To Be Of Service

Story Info
Cheating wife!
1.4k words
3.97
123.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,384 Followers

No hard sex - Don't do that.

If you don't like stories about wimps being cuckolding... Well, read it anyway?

+++++++++++++

"Time we were leaving."

"I'll leave when I'm ready dammit James," she rounded on me. "Stop hassling me."

"But we're supposed to be meeting with Sir Henry, Juliette," I pleaded with her. "My job could be on the line."

"Then get yourself a proper job," Juliette taunted me, and turned to the two jackasses she had been flirting with, ignoring me. Virtually dismissing me to be honest.

"What a wimp your husband is," I heard one them, the big dark guy laugh, and I gritted my teeth, telling myself that this situation hopefully wouldn't be lasting much longer, wincing when I heard Juliette's high pitched laughter joining in.

He was wrong of course, very wrong, but now wasn't the moment for me to risk explaining their error to them.

You want to leave James, then we will," she seemed to relent at last, bringing a silent sigh from me, short lived though it turned out to be. "Get the car!"

Fuming inside, I made my way round to the car parking area, and a few moments later was pulling up outside the club where we'd been for the last few hours, cursing under my breath when I saw that the two goons had followed her out and were stood there with her, laughing and joking, probably at my expense, and letting their hands wander where they didn't ought to be. Not that she seemed to mind, and I was beginning to wonder why I was. Public image I suppose. There could be quite a few people around who would recognise one or the other of us, and I just hoped and prayed that there was no one either of us knew well.

"I don't think this is a good idea Juliette," I protested as she got into the back of the car, closely followed by the big dark guy, while the other one, the stocky tough looking one, darted around to the other side and let himself in, effectively sandwiching Juliette in between them. It was a company car, and quite a big five seater, but even so with the size of the two strangers she'd picked up, the three of them were squashed up pretty close together.

"Home James and don't spoil the horses," chuckled the stocky guy in a false and mocking upper class accent, and all three of them burst into laughter.

They laughed while I guided the big car out into the London traffic, grating my teeth in anger at the abuse they were subjecting me to, frustrated that I was in no position to do much about it, and angrily shoving away the silky bra that suddenly appeared over my shoulder and draped itself across the rear view mirror.

---

By the time I'd put the car away in the garage and got back inside the house, the bitch had already outdone herself. She'd been deliberately humiliating me simply, I think, just because she could, for the last few weeks now, and I kept telling myself to control my emotions, knowing how close to breaking I was. Knowing that if I gave in to Juliette's taunting that I could lose my job.

Yes I worked for Sir Henry, and Juliette and him were family of course. How the hell do you think I got the job in the first place, and jobs like this one, with a posh car that I drove, were as rare as hen's teeth for a guy recently out of the services like I was.

Just turn a blind eye, I kept telling myself. Not easy as the two buggers slowly stripped Juliette till she stood there in just high heels and skimpy panties. Her gorgeous slim body, somehow curvy beyond reason, and her bare, full breasts jutting out so invitingly that it bought the two of them to a temporary halt while they drank in her beauty.

"Sit down and watch quietly James," she sneered at me. "That or get out and let some real men please me."

Strictly speaking it was her house of course, as it wasn't me who had the money, so I simply turned tail and left the room, not wanting to watch the bitch break her marriage vows so blatantly.

"We're going to fuck you so much better than your pathetic husband could," I heard one of them call out, making sure that I'd hear.

"That won't take much doing," Juliette turned the knife cruelly, as I closed the door behind me, gripping my fists in fury as I made my way through to the office along the corridor.

--

"Good evening James," I was greeted by a smiling Sir Henry Blackmore as I entered the plush, book lined office; an office which over the last few hundred years or so had seen many world leaders relaxing while affairs of state were discussed.

"Good evening Sir," I returned his greeting, suitably respectfully as well I might add. "Everything went more or less as you thought it might."

"My wife still thinks I'm at the houses of Parliament, does she?" Sir Henry, ever careful, asked me to confirm.

"Mrs Blackmore believes you will be there till late tonight Sir," I confirmed. "I led her to believe that you'd wait there for me to deliver her to you."

"Like a good chauffeur should James," he laughed.

"Precisely sir," I laughed back. "Good job your wife Juliette doesn't know that you were my commanding officer in that last debacle in the desert."

"Good job those two out there with her don't know quite what you did in the army Sergeant," he added, smiling to himself knowingly. "You sure you can handle them or do you need backup?"

"No problem Sir," I assured him confidently, knowing that if I did, then even at his age my boss could still sort out punks like these two. "I should think the three of them are about ready for an unpleasant surprise by now."

"Lead on James, lead on," he guffawed, signalling for me to return to where I'd recently been sent packing, with him close behind me.

--

The two guys thought they were tough, but got the surprise of their life when they found how quickly they found themselves ejected through the door. The back door of course, the servants entrance they would have called it in Sir Henry's father's day, but whatever, it served it's purpose. It was better that way as there were no nosey members of the public to watch and wonder why they were scrabbling around the back alleyway, trying to collect their clothes. Black eyes, cut lips and injured limbs didn't help them of course, but they were no longer of any concern to me, them also having served their purpose.

I left Sir Henry to deal with his errant wife, though I could hardly help but hear the shouting and screams of denial that were coming from that woman. Denials that whimpered out when she was shown the evidence that the camera I'd activated earlier had collected.

It dragged on of course, but with his evidence and my witness, Juliette finally relented, and settled for just a little more than the very ungenerous offer she was initially made. Probably enough to keep her in modest comfort for a few months till she found herself a job back in one of the clubs that Sir Henry, the silly boy, had first found her.

--

And Me?

I happily continued as Sir Henry's chauffeur/body guard, travelling the world with him and staying in some of the most exotic, and only occasionally dangerous locations, keeping him in line when he felt the need to visit dubious nightclubs. He was after all a truly genuine and upright sort of chap, but like all of us did have his weaknesses.

Juliette?

The silly cow had messed up her best chance at a luxurious life, but went back and made the most of her undeniable assets. When stripping didn't provide money quick enough, she moved on up, or should it be down the scale.

Either way she wasn't cheap.

How do I know? Well use your imagination.

She was really amused when I first presented myself as a client and even gave me a two for one offer. Not sure if she would have done that though if she'd known how much Sir Henry had laughed when he reimbursed me with the cost anyway, after I regaled him with how I'd won the wager that we'd made just a little earlier!

Life is sweet and long may it continue.

Britease
Britease
2,384 Followers