To Be or Not To Be a Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Father & father-in-law give her double penetration.
3.5k words
3.78
287.6k
67
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been unexpected. They had received the tragic news nearly a week after Rahul's body was found. According to the police Rahul had been murdered. The case was then under investigation. Six months down the line there was no progress in the investigation. Radha, his widow was bent upon getting the police to move their ass & complete the investigation & bring the perpetrator to justice.

{For the reader, a brief background of Rahul is necessary. Rahul was the only son of the reputed industrialist house...shall we say, Naidu's. Nageshwar his father was now in his early forty's & his wife Rukmini was in her mid thirty's. Rahul their only son was in his early twenty's when he was married to Radha, who had just turned twenty. Unfortunately the lovely Radhika had become a widow within six months of her marriage.}

"Dad, we just cannot sit around and do nothing."

"Well! What can we really do? The police are doing their job & some times, these things take time, honey."

Rukmini was silent and chose not to participate in the conversation.

"Mom, you tell me. We are a leading family in these parts and is it not pathetic that your only son is murdered & you are sitting around helpless. My God, he was your son. Don't you feel that we need to do something.....anything. For God sake, we need to do something."

"Look Honey. Come Monday we shall go to Bombay & consult our legal experts & maybe try and get the case transferred to the C. B. I. for investigation."

"That's more like it Dad. We should do that. But today is Friday. Why don't we start tomorrow and reach Bombay. We shall have the entire Sunday to work things out. After all Monday is the beginning of the week and the lawyers could do with a little advance notice."

Rukmini muttered, that was a good idea & urged her husband to leave the next morning with Radha for Bombay. Both Radha and Nageshwar insisted that she should come along, but she refused. Thus it was ultimately decided that both Radha and her father in law would leave by road the next day. Accordingly they took off for Bombay. Hey had hardly driven a hundred miles when thundershowers struck. In a matter of minutes it was pouring so heavily that it was impossible to even see the road. Nageshwar steered the vehicle carefully to leave the expressway.

"Where you heading for?"

"I am trying to get us to the nearest motel, as it does not look likely that the rain is going to let up, honey."

They drove in silence till they reached a motel. She remained in the car, while he checked in and got the keys. Subsequently they were in the room along with their luggage. Nageshwar asked her to get some coffee made, while he called his wife and informed her about the rain and their seeking temporary shelter in a motel.

{What she did not know that the unexpected rains was the beginning of a set up that she would soon find out with strange result.}

As he turned to her, she was ready with the coffee. Offering him a mug, she said,

"So handsome, when does your wife get killed?"

He kept the mug aside and holding her hand pulled her to him. He placed her arms around his neck while he allowed his hands to rest at the top of her ass. He cupped her ass cheeks & pulled her crotch up tight against his. She snuggled up against his chest and he had his face buried in her hair.

"You smell good darling!"

With that he pulled her hair to ensure that she was facing him.

"I am going to fuck you so hard honey that you will beg me to stop."

He drew her to him for a kiss. She avoided his lips with a deft movement. She asked him to lay off.

"Forget it mister. You are not going to get into my pants till you marry me officially. Remember that that was the understanding. And you will therefore have to get rid of your wife. Either get a divorce or...." Her voice trailed off.

"OK you bitch, have it your way. But fuck you I will. And I bet you will be begging for it before the day is over."

She did not bother to even look at him, let alone consider what he had said. She busied herself with a book on the couch. After quite some time she stole a glance at him. He was wearing a pair of loose fitting slacks and she could not but help notice the huge bulge. It had been some time now since she had last seen his cock. She could not help the shiver that coursed through her body & undoubtedly, though reluctantly she was excited.

Observing her glancing at him, he walked up to her.

"Excuse me Mrs. Naidu." he said

She looked up and to her surprise found herself focused directly on his bulge thrusting against his loose fitting slacks and maybe his shorts, if he was wearing one. He was grinning at her as he took his cock out from the constraints of the fabric. He rubbed his cock as he leered at her. She wet her lips several times as she looked on. He leaned over and whispered in her ear,

"I going to make my dick touch every single inch of your naked body. I'm going to eat your pussy and massage your clit with my tongue. Simultaneously you'll find my finger plunging into your asshole. I'll finger fuck your ass till you beg me to shove my dick up your ass hole. I'll compel you to make love to my cock, ass, and balls."

She got up hurriedly avoiding any physical contact & made her way to the water closet. She was already wet and her panties were soaked. She needed a breather to get hold of herself. He stood obstructing her way and was leaning back against the bathroom door.

"Here take this note and read it while you are on the pot."

With that he let her go to the bathroom. As she sat on the potty she read,

"For the last hour, you have been fanaticizing about us. You are unable to get my cock out of your head. Your cunt is dripping in anticipation of what it would be in bed with me. In fact you did not note that you have left telltale signs all over the couch. Don't you want me to lick your ass and finger your cunt? Remember you like to be a whore and treated like a slut in bed. When you come out of there, decide how you want me to treat you. This is your last chance. Either return as my whore or remain my daughter-in-law."

