To Be Frank Ch. 10

Story Info
Kate takes Simon, then his sister.
5k words
4.78
19.8k
1

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katie T
Katie T
42 Followers

Another stand-alone story, but one which fits with the previous 'Frank' chapters. Feel free to enjoy this 'as is' or in conjunction with the other chapters. Please comment, and vote – I enjoy the feedback!

*

Simon's mother, Joanna, picked us up off the coach, saving us waiting an hour for a bus or wasting money on a cab. I learnt that Simon's parents lived in Upchurch, right at the Southern end of Weston, where the flat landscape of the town gave way to rocky hills, surrounding the natural bowl that was one of England's oldest resorts.

Joanna was a very smartly dressed lady, and I could see where Simon's painfully obvious middle-class attitudes came from straight away:

"I do wish you'd take the train, Simon." She said. "It's so much more civilised than those horrid coaches."

Simon turned to me in the back seat and rolled his eyes. I had to stifle the snorting laughter that I wanted to let out loud at his mother's snobbery, which he was obviously equally embarrassed about.

"Mother, would you rather collect us from Bristol?" Simon replied. You know as well as I that the train connections are appalling from London and you wouldn't see us till midnight."

"True" his mother conceded. "That wouldn't be good. Of course, with more notice I'd have rostered myself off, but I have to work tonight."

Simon's mother was head nurse at drug rehabilitation centre, dealing with those addicts who still had enough wealth, or enough family, to afford to be able to go cold turkey in style, and have the psychological support to help them through. Reading about this today, you might think of Marian Keys' books, although her attempts to describe what happens are, I'm assured, rather lame and tame.

We reached Simon's home, where his father was busy uncorking a rather decent French red, glasses to hand. I thought straight away that his attention to guests was second to none! Simon took my bags upstairs while his mother waited to garage the car and I was left in the kitchen with his father, Derek.

"Kate, Derek" was his rather gruff introduction as he shook my hand, but his twinkling eyes belied his manner, and I knew instantly where Simon had got his understated sense of humour from. "Heard all about you, as the young fellow never shuts up when he phones home."

Derek stood around six feet. He was obviously a young father, looking around forty at best, still trim for his years, of lean frame, slim-hipped and dark-haired. His smile was the same as Simon's too, and I found myself instantly warming to him as he passed me a glass of wine.

"Cheers." He said. "Let's hope you can survive the onslaught of Mother Teresa." He jerked his head toward the garage and I knew he was gently mocking his wife's career.

"Cheers, Derek." I replied. "Here's hoping I'll never need her ministrations!" Our glasses clinked, and I knew I'd made just the right response as the laughter lines round his eyes creased in amusement.

I was instantly attracted to this older, more self-assured version of my current bed-buddy, and I felt my nipples responding as I took my glass back, sipping delicately. Watching him, I saw his eyes travel down, then back up my slim frame, taking in my perfectly proportioned breasts, bullet-nipples point toward the sky, my flat stomach and shapely legs. If I'd had a moment I'd have given him a twirl so that he could appreciate my great little bum as well, but time was against me as first Simon, then Joanna, walked through the doors to the kitchen.

Derek dragged his eyes from me, passing glasses to the others, and we toasted life together, making small talk.

"Ooops! I'll be late if I don't hurry, and I really don't think my patients will appreciate the smell of good Cabernet!" Joanna had to quickly disappear to work, and she made her excuses rapidly, apologising to me but promising to make it up the next night when she'd be at home.

As Derek, Simon and I chatted over the wine, the front door opened, and a voice floated through to the kitchen.

"Hi! Si! Lovely you're home! See you in a minute. Gotta change. Back in a mo!" The rapid speech, the tone, the staccato voice, spoke volumes.

"Felicity?" I queried.

Both Simon and his father rolled their eyes as they nodded!

Simon checked his watch.

"Kate, we'd better hurry if we're going for a beer. Some of my friends are in and I want to...." His voice tailed off, but I knew he was thinking that if I walked into the pub on his arm his friends would be forever jealous.

Si had the fortune of living opposite the pub, which I learnt much later had the family nick-name "The Short Stagger". We left Derek at home to go for a drink, his sister shrieking at us from her room upstairs to wait for her.

In the bar it became clear that the 'Stagger' was very much a locals' pub, and that Simon knew most of the patrons. We did a quick round before finding a place to stand almost directly in front of the large open fire, where I was glad that I'd kept to my shirt and skirt, without changing to anything heavier.

