To Bask in Breastford Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, her boobs wrapped around his cock; and he could feel her smooth flesh caressing him as she made herself comfortable. When she was ready, she began bouncing her boobs up and down with his cock wedged between them; jerking him off with those massive tits.

He moaned as Gretchen titfucked him with her big knockers. She was looking up at him as often as she could; the sensation of having his dick between her breasts was proving too much for her, it seemed. Her concentration was torn between looking at him and thrusting her head up in ecstasy and moaning.

She could feel his hard shaft pulsing against her flesh as it slid against her chest plate and through her cleavage. She squeezed her boobs around him harder; creating a tight tit-sheath for him to slide his big sword into.

Coach Blue bucked his hips in timing with Gretchen's bouncing hooters. The motion increased the feeling of the titfuck, and it also increased the pace. Soon, precum was leaking out the tip of his cock and drizzling down into Gretchen's beautiful cleavage. She didn't seem to care as her beautiful knockers got fucked.

In spite of the enjoyment her face was exhibiting, after a while Gretchen stopped bouncing. She let go of her big breasts and let them fall apart; Coach Blue's dick falling out from between them.

Coach Blue was a bit disappointed at first, but when he saw Gretchen stand and start unzipping her pants his excitement returned. He watched Gretchen rid herself of her jeans and strip down to a bright, multi-colored pink and orange thong. It looked like something a teenage girl would wear...

Gretchen bent as she slid the thong down her smooth, slender legs. As she stepped out of it she threw her head up quickly, and flicked her hair back. Coach Blue's eyes were on her full, naked body as she stood straight in front of him.

"You like?" she asked of him.

"I do!" Coach Blue said, nodding excitedly.

Gretchen smiled as loomed over him on the bed. She swung one leg over his body and straddled him, cowgirl style. She slowly guided her clit over the tip of his cock.

Coach Blue watched as she took hold of his cock and led it into her tight slit. A sharp chill went through his body, and he instinctively arched his back as he entered her warm confines.

Gretchen closed her eyes and tilted her head towards Heaven. She moaned as she found it difficult to take his full length into her, but with much effort she was able to make herself comfortable on him.

Coach Blue was lost as Gretchen slowly raised up on his cock, and he became even more lost when she pounded back down. She was the tightest he had ever felt; her walls enclosed around him even tighter than her tits had, and that was saying something.

She hadn't missed a beat as she continued to ride him like a horse. Her rhythm was astounding for a girl her age, and she knew the exact pace in which he wanted it. She placed her hands behind her on his legs and arched her back, pushing her chest out and offering it to Coach Blue as she bounced up and down on top of him.

Coach Blue stared up at her big, bouncing tits and was unable to see her face. He was also unable to resist, and so he reached up to grab, squeeze, and fondle those bouncing funbags. His dick grew even harder upon touching them, causing Gretchen to yelp in surprise. She moaned and moaned as she pushed her coach's cock into her deeper.

Soon her pace increased, and the sound of slapping flesh could be heard echoing out of her bedroom and down the hall.

Coach Blue took his eyes off her chest and looked behind her to the mirror, where he saw her buns slapping up and down with her riding. He turned his attention back to her rack and kneaded it in his hands roughly.

Gretchen was dripping with juices as she rode the coach's hard cock. The moisture seeped out of her and drowned it, making it slick and shiny.

Coach Blue loved how wet he was making her. He was loving how tight she was, and good she was at fucking. It was hard to believe this busty young teenage girl had the bedroom skills she showed, but here they were right in front of him.

He bounced on the bed in rhythm with Gretchen's bouncing, and she began bucking her hips on him in unison. Coach Blue could feel her grinding down on him, and that fueled a tantrum for his dick. He started to go all out as the busty girl fucked him.

Gretchen didn't have time to react as Coach Blue started jack hammering his dick up into her, forcing it deeper into her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned as Coach Blue fucked her.

She had stopped riding him altogether, and Coach Blue didn't care as he penetrated her with his hard piece.

The slapping sounds grew more rapid as he shoved his dick further into her repeatedly. Gretchen offered no fight as her coach took what was his...

"Ohhhh fuck!" She moaned. Liquid began pouring out of her as Coach Blue slowed his movements. She felt both drained and exhilarated at the same time, and the tight sheath she had on her coach now turned into a smooth and longing caress.

