To Bask in Breastford Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,379 Followers

"Goddamn..." Coach Blue muttered under his breath. "Fuckin' Nina...look at those puppies. Look at those fucking bra cups...I can't wait to see those fucking things without the bra."

As he psychically willed Nina to take off her bra, he began feeling lightheaded. He hand began making its way to the bulge in his pants, but instead he forced both his hands into his pockets. He'd had this feeling dozens of times in the past, and he knew what was next if he didn't do something.

He stiffened his body up and tried to close his eyes, but he found that difficult with all the busty behavior going on in front of him. Unaware that Coach Blue was struggling for his life, the mega-mammed teens continued to go about their "normal" behavior.

Although this seemed to be a gathering of particular importance to these girls, they were doing nothing of particular importance. As Coach Blue backed away down the hallway the girls were engaged in chatting, loitering, and just hanging out in general.

But in Coach Blue's mind the bra-clad beauties were fixing each other's hair, giving each other massages, kissing and making out, taking off their bras, and feeling each other's big beautiful breasts.

These thoughts were not helping his situation.

As his back hit the wall, he feared that he was going to pass out and be discovered. His hands still in his pockets, he decided to wait for it to happen.

But inside his pocket, his fingers ran across something cool. It was a chain of some sort. He managed to grip it with two fingers, and pull it out of his pocket. He held it up in front of his eyes to get a closer look in the darkness.

It was the key.

His heart began beating and his breathing became faster. His mind raced as he struggled to find out how it had gotten there. He must have overlooked it -- then when he was ridding the dresser of the jewelry it had fallen off and somehow made its way into his pocket, almost as though it wanted to come with him.

He stood there examining it for a few minutes, his mind blank yet full at the same time. It took him a few minutes to remember what he needed it for, then it took him a few more minutes to realize that he was already standing next to Paula's lab -- he had backed up all the way down the hall.

Quietly, he turned to his left and slowly inserted the key into the slot. It fit perfectly. He turned it, and received confirmation. Then, making sure he was not seen, he quietly opened the door and stepped inside.

Once there he quietly closed the door and turned on the lights.

In the middle of the room was a table filled with all sorts of scientific equipment. Everything from beakers to microscopes, it seemed like. On the left side of the room was the cabinet he was looking for. It, too, had a lock; and for a brief moment he hoped that the lock was opened with the key in his hand as well. But that thought came and went as he saw that the cabinet was wide open.

On the floor next to the table in the center was a box filled with broken glass. As he looked from the cabinet of vials to the box on the floor, he thought that it might be a problem to dispose of the vials without being heard.

Moreover, he would have to do it in the dark. He couldn't risk someone seeing the lights turned on and being discovered.

His hands went to the squeezable sports bottle at his side. It was the same bottle he used during practices and the like; he had clipped it to his pants before leaving the house.

With a sigh, he uncapped the lid and turned off the lights.

As soon as the lights were off he began the tedious task of filling up his sports bottle with Paula's elixir. The task itself did not take him very long. It took only four vials to fill the bottle completely. But now he began the task of disposing of the empty vials. He couldn't risk being heard, as the room had an echo, and so he was left with no choice but to carefully place each vial in the box amongst other pieces of glass -- at a snail's pace.

As soon as the four vials were carefully disposed of, he gripped his sports bottle and headed for the door.

But halfway there, he decided he should take one for the road. He walked back to the cabinet, took a vial in his hand, and, once again, headed for the door. There was not need to dispose of it here; he could simply do that elsewhere.

Grinning at the accomplishment of his mission, he opened the door and exited the lab. As he strolled down the hallway this time, he had to suppress the urge to whistle. But that feeling subsided halfway down the hall. He was, once more, met with that light headed feeling. He began feeling faint as the dim lights of the living room came into view and he inched his way closer to the busty girls basking in them.

Just before they came into view, he stopped. On his left was the kitchen, and his way out. His mind and better judgment told him to leave, but his body was saying otherwise. His raging hard on had picked up where it had left off, and he was once more fearing a black out.

He turned to the kitchen, then to the living room, and then to the vial in his hand as he contemplated his next move. One thought kept re-entering his mind.

If the girls had been bra-clad when he left, what were they wearing now?

With a smile, he brought the vial to his lips and choked down its contents. Then, he unzipped and peered around the corner.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,379 Followers