To Bask in Breastford Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Samantha." Madeline said as she approached the two. "You may leave us now."

"Yes, Miss." Samantha said. She gave Gretchen one more scowl before walking back out through the door and shutting it behind her.

Inside, the room grew silent for a moment as Samantha exited. Gretchen stepped toward Madeline and spoke.

"You lied." She said. "You said that if I went along with your plans then Coach Blue would be all mine. But he's still as uninterested in me as ever!"

Madeline looked at Gretchen with eyes that said she was nothing but business.

"I told you I would help you, and that's exactly what I have done. Since Daniel's coming to Breastford your dear Coach Blue has had little to no contact with anyone but you. Am I right?"

"That's not true!" Gretchen replied. "Nina told me that he and our mothers had a private meeting. What about that?"

"Yes, well...there's little to be done about favors between friends." Madeline offered.

"Look..." Gretchen said, stomping her foot lightly. "I have a part in this, and I want-"

Madeline interrupted her.

"I know perfectly well what you intend." She said, shutting Gretchen up. "What you must understand is that this idea, this...this immediate gratification is hardly noteworthy. Don't forget my dear, there's still a ways to go before you've fulfilled anything."

"I...don't...care!" Gretchen exclaimed.

Madeline shook her head.

"That's enough." She stated. "Since you have proven to be of greater aid to me than most of my girls I will overlook your little outburst. And since we are on the subject I feel I should bring up the situation with your friend Nina."

"What about her?" Gretchen asked.

"She is a threat to us both." Madeline said. "She alone holds the ability of enticing your generation. If she's allowed to continue as she is I have no doubt Steven Blue will regain his former status."

Gretchen contemplated for a moment. Madeline was saying that Nina's queen-like status among her friends would keep girls swarming to Coach Blue simply because Nina respected him. With that in mind, it seemed that no matter how hard she tried to hoard him for herself she would never quite accomplish her goal. And while Nina showed no interest in Coach Blue whatsoever, she wasn't sure he showed the same disinterest in Nina. He'd already proven himself easily seduced by the likes of Brooke and Brittany...

If only Nina wasn't so bent set on keeping him as a coach...

"There is one thing I can do." Madeline said, interrupting Gretchen's thoughts.

"What?" the brunette asked, intrigued.

She watched as Madeline walked to the other side of the room and pulled a chalice off the shelf. She then walked over to the fountain in the middle of the room and dipped the chalice in it, filling it with the fountain's waters.

"Drink this." Madeline said, walking over to Gretchen. "It will help to accentuate your true beauty."

"I...I will." Gretchen said. "You know...my mother, she has-"

"It is much more powerful at its source." Madeline interrupted. "Drink."

Gretchen paused for a moment, then without hesitating she downed the entire contents of the cup. She handed it back to Madeline once she was finished with it.

"Thank you." she said.

Madeline took the cup and spoke.

"Now we say goodbye." She said. "But I do hope you'll succeed in your endeavors."

"Yeah, me too." Gretchen said, losing herself in thought. She bid the older woman goodbye, and then unsurely turned to leave. She walked to the door and exited the room, closing the door behind her. Along the way she passed Samantha, and as the two of them crossed paths she saw Samantha give her another jealous leer.

* * * * * * * *

Nina sighed as the warm water poured over her naked body. She could feel her hair beginning to dampen and her skin absorbing every drop as she stood there letting the water cascade all over her glorious body.

She stretched her arms out at her sides so that one hand was on the shower wall and the other was on the glass pane of the shower door. She could feel the cold surfaces hit her palms simultaneously. She spread her legs slightly and tilted her head down so as to let the water hit her hair on the back of her head. She then quickly arched her back and flung her wet hair behind her.

Her big boobs bounced from the motion and came directly into the path of the water. The stream poured over her rack and hit her huge knockers just as she had intended, and she let out another sigh as she watered her big, juicy melons in the shower.

Soon she began lather up. Her hands slid up and down her smooth, gorgeous legs, rubbing...rubbing...

They then moved to the back of her neck and slid around to the front where they followed the magnificent swell of her bountiful bosoms. Her hands rubbed all over her breasts as she lathered them up and cleaned them, letting the warm water cascade over her glory. The water washed away any and all traces of soap, and her naked body came into view once more.

She was sighing again as the water poured over her. She adjusted the knobs so that the water became a little cooler, and then she stood there basking in the relaxing stream.

She closed her eyes so that everything became dark. After several moments of relaxing, she opened her eyes again with the intent of finishing up. As she began her process, however, she noticed everything going dark once more. She opened her eyes as wide as they could go in order to ensure she wasn't falling asleep, but it proved no use. She could see the darkness creeping up on her vision from the outside as though she were shutting her eyes slowly. She had enough time to let out a gasp, and then out of instinct she closed her eyes tight; embracing the unknown.

When nothing happened she sighed, and then she realized that she had been holding her breath for no reason. As she let her breath escape and she began breathing once more she realized, shockingly, that water was no longer pouring over her body.

Frightened, she loosened the grip her eyelids had on her vision. She opened her eyes, and little by little her vision started coming back to her. To her relief, she found that she was not blind. But to her horror...she was no longer standing in the shower of her mother's home.

She quickly covered up her nudity with her hands as best she could. She looked around, and said a silent 'thank God' when she saw that there was not one single person around. She then took the time to try and figure out what was happening.

There was sand beneath her toes...

She was standing on a beach. In front of her was the overwhelming ocean, and she could feel moisture in the sand at her feet. She turned around and saw a vast forest of trees too thick to see through. Around her was nothing but the familiar landscape of a beach, and not a single person in sight.

She stepped forward as though hoping that that one step would wake her from a dream, but it didn't. The air around her was humid, and she could feel sand whipping at her body as small gusts of wind coursed by her; the unsuspecting victim of the ocean spray. She stepped forward again, and with this step she felt the unmistakable sensation of water beneath her foot. Even though the sand beneath her was damp it felt as though she had stepped through a puddle. She looked down and saw that the tide had gathered around the flat of her dainty foot.

What happened next sent her heart racing. The sand she was standing in caved in, and water gushed around her feet as she began sinking. She screamed in surprise and shock as the water now began to engulf her legs. Her scream was cut short, however, as she ceased sinking and began falling...falling into the depths of the ocean.

Nina held her breath as the salty water rushed by her and carried her deep into its depths. She struggled to swim against it, or with it, or anything...but all for naught. When it was all over she found herself enveloped in a dark blue, slowly sinking down into a dark abyss.

Despite the water all around her she knew she was crying. She didn't know how much longer she could hold her breath. After several moments of struggling to hang on to life as hard as she could she finally let her mouth open...in hopes of breathing in any air.