To Bask in Breastford Ch. 26

Story Info
The final deal is made...
12k words
4.33
24.1k
13
6

Part 26 of the 28 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,374 Followers

Vapor hit his eyes as he pushed the door open. It wasn't as though the steam had gathered and attacked him; rather it was as though it was welcoming him into its embrace. As his eyes began to adjust to his new surroundings he couldn't help but feel like he was stepping foot on the moon or breaking ground on a new continent. He liked the idea of stepping foot on the moon; it was fitting because he was certain he was boldly going where no man had ever gone before.

He turned around and took hold of the door before it closed. He gently shut it so as not to make any noise and alert them of his presence. He pushed in the pin at the top of the handle, ensuring that it was locked, and double-checked it by testing it out. The door did not budge. With a smile he turned back around and continued his trip.

As he turned the corner and stepped into the room he was met with familiar sights: lockers lining the walls, carpet strewn across the floor, and benches which stretched across the length of the lockers from a few feet away.

The girl's locker room in Breastford was different, however. He noticed that the carpet was a type of fabric that was light and sturdy; it somehow made the room much more comfortable. The benches were padded and had backing, not to mention individual seating. They looked more like chairs than your average place to sit.

Between two of those chairs he saw a neatly folded pile of clothing - the same clothing Brittany had been wearing in his office. Next to that pile was the clothing Brooke had been wearing. Not far from those piles were two more with the same style, same look, and same brand...but those clothes were cleaner. Atop each pile was a 34DDD bra.

He walked over to the second pile, Brooke's pile, and slowly reached for the bra. He grabbed it by one of its straps and held it up in front of his face. He rotated it so that he was looking at the inside of its cups and saw a small white tag jutting from it. He brought it closer so he could read the tag and was immediately overwhelmed by the heat and smell emanating from it. He brought it even closer and buried his face into one of the cups.

He sniffed and breathed and took in the sensation of Brooke's bra. He couldn't believe this was meant to hold her tits - he could practically fit his face into one of her cups. His thoughts were interrupted by a squeaking sound coming from the bathroom. Startled he quickly put the bra back and turned around, trying his best not to act nervous. When nothing happened he decided to continue on his way.

He stepped past the benches to the doorway leading into the bathroom. Here the carpet stopped and was replaced by a lustrous tile. Every inch of it glimmered and he was reminded of a spa he had gone to in order to convince a young masseuse to give him a happy ending. The tile crept up along the walls on his right, creating barriers. On the left, however, a different type of tile was used and there were no barriers - only sinks. Each sink, he noticed, was set up almost like a vanity. He stared at his reflection in each of the mirrors as he walked past the stalls the barriers on his left were creating. Halfway into the room he noticed that the stalls had stopped short and a new type of stall had taken over. They were much more elongated than the previous ones, and each one had a sliding glass door at its entrance. These were the showers.

Sounds of running water had enveloped his mind since he had stepped into the girls' locker room. Those sounds coupled with the occasional girlish banter originating from the showers had forced his cock to go rigid and stay there. He had not gotten a chance to relieve himself back at his office, and rather than staying there to do so once Samantha had gone he figured he may as well try his chances at Brooke and Brittany in the locker room.

But as he pressed on and peered into each shower he caught no glimpse of Brooke Biguns or Brittany Bust. He carefully trudged on through the light fog expecting to see beautiful blonde strands of hair or a surprised look on a beautiful face...but with each passing stall he saw nothing.

Finally only one shower remained. With his cock at full erection he carefully stretched his neck out and peered through the glass doors.

If his cock were able to get any harder; it would have. The sight he was looking at was almost out of this world.

Both girls were up against the far wall. They each had their hair done up so as not to get it wet. They stood next to each other under two different showerheads. Water was spraying their bodies with its wet essence; making their skin sparkle with sensuality.

Coach Dick's eyes were wide with excitement; like a child gazing through the window of a candy store. Brooke and Brittany had their heads to the wall; their bodies slightly turned as glimmering droplets of water cascaded down their beautiful white skin. Water bounced off their young, flawless bodies...making them glean with a luster that was unrivaled anywhere else.