Moments later the pub door opened and a vision of loveliness walked in. She stood barely five feet tall, breasts disproportionately large to the overall frame, but still slim, and with beautiful copper blonde hair, alabaster skin, an English Rose complexion and full lips. Her wide emerald green (so green!) eyes told me instantly that this was the fabled Felicity, Simon's younger sister. Her eyes flicked quickly across the room before alighting on her brother, and their widening and brightening told me that her brother's love for her was totally reciprocated. She ignored the lanky young male walking toward her to fling herself into Simon's arms as she squeaked a welcome, dignity totally lost.

"Kate, meet Fliss" Simon said, as he tried to disentangle himself.

I could tell that Fliss was trying hard to act maturely, demurely, ass she composed herself.

"Kate." She said formally. Simon again rolled his eyes at his family ties as Fliss tried hard to reach up and kiss my cheeks, French-style.

Simon went to buy another round, leaving me with his sister. Immediately her eyes went flat, diamond hard and focussed, belying the ditzy teenager of a moment ago.

"If you screw my brother over I'll find you and make your life hell." Was all she said.

"Whoa, Felicity!" I was taken aback totally. "I'm sure you've already worked out your brother's a really nice guy. I like him. I like him a lot, and if anyone 'screws him over', I'll join you in finding them, OK?"

Fliss made a small moue with her lips.

"Sorry, Kate." She said, downcast for a moment. "It's just that I know he's really sensitive, and that he needs looking after. Runs in the family I guess."

I saw in that moment a vulnerable girl, one who'd need her own protection that she'd not learnt, and who needed looking after a little. Thinking about her obvious adoration of her brother I played the ace.

"Fliss, I want to be your friend too, and if you're anything like Simon I know we'll get on well."

The result was instant, with a total relaxation of her body posture, backing down of body language and melting of the eyes as she smiled back at me. Simon arrived back as she hugged me close, and his expression told me I'd just made a friend for life. I was more interested in having this young girl so immediately close to me, and squashing my feelings of arousal.

Having taken a pint of cider off her poor student brother, Fliss made her quick excuses to go and talk to what appeared to be her current boyfriend, the tall young guy she'd ignored on the way in. I could see Si's problem with his sister. She really needed support and looking after, and at the same time she was young, vivacious and so pretty that she didn't think she needed anyone keeping an eye on her.

Simon and I were left to ourselves again, and we clinked glasses. I leant closely to his ear, so that his attention was undivided, making sure my body was close to his.

"Simon, I need you tonight." I knew that if we couldn't share a bed tonight, then I had to have him again before we went home. I felt him harden against me through his clothes as he absorbed what I'd said.

"Ummm. Let's finish our drinks and go for a walk."

Minutes later we'd left the noise and warmth of the pub, and Simon was leading me across the road up a path toward the little church on the hill hat had given it's name to the suburb.

"Where are you taking me Simon?" I asked as we walked, with him holding my small hand in has own, providing warmth.

"Thought we'd watch tonight's fireworks from a better vantage point." He replied.

We walked up, then past the church, and in the darkness an old tower loomed, standing perhaps another ten yards high on the hill. Simon walked me to the far side where an entrance loomed, showing steep stone steps leading to the top.

"This was built over a hundred years ago, Kate." Simon explained. "A vicar's folly." It's just a tower, no reason, no placement, just a tower. You can see for miles from the top, and nobody really comes here much any more."

We got to the top and true to his word, the view was spectacular. I could see across the town, out to sea and back inland, while the location made it impossible for anyone to approach without being seen by anyone at the top. It was ideal!

I turned to Simon, taking his waist in my arms as he wrapped his around me, and our lips met. The feeling was electric as our tongues met and swirled around each other, his arms moving up and down my back as mine moved to his bum, pulling him closer to me so that I could feel his desire.

I felt his hands move to grope my arse, and he left my mouth to breathe.

"You've got no undies on!"

"Left them on the coach, Si, remember?" I teased, as I reached up to pull his mouth to mine once more.

A hand found the bottom of my open shirt, then felt its way up to cup my right breast in its bra cup. I groaned with the mounting desire, and to my delight Si reached behind me to undo the clasp, letting my little titties swing free and allowing him open access to my inflamed and excited nipples.

