To Bask in Breastford Ch. 13

Story Info
Brooke and Brittany take things one step further.
7.4k words
4.52
46.2k
15
3

Part 13 of the 28 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,374 Followers

Beneath his sheets, Coach Blue's morning erection was trying to break free as he fondled a big, round, juicy boob. He had his eyes closed in ecstasy as he squeezed and prodded it. It was, by far, the biggest boob he had ever come across, even in Breastford! His hand had searched over every inch of the thing, and he had yet to find a nipple.

After a few more minutes of searching he heard a girlish giggle, and immediately opened his eyes. He was disgusted to find that it wasn't a breast he was touching; it was his wife's grotesque stomach. She was curled up next to him, a large smile on her face.

The coach put his hands on his head and sighed. He had a splitting headache, most likely due to the abundance of wine in his system as of last night. He rubbed his temples as the images of last night flooded his mind. Regrettably, he had had sex with his wife and her friend. He felt more remorse now than ever in his life.

He stood up off the bed, causing Laura to become sprawled. He immediately began putting on his pants and undershorts; he didn't want his wife sneaking a peak at his goods. He walked over to the window and gazed outside. The beautiful morning did nothing to personify his thoughts on the happenings of last night.

But he quickly changed his tune as the sun broke through a cloud and shined as bright as ever. Yes, last night had been the dark – but this was the dawn. It was the dawn of a new beginning. As of this exact moment, all his regrets were released.

He smiled as he thought of what awaited him. Samantha had said that should he go through with this he would have access to all the other massive-boobed women in Breastford. The thought caused his morning erection to throb as he stretched into the warm rays of sunshine. He was a changed man; he could feel it. He felt as though he could bang one hundred women right now, and still have stamina left over for a blowjob.

Yes, he thought, this was going to be one hell of a week.

"Morning, Stallion."

Startled, Coach Blue turned around to find Laura running a hand through her frizzy hair.

"Oh...hey." He responded.

"Last night was incredible!" Laura exclaimed.

"Yeah, thanks. I guess." Coach Blue shrugged.

"How's that for a late anniversary gift?" Laura asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

Coach Blue laughed. Apparently, she was under the impression that she and Samantha had done him a favor. Or worse...that he had actually enjoyed it.

"Where's Samantha?" he asked.

"Gone." Laura yawned. "You really gave me a pounding..."

She rubbed her butt as she said this.

"Sorry." Coach Blue said.

"You should be." Laura snapped. "I won't be able to walk straight for a while. We're not doing it like this anymore. From now on, I'm on top."

"Fine." Coach Blue said, not paying her any mind as he threw a shirt on.

When he was finished getting dressed he made his way to the living room. Out the window he could see across the street. Brittany Bust was at her friend Brooke Biguns' house, and the two of them were making it hard for Coach Blue to relax. He eyed their busty chests from the comfort of his living room, and after a while he decided to try his luck.

He walked towards the front door, but just as he was about to open it he had a change of heart. He walked back to the window and peered out at the two big-breasted teens, rubbing his crotch lightly.

"Not yet."He thought."Not yet."

* * * * * * * * * * *

It was mid-week and Coach Blue had yet to try his hand at any of the local talent. Each day, he expected the two blond teases to come into his office and give him hell, but each day had come and gone uneventfully. In the meantime, he was perfectly content with waiting. He had even taken to banging Samantha regularly as a means of making sure he was ready for the "main event."

Samantha had stumbled into his office the previous Monday, limping severely from the soreness in her ass. She had commented that while she had enjoyed the threeway, she was not sure if she could take another fucking like that.

In watching Samantha leave, Coach Blue had had a revelation. While waiting for the right time to take it to Brooke and Brittany, he could use Samantha as a sort of "practice doll."

He had ascended from his seat quickly, and had lunged forward to stop Samantha at the door. While doing this he had ground his bulge into her from behind, pushing her against the door. Samantha had begun moaning in pain, and had even started to cry when she heard the coach unzip.

Soon after she had felt her shorts slide off her body, and was once again brought into the hell of Coach Blue's thrusting of his huge member.

Since that time she had grown accustomed to the ramming, and had even grown to enjoy it. Although she always opposed it at first, when it was all over she was fairly glad she had done it. It had even gotten to the point where she would come in and request sex, to which Coach Blue usually complied.

