To Be a Winner

Story Info
She wanted to win herself a boyfriend.
3.8k words
4.46
13.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

Carly was a lovely young woman. She had recently turned eighteen and glowed with joy di vivre. She had red hair and green eyes. Forget euphemisms like auburn hair or ginger. She was a redhead. Her skin was a flawless cream and her figure would have Venus de Milo looking at her with envy. She stood about five foot six and was superbly fit with an athlete's body. Her voice sounded like tinkling bells and her smile would charm birds out of the sky.

One would thing that all these attributes, combined with her sparkling personality, would mean that she had a very solid boyfriend who would spend all his time fighting off the competition. You would be partly right. There was a lot of competition but no boyfriend to fight off all the wannabe's, and she seemed to do a pretty effective job of fending off the boys by herself, without offending any of them.

A gold-digger, you're thinking, waiting for a rich sucker to come along. Wrong again. Her parents were well off and she had received a nice inheritance from her grandparents. She didn't seem to particularly care where money was concerned. She did enjoy sport and loved winning.

Did I mention that she was high-spirited and had a bit of a temper? Well, she was and she did have. The temper was certainly a bit of a minus but it just seemed to make her a little more human. An angel with a human side, let us say. She was wildly popular and loved by all.

Well, possibly I was an exception to the loved by all rule. I quite liked her and enjoyed her company but I had no illusions about her. For all her angelic looks and disposition she had a touch of the arch-fiend in her, and that touch always made me very wary about dealing with her. If you got on her bad side she would do you an injury, not that she would ever be blamed for your little bit of bad luck.

Right now she was contemplating her lack of a boyfriend and was determined to do something about it. She wanted a nice prestigious boyfriend. One that would add to her lustre, and she had just the right candidate in mind.

Roger was on the team and was successful and popular. Handsome, fit, and intelligent, similar to Carly in a number of ways. (OK, maybe Roger wasn't the brightest bulb, but he wasn't dim.) Carly thought that the pair of them would deal very nicely together.

Now I knew that Carly had chosen Roger as her boyfriend as she'd told me so. She needed a little help in landing her fish.

"Um, Carly, you do know that Roger has a steady girlfriend. From what I've seen they both care about each other very much. Why Roger? There are plenty of others out there that would be only too willing to be your boyfriend. Why not go out with some of them and see how things go?"

"Because I don't just want a boyfriend. I want to win one, and that means someone else has to lose. Where's the fun in taking some guy who isn't already attached. That's just a case of picking up an also-ran in the street. I want a boyfriend that I've taken off someone else and I've decided on Roger and you're going to help me nail him."

I had no intention of doing so. I fully intended to warn Roger of what Carly intended so that he could get his defences up. Roger was a genuine nice guy and didn't deserve the closet bitch that was Carly.

"Forget it," I told her. "Do your own dirty work."

"Andrew, you will help me and do exactly what I tell you to or I might just remember that it was you who scratched the shit out of Mr Jenkin's car."

"What the hell are you talking about? I did no such thing. I didn't even know that his car had been scratched up."

"It happened last night. Just after he took my parking spot down at the mall. A pity, because he really likes that car."

Yes, I could just imagine her temper if someone took her parking spot. It wouldn't even matter if they'd seen it first and been waiting. As soon as she saw it, it was hers. I knew who'd been scratching the car and it hadn't been me.

I didn't even try to defend myself or accuse her. If it came to a case of he said, she said, I was on a loser right from the word go.

I was older than Carly by a year and I'd known her all my life. I knew exactly what she was capable of and how she would divert the blame when something went wrong. Generally in my direction. I was six foot tall, had a voice that sounded like grating rocks, bulged with muscle, and looked generally the sort of man that sent thugs fleeing in terror. The fact that I was brilliant and that small children and animals loved me didn't count when my looks indicated I was trouble.

"You know we're going on that ski-trip next weekend?"

I nodded and she went on.

"Well, you remember that small emergency hut that used to be on the site of the ski-lodge? That hut is still there and available for anyone who doesn't want to take rooms in the main lodge. Some people want the added privacy. What you're going to do when we get to the lodge is this. . ."

