To Bask in Breastford Ch. 20

Story Info
Our new coach sets his sights on the busty duo.
11.4k words
4.58
43.8k
20
4

Part 20 of the 28 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,375 Followers

"NINA!" Evelyn shouted.

"Hm...huh?" Nina stuttered. She looked at Evelyn, and then quickly looked around as though she had forgotten where she was. "I'm sorry, Miss Evers. What were you saying?"

"I asked you a question." Evelyn said. "How are the girls doing at practice?"

Nina stared at the busty woman across from her as though wondering whether or not she was being serious.

"Why are you asking me?" she said. "Why not ask Coach Blue?"

Evelyn met Nina's stare with a stern one.

"I already know how Coach Blue believes the girls are doing. What I want to know is how you, Nina Knockers -- the team captain, believe they are doing."

Evelyn leaned back in her seat and crossed her arms.

"Well," Nina said. "They're doing fine, I suppose."

"Is that so?" Evelyn said. "That's interesting because I hear it from a very good source that you seem to be the only girl performing at all."

Nina crossed her arms over her massive chest. Evelyn took note of this, and all of a sudden she became all too aware of how much bigger Nina was in the chest area.

"That's just untrue." Nina said. "The rest of the girls are right there with me at every practice."

"Regardless, the committee is taking every possible measure to ensure that you girls are all performing at the same level."

Nina uncrossed her arms, putting her huge boobs on display once more.

"And you think that giving Coach Blue an assistant is going to help achieve that goal?"

Evelyn leaned forward. Her big rack pressed into her desk and they spilled over the top ever so slightly.

"It couldn't possibly hurt." She said.

"You're wrong." Nina said. She, too, now leaned forward into the desk. Her massive breasts pushed into it hard, and the amount of boob meat spilled over the top made Evelyn's seem like nothing. "These girls try their hardest. And if you send in someone to help them perform at a higher standard what kind of message are you sending them?"

"That Coach Blue has failed, obviously." Evelyn said.

Nina now had a stern look on her face as well. Evelyn could feel shivers running down her spine as she could feel her self esteem slowly beginning to slip.

"Mark my words..." Nina said. "This could be the worst decision you ever made."

Evelyn put a hand to her temple and began massaging her head as though she had a headache.

"Well...I do believe that you've...uh...answered all the questions that I had. That will be all, thank you very much...uh...Nina."

"Anytime." Nina said, sternly. She got up and turned around.

When she got to the door, Evelyn stopped her.

"Just one more thing...I forgot." Evelyn said. "You were the first person to encounter Coach Dick here in Breastford. First impression...what did you think?"

Evelyn felt more shivers as Nina's stern look burned a hole through her a few seconds more. Then, all of a sudden, the entire room became less tense and Nina turned around and gave a small smile. She shrugged, and then answered her final question.

"He's very...typical."

She then turned back around and left, leaving Evelyn to ponder her answer.

* * * * * * * *

"What are you doing here?" Coach Blue asked. "I thought we would just meet up in the gym."

He was referring to his new assistant, the ever-surprising Daniel Dick. Coach Dick had apparently gone out of his way to greet him as he stepped out of his office, which was directly across from his on the other side of the gym.

"Yeah, the walk over here almost killed me." The other coach replied, sarcastically. "I just wanted to drop by and lay some good news on you."

Coach Blue started walking down the hallway to the double doors which led into the gym, where basketball practice was about to take place.

"Can it wait?" he said. "I don't know if you've noticed, but we sort of have this job we need to do."

Coach Dick gave a small snigger.

"Alright. Have it your way." He said. "I just thought you'd like to know I can get you back into Paula Swanson's good graces. Better yet, I can get you in good with her and Natalie Knockers. But I guess you aren't interested."

Coach Blue stopped in his tracks and turned to his fellow coach.

"Wait...what are you saying?" he asked.

"Oh." Coach Dick said with mock surprise as he, too, stopped walking. "I know all about your little falling out; Paula mentioned it. I'm saying I can get you in good with those 2 curvaceous hotties again."

Coach Blue was speechless as he stared at his new assistant.

"They were the threesome you mentioned right?"

Now the befuddled coach found the strength to speak.

"I..er...yeah." he stuttered.

"Well," Coach Dick continued. "Wouldn't you like those little adventures to continue?"