Time seemed to slow down as the coach's heart raced. He could see every drop as it hit their lustrous, shiny bodies. He could see every drizzle down the swell of their abundant racks and outstretched behinds. On the right Brittany was facing her friend with her feet pressed together as she allowed the water to spray her generous chest and flow down the rest of her body. Coach Dick wiped some fog from the glass and viewed her succulent nipples as they pointed to Brooke.

Next to her Brooke was facing forward, also with her feet together. This was causing her butt to lift itself as the streams of water flew passed her head and down her back. Coach Dick watched as the clear fluid hit her smooth white skin and careened down her back to her lusty rear like a river. The water slid between her cheeks and created an oasis he desperately needed to drink from.

The coach's hand guided itself to his aching bulge and began rubbing and squeezing as he stared hungrily at the big boobs and bubbly rears of the two blonde babes as they nonchalantly continued their shower. He watched their hands caress their sides, flat stomachs, and beautiful racks as they instinctively reached for bottles of bodywash simultaneously. In addition to the water pouring down over their mind-boggling bazooms both girls now had thicker, colored fluid cascading down over the slopes of their chests.

Coach Dick stared, open-mouthed, as Brooke and Brittany began to lather up. Soap suds filled his vision as the two busty beauties rubbed their gorgeous bodies; ridding themselves of what little modesty they had left. A moment ago he'd thought the situation couldn't have gotten any sexier, but once again Brooke and Brittany had taken things up a bit.

He stepped out in front of the doors in an effort to get a better view of the action, and the view he earned himself was breathtaking. Brittany had her massive jugs in her hands and was squeezing them; soaping her luscious melons with vitality as her hands slid around and underneath the big, jiggling orbs. Brooke was letting the water spray down her back once again; this time unveiling her beautiful rear with renewed anticipation as the water washed away the soap her buns were covered in.

Coach Dick stifled a moan as he gazed through the shower doors. He wanted nothing more than to step into that shower and stuff his cock into Brooke's wet rear, and offer to finish soaping Brittany's big boobs for her...

His mind was hazy with excitement at the scene he was watching, and he was angry at not doing this sooner as he reached for the door handle and yanked the door to the side as hard and fast as he could.

"YES!!" he yelled.

His exclamation caused both girls to jump in startled surprise. They quickly turned and yelped loudly when they saw their coach standing on the other side of the shower doors. Fortuitously, the doors remained bolted in place; and they were left watching their coach struggling to open them - yanking the door from side to side only to have it move centimeters to the right before locking back into place.

"Yeeeeek!!" Brooke moaned as her hands shot to her boobs and covered her nipples and areolas.

"What the -?!" Brittany yelled as her arms instinctively flew to her rack. One arm flew across her entire chest, covering her nipples and areolas like Brooke. Her other arm she used to cover the top of her chest; shielding much of her cleavage from view in an effort to conceal her enormous rack.

"Coach Dick?!" Brooke exclaimed, her nipples pressed into her palms as her big boobs jiggled in her hands. "What the hell are you doing here?? Get out!"

"Oh my gawd...we're naked you jerk!" Brittany added.

"Yeah, I can definitely see that." Coach Dick said, not attempting to hide anymore. "You girls should be naked around me more often..."

"What do you want?" Brooke asked. She and Brittany were shivering from the shock of seeing their coach just outside their shower.

"The same thing you guys want..." the coach said as he pulled on the handle and attempted to open the door. "To...shower...AHH!"

His hands slipped off the handle and he stumbled to the side a bit, prompting the two busty teens to giggle.

"You can't open the door." Brooke said as she pointed to the bottom. "It's locked by a pin."

"From the inside..." Brittany added. "It's to prevent unwanted guests like you."

Coach Dick stared at the bottom of the door. Indeed, Brittany was right. There was a pin lock that the girls had used in order to keep the door from opening.

"Well, what say you pull that pin out and let me get myself clean. Or...better yet...why don't you two busty babes get me clean?"

"Eww. No way!" Brooke said. "You're not even supposed to be here; this is the girls' locker room!"

"Hey, I know that." Coach Dick said, trying to remain as calm and collected as he possibly could. Even with their big tits construed by their arms he had a decent view of their pussies whenever they turned to talk to him. "I was just performing a safety check."