Both Carly and I were of the opinion that Roger and Suzy had not yet started having sex with each other. I suspected that this was probably because Suzy was still a virgin. I also suspected she wouldn't be one for much longer the way she and Roger were looking at each other. This ski weekend was the sort of thing designed to help them lose their inhibitions and getting laid. Carly was counting on this.

After dinner on the first day of the ski-trip I went looking for Roger. By chance I found him in a secluded nook, chatting to Suzy. I sat down next to them.

"Hi," I said affably. "I won't keep you long. I'm just here to pass on a message to Roger."

Roger just grunted, unimpressed with me being there.

"When you're ready for bed tonight I suggest you should sneak out and go down to the old emergency hut. Someone will be waiting for you to finally make your night memorable."

There was an outraged squeak from Suzy and Roger was looking openly

confused. He looked at Suzy, shrugged helplessly, and turned back to me.

"Ah, who left the message?" he asked me.

I looked pointedly at Suzy and smiled.

"Who do you think?" I asked.

"It wasn't me," she protested.

"I didn't say it was," I protested in turn. "If asked if you'd be there I might admit that I've been asked to make sure you would drop past that hut. Early in the morning."

There was dead silence from the pair of them while they tried to figure out what was going on. I think Suzy caught on first.

"Tell me, Andrew," she said giving me a really sweet smile, "were you supposed to give that message to Roger in private?"

"That might have been the intention of the person sending the message," I humbly admitted, "but she didn't actually say that. I am merely doing what she did request."

Suzy was starting to look pissed off. Roger was still looking confused. Well, like I said, not the brightest spark around.

"Can you tell the person who sent the message that Roger apologizes but he won't be able to come? He's going to be otherwise occupied."

"I'll be sure that the sender receives the reply," I said happily.

I would, too. Maybe not right away, but I'd ensure that she got it.

Seeing Carly later I gave her a slight nod, indicating that her message had been passed on.

The evening slowly drew to a close. I noticed that Suzy was sticking to Roger like glue and he wasn't objecting at all. I strongly suspected that he was going to get lucky tonight and I wished the pair of them well. I quite liked Roger and Suzy.

Carly had vanished and it occurred to me that I hadn't passed on Suzy's message. I didn't like to think of her waiting in the emergency hut all night for someone who wasn't coming. I supposed I'd have to stroll down to the hut and let her know.

I ambled off down to the hut, seeing that there was a light on inside it. The curtains were all drawn but that was to be expected. I tapped lightly on the door and went in.

The hut wasn't all that big. Originally designed for emergency use only it was big enough for a small table, bunk, and cooking facilities. Now it no longer needed the cooking facilities and they'd been removed. The bunk had been replaced with a rather large bed, ideal for a couple wanting to get away for a while.

Carly was standing next to the bed, dressed in a smile and not much else. She really did have a sensational figure. The negligee set that she was wearing was very flimsy and translucent, giving a glow to the figure it wasn't really concealing. The white of her breasts and mons was plain to see, her pink nipples pressing against the lacy material. I didn't know if Carly normally shaved her mons but she has certainly done so tonight.

Her smile slowly slid off her face as she stared at me in shock.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" she demanded. "Where's Roger?"

"Ah, Roger sends his apologies but he's otherwise occupied tonight. Last I saw Suzy was dragging him into her bedroom. I think she has naughty doings in mind."

"And you didn't think to tell me that earlier?" she demanded, sounding quite irate.

"Well, I did consider it," I admitted, "but I was more interested in something else you told me."

"What?"

"I'm glad you asked," I told her cheerfully. "Do you remember how you said that it's not enough to win? You have to win by taking the spoils from someone else."

"So?"

"So you're the spoils," I said smiling. "I intend to take you despite your objections."

Carly stood there looking confused, apparently unable to comprehend that things weren't going the way she planned. She gave me a nasty look.

"So you're saying Roger isn't coming?"

I inclined my head in acknowledgement.

"I'll bet it's your fault," she groused. "You stuffed up somehow. You are so unreliable."