But on one particular butt-ramming session Coach Blue had decided that he had had enough. He was tired of waiting, and he could no longer go on settling for this chubby janitor when there was a treasure trove of big breasted, slim-waisted teens out there. He decided to make Brooke and Brittany's decision for them.

Now, he sat in his office waiting for class to begin. There was still a good twenty minutes to go, and it seemed as though it would never get here.

A few minutes went by and he heard a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Coach Blue said, adjusting his pants.

The door opened and Samantha walked in.

"Hey, baby!" she said, walking around the coach's desk.

"Hey." Coach Blue said, nonchalantly.

"Are you ready for another round?" Samantha said, licking her lips as she stared at the bulge in his pants. "I'll let you ram my ass all you want..."

Coach Blue put his hands behind his head and leaned back.

"Mmm. No." he said. "I'm good."

Samantha made a noise as though she were out of breath. A look of shock ran across her face.

"What?" she said, trying to feign humor.

"I said no thanks." Coach Blue said. "I'm not in the mood."

Samantha looked at him as though he were a lost child.

"Not in the mood?" she asked of him.

"Yeah." Coach Blue answered. "As a matter of fact, I don't think I'm ever going to be in the mood again. "

"What??" Samantha exclaimed.

Coach Blue spoke slowly.

"Your services will no longer be required. You can leave."

"My services?!" Samantha exclaimed, infuriated. "My...services?!"

Coach Blue shrugged as he didn't know what else to say. Samantha stared at him, and the smug look he had on his face made her face turn red.

"Kitchen's closed." Coach Blue said.

"AAAAhhhhhhggggggg!" Samantha shouted as she walked towards the door and opened it. "FINE!"

Coach Blue smiled as she slammed the door.

* * * * * * * * * * *

The waiting had finally ended, and class was well underway. Coach Blue was making his rounds in the gym when he spotted the busty duo taking turns with jump shots. His cock immediately became hard, and it continued to grow in his pants as he inched his way closer to their bouncing boobs. He was almost there when he spotted something out of the corner of his eye: another huge pair...a bigger pair.

He turned and gazed at the other end of the gym, and he was immediately met with the sight of Nina Knockers' bouncing melons as she took turns taking jump shots with her partner.

Coach Blue changed direction and made a beeline for those massive melons, ignoring anything else in his path. As he got closer to the huge-titted teen she noticed him walking towards her. Coach Blue saw her whisper something to her partner, who then immediately left for another part of the gym. Nina held the basketball directly in front of her chest as she waited for her coach.

"Hey, Nina." Coach Blue said, smiling at her feeble attempt to cover her chest. The basketball was not nearly big enough to hide her massive rack. Her huge tits bulged out to the sides and made themselves visible around the entire ball.

"What do you want?" Nina asked.

"I want you to drop that ball." Coach Blue said, eyeing her chest.

"In your dreams." She replied.

"Drop it," Coach Blue said. "Or I'll cut you from the top five."

Nina hung her head and stared up at the coach.

"Please." She said. "Everyone knows I'm the best player here."

"Really?" Coach Blue replied. "I don't know that."

Nina rolled her head up in the air and laughed.

"Fine." She said. "Cut me. I'm sure the Cantaloupe Committee will understand."

Coach Blue gave an awkward laugh.

"Alright." He said. "You win."

Nina scrunched her face and smiled in achievement. Coach Blue looked around for her partner.

"Don't you usually partner with Gretchen?" he asked.

"She's out of town." Nina replied. "She won't be back til this weekend."

"Right, right." Coach Blue said, recalling their last conversation.

As he turned around to leave, Nina stopped him.

"Coach!" she said.

Coach Blue turned back around.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Can I see that ball?" Nina asked, gesturing to the basketball in the coach's hand.

"Sure." Coach Blue said, tossing it over.

Nina caught it with her free hand and rolled it towards her chest so that it collided with the other ball she was holding, covering both of her tits up – one ball in front of each.

"Great." Coach Blue said sarcastically. "One just wasn't getting the job done, I guess?"

Nina locked eyes with him. She had a solemn look on her face. She was all business as she slowly brought both of the basketballs down towards her small waist. Coach Blue's eyes went wide as she revealed her massive jugs to him slowly, completely covered by her gray shirt and sports bra. His cock now grew to its full length and threatened to rip his pants right open as he stared at Nina's huge knockers. He licked his lips as his eyes made a feast out of the big, juicy melons that were heaving before him. Precum dripped from the tip of his cock as he understood what Nina was saying to him: her boobs wereliterallybasketball sized. They were as big as basketballs...big, beautiful, bouncy basketballs.

