To Be a Writer

Story Info
Christy fulfills a lifelong dream.
1.8k words
4.6
9.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For as far back as I can remember, I have had two main goals in life. Goal number one, to become a writer, I have for the most part already accomplished. Goal number two, however, is slightly more difficult to achieve. My second goal is to have sex with Angelina Jolie.

As for being a writer, I write for a fairly well known magazine, while still finding time to publish a few poems and short stories. One day I hope to quit the magazine business, and concentrate on my writing full time. A perk of the magazine is that I travel frequently, and I get to meet extremely interesting people. Two months ago, I was informed that I would be interviewing Angelina Jolie. Naturally, I was ecstatic, if not slightly nervous. I was about to meet the sexiest woman on earth, whom had been an object of my masturbatory fantasies as far back as I could remember. God, I was nervous.

My hands shook slightly as I maneuvered my car into a parking space at the Thai restaurant in which we were meeting. I carefully checked my reflection in the mirror, fumbling with my purse as I pulled out a tube of lipstick. I ran my newly manicured hand through my hair one last time, then drawing in a deep breath, stepped out of my car. My heart pounding, I walked to the door.

After giving my name to the pretty Thai girl at the door, I was led to the very back of the restaurant. That's when I saw her. She was sitting there demurely, sipping carefully from a cup of tea. Jesus, she was even more gorgeous in person. Her hair was down and gleaming in the candlelight. She looked up as I approached, her eyes looking me up and down.

"Are you Christy?" she asked. I nodded, still dumbfounded at the surrealism of the moment. "I'm Angelina." She extended a hand. I took it, marveling at the touch. She held on longer then expected, looking me in the eyes. I felt my loins stir to life. Attempting to regain my composure, I began a preliminary introduction of the interview. After answering a few questions as I took notes, she held up a hand.

"Look, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I really had some other plans in mind for this afternoon." She slid her chair closer to mine, and deftly kissed me on the lips. Dumbfounded, I pulled away in shock. "It's okay," she murmured to me, her beautifully full lips pulled into a grin.

"What if someone sees us?" I asked.

She shrugged nonchalantly, then grinned surreptitiously. "I need to take a trip to the ladies room. Care to join me?" Holy shit.

It turned out the ladies room was a single room. I followed her in, all the while admiring her ass in the skirt she was wearing. The blood was coursing between my legs, my arousal quickening with anticipation.

She pulled me to her for another kiss. This time, I didn't pull away, instead returning it with a fervor that surprised me. Her tongue pried apart my lips, and I moaned against her mouth as our tongues danced together.

I felt a hand trace over my breasts, the other one gripping my ass. Returning the gesture, I cupped my hand over a perfect breast. I could feel her nipple harden under my insistent hand. She moaned, and I felt her slide a hand under my shirt. Her other hand left my ass momentarily, and she reached around to unhook my bra, allowing her full access to my breasts. She teased the nipples carefully with her fingers, and I leaned into her touch. She gently pushed me against the wall, and began to slide my shirt over my head.

Free of my shirt, I shrugged off my bra. My breasts were now fully exposed before her. Biting my neck, she licked her way down to my left nipple. I rolled my head back in pleasure, as she sucked and nipped at my nipples. As she licked at the aureole, a hand slowly slid down my belly, to reach below the waistband of my skirt. Unbuttoning my skirt, she slid it carefully down my hips, leaving me clad only in my panties. She slid a hand under my panties, and her hand cupped my pussy before a finger dove into my slick wetness.

"You are so hot," she said huskily against my stomach. I moaned in response, my usually articulate vocabulary reduced to incoherent sounds of arousal. She slid my panties off my hips, fully exposing me. I moaned again as a finger teased its way over my swollen clit. She positioned herself under me, and I had to stifle a cry as she opened my pussy lips with her hands, and began to lick my clit. Licking eagerly, she inserted two fingers into my depths. I almost lost it when I felt her tongue enter my opening. I knew I was getting close, and she must have known, for she pulled away, and once more stood before me.

"God, don't stop." I begged.

"Don't worry, it's not over." She reassured me, lowering her mouth to mine, her lips wet with my arousal. I sighed with relief as her fingers once more began to rhythmically rub my clit, and I rocked myself against them. All at once I felt my orgasm overtake me, and I screamed against her mouth. She rode it out with me, her other hand playing with my vaginal opening. It was the most intense orgasm of my life.

