To Be Frank Ch. 04

Story Info
She gets dirty.
3.4k words
4.74
19.2k
2

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katie T
Katie T
42 Followers

Usual disclaimer – I've tried to write a stand-alone story, but you'll benefit from reading the previous chapters. First-timers: Frank is a girl!

All characters are fictional, all comments are welcome.

* * * * *

Early next morning I awoke with Tim behind me, his hardness pressed into my spine as he slowly woke, his unconscious male body recalling the previous evening's fucking.

I slipped away from him, and, pulling on my bikini to cover my little tits and shaven pussy, I left the tent with our water bottle to replenish our stock and have a morning cup of tea. It was a half-light moment, with the sun still to rise over the horizon, but leaking enough light to show me where to go.

Having put our aluminium can on the spirits stove we had, I figured I'd check on Paul & Vanessa, so started walking slowly over to the hillock on which they'd made their camp on the other side.

As I approached, I heard some very familiar noises – people fucking. Slowly, not thinking that I was doing anything at all wrong, I edged toward the skyline that would give me a view.

Right ahead of me, facing almost exactly where I was looking from, but oblivious to my presence, was Nessie, astride Paul, eyes closed, riding his cock. As she set the pace, her big breasts bouncing and her thigh muscles working hard, I could tell that I was watching an act of love, not lust. Nessie & Paul weren't just fucking, they were giving everything of themselves to each other. She looked divine, and as she bounced on and off Paul, so his cock was exposed and then consumed. From the angle I had, Paul looked much bigger and fatter than either Karl or Tim in the knob department.

As I watched, on my hands and knees, I realised Tim had crept up to join me, and was whispering in my ear:

"I want you, Frank. I really want you right now."

I was already aroused from watching Nessie and Paul, so the quick tug that removed my bikini bottoms was welcome. Tim's shorts and underwear hit the floor next to me almost instantly afterwards. As my pussy was well oiled from the images in front of me, it came as no surprise to me that Tim's hard cock was pressing at the entrance to my love tunnel as we watched Karl and Nessie screwing, and I knew that he'd slide inside me with no external lubrication.

Tim pulled at my bikini top, which landed next to the bottoms beside me, and he cupped one of my breasts as he pushed his cock deep inside me. I gasped at the pleasure of finding my pussy being suddenly filled by his hardness as he slipped all the way inside me, riding the wave of my lubrication. As I watched Nessie riding Paul, I found Tim's hard cock slamming in and out from behind in perfect harmony with their rhythm. Tim was timing the 'slap, slap, slap' of his fucking with exquisite perfection, exactly in line with Nessie, riding Paul's cock with the rhythm unfound outside couples with a regular habit of fucking each other.

As I was being well and truly screwed from behind, I managed to fix in my imagination the sight of Nessie, in wild abandon, enjoying her boyfriend's dick; her long brown hair flying over her head, her large breasts, flush with excitement, jiggling, her expression of total devotion, perhaps (or probably) to Paul's big dick inside her, all made a powerful image. This was the first time I'd ever seen anyone else fucking, apart from myself riding Karl in my bedroom mirror, and I found the whole experience highly erotic. Remembering the shower we'd had the previous morning, I found myself wondering, as Tim pistoned in and out of me, whether or not Nessie would respond to a girl-on-girl request. I figured that guys, with their porn resources, would have seen hundreds of women fucking, even if they had no interest themselves.

Within five minutes both Paul and Tim were cumming, Tim up my pussy and Paul inside Vanessa. I hadn't orgasmed as yet, but knew that the sight of Vanessa's perfect body, naked and satisfied, would live with me for a long time to come.

I nudged Tim from behind me, and we crept back toward our tent, my cunt dribbling his offering as I walked, naked and holding my skimpy clothing, behind him. As we got back to the tent I tapped his shoulder, forcing him to stop and turn, and then sank to my knees in front of him, taking his sticky dick in my mouth and licking it clean, tasting my love juice and his semen as I did so. Kissing it 'good-bye', I stood, and, matter-of-factly; said to Tim:

"Let's get this tent packed"

"Oh, Frank", Tim replied. "That was so good. I really enjoyed connecting with you so physically."