"Hell yes I would!" Coach Blue exclaimed. He had definitely managed to answer that question.

"Cool." Coach Dick said. "Then I'll put in the good word. Also, I'll need you to do something for me in return."

"Oh." Coach Blue said, raising an eyebrow at the other coach. "I should've known there'd be a catch. Don't you ever just do things out of the kindness of your own heart?"

"Aw it's nothing." Coach Dick said, waving his hand as though the situation were as thin as the air around them. "I just need you to build me up in front of the girls."

Coach Blue looked at him thoughtfully.

"Build you up?" he asked after a moment or two.

"Yeah." Coach Dick answered. "I'm new and I'd really like to get off on a good foot, you know?"

"Wow." Coach Blue said. "I gotta say, Dick. That's very professional of you."

"Hey thanks." The assistant said.

"So...build you up how?"

"Eh, you know. Say good things about me. And just go along with whatever I say."

"Well alright." Coach Blue replied. "I guess I can do that. You've got a deal!"

"Great." Coach Dick said.

"Now..." Coach Blue motioned to the double doors. "Let's get this thing started."

Coach Dick nodded, and the two walked on into the gym.

Inside the girls were crowded around each other waiting for the coach to show up, but Coach Blue had a fleeting suspicion that they were here to see their new coach as well. He wasted no time in taking charge of the practice.

"Okay girls, good to see you all." He said as he and Coach Dick walked out onto the floor. "I regret to say that Nina won't be joining us today. She and her mom had a little business to take care of with Miss Evers, so you girls will have to do without your team captain for a day."

He now stood directly in front of the large group of girls, and through his peripheral vision he saw Coach Dick take a stance adjacent from him a little further away.

"This man right here is Coach Dick. He's my new assistant, and I expect you girls to treat him with the same respect you show me."

Coach Blue could see a lot of girls in the crowd snickering, trying to figure out what to make of their new coach. He noticed Brittany Bust and Brooke Biguns standing at the front of the group a little further down the line from where he stood. They were directly in front of Coach Dick, and there was no doubt in his mind that the new coach was definitely getting a taste of what he'd already had for quite some time.

"My name is Daniel Dick." The man spoke up. "You girls can call me Coach Dick. I'm here to assist, just like the man over there said; he and I go way back."

Coach Blue looked over at dick and threw him a stern look, but the other coach didn't seem to notice.

"What do you mean?" someone asked.

"Well, we met when..." Coach Dick answered before his co-worker could even open his mouth. "I saved his life."

At this there was a lot of gasps and hushed conversation coming from the girls. Coach Blue threw his assistant another stern look, and this time he was met with his pleading eyes.

"Really?? How?" someone asked.

"He was getting mugged by a couple of goons and I jumped in and kicked some ass." Coach Dick answered.

There were a lot of exclamations of excitement coming from the girls now. Coach Dick noticed the two chesty blondes in front of him had their mouths agape as they took in the information about this supposed heroic feat. He couldn't believe the size of their breasts! If it hadn't been for all the StaminaX he'd drank earlier that day he might have blown his load right then and there. Their busts alone were enough to keep his attention. He couldn't believe those tits belonged to a couple of teenage girls; they were far bigger than the tits of any other women he had seen. Even though the two bombshells had bras and shirts on he could see the massive orbs bulging beneath the fabric of their clothing. He had the sudden urge to rub his crotch as he watched the two massive racks slowly taking motion with their breathing, but he resisted with all his might.

"Is that true, Coach Blue?" Someone else piped in.

Coach Dick pried his eyes away from the two big-titted teens in front of him to look at his fellow coach. Coach Blue was looking back at him as he thought of how he should answer. Coach Dick could feel that all the girls were hanging on to his next words, even the busty pair of blondes in front of him. He pleaded with his eyes as he watched Coach Blue.

"I...er...yeah it's true. He's a good man." Coach Blue said, very unenthusiastically.

Coach Dick turned back to the group of girls to find they were all staring at him with excited eyes as their hushed conversation grew just a little bit louder. Exclamations of "wow" and "how neat" could be heard throughout the crowd...but not from the 2 nut-busting blondes in front of him. They were both staring at him with different looks than the other girls. They still seemed excited, but in a much different way. They had these smiles on their faces that made him want to shower them with his sperm, and one of them was twirling a finger through her blonde hair as their eyes flirted with him.