Coach Blue relaxed on the bed as Gretchen collapsed next to him. He turned to her and the two engaged in a passionate kiss, filled with each other tongues.

As they made out, Coach Blue wriggled his way over her. He positioned himself on top her missionary style and reached down to his crotch. He grabbed hold of his dick and guided the tip to her tight slit, where he began forcing it back into her.

Gretchen had grown tighter as he penetrated her once more. The walls of her clit gave him both relaxation and stress as they closed around him, coaxing him to buck his hips. The bed immediately began shaking back and forth as Coach Blue thrust himself into his busty student, fucking her.

Gretchen was breathing deep as she looked at the man who was fucking her. She placed her hands on his shoulders and pulled him to and fro, guiding him as though he were a tool. But she soon realized that Coach Blue needed little guidance as he slammed his cock into her at just the right time. She arched her back and moaned as Coach Blue took her to the promise land.

Coach Blue looked as though he were having trouble containing himself as he strained to hold his load. Gretchen's tight clit wasn't making it any easier on him, and he knew that it wouldn't be much longer. He stared down at Gretchen's hooters below him and reached out to squeeze them, steadying himself in the process. Gretchen locked eyes with him as he fondled her big melons, bouncing in time with his thrusting.

He now wriggled over her body, his hips began to spasm as he fucked the busty teen's brains out. Gretchen now let her voice go and she screamed in pleasure as Coach Blue loomed over her, his glistening muscles and toned body...

"YES! YES! YEEEEEESSSS!" she screamed.

Coach Blue moaned with exhaustion as he quickly pulled out from Gretchen's warm insides. He took hold of his dick and began stroking it as he wiggled up her body and straddled her chest. Gretchen didn't even have time to grab her breasts before Coach Blue began shooting all over them. She opened her mouth like a target, and Coach Blue aimed for it...and hit it.

He stroked his cock over the busty girl until her face, neck, and tits were covered in his seed. When the bulk of it had been shot out he let his cock fall and rest on her big breasts, rubbing what little was left into her nipples.

He was breathing heavy as his cock throbbed against her chest. He then collapsed down next to her, and the two rested briefly before starting the next round.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

True to their word, Brooke and Brittany had not come back to him. For the next few days he didn't seem to mind; he was getting some on a regular basis with Gretchen. But as always, he grew bored of her real-world assets and began to pine for the extraordinary and succulent pieces of Breastford he had grown so accustomed to. Watching a gym full of busty, young girls bounce around for him every day was doing little to satisfy him, and after just a few days of feasting on Gretchen's humble D's he was ready for some real meat.

On this particular day the gym seemed to be moving slower than usual. At first he had difficulty finding the duo, but after a few moments he spotted them and their nutritious-looking milk jugs not ten feet away. He hastily made his way over to them; his mouth watering as he could already taste them. His body ached for the calcium those things could give him, not to mention the soft, bouncy pleasure...

"OWW!" Coach Blue yelled.

He had felt his erection press into something. As he had not noticed that someone had stepped in front of him, he had hit this person in the abs at full force...with his bulge. He immediately stepped back and tried to recover from the pain, taking in the sight of whoever had stopped him in the process.

It was a girl, a red-headed girl. He immediately glanced at her chest, saw that her breasts paled in comparison to Brittany's and Brooke's, and directed his attention back to the duo.

"Coach Blue?" the girl said. "I need to talk with you."

"In a minute, uhhh....err...."

He tried to play off the fact that he couldn't remember her name, while simultaneously trying to get rid of her.

"It's Mary." She said. "Mammaries?"

"Oh right, right." Coach Blue said.

He looked over the girl's red hair to view Brittany right after taking a jump shot. Her big boobs bounced up and down...jiggling with a youth and vigor that said she was still a teen.

"Do you have a minute?" Mary asked.

"Uhh..."

Coach Blue paused. Brooke had walked over to Brittany and congratulated her. She had bounced her own huge boobs deliberately and now the two seemed to be comparing breasts, apparently engaged in some sort of tit-war.

"Listen, Mindy..." Coach Blue said.

"Mary!" the girl repeated, getting frustrated.

"Right..." Coach Blue said.

