Laura laughed at her own pun. When she was done laughing, she smiled at her husband and placed a hand on his knee.

"Well," she said. "You don't have to worry about any fake, disgusting boobs tonight, sweetie. Mommy's going to take care of you."

"Yippie..." Coach Blue muttered under his breath.

"Just promise me you won't enjoy it." Laura said. "I mean, you know...that you won't enjoy...her?"

Coach Blue smiled as he nodded his head. He couldn't believe he wasn't offended by her request.

* * * * * * * * * *

It was thirty minutes passed when Samantha showed up. She had used car trouble as an excuse, to which Coach Blue chalked up to the fact that even her truck had a weight limit.

After exchanging hello's and awkward small talk, the three of them had retired to the living room. The girls sat on either side of the coach, and the drinking had commenced.

Coach Blue seemed to be drinking the most. Each time he felt one of the girls' hands on his thigh making leeway for his crotch as they continued to chat he would take a large gulp of wine, apparently drinking enough so he couldn't feel their touch. The more he drank, the easier his task was becoming.

"Steven and I had a conversation about Paula and Natalie just before you got here." Laura said, as she ran her hand up the coach's inner thigh. Her hand reached his crotch and she gave it a playful squeeze.

"Really?" Samantha said, throwing a playful look at Coach Blue. "How did that one go?"

She ran her hand up and down his inner thigh as Laura continued to rub the bulge in his pants.

"We were just talking about their fake boobs." Laura said.

"Oh, I know right?" Samantha added. "100% fake. I mean, at least make them look real. Those things are as big as watermelons."

"Disgusting." Laura threw in.

Coach Blue was starting to feel the influence of the wine taking over, and all this talk about Natalie's and Paula's boobs was actually giving him a hard on. He wondered what his wife would think if she knew for a fact, like he did, that both their huge pairs were real.

"How about some real boobs?" Laura asked, grabbing her husband's hand and placing it atop her huge chest.

"How about these?" Samantha asked, doing the same with his other hand.

Both women moaned as the drunken coach felt them up. Coach Blue couldn't get a single handful. Their tits were just big enough to squeeze, but they lacked the explosive size which made it possible to grab a hefty handful. The women seemed to like this feeble attempt, so the coach went on barely squeezing their tits. He wished it were Natalie and Paula, though. A drunken smile crept across his face as he thought of their big, heaving racks.

Laura felt her husband's cock throb as she fondled him through his pants. Samantha, too, looked down and noticed it increasing in size. She hungrily reached down and joined Laura in rubbing her husband's bulging prick.

Laura threw a nasty look at Samantha before leaning into her husband and kissing him. Her mouth was filled with the sting of alcohol, and she decided to just kiss him on the cheek instead.

Meanwhile, Samantha had taken to moaning as she rubbed Coach Blue's cock. Each and every time she felt it throb she let out an exaggerated moan. Both Coach Blue and Laura thought she was on the verge of orgasm. Coach Blue turned to his wife.

"Bedroom." He said.

* * * * * * * * * *

Three piles of clothes were thrown across the bedroom floor as Coach Blue was sprawled on the bed, legs spread wide open. The women were completely nude, but Coach Blue was too drunk to notice their rolls of fat and hideous skin. He on the other hand, was still wearing a pair of boxers. Laura was slowly pulling them down from between his legs as Samantha watched with her knees next to the coach's head.

His wife pulled the hem completely off, and his cock sprang free for both of them to feast their eyes on. Samantha's eyes grew instantly wide, and she gave a small moan at the sight of his huge member. It wasn't even at its full length yet, nor was it hard enough to have fun with, and yet even Laura was taken aback by its girth. Both women gasped as they became instantly wet.

Samantha licked her lips as Laura immediately bent down and took him into her mouth. Laura licked it from the base to the tip over and over again, increasing her pace each time, and trying desperately to make him hard, but it was proving a difficult task. Samantha had given up on getting the coach to touch her, as he seemed to be showing no interest, and instead took to fingering herself next to the coach's head as she watched his wife blow him.

Ten minutes went by and Laura had nothing to show for her work. When another ten minutes went by Coach Blue could feel her becoming tired. Samantha had taken to arching her back as she played with herself. The site of her disgusting rack was making it difficult for him to sustain a hard on, even from inside his wife's mouth.

As she was closing in on a half hour Laura was constantly coming up for air. It wasn't until Samantha's enlarged, round belly accidentally collided with his face that Coach Blue decided that the two of them should switch places.