I didn't say anything, just stood there looking her over. She really did look delectable in that outfit.

"All right, you've delivered the message," she said, flapping a hand at me. "Go away. I need to think."

Instead of going away I started taking off my jacket. I had it off and was undoing my shirt before Carly caught on that things weren't going the way she expected.

"What are you doing?" she demanded to know.

"You don't listen, do you," I said as I tossed my shirt and singlet to one side. "I already told you you're mine, now, and I'm claiming my prize."

When my trousers went down it dawned on her that I was serious. She hadn't really believed it until she saw my intentions standing out, shall we say. Her face turned an interesting shade of red and she pointed to the door.

"How dare you. You get out of here right now or I'll scream."

"You're forgetting why they keep this hut, aren't you," I reminded her. "Enough privacy that screams of pleasure won't be noticed."

Carly was looking around and coming to the realisation that there wasn't anywhere for her to go. For that matter there wasn't even enough room for her to back away. I was getting closer and she scrambled up onto the bed to get further away.

"Good idea," I said, hopping onto the bed as well. "I'm glad to see you're going along with this."

The hell she was going along with this. Not quietly, anyway. She was swearing and threatening me but it was just water off a duck's back. She'd been swearing and threatening me for years. She finally took a swing at me, confident in the knowledge that I wouldn't hit back, her confidence coming from the knowledge that I never had.

She got quite a shock when I caught her fist and pulled, stretching her flat on the bed. She was even more shocked when I grabbed hold of the excuse for panties she was wearing and pulled them off. She froze with shock when I did that, which was a major error. It gave me time to take hold of her negligee and once I had a firm grip it didn't take long to peel it off her, leaving her lying on the bed naked.

Carly was furious and not thinking too clearly as a result. I mean, really, there I was, naked and supporting an erection that wasn't going to quit anytime soon, and there she was, equally naked and flat on her back on the bed. So what did she say?

"What do you think you're playing at, you great oaf? Will you just look at me? I'm naked, and it's your fault."

"I'm looking, I'm looking," I assured her, "and a delightful treat to the eyes you are. As to what I'm playing at surely you're not that slow."

To give her a little extra hint as to what I was playing at I ran a hand over her breasts, pinched her nipple lightly, and then let my hand drift down over her mons, finally coming to rest between her legs and squeezing what I found there. The look on her face was something to treasure.

"You wouldn't dare," she gasped.

I simply smiled and started rubbing her mound. She took a swing at me with her free hand and found that I was quite capable of capturing that as well. I pinned her hands above her head and rolled over in top of her, crushing her against the bed, my erection pressing against her tummy.

Tears formed in her eyes and started rolling done her face. I just smirked and shook my head.

"You're forgetting, I'm not your parent. Those tears don't work on me anymore, although I do admire your ability to generate then whenever you want them."

I wriggled a little, letting her feel my cock rubbing against her. Her tears promptly vanished and an evil glare took their place. She started struggling vigorously, abusing me as she did so. I let her struggle, mainly because she was positioning herself in what I considered a more favourable position. Basically her legs drifted apart while she twisted about and I settled between them, ensuring they stayed well apart.

Finding her struggling wasn't getting her anywhere she settled down, giving me another nasty look. About then I think the precariousness of her position registered with her and she went slightly pale.

"You get off me," she said, barely breathing the words.

In reply I pushed her wrists together so that I could hold them with one hand, my free hand moving downstairs and starting to rub her again.

"You stop that," she demanded, her demands becoming shriller as my hand kept playing with her.

My ability to rouse her wasn't really fair. She'd been anticipating this night for a while and was expecting it to happen. Now that it was happening she had no defences ready. I finally decided that her body was aroused to the point where she could accept me with no real difficulty. As well as that her temper had reached a pitch where she should show some real passion as we got things moving.

I was right about the temper. When she first felt me fumbling and then found that it wasn't my finger that was now pushing into her she started expressing herself loudly and forcibly. I smiled and pressed closer to her. The only interruption to her tirade was when she paused to give a little scream as her virginity became one with history. After that her abuse became louder and then started to falter as I moved deeper and deeper into her. She finally shut up when I gave that final push, our groins finally coming together.