Brittany and Brooke were now pressing their tits against each other, groping each other's gorgeous buns as they did so. Their boobs bounced around and collided as they danced and jiggled gracefully atop their generous chests. They rubbed, and rubbed...and rubbed...

"Yeah, listen, Mary." Coach Blue said, his attention divided. "I've got pressing matters to attend to."

He paused as all four of their DD's pressed into one another and ballooned out, big and bulging...

"BIG...pressing matters..." he added, trailing off.

After a while, he remembered he was still in a conversation.

"Why don't you come by my office later?"

He drifted out yet again as the busty duo turned their heads, and their attention, directly towards him. Brooke blew him a playful kiss, then she reached between her and her busty friend with her right arm; it disappeared from sight. Coach Blue watched, awestruck, as Brooke thrust her entire arm up between her and Brittany's huge racks. Her hand penetrated the double cleavage as she pushed her forearm through, which was soon enveloped by their soft fuck pillows.

Coach Blue's jaw dropped as he watched Brooke shove her arm through their tits repeatedly, simulating a double titfuck. Their big boobs bulged against her skinny limb while she fucked their big tits with it.

She paused for a moment, letting their big boobs slide down the length of her petite limb as she shoved it all the way through. Brittany stuck out her tongue and licked one of Brooke's fingers as her massive tits jiggled against her arm. She sucked on the finger briefly before letting it go with a pop and blowing Coach Blue a kiss.

"I just wanted to say that..." Mary said.

But Coach Blue paid her no heed as he stared at the awesome sight before him. Brooke now waved to him with her hand, which was nestled nicely above their big tits. Both girls began blowing him kisses, and gesturing him to join.

"I gotta go!!!" Coach Blue said, cutting Mary off.

"Hmph." Mary said, before storming off.

The eager coach hadn't even seen which direction she left in as he hastily made his way to Brittany and Brooke. His cock was throbbing inside his shorts, and it was making it uncomfortable for him to walk. When he finally got to the two girls, he stepped behind Brooke and pressed his crotch up against her gorgeous ass. He reached around and fondled Brittany's buns as he lightly and continuously humped Brooke from behind, watching their awesome boobs bounce into each other as he did so.

"Oh fuck..." Coach Blue said as he stared at Brooke's arm penetrating their DD cleavages. "I gotta have you babes, right now!"

He could feel Brooke's tight buns trying to envelope his bulge, the fabric of her shorts provided a rough but arousing obstacle for his manhood. Brooke turned her head to look at her coach, her arm still buried between her and Brittany's big tits.

"You want these big breasts?" she asked of him.

Coach Blue only nodded as she said it; he felt his eyes begin to water.

"Well..." Brooke whispered into his ear lovingly.

"Too bad." Brittany said to him.

He felt Brittany's hand maneuver its way to his chest, where it briefly danced around on him before pushing him away.

Coach Blue didn't have time to think as he felt the soft flesh of Brooke's beautiful butt leave his crotch entirely; an act which really disappointed him.

"Hey!" he scolded.

He stepped forward, attempting to press into Brooke once again, but the busty blonde turned around and held her arm out to him.

"Down, boy." She said, her arm creating a barrier between him and her.

"What-"Coach Blue responded, befuddled.

"We spoke with our moms." Brooke said. "They have after school activities planned for us for the remainder of the year. Well...the majority anyway."

Coach Blue didn't know what she was getting at.

"What does that have to do-"

"That means no more late practices!" Brittany said with a smile. "With you..."

Coach Blue looked from the busty blonde to her friend, still unsure of what they were telling him.

"No more practices." Brooke said, with a serious tone.

It finally dawned on Coach Blue. Their mothers expected them to be home by a certain time. That meant that the fun for him was over.

At first, he began to breathe heavy. The girls looked on at him, waiting for him to panic. But much to their dismay, the coach calmed down and began to think rationally.

"You honestly think that'll keep us apart?" he said to Brooke. "They can't hold you forever."

"No," Brooke said. "They can't. But it will give me enough time to think of something. And believe me, I will."

Coach Blue turned to Brittany, who then gave her head a slight tilt to show that she was backing her friend.

"All I'd have to do is talk to them about it. I'll explain to them that you need your practice, and then we can work out some type of schedule."

"And by then I would have thought of something else." Brooke said, with a smile. "But you can talk with them."

She and Brittany now had serious looks on their faces.