Laura immediately objected, but had little choice as Samantha bullied her out of the way like a sumo wrestler. She latched on to his dick like a dog with a bone and began sucking him in like a vacuum cleaner. Coach Blue gave a slight jump as he was impressed with her enthusiasm, but that quickly ended when Laura decided to smother him with her chest.

What little progress Samantha had made with Laura's husband was quickly undone as he was blindsided by her humble C cups. She had accumulated sweat on her chest from the work she had put in, and it was largely unflattering. The snarls she was throwing in Samantha's direction were not helping her cause.

Coach Blue had to pull himself out of his wife's clutches, not so much from her cleavage as she hardly had any. He turned his head to the side, away from her and tried to focus on the task at hand. He just needed some time to get situated...

In her mouth, Samantha could not feel a single change in density. In a sort of last ditch effort, she pulled him out, dripping with saliva, and attempted to tittyfuck him. But it was a feeble attempt as her tits weren't nearly big enough to fuck. Not only did they not swallow him whole the way Natalie or Paula's did, but they didn't even manage to surround his girth. Nor did they even bulge; they simply just provided a wall for his cock to lean against.

Laura's mouth was agape in a jealous fury. She immediately leaned down between her husband's legs and attempted to shove Samantha aside with her chest. The result was that their flat chests battled briefly around his cock.

As Coach Blue watched the display, he remembered another scene in his head which made him instantly hard; a time when both Natalie and Paula had wrapped their big, bulging breasts around his cockat the same time.

The two women below him moaned in pleasure as the coach's dick hardened in front of their eyes, and each woman felt a sense of pride in herself. They looked up at the coach as if to say, "Now the fun can begin."

Coach Blue's mind was still buzzing from the thought of having two huge racks pressed together around his aching cock. How he ached to be buried between Natalie and Paula's huge tits...to see the tip of his cock jutting out from between their busty dual-cleavage as he humped their hooters...

What had Natalie called it? A double titfuck...

His thoughts were interrupted as he realized his wife was positioning herself over his cock. Coach Blue shut his eyes tightly as he felt Laura's warm depths slowly surrounding him. He began to lose his edge as the sight of his wife's disgusting body jiggling on top of him was making it difficult. He looked away and tried to go back to the shower...to the double titfuck.

Samantha was watching in anticipation, eagerly awaiting her turn. She noticed Coach Blue struggling beneath his wife.

Coach Blue could almost see Paula's huge jugs as clear as day...but the sight of his wife's ugly melons brought him back down to earth and forced his erection to run for cover.

This was not going to work.

Infuriated, he grasped his wife from her chubby love handles and forced her off of him as he sat up. He got to his knees like a man on a mission and turned Laura over so that she was on all fours. Samantha watched his primitive act as he inserted himself into Laura from behind and began ramming her ass.

Laura's buns were slapping against his thighs, and she was moaning almost as if she were in pain as her husband plowed into her again and again. Coach Blue found it much easier to concentrate this way, as the distraction of her ugly face and hideous body were enough to make him vomit.

Samantha leaned down and sympathized with Laura. Not many women enjoyed the degrading act of being fucked like a dog. The two of them seemed to make up as the coach purged on with his mission. When it was over, Coach Blue had not realized how long he had spent ramming his wife. Laura rolled over and gripped her sore ass, as Samantha looked at Coach Blue and bit her lip.

Coach Blue immediately forced Samantha on to her knees and repeated the entire process with her. She was screaming louder than Laura had been, and after a while she even sounded as though she were enjoying it. This coaxed the coach to fuck her even harder. When he was finished with her, he pulled out and repeated the same thing with his wife. It went on like this for hours on into the night until both women enjoyed having their asses plowed. As he was fucking Samantha's ass for the last time, Coach Blue suddenly pulled out and stood up on the bed.

He took a step towards the two ladies and aimed his cock at them as he pumped it through his fist, recalling he had done this a few days earlier while watching the busty duo of Brooke and Brittany bounce their huge basketballs.

He immediately gripped Laura by the back of the head and forced her mouth around his length, all the way down to the base; forcing her to taste Samantha's ass. He reached down and pulled Samantha by the hair, forcing her to get comfortable next to his wife. He pressed their heads together as he started to gush cum down his wife's throat.

Laura's eyes went wide as she realized he was cumming. This was something she never let him do, much less with someone else in the room. Who did he think he was?

But she was relieved, as after the first few spurts her husband pulled his cock from her throat and guided it to Samantha's mouth, cum gushing on to their heads on his bed as he did so. He immediately forced Samantha to take his exploding cock down her throat just as Laura had done, and her eyes, too, went wide as the her mouth was filled with the salty taste.