Coach Blue stared, unbelievingly, from the pair of basketballs in her hands to the pair on her massive chest. There was hardly any difference in size between them.

"Damn, Nina..." Coach Blue said. "You have some huge, fucking tits..."

Nina continued to lock eyes with her coach as he eye-humped her big boobs.

"Look at those things!" he said. "Big, bouncy basketballs..."

"I think you need to go to your office now." Nina said.

She covered her tits once again, and gestured to the huge erection her coach was sporting.

Coach Blue shook his head from side to side as if trying to shake something out of it. When he stopped, he stared at Nina in a daze. Awkwardly, he took a few steps back.

"No. I...I think I'm good." He said.

Nina shook her head and smiled at him as she turned back around. As she walked away, she looked back over her shoulder and threw him a contemplating look.

The coach walked away and tried to calm his erection. After a few minutes he was back to his normal self again. His mind quickly turned back to the two busty blondes he had come here for, and he began searching for them once again.

When he found them, they were on the far end practicing their passes. Coach Blue watched as Brooke performed a chest pass. The force caused her busty chest to bounce and jiggle for a few seconds as the ball flew through the air. As Brittany caught the ball it slipped from her fingers and collided with her own bouncy chest.

"Ouch!" she yelped in pain. "Brooke! You hit my boob!"

Brooke was shaking her head and urging her to shush as Coach Blue approached them. Brittany did as her friend was suggesting and kept her mouth shut.

"Girls," Coach Blue said. "How are you two doing?"

"Who are you talking to?" Brooke asked, putting a hand on her waist. "Me, or her?"

She gestured to Brittany, who immediately walked over to the two of them. Coach Blue watched her huge rack jiggle and bounce as she stepped.

"How about all four of you..." he said in a daze.

He turned back to Brooke. She and Brittany were now just inches away from him, putting their racks just millimeters away.

"Clever." Brooke said, sternly. "So what do you want?"

Coach Blue felt her eyes staring a hole through him and immediately turned to Brittany.

"I just wanted to make sure Brittany was ok."

"She didn't get hit until after you showed up..." Brooke said, rolling her eyes.

"Still..." Coach Blue said, staring down at Brittany's huge rack. "I think you two should come by my office so I can treat...those..."

He trailed off as his mouth began to water.

Brittany arched her back and jutted her chest out, coaxing more moisture from Coach Blue's mouth.

"Are you sure you have the right...treatment?" Brittany asked him, raising an eyebrow.

Coach Blue licked his lips as he stared at her big, tasty melons.

"Oh...I think I've got the right treatment for those." He said. "In fact, I've got the perfect treatment for 'em. I may even have to treat your friend Brooke's bouncy-"

"Are you two finished?" Brooke interrupted. "We've got practicing to do."

Brittany threw a dirty look at Coach Blue.

"After practice." She said.

Satisfied, and throbbing, Coach Blue turned and walked away. He could hear the two of them chatting and bickering as he did so, but he paid them no mind.

There was still twenty minutes left in class, according to the clock. But he decided the clock was broken, leaving the busty teens utterly shocked when they heard the whistle blow.

The girls' eyes grew wide as their friends began filing out of the gym. Brooke saw Coach Blue retreating back into his office, and even though his back was turned she somehow knew he was smiling.

* * * * * * * * * * *

"Girls!" Coach Blue exclaimed as Brittany and Brooke walked into his office.

Neither one of them was surprised to see their coach leaning up against his desk, awaiting their entry. Both girls could feel the coach's eyes on their big chests as they stepped into the room. Brooke tried to keep her boobs from bouncing underneath her gray practice shirt, but it was no use. Brittany, on the other hand, was a little more liberal with her movements.

"I just love it when my girls bring their own basketballs." He said, licking his lips as he looked from each busty blonde's teen rack to the other.

"We're just here for some aid." Brooke said as she and Brittany stood in front of their coach. She immediately noticed the bulge that had sprouted in her coach's shorts.

"Yeah, Coach..." Brittany said, stepping forward and arching her back. Coach Blue's eyes almost popped out as Brittany's huge jugs pressed and stretched the fabric of her gray shirt, threatening to rip it off. Brittany had her head turned slightly as she raised an eyebrow at her coach.