"Tim", I responded. "Don't mince your words! We just fucked, and, believe me, you fuck well, and I really enjoy the feeling of you inside me."

"Me too" he said. "I just hope that we can get together more often in the future."

In that moment he looked so forlorn, and I remembered that back in the real world I was just someone else's boyfriend, and he was some other guy who fancied me but couldn't publicly acknowledge it.

I hugged Tim close, knowing the love he felt for me, and whispered to him: "Tim, I care deeply for you, and I will do anything I can to make you care more deeply for me. Here and now, please accept what we have shared, and I too hope we can share again, but for the moment, can you just accept what we've got?"

Tim's urgent hug, holding me close and tight, told me all I needed to know.

The billycan was well and truly boiled, so we started over for our morning tea. Tim and I put on our tramping clothes quickly, grabbed a mug of tea, packed up our campsite and then walked back over to Nessie and Paul's site, acting for all the world as though we'd not been watching them fuck so deliciously half an hour previously.

We finished our trek quickly, the main part being downhill, and were back to Paul's car, via a considerate tractor driver with an empty trailer, a lot earlier than we expected.

Dumping everything in the car, we set out for home, Paul driving, Nessie next to him, and myself reclining on the back seat, my head in Tim's lap, because I could, my hand occasionally teasing him, tickling his balls, as we drove home.

******************8

We arrived back home in mid-afternoon on the Sunday. On being dropped off I thanked Paul and Nessie for an enjoyable weekend (oh, how my eyes twinkled when I said that!), pulled Tim close to me and promised (ever so quietly) that we'd share more, soon.

Inside, I showered, trying to get my mind in order. Only a week ago I'd been the average teen, with one boyfriend, and one cock experience. Now, I'd been fucked by another, and had watched my two best friends fucking their brains out while my pussy had been stuffed full of cock from behind. While I couldn't help remembering Nessie's perfect female body, I also couldn't help thinking of Ann, whose ankle injury had given me the opportunity to go away for the weekend and get closer to Tim on a one-to-one level.

I had to remind myself that Tim's was only the second dick to get inside my pussy, that I'd been a good girl till now, and that I still had the chance to make everything right. Sadly, my subconscious was getting louder, telling me that although I'd only screwed Tim, I had been having impure thoughts about Nessie's body too, as well as Paul's incredibly large cock, and that fingering myself while thinking of my friends was not the behaviour of the girl I thought I was.

Every time my busy fingers manipulated my clit to an almost-orgasm under the showerspray, I recalled Ann instead of Nessie. As she lived just round the corner I figured I'd get dressed and go round to say hello, and keep her out of the misery and boredom usually associated with limb problems that keep people housebound and off the beaten track.

Dressing, I put on a matching black bra and knickers set, with tights, covering my body with a tiny miniskirt and oversize black shirt. A little make-up around the eyes and cheeks left me looking a couple of years older than I ought, and I left the house to go and see Ann, two streets over, and thank her indirectly for my weekend. Ann was an old friend, known throughout our close circle and within school as a girl liberal with her favours, who enjoyed sex as boys do, without caring about the reputation that girls got for doing the same. Her track record was impressive, and she was known for selecting her boyfriends, fucking them and spitting out the pieces – she controlled her men, and was respected for that – no one called her a slut; she was much more than that..

Arriving, I rang the bell, and Richard, Ann's twin brother, answered. He looked confused, but recovered quickly, to exclaim loudly (too loud in retrospect):

"Kate! Good to see you! How was your weekend! My parents are out – expect them later, can I get you anything to drink?"

I was a little confused over the enthusiastic welcome I had.

"Fine thanks, Richard." I replied. "I've come to have a chat with Ann, if that's OK?"

At that moment I saw my boyfriend Karl come down the stairs. He looked flushed, he looked dishevelled, and above all, he looked guilty.

"Kate" he muttered. "Gotta go – tea – late – homework"

I had no chance to respond as he let himself out of the front door. I looked again at Richard, whose expression was that of someone who wanted the floor to open and swallow him completely.