I just held like that, waiting for her reaction. She just lay under me and I had no idea of what she was thinking. (Apart from ideas of mayhem with me in a starring role.)

"Take it out," she finally said in a small voice.

I shook my head.

"You would be horribly upset if I did," I assured her. "Let's just leave it for a while. When you're ready you can start moving under me. You'll find it comes naturally enough."

I suspected that she was swearing to herself that she'd stay still for the next hundred years, but I was content to wait. The presence of my cock inside her would be getting to her. After a little while she moved her shoulders, undoubtedly feeling a little restless. This resulted in her breasts being dragged against me, something that her nipples noticed. I certainly noticed. I released her hands, letting mine take hold of her breasts and started rubbing them.

This started her twisting about a little, protesting what I was doing. It also meant that her hips were moving about, causing my cock to start moving deep inside her. It didn't take much on my part to change that restless movement to a more controlled movement, pulling back slightly and then sinking back in as she twisted. A little bit of this and she was starting to push against me as I pushed in. After that nature just followed its inclinations, with me pulling further back and driving in more fully.

It went the way I surmised. Carly was too worked up emotionally to just let me do what I wanted. She had to compete, to try to win. I was driving fully into her, long hard strokes that plunged deep into her, and she was pushing urgently up to meet me. She may have been a beginner but she was a fast learner and she was giving it her best shot.

I could see from her face that she had forgotten that she was being forced. She was just lost in the pleasure of what was happening, her passions fully engaged and her body along with them. Her hands were clinging onto my shoulders, holding me tight, while she pushed against me, pushing again and again and again.

For my part I wasn't exactly taking it easy. Carly had really annoyed me and now I had her exactly where I wanted her and I was showing her that I was her master, like it or not. From the look on her face I would opt for liking it.

I was enjoying myself and in no hurry to finish. Carly's preferences didn't enter into the equation, naturally enough. Unfortunately, nature has its own preferences and nature didn't give a damn about what I wanted. It was rather infuriating. There was I, busy making hay while the sun shone, and then along came nature and tapped me on the shoulder and said time's up.

I have to admit that it was more a kick to the balls than a tap on the shoulder. My testicles had simply had enough and they were going to release their load. I found myself putting that little extra into my work preparing for the finale. I was lucky that Carly seemed about ready to fall to pieces so when I banged in with that little extra the whole world came apart around us.

From Carly's shocked scream her climax was a total surprise to her, not that this stopped her from nearly crushing my old fellow when her passage clamped down on me. For my part I released my load, seeing she seemed so desperate to accept it, relieved that things were ending so nicely.

I finished up rolling of Carly and lying on the bed exhausted. (Not that this stopped me from resting a hand on a nice breast while I lay there.) Carly wasn't saying anything, just lying there, breathing hard.

Eventually Carly gathered her wits about her and turned on me.

"I can have you charged for that," was her starter.

"Maybe, but you won't," I told her. "To have me charged you would have to admit to what happened. To admit to what happened would be to admit that you lost. You'd also find your plan to seduce Roger would come out and that would be seen as another loss to you. I can't see you admitting to any such thing."

I could feel the heat of her gaze upon me but we both knew that I was right. She couldn't bear to think that people would know that she'd lost.

"Well," she said, "now that you're satisfied you can go away. I never want to talk to you again."

"Eh? Who said I was satisfied?" I demanded. "I'm nowhere near satisfied. Don't let it worry you though. I checked and we don't have to vacate this room until ten tomorrow. That gives us the rest of the night to see if you can learn to satisfy me."

With that I hopped off the bed, pulled the covers down and tucked her in, ignoring her protests. I joined her in the bed.

"Don't worry about it just yet," I told her. "Catch some sleep and we can pick up where we left off when we've had a bit of rest."

She wanted to argue but was smart enough to know when she was on a loser. What was she going to do? Run back to the main lodge in the middle of the night complaining that her boyfriend was a sex fiend? I just wrapped an arm around her and pulled her up against me. She was tense at first but then relaxed, dropping off to sleep shortly after.

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers
12