"Can you handle these big basketballs?" she asked.

Brooke saw their coach's bulge throb as it doubled in size. Coach Blue was licking his lips as Brittany teased him by jiggling her big jugs around seductively. Brooke elbowed her, urging her to stop, but her busty friend paid her no heed.

Coach Blue's mouth was watering and his eyes were glued to Brittany's bouncing chest as he reached around his desk and pulled a soft cloth from one of the drawers.

"This ought to do the trick." Coach Blue said, holding the cloth out to the stacked blonde.

Brittany smiled as she began to step forward, into the cloth.

"It'll do something alright..." she said, winking at Brooke.

Coach Blue's mouth was like a river as Brittany's huge melons inched their way closer to his waiting hand. Brittany was licking her lips sexily as her big boobs bounced just inches away from her coach's eager hand.

"Be gentle with them..." she said.

Coach Blue's mind was about to explode as he could almost feel his fingers sinking into her busty titflesh. Her tits were so close he could squeeze them...

Brooke looked down and saw that the coach's bulge had not let up. Panicked, she hurriedly stepped forward and stopped her busty friend from advancing any further.

"Hey-what?" Brittany said, stepping back.

"I've got a better idea." Brooke said, looking at Coach Blue. "Why not let me?"

Confused, Brittany looked at her friend. Brooke turned to her for a moment and threw her a reassuring look. As she raised her eyebrows at her, Brittany nodded in un-assured agreement.

Brooke turned back to Coach Blue and stepped forward. She reached out and took the cloth from his hand.

"Why don't you just sit back?" she said, as she turned her gaze to his crotch. "And enjoy the show."

Coach Blue glanced over at Brittany, who was licking her lips seductively. Brooke joined her and the two of them stood next to each other and looked at Coach Blue, teasingly.

"Sure thing." Coach Blue said, leaning back and showing off his bulging member. "You babes have fun."

Brooke threw one last cautious look at Coach Blue's shorts before turning to Brittany, who was still licking her lips at the coach.

Brooke slowly brought her hand over her busty friend's chest and lowered the cloth down gently over her big breast. The girls turned to Coach Blue to see his reaction as they began. They weren't surprised to see him shifting around.

Brittany smiled at the coach as her friend gently wiped her bosom down. It brushed over her nipple and she breathed in heavily.

Brooke could feel the huge tit heaving beneath her hand as her busty blonde friend breathed in and out. After a while, she pulled the cloth away from her tit and tossed it at Coach Blue.

"I don't think we need that anymore." She said, as Brittany threw a naughty look at Coach Blue.

The cloth hit Coach Blue in the chest and trailed down his stomach until it reached his crotch, where it hung over his large erection. The girls giggled at the sight and Coach Blue immediately put his hand on his crotch and pulled the cloth away. Neither girl was surprised when he put his hand back on his crotch.

Now the only thing separating Brooke from Brittany's large melon was her gray shirt and sports bra. She now brought her hand back down over her friend's large breast only this time without the cloth. Her fingers trailed over the big tit gently as they formed a perfect squeezing circle around it. When her pretty little fingers finally found their places on the huge mountain she applied pressure to it, slowly sinking her fingers into Brittany's abundant titflesh.

Brittany breathed deeply as Brooke's hand squeezed her massive melon. Brooke licked her lips as her fingers sunk deeper into the gray shirt...feeling the soft titflesh underneath. She began kneading it, jiggling the huge melon around in her grasp. Both busty teens had their eyes closed in ecstasy as Brooke bounced Brittany's bulbous boob around in her small hand.

Brittany thrusted her chest into Brooke's hands. Her huge boobs were making her friend's hands look smaller than they already were. Brook gave in and gripped her other boob in her other hand. She now had both of Brittany's huge jugs bouncing and jiggling in her grasp.

"Oh my gosh!" Brooke moaned as Brittany's massive tits bounced in her palms. "They're so big!"

Brittany smiled at the statement, then she turned to Coach Blue and opened her eyes to look at the expression on his face. It was priceless. Her smile grew wider for a brief moment but it faded back into ecstasy as her eyes closed once again. She turned to back to Brooke and back to business.

Brooke's hands were squeezing her boobs with eager curiosity, as though she were playing with a new toy. Each squeeze sent a chill down on her body as her big boobs bulged and pressed into her friend's palms.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,374 Followers