As Richard started to try and say something I turned my back on him, striding up the stairs, two-by–two. At Ann's room I didn't stop, opening the door to see inside.

Ann was lying on her bed, one knee up, clutching a sheet which covered her up to her chin, in a room which reeked of sex. I looked at her, seeing the fear in her oh-so-blue eyes and knowing my suspicions were correct. Karl had been less than faithful. I strode to the foot of the bed, clasped her sheet with a hand and jerked hard, pulling it off her and the bed, leaving her naked in front of me.

Defeated, Ann lay back, her long, blonde hair fanned on the pillow about her head. Smaller than myself, her firm little 34A tits thrust proudly upward, crowned by puffy pink nipples, whose inflammation showed that her pleasure had been recent. Looking down, her flat stomach led to a triangle of fine pubic hair, framing what I'm sure would have been a gaping cunt if her legs had not been clasped together.

The damning evidence that told me the whole story were the streaks of cum up her belly and across her tits.

Surprising myself, I leant forward and scooped some of the semen from Ann's stomach onto my fingers, then bringing them up to my mouth so that I could taste it properly.

"You just fucked Karl!" I whispered.

I sank to my knees next to Ann's bed, tears in my eyes. Ann, maybe predictably, burst into tears herself.

"I – I – I – I'm sorry Kate," she sniffed. She'd misinterpreted my tears a moment ago.

I reached an arm under her, hugged and said "I'm not sorry, Ann. I've just found out my soon-to-be ex-boyfriend has been fucking behind my back, but I'm OK. That's the excuse I need to dump him." Ann was my friend, and she deserved to know. I nuzzled her, flicking my lips in quick little kisses across her brow and face to let her know I still loved her. As I did so, I became aware that, buck-naked, Ann was very attractive, and that her vulnerability right now might lead us both into something that might not otherwise happen. I found the thought of Ann and I making out highly erotic.

"You mean – you're not mad?" Ann asked.

"Ann, of course I'm mad. I just about caught you fucking my boyfriend, and that's not something I want to catch you at again! What I AM saying is that I'm glad I caught you at it." I reinforced my comment with more kisses on her cheeks, her eyes, her face. "I don't want to be going out with Karl, and you've just given me the best opportunity to get out."

Ann tried to reach her arms around me, to pull me closer but I pressed back against her clutch, holding myself away from her. "Uh-uh, Ann" I said. "Hold on, I don't want cum on my shirt."

I pulled back, quickly unfastening the top few buttons my shirt and pulling it over my head. Hesitating momentarily, I then reached back, undoing the clasp on my bra and taking that off too. I stepped out of my miniskirt and, half naked, I lay next to Ann on her bed. We gently put our arms around each other, and as she buried her head in my shoulder, our bodies came together.

I kissed the top of Ann's head, and slowly, so slowly, she tilted her head back until finally our mouths were just inches apart. As I looked, I saw her lips were parted and her cheeks flushed. I kissed her full on the lips.

Instantly she reacted, pulling me closer, opening her mouth fully and thrusting her tongue upward to explore me. Hesitantly, I reached up with my right hand, covering her left breast and squeezing slowly. As we kissed, I slowly massaged Karl's remaining spunk into her tit, and then brought my thumb and forefinger together round her nipple, squeezing hard. At the same time, her left hand moved downward to cup my sex over my tights, the warmth and dampness emanating from my pussy telling her how I was more excited than angry over her actions.

"Oh, Ann." I whispered. "You could get into so much trouble messing about the way you do."

"I know", she whispered back. "I just can't stop it – I love sex, I love having sex, I love giving other people that pleasure."

We lay gently together, her hand gripping and releasing my pussy as I rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Eventually she kissed me again, harder, eyes closed, much more urgently, and pushed her hand down the front of my tights. I realised instantly that these were a barrier, and, breaking our contact for a moment, swiftly pulled them off so that I was as naked as she. I wanted Ann to make love to me more than anything else in the world, to share her love of sex and her love of other peoples' bodies.