"If you can talk with them..." Brittany added.

She and Brooke then turned and began making their way across the gym, just as the bell was ringing. The gym soon filled with the sound of dozens of busty teenage girls filing out.

"You! You don't-"

Coach Blue called after them.

"I don't have to-"

It was no use. He couldn't think of anything else to say, nor would there be any point. He had no say over what Barbara Biguns and Beth Bust wanted their daughters to do. From what he had heard, Barbara and Beth were both avid members of the Cantaloupe Committee. This meant he had little to no say over Brittany and Brooke as students, or youths of the community in general.

Infuriated and red-faced, he stormed off to his office and slammed the door.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"WHAT!" he yelled at the knocking door.

"Coach Blue? It's me, Mary. Can I come in?"

Trying to calm down, the infuriated coach ran a hand over his forehead.

"Oh..." he said. "Oh, Mary. I'm sorry, now's not a good time."

"But you said I could come by after class and talk with you about-"

"Oh, right, right right..." Coach Blue said, as he collapsed behind his desk. "I remember. Come in."

The door opened, and Mary Mammaries slowly stepped inside.

Coach Blue immediately perked up in his chair. The modest red-head was much hotter than he remembered. She wore the same outfit all the other girls wore: her school issued gym clothing. But Mary had somehow made the outfit her own. The tiny blue shorts clung to her lower body like glue, and they accentuated her nice, round buns. Up top her gray shirt was hugging her chest, and not letting go. Her boobs were much bigger than Coach Blue remembered. They also looked more firm and had a rounder shape than he remembered. This was not the average-looking red haired girl he had overlooked several times in his gym.

Mary walked over to his desk, like a model on a runway. She abruptly placed her hands on the edge and propped her upper body up on them. This caused her tits to bulge into the confines of her shirt, ballooning out as if being offered to Coach Blue.

His eyes were glued to her now huge sweater meats, flaring in and out into her blouse as she breathed. They looked as though they were motioning him to come, or at the very least putting on a show for him. As he sat there watching the busty red-head's rack bulge in and out at him, he began to realize why she looked so different. He had always been accustomed to seeing Mary surrounded by the other girls, but not by herself. She did have a partner, but like her she was not the eye-candy one would expect from a girl in Breastford. Great things came in pairs, and the busty duo made it difficult for any girl to have her pair noticed. They overshadowed most of the other girls, especially if those girls did not have a busty counterpart like Brooke had Brittany and vice versa.

But now that he was viewing Mary all alone in his office, he realized that she was every bit the knockout that Brooke was. Her legs were smooth and slender, her buns nice and round, her tits big and youthful, and she had the angelic face only a young teen could possess. Perhaps the only difference they had in build was that Mary was a bit shorter, not by much, but the height difference did wonders for her already huge rack.

"Let's talk business." She said, looking at Coach Blue with intent.

"Uhh...sure." Coach Blue said to her rack.

Mary did not waste a second in responding.

"I want to be on your first team." She said.

Reluctantly, Coach Blue shook the sight of her hooters out of his face. He looked up at her and jumped back into the conversation.

"And you think you have the skill for that?"

Mary looked at her coach with a small and ominous smile on her face. She relaxed her posture and collapsed on to the chair in front of his desk, slowly.

"You need a fifth member, and I'm as good a candidate as any." She said.

"Look, Mary..." Coach Blue began.

"Call me Meredith." She interrupted.

"Alright." Coach Blue said. "Meredith. Girls come up to me all the time with this very same proposal. What do you have to offer that they don't?"

Meredith leaned back in her seat as she brought one leg up and crossed it over the other, her eyes fixated on Coach Blue.

"I'll do anything..." she said.

"Anything?" Coach Blue repeated.

The busty red-head nodded.

Coach Blue's breathing was getting faster. He felt as though he was right in the middle of a scene, and they were reading straight from a script.

"What...uh-

"I can see why you'd put Nina on the team." Meredith said. "But Gretchen? Come on, now."

Coach Blue was having trouble as Meredith continued to speak.

"But I'm willing to do whatever it takes." She said. "And more..."

The distraught coach didn't need to hear any more. He swiftly got up from his chair and walked around his desk to where the red-head sat, her legs still crossed. Her eyes followed him until he was standing right next to her, his bulging crotch level with her face.