Moments later a hand was bunching my skirt up to reach my labia, sticky now with my juices, and ready to be touched, manipulated, parted and teased. Simon's fingers teased around them before his index finger managed to part them find its way inside and touch my clitoris before burying itself in my wet pussy.

"Mmmmm god that's good!" I breathed as I separated our lips, panting into his chest. Simon had inserted another finger as he tried to kiss me, and the two digits had excited me even more as they rubbed my pussy, across my clit and up my wet passage.

My right hand dragged across the front of his jeans, feeling the hardness held inside that was just for me. "Take me, Si. I need it."

I turned around at the top of the tower, facing across Weston, the pub lights bright below, and Guy Fawkes rockets flaring across the townscape before me. I felt Si bunch my dress up over my hips, exposing my little bum to his gaze as he fiddled with his jeans, unzipping himself. I was whimpering with desire as he finally freed his cock, and, rubbing it up and down my slit, found my entrance and plunged deep to the hilt inside me.

"Owwwww" I moaned. "So good!' I groaned in time to the rhythm Si had set up fucking me. I was supporting myself with my hands on the turreted tower side as he pistoned in and out of my love tunnel, his hands on my hips while his cock did all the work.

I moved one hand to a breast, squeezing myself and rubbing a nipple to accentuate the feelings I was getting from Simon's exquisite fucking and all of a sudden the fireworks in front of my eyes were also happening behind them as my orgasm overtook me. The feeling from my hand on my breast and Si's cock inside combined to topple me, and as I cried out loud to the night I felt Si tense behind, then the pulse along his shaft as he deposited the fruit of his love deep up me. He lost his balance and collapsed atop of me, his semi hard knob slipping out, followed by the dribble of his semen down my inner thigh.

"Oh, God, Kate." He moaned. "Every time we make love it's different, but each time I feel as though you were made for me. It's just so perfect."

I felt the same. My experience was still pretty limited, but Si brought me off so well, even with the shortest fuck, that I found it hard to believe I could connect so well with anyone else.

I turned and we kissed again, enjoying the post-coital buzz that comes after satisfying sex. Eventually I parted lips. "Sorry, Si, but I'm a little uncomfortable!" I pulled a tissue from my bag, and, unceremoniously lifting my skirt, I wiped up the semen dripping down my legs, trying to be reasonably respectable before we went back down the hill to Si's house.

We stumbled down the path down the hill back to the road, both high from our recent sexual escapade. Reaching level ground, Si spun me round, kissing me deeply before we walked up the drive to his house.

"Thanks, Kate. That was great."

"Thank YOU!" I replied. "It was great for me too!"

We walked in and Si put the kettle on in the kitchen.

"Coffee, Dad?" He shouted. A muffled reply came from the living room, which we took to be a 'yes' and within minutes Si was walking a coffee to his father before returning to the kitchen to hug me close as we sipped the hot drink.

We were snuggling, coffee finished, lips gently teasing as we nipped each other, arms round each others' backs wishing that the night didn't have to end, that we could sleep, together, when the front door opened and closed as Fliss got home. We heard stifled sobbing as she stumbled straight upstairs.

I parted from Simon, staring into his green eyes.

"What's all that about?"

"Probably a problem with the latest boyfriend. She gets a bit huffy every now and again." Si bent his lips to mine once more, and we were engrossed in a French kiss when the kitchen door opened.

"Pardon me!" said Fliss. She stood in the doorway, light from the hall spilling over her shoulders, framing her copper-blonde hair as she stood, shorter than earlier, barefoot in a nightshirt. Her eyes were swollen, obviously from crying, and she went, downcast, to the cupboard for a glass that she filled from the tap. As she looked quickly up, I saw fresh tears in her eyes, and disengaged myself from Si's arms and warmth.

"Fliss..." I tried to reach out, and at the same time her father walked into the kitchen. She choked back another cry and walked quickly out, leaving the three of us staring at each other.

"Umm, girl talk time." I muttered. I'll be with Fliss."

Derek and Si looked at me, at each other, shrugging in unison. Again I saw how much Si took after his father, but didn't have time to take it in as I went up the stairs to Fliss's room, the one I had to share that night.

Opening the door I saw Fliss face down on her bed, her little nightie ridden up almost exposing her beautiful behind to my gaze. Her head was buried in her arms, and I went to sit on the bed beside her, putting my hand on her back.