"A safety check??" Brittany said, not realizing that her smooth snatch was showing as she looked at her shady coach. "You just said you wanted to shower!"

"Yeah, well..." Coach Dick began, pulling on the door as if hoping it would open. "I was gonna kill two birds with one stone."

"Well, we're in here." Brooke said, her big boobs almost spilling out over her small arms and wrists. "So you can leave."

"Alright, alright..." Coach Dick said, turning to leave. The girls made note of his massive erection jutting from his pants as he did so. "Just one more thing..."

Both Brooke and Brittany looked surprised as their coach turned back to them.

"Which one of you wants to take Nina's position?"

Brittany turned to Brooke in the hopes of finding an answer to his question, but her busty friend looked as dumbfounded as she was.

"Wh...what do you mean?" Brooke asked, her face looking almost guilty.

"C'mon." Coach Dick said, standing in front of the door with his erection on display as he now had their full attention. "You know as well as I do that Nina won't be able to play on the team much longer. The committee is gunning for her. It's calling her name."

"I...uh...well we were thinking that, err..." Brittany stuttered.

"It's just that...I don't think we can...uhhh..." Brooke added, dumbly.

"I get it." The coach interrupted. "Nina calls the shots around here, and you two are afraid. But c'mon. You know someone has to take Nina's place..."

"Um, well...we just thought Gretchen..." Brooke stammered.

"Forget Gretchen." Coach Dick said, noticing that both Brooke and Brittany had loosened their grips over their huge chests. "I was thinking more about you two."

"Uh...us?" Brittany said, gesturing to her and her friend with her head.

"Yes, you two." Coach Dick responded. "I think you girls have what it takes to become captain and co-captain of the team."

"You...you do?" Brooke asked of him.

"Of course." The coach said stepping closer to the glass door. "Why do you think I've been busting my hump trying to train you?"

"Well...I think I know why. It's because you wanna hump-"

Brittany started before being interrupted.

"And I've been taking a lot of heat for this from members of the committee and my boss Coach Blue. It's all for you guys."

"And you expect us to believe that?" Brooke asked, finally regaining her composure and speaking with clarity and purpose.

"No. I don't." Coach Dick said. "But you should know there's no harm in talking about this sort of thing. I mean, we still don't know for sure what's going to happen. But it's nice to have some sort of backup plan while we wait to find out. Don't you think?"

"Yeah...I...I guess so..." Brooke said.

"Good. So what do you girls say we just put everything out in the open. You know what I want. I know what you want. And I think we can help each other..."

The two teens felt a little uneasy as his eyes practically ravished their bodies up and down. Brooke could feel that Brittany had once more regained her composure just as she had.

"I don't know..." Brooke said, which caused Brittany to speak up.

"Yeah...it seems like we're getting the bad end of this deal..." she said.

"Look." Coach Dick replied, eager to get this conversation over with. Speaking in front of two busty hotties like Brooke and Brittany with a huge, throbbing erection in his pants was not an easy thing to do. "You already know Coach Blue is against you. The committee's against you because of Nina. Nina's against you because she's Nina. Gretchen's against you because she's Nina's friend. What other choice do you have?"

He watched as the two girls looked at each other. Once again, he could see their hands starting to slip as they gauged each other's faces. It was as if the girls were having some sort of unspoken conversation with their bodies...like a new type of body language. When he finally thought the two big-boobed beauties were going to start deliberating amongst themselves they surprised him by turning to him with an answer.

"Alright. We'll do it." Brooke said.

"Great!" Coach Dick responded ecstatically as he reached for the door handle.

"But..." Brooke said, stopping him in his tracks. "We have the right to turn you down if we don't want to go through with one of your sessions."

"Okay..." Coach Dick said, stretching the word out as he searched for a response. His brain lit up and rewarded him with one. "But I have the right to back out of my end of the deal if you guys decide to do that."

Once again, Brooke and Brittany turned to each other.

"Okay." Brittany said to her coach. "But you have to at least try and make the sessions about basketball. You have to actually teach us things every once in a while."

"Isn't that what practice is for?" Coach Dick said, a little annoyed by the terms of the deal.

"That's the deal." Brooke said. "Take it or leave it."