Her hand came down to my pussy again, and she gently stroked my lips, using pressure to gradually insert her middle finger between my moist labia and play around both my clit and vagina. I reciprocated, moving my hand down from her breast, across her cum-covered stomach, and Ann responded by opening her legs for me to have easier access. My hand was covered with Karl's cum by now, and I massaged it into her well-used love canal, thrusting two fingers up her while my thumb played over her clitoris. For the first time I was making out with a girl, and I knew exactly what to do – I'd been doing it to myself for long enough, although there were now more permutations.

All the time our mouths were locked together, our breasts crushed as we hugged each other. As I hit a rhythm with Ann, she did the same to me, and within minutes we were moaning our pleasure to each other as orgasm hit, pussies clenching round each others' sticky fingers.

"You're lucky" I told Ann as we came down from our respective highs.

"How so?" she answered.

"Because you just got fucked this afternoon. I need cock." I was surprised at how easily the words came to my lips.

Ann smiled quizzically. "Keep a secret?" she asked.

"Depends." I said. "If it involves you fucking any more of my boyfriends then no!"

Ann frowned. "Don't be like that. I've got what you need – just wait here."

I was amazed as she left the bedroom, still naked, giving me a great view of her lovely slim butt on the way. In my innocence at the time I thought she'd gone for a banana, cucumber, dildo or hairbrush, and I was genuinely shocked when she reappeared with her brother Richard, towing him, naked too, by his erect penis.

"He says he'd love to help." said Ann.

Richard smiled. "I would!"

"Please". I couldn't believe that small voice was mine.

Despite being a twin, Ann and Richard were opposites. Where she was small, petite, lithe, blonde, he was tall, broad and dark-haired. Ann's long hair cascaded over her shoulders and, standing naked, she looked younger than her years, while Richard looked older. His erection stood around seven inches, circumcised and straight, and I knew it would do just fine.

Ann got back on the bed, sitting up at the headboard, and she cradled my head in her lap as she leant forward and massaged my tits.

I parted my legs as Richard got onto the bed, sitting up, his cock stiff and pointing straight into my cunt. He slowly shuffled up so we were close at the genital level, then ever so slowly fed his cock up me. It felt great. I'd never had this sort of joy, the closest being the vicarious pleasure I'd felt when watching Nessie and Paul earlier that day, and then being fucked by Tim – a whole new world of experience was opening up for me.

Richard began to thrust in and out of my sopping wet pussy, which opened greedily one moment, and closed behind his withdrawal the next, setting off a chain reaction of pleasure in my body. Coupled with Ann's attention to my breasts and nipples, I was in seventh heaven, being madly fucked by this brother / sister team.

Richard was good. He held a steady pace, slowly picking it up and taking me with him to orgasm, and I felt myself cum quickly, my vision blurring from the sensations as he continued to pound my pussy. I was weeping with the pleasure, and Richard was still hard, still fucking me, three orgasms and thirty minutes later.

Suddenly he pulled out of me, and dick swinging, stood up and walked to the head of the bed, where Ann greedily opened her mouth to accept him. One hand left my breast as she reached up and cupped his balls, head bobbing up and down as she swallowed his member. My right hand crept down to rub my clit, as my left reached up to massage Richard's balls, while Ann busied herself noisily sucking him off and wanking his shaft with her hand.

Quickly, with a grunt, Richard arched his back, holding Ann's head to his cock as he unloaded his spunk into her mouth. I could feel every contraction of his balls as she milked him. Ann then moved along the bed, leaning forward to kiss me, and before I knew what was happening, I had a mouthful of her brother's cum, straight from her to me. We kissed, swirling Richard's offering round our mouths before swallowing the shared gift. Ann went straight back to Richard's cock, evidently desperate to get him hard again to fuck him, but I suddenly realised that the light outside was getting less, and that I had to get back home.

I jumped up, and started dressing, panties, tights, skirt, bra, shirt and shoes, and then leant over to kiss both Ann and Richard.

"Thanks, thank you both." The words weren't adequate, the whole experience had been superlative, but I had to try. "Thanks for fucking my ex., Ann. Thanks for fucking me, Richard."

As I turned to leave, they were both smiling at me, and Ann, having hardened Richard again, was straddling him, directing him to the place he obviously knew best.

____________________________

Comments welcome!

Katie T
Katie T
42 Followers