"Fliss, what's up?" I asked, my hand massaging her spine slowly. It was obvious from the fall of her nightwear that she'd no underwear on, and my hand went unimpeded from the top of her neck right down to the base of her spine.

"Men!" was all I got in reply. Fliss turned over, looking up at me, and her large breasts thrust up, accusingly, as she looked me in the eye. Is all they ever want sex?"

I wasn't sure exactly how to answer, but Fliss had more to say.

"What about my brother? Are you actually friends as well as lovers?" "That's a bit personal!" I was shocked this beautiful young girl could be so forthright, yet intrigued as to where this might lead.

The next moment I had my answer. Fliss flung her arms up around me, drawing me down on my left side onto the bed next to her as she hugged me close. "He's just so lucky to find you" she whispered into my ear. "Why can't I get a man like him? Why do all my boyfriends just want to make out with me rather than talk?"

I hugged her too. "I guess I am lucky" I said. "but it's not all one way." I decided to throw her comments back at her. "I enjoy making love to your brother, sure, but I've always been careful to size a bloke up before fucking them so I know they've got something to say after they've shot their load."

Fliss, next to me, her face so close, looked stricken as I casually mentioned screwing her brother, but she masked it well, asking directly "so you like sex, but you also need to be talked to as well?"

"That's about right." I whispered, smiling gently at her as I continued to caress her side. "Never forget you're a person as well as a woman, and guys will think more of you for it."

"What about girls?" came the reply.

I smiled, thinking I knew where this was going but not wanting to make the wrong move, as I was well away from home ground. "Girls too."

Our faces were close, and I could see straight behind Fliss' green eyes. She needed sex, and as she'd had a fight with her boyfriend there was only one alternative – me! I gave her the hint she needed, parting my lips and running my tongue over my top lip, and before I knew it Fliss had tilted her head up, opening her wide ruby lips and placing her lips over mine.

Instantly we were French kissing, tongues twirling and dancing in each others' mouths. My arousal from my early fucking overrode my hesitation at making out with my boyfriend's sister and I decided to give my body to the moment and enjoy it while it lasted. My hand wandered from her side to cup her left breast over her nightshirt, and I was rewarded by the feel of her nipple, erect beneath my delicate touch.

"Mmm." Fliss moaned as we kissed, and her hand came up to cover my right tittie through my shirt. We continued to kiss for some time, tongues caressing each other as we felt each others' tops.

I broke the kiss and stood up, unbuttoning my shirt and allowing it to fall to the floor as my hands reached behind my back to undo the hooks holding my bra over my breasts. Finally unclasping it, I tossed it to the floor and let my firm little 34B tits bounce free. I unbuttoned my shirt and let that fall, rejoining Fliss on the bed in nothing but my stockings.

My mouth covered hers once more, and I saw her eyes close as she surrendered to the moment. I moved my hand down her body, caressing the beautiful, firm alabaster skin of her thigh before reaching under her nightshirt to the core of her sex, covering her pussy with my hand.

Fliss didn't shave, and her pubes felt silken beneath my hand as I probed, finding her wet slit and flicking my middle finger over her clitoris as she moaned into my mouth.

She shifted slightly beneath me, and as I tried to maintain contact between her legs she awkwardly shrugged off her nightshirt, lying naked next to me. Her breasts were magnificent, standing proud as she lay on her back, large, yet firm, with big, pink aureoles surrounding her engorged nipples.

I slowly slipped a finger insider her as I bent my head to take a nipple in my mouth, biting it gently, then licking all around before running my tongue over it then biting again.

Fliss moaned softly under my ministrations, and I moved over her on the bed, kissing her on the mouth, then her neck, then back to her breasts. As my hand left her pussy she moaned as the sensation left, then sighed as she realised that I was kissing my way down the silken skin of her body, past her flat stomach and down towards the seat of her desire. My mouth finally reached her mound, and I used my fingers to part the lips, hidden beneath her soft furry cover, so that I could pay full attention to her clit.

She was already wet, juices trickling from her hole, the smell of her excitement strong as I licked the length of her slit, stopping at the little nub of her clit and wrapping my mouth around it, using my teeth to tease and nibble it while flicking it with my tongue. I pushed her legs up and back using my arms, stretching my hands up her taut, young body to try and cover her large breasts as I continued to lick the warm, musky folds of her labia.

Katie T
Katie T
42 Followers
12