"Okay, okay. Fine." Coach Dick said.

"Good." They said in unison.

"So let's start right now." Brooke added.

Coach Dick's eyes lit up. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"You're going to invite me to shower with you??"

Brooke turned to Brittany, and the two looked at each other while biting their lips. Then it was like a dam burst and the two teens burst out in laughter. After a few minutes of laughing they turned back to their coach.

"No, no we're not going to do that." Brittany said.

"What?" Coach Dick began to protest. "That's...that's..."

"But we will let you watch." Brooke threw in, putting a stop to her coach's words.

Coach Dick withdrew from the glass, to the duo's surprise. He actually remained composed before he spoke his next words.

"Alright." He said, coaxing the girls to wonder what he was up to. "But you two have to lez out for me."

"Wha...what?" Brooke asked, a little unsure of what he meant.

"I want to watch you two busties lez out. You know, eat each other."

This caused Brooke and Brittany to look at each other with surprised faces. The audacity of his request was more than unheard of...it was pure insanity. The two girls began breathing heavy, and Coach Dick noticed that in being flustered both Brooke and Brittany were having difficulty keeping their huge boobs restrained by their tiny arms. Their tits were heaving with each and every breath.

"That's...that's..." Brooke said.

"That's the deal. Take it or leave it." Coach Dick interrupted.

He crossed his arms and watched as the two girls threw him angry glances.

"Fine." Brittany said.

"And I get to jerk off." The coach said, unflinching.

The busty duo acknowledged him with shock for a moment, but they immediately got over it and responded.

"Okay." Brittany said. "But as soon as you...finish...you have to leave."

She gestured to his crotch as she said that.

"Alright. Deal." Coach Dick answered, taking a step back from the glass to get a better view of the action. "Ladies, continue as you were."

The two busty blondes stepped back so that they were once again under the shower heads; their arms still crossed over their expansive chests. Coach Dick's heart raced as he watched their arms slowly unfurl from their upper bodies and drop to their sides. Water poured down over their gorgeous bodies as they slowly revealed their massive, 34DDD bosoms to him.

Coach Dick was eyeing their giant gazongas with intensity as drop after drop hit their bouncy bosoms as if in slow motion. Brooke reached up to her head and brushed the loose strands of hair back with both hands, arching her back as she did so and jutting out her big balloons.

Beside her Brittany was doing something similar as her big tits stretched out toward the glass door and her coach. Coach Dick's hand instinctively went to the bulge in his pants and he began to rub as he eyed the two busty beauties in the shower as though he were watching a porn movie.

Underneath the showerheads Brooke was reaching for a pink bottle of body wash as she and her busty friend unknowingly posed for her coach. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the horny coach approach the glass and clear a spot on it so he could peer through. His eyes were ablaze with fiery bliss; not unlike a man that hadn't eaten in days, hungry and being pulled in many different directions.

Beside her she noticed that Brittany's nipples had grown hard, like two pink eraser stubs that topped her glorious mamms. She pulled the cap off the bottle of body wash in her hand and held it over her chest. Then she flipped the bottle upside down and the pink, gel-like fluid splashed on to her neckline and poured down her cleavage. Only a bit made it through, however. Her boobs were so unnaturally perky that they created an unnaturally tight cleavage. What didn't make it between her breasts drizzled down over the explosive swell of her gorgeous jugs. She breathed in deep as the fluid reached her nipples, and she realized that like Brittany her own pair of lewd nipples was growing hard.

Coach Dick couldn't believe what he was seeing as Brittany approached Brooke and her hand reached out for her friend's big, luscious melons. He watched as Brittany rubbed her best friends tits until the body wash lathered and formed white soap suds. She cleared the suds off her friend's chest so that her breasts were visible again, and then Brooke offered the bottle of body wash to her.

Brittany responded by thrusting her chest out, which caused Brooke to giggle. The two girls looked at their coach through the glass with seductive smiles on their faces as Brooke then turned to her friend and squeezed some body wash on to her big breasts for her. Like Brittany had done to her she began rubbing the soap into her large bazooms; her hands slipping all over Brittany's giant knockers as Coach Dick watched on with horny anticipation.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,374 Followers