"Okay." Coach Blue said, breaking up the conversations. "That's enough of that. Split up, get into groups. Let's get practice started."

As basketball practice pressed forward, Coach Blue had his eyes on his new assistant. He had watched him making his rounds, and from what he could tell he seemed extremely legit. There was nothing he could find about the new coach that he could call him out on; he seemed to be like an average basketball coach. A good one, even!

Coach Dick's mind was nowhere near as focused on the task at hand as his body would have you believe. His eyes were constantly roaming around the gym, jumping from girl to girl and feasting on their sexy curves. He had never seen this many big-boobed women packed into one place before, let alone big-boobed teenagers!

"You must be Brooke and Brittany." He said, finally approaching the blonde duo.

"Yup." Brittany said. "That's us. I'm Brittany, and that's Brooke. You can call me Brit."

Coach Dick watched as the busty Brooke Biguns halted her jump shot and turned to approach him and her friend. Brittany was twirling a finger through her hair as though she was shy and couldn't think of anything else to do but fidget. As Brooke came closer, the full magnitude of the size of their busts hit him like a baseball bat.

Their boobs were incredible!

"Wow!" he said. "You girls are just...er...."

He stopped himself and shook his head as though he was trying to shake a thought from it.

"I've noticed you girls..." he said, as his eyes humped their massive chests. "And I'd like to see you two in my office after practice."

The two girls shared a quick glance, ominously.

"We'll be there, Coach..." Brooke said, giving him a quick wink.

As the two girls turned around, Coach Dick could have sworn they were flaunting their luscious rears at him. He found it very difficult to take his eyes off their tight, swaying buns as they made the fabric of their thin gym shorts scream for mercy...

"Goddamn..." he muttered as he tried to mentally force his growing erection down.

* * * * * * * *

Coach Dick had had to keep his erection down all practice; no easy feat. As he now sat in the chair behind his desk, he basked in the freedom of being able to tend to it.

Brittany and Brooke would be arriving any minute. He had to think of what he was going to say to them. Based on everything he had learned from Coach Blue, that buffoon of a coach had come on much too strong with the duo. Moreover, he had jumped into things much too fast and that had caused the girls to distrust him. As a womanizer, that was one mistake you could not afford to make. Coach Blue lacked the basic knowledge that man needed to successfully bed women night after night, but fortunately for himself he was skilled in that area.

He had to lure the busty teens into a sense of security; that was the only way he was going to be able to have all the fun he wanted to have with them later, and consistently. The task seemed simple enough, but he was quickly learning that in Brestford nothing ever was that simple. In the gym he had gotten a small taste of what Brooke and Brittany brought to the table, and he wasn't sure if he would have the will power to say grace before digging into the feast.

As he heard footsteps approaching from the other side of the door, he quickly grabbed his bottle of StaminaX and took a quick swig. He managed to take one more sip before the doorknob turned and the door was pushed open.

He stood up and walked around his desk just as the busty duo was entering his office. His eyes immediately latched on to their perfect breasts; they were jiggling ever so slightly with each step they took. He watched them jiggle to a complete halt as the girls took stances right in front of him. His cock was aching to be released as he stared at their massive jugs...pressing into the fabric of their bras and gym shirts...teasing him with how far they jutted out from the rest of their tight, little bodies...

"You wanted to see us, Coach?" Brooke spoke.

Coach Dick shook his head, much the same way he had done back in the gym.

"Yeah..." he said, as he tried to get his bearings. With all the strength he could muster, he put on a professional look and spoke in a well-mannered tone. "I need to talk to you about your game."

"Oh?" Brittany asked, as she and Brooke looked at their new coach. "Why's that?"

Coach Dick could see in their faces that they were somehow trying to toy with him. But the way they were looking at him...it turned him on and made him feel like the luckiest man alive. They were almost teasing him...

"I see a lot of potential in you girls. But you need to stop playing around and be serious."

The two girls looked at each other. Brooke had entered this room with the same mentality she had had upon entering Coach Blue's office for the first time...the two offices were identical, even. But as she stood there in front of her new coach right beside her friend, she couldn't feel any further away from that office across the gym. This was an entirely different aura.

"What do you mean?" Brooke asked of him, sternly.