Panting from exertion, I pushed away from her. "Oh my god," I breathed, "that was great." I pulled her head down to me, kissing her chastely, which seemed strangely appropriate after such a spiritual awakening.

We each freshened up, and then went back out to our table, receiving a strange look from our waiter.

"You know, I've really lost my appetite," Angelina stated slyly, "for food. So what do you say we take this party elsewhere?" I couldn't have thought of a better idea. She left a twenty on the table for the drinks we had ordered, and then the two of us proceeded out the door.

Ten minutes later, we were standing outside the door of her hotel room. She grinned sexily as she slowly unlocked the door, before pushing it open. This time I took the initiative. Her sexual prowess had awakened in me an insatiable temptress, and I wanted nothing more than to pleasure and be pleasured. Shutting the door behind us, I pushed her against the wall, harder than I had intended. I opened my mouth to apologize, but closed it when I saw her eyes darken with desire. I kissed her roughly on the mouth, biting her lips gently in my haste. She moaned, and I continued to bite and suck her neck, her lips, her ears. I pulled her shirt up to expose her braless breasts. Slowly, I traced a finger over a perfect breast, and was pleased to see the rosy peak of her nipple stand erect. I took her nipple in my mouth, sucking eagerly. I continued to the other breast, making my way down her stomach. I then guided her to the bed, pushing her down gently.

Spreading her legs apart, I reached between them to feel the dampness on her panties, then slid my hand under the elastic waistband to feel her hot, wet pussy. Sliding her skirt off her hips, I positioned myself over her, so that once more I had access to her lips, all the while inserting a finger in her pussy. She was going wild now, moaning and trashing against my touch. I licked my way down to her navel once again, and then finally slid her panties off. Kneeling between her sprawled thighs, I kissed and licked her inner thighs, further exasperating her arousal. I regarded her groin area briefly, admiring the clever landing strip she had created. I could smell the warm musky scent of her desire, and it made me even wetter. Opening her pussy lips, I slowly and tortuously licked around the erect, pink bud of her clitoris, while inserting first two, and then three fingers into her drenched cave.

Wanting to taste her completely, I stuck my tongue into her opening, while my fingers continued to slowly rub her clit. My face was completely covered in her arousal, but I didn't care. I felt her clench her muscles around my tongue and fingers, engaging in the Keagles technique. I licked my way back to her clit, licking harder to hasten along her impending orgasm. Suddenly, she came, her muscles contracting rhythmically around the fingers I had inserted in her. She moaned loudly, her hips pumping against me.

She recovered quickly, perhaps seeing that my need had still to be met. There was no need to bother with foreplay, as wet as I was, and she pushed me to my back, pulling my clothes off hastily. Roughly, she spread my legs apart, and began to lick my clit. Without warning, she pulled away, and I saw her reach for something on the side of the bed. In her hand was a black dildo. She teased it over my clit, then inserted it. I gasped at the sensation. She then thrust the dildo in and out of my vagina, all the while rubbing my clit. My orgasm came quickly, and I shuddered against her touch.

Afterwards, we each lay there panting. "So," I started, lighting a cigarette. "I really do need some interview questions, but somehow I have a feeling we won't be getting around to it."

"Just make something up," she replied. "Or you could write an article about our evening together."

I laughed, blowing smoke to the ceiling. "I'm sure that would go over real well." Suddenly serious, I had to ask. "Can we ever do this again?"

She sighed. "I'd love to, really I would." She ran a hand fondly over my bare breasts. "And I honestly don't care what the papers say about me. The problem is my schedule."

"I understand."

"But one day, I'm sure our paths will cross again. And then..." She trailed off. "I really had a good time tonight. You're very hot."

"So are you." I leaned in to kiss her, as I began to pull my clothes back on. I knew for a fact that I had sex hair, but I really could have cared less at that moment. "Here's my number," I said as I handed her one of my cards.

I left shortly after, and stood outside the motel for a moment, contemplating the events of the evening. As dreamlike as the night may have seemed, I have full confidence that one day I will be kissing her gorgeous lips again.