"I mean you guys need more practice. While you might be strong together, you could be even stronger if you each took the time to hone your own skills."

Brooke and Brittany threw each other confused looks.

"Are you..." Brittany spoke. "Are you talking about...basketball?"

Coach Dick stared back at her as seriously as he could.

"Well, yeah Brit. I am. What else would I be talking about?" he said.

Brooke interrupted their conversation.

"Wait...you're saying we need to practice more??" she asked, in a befuddled tone.

"That's exactly what I'm saying, Brooke. And now that you two have the gist of this, I think you two should get going." Coach Dick said.

"You...you want us to leave??" Brooke asked, confusedly.

She and Brittany gave each other a weird look.

"Yeah." Coach Dick said as he now walked around his desk. "Good talk."

The busty duo watched, astonished, as their new coach basically ignored them and went back to his work.

"Um...Okay." Brittany said as she and Brooke turned toward the door. "We're leaving..."

Coach Dick did not even bother to look up as the chesty pair opened the door and exited his office.

Once the duo was outside and the door was shut he walked over to the couch on the far wall of his office and collapsed on it...utterly exhausted, and with a raging boner.

Outside, Brittany and Brooke were discussing what had just happened as they made their way out. The halls and gym were entirely empty, as most of their teammates had already changed and showered.

"I thought the whole point of this was to gauge where he was in relation to Coach Blue." Brittany said.

"It was." Brooke replied. "But as far as I could tell...he's nothing like Coach Blue."

"How could he just reject us like that??" Brittany asked with confusion.

"I...I don't know." Brooke answered. "I didn't think it was possible."

The duo was silent for a while as they made their way through the halls. After a while, Brooke spoke up again.

"Something was wrong." She said.

Brittany looked at her friend as they continued to walk.

"What do you mean?" she asked of her.

"I don't know." Brooke said. "But something was compelling him to say no to us. There's no way he would have rejected us otherwise; no real man would."

"I don't know." Brittany responded. "He looked pretty serious to me. I don't think it was an act."

"That's what he'd want you to believe!" Brooke exclaimed. She stopped walking and turned to look at her friend. "But there's one thing he couldn't fake. You know...his...thingy."

Brittany looked at her friend with serious eyes.

"You mean his..."

"Yes." Brooke said. "I could see it jutting out into his shorts...he was turned on. Just as he should've been."

"Ohhh...." Brittany said as she finally understood.

"Do you see?" Brooke continued. "Something had to have been compelling him to not try anything fresh!"

"Right!" Brittany said. "I get it now. But what could compel a guy to say no to us?"

"Something." Brooke said as the started walking once more. She stopped after a few steps to make an exclamation. "Or someone! Someone higher!"

"Oh!" Brittany said, putting up a finger as though she'd had an idea. "The committee!"

"Exactly!" Brooke said, thoughtfully. "Or...maybe even Madeline herself!"

"Wow!" Brittany gasped. "This is...big."

"Yeah. It is." Brooke said. "But if we can find out what's stopping him and take it out of the picture, then we'll be able to use him to our advantage."

"Yeah." Brittany said. "And Coach Blue will be out of our hair for good. But don't we have to figure out exactly what it will take?"

"No." Brooke answered her. "You saw that bulge in his pants. I think it's safe to say that we have a pretty good idea what it will take -- not much. And as for Coach Blue...I don't think we have to worry about him any longer. Gretchen said that this guy was recommended by Madeline herself. That means he has some serious leverage. Coach Blue can't pull anything while he's around."

"Oh yeah!" Brittany said. "You're right! And since he was picked by Madeline that supports your theory about why he didn't try to get fresh with us."

"Right." Brooke answered.

There was more silence as the two made their way out of the school. Once outside it was Brittany's turn to break the silence.

"Do you think that story about him saving Coach Blue's life is true?" she asked her friend.

"Dunno." Brooke said. "But I don't find it that hard to believe. I mean, he looks like he would be a lot tougher than Coach Blue in situations like that."

"Yeah...and he's cuter than Coach Blue too." Brittany added.

The two girls giggled and laughed as they began their trip home.

* * * * * * * *

"He...what?" Natalie spoke into the phone.

"I said he wants Steven to meet with us." Paula's voice echoed from the other end.

"I don't understand." Natalie said. "He does know that part of the contract he signed grants him that type of power, right?"

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,375 Followers