He was on the couch waiting for her when she returned. It was obvious that she had chosen to be his whore. She returned to the room & approached him. He saw her quivering lips and the breasts move in her low slung blouse giving enough slack for her ample 36DD breasts to be viewed in all their glory. Her silk sari clung to her breath taking body as she swayed towards him. Finally she was standing in between his spread legs. Her hand moved to remove her sari from her shoulder where it was draped. He extended his left hand & clutched one end of her sari. His other hand found its way to her midriff. His palm felt her bare skin till it reached her waist where the sari was tucked. He pulled at the sari tucked at the waist till it came undone. She was now in her blouse and panties. He rose and put an arm around her waist and pulled her up tight against him and put his tongue in her mouth and kissed her hard. She didn't resist in the slightest. He moved his other hand to her ass cheek where he grabbed a hand full and squeezed hard. As he took hold of her ass he let go of her waist and moved his hand to her breast. To his surprise her arms went up around his neck and like a slut, she spread her legs apart so that his thigh could move up against her cunt. She began to move her hips up and down against his leg, rubbing her cunt against him. Then she raised her right knee up to his waist rendering her cunt to rub against him.

"Whores have to be taught a lesson once in a while."

He held her at arms length and allowed his hand to grab her cunt. She moaned. He turned her to face the other side while her back was available to him. He undid her blouse and then her bra. He pulled them off. At the same time he stripped her of her panties. She was now naked as the day she was born.

"You lousy bitch, you have to atone for your high handedness. Remember the last time, you asked me whether I remembered what to do with what you referred as my peewee. I am going to show you what this peewee is capable of doing to sluts like you."

He pushed her to her knees.

He slapped her, "Take my peewee out."

She undid his slacks and it came down to his ankles. He stepped out as she held his dick. She was trying to give him a hand job, when she received another hit on her head.

"Nope baby, you are going to lick the tip of my cock. Use your tongue and lips bitch, and mind you, don't suck my cock you fucking whore just lick the tip."

She accordingly mouthed the tip of his cock. Her lips enveloped his cock head and her tongue licked his eject hole. He felt pleasure go though his body. He looked down and reached to bunch her hair in his fist and disengaged her mouth from his cock.

He then raised her and threw her on the bed. He turned her on her stomach. He then proceeded to use her naked body to massage his prick. He rubbed his prick on her legs, the calves & then the back of her thighs and her bum. He pleasured himself when his meat rubbed against the crack of her ass. He proceeded to lie on her and moved upward till her entire back and neck had met his cock. Finally he turned her on her back. She was caught up in the very eroticism of his prick doing her face, her earlobes, each of her breasts, her nipples and then brush past her bush, her cunt, her thighs till he reached her feet. Then he raised her feet and placed his rod between her feet. He fucked her feet using it as a replacement cunt for a few strokes. He then moved his hand directly to her cunt where he wasted no time in inserting a couple of fingers. She moaned as he finger fucked her and she bucked her hips against his hand to get his fingers in deeper.

"Radhe, now get ready to be fucked in that lovely mouth of yours. Tiny peewee wants to come in your mouth baby. Go ahead and lie back against the headboard."

She adjusted on the bed as instructed. He bent her legs up at the knees, and ensured that a pillow supported her head, while he straddled her. Radha surprised even herself as she grasped his ass in her hands as he literally thrust into her mouth with his now hardened rod. It was apparent to the naked eye little lines of drool running out of the corners of her mouth, down to her heaving breasts, as he feverishly worked his blood-engorged erection in and out of her mouth

He growled: "Suck it, Bitch! Suck it! Ughrrrrmmmmm! Down your throat! Grrrrhhhhh ahahahh Bitch!"

She was now enjoying the sex. She moaned excitedly at his filthy talk, and used one hand to push and pull his sweat-covered ass forward and back as she helped him fuck her face. She was using the other hand to gently fondle the back of his balls and his asshole.

"Mmmpphhh, Mmmmppphh, Mmmmppphhh," she moaned repeatedly as he reamed her tight, clenching throat with his piston. He grabbed the back of her head when he realized he was about to cum! "Aaagggh, gonna cummmm Radheeeeeee!"

Holding her head tightly, he fucked her face hard and fast, making her gag repeatedly.

She egged him on despite a huge mouthful of gagging cock, "Ummphhhfff... Ummphhff Innnnnnnnnnn meeeee...popppppppppp...gimmmmmmeeeee...mmmmffff...it...outtttmffhf...... mmmfhhh...cummmmminnnnn...meeeeee." Groaning loudly for his jizz, she shoved a finger up his asshole as he jabbed her in the mouth with his dick.

The finger in his ass made him let out a huge roar as he reacted by pulling his cock out of her mouth. He ejaculated his sperm in spurts all over her face. Jet after jet of hot spunk sprayed from his cock and drenched her cheeks, lips, and nose. She grabbed his rod & took it to her face and rubbed his huge load of cum around her eyes and nose and cheeks.

He lay back & said, "You are one hell of a cock sucker Radhe! I bet if you went pro you will be plenty rich... Any way, let me clean myself & then you clean up too."

As he got up to make his way to the wash room she said,

"Stop you fucking asshole. Wham Bang & Goodbye. Joker, what about me you mother fucker? Come on fuck me!"

He said, "I am not from Krypton, and my cock is not made of steel. But, you don't worry....You'll be satiated soon. And that is a promise. Then again, its not a bad idea, why not impregnate you? Look at your hips & mammies! Surely you can accommodate not only one baby, maybe even twins & your tits can house enough milk to feed not only the babies, but even little old me."

*************

She had a shower and emerged nude from the bathroom. She was shell shocked to see her father, whom she believed was far away, confronting her in this motel. She was embarrassed and saw her father in law was grinning away. He was still naked but was on the couch enjoying her discomfiture.

"Papa, I......."

She tried to cover herself, but there was nothing within reach. Her dear father who was facing her, stepped up to her and she was stunned to see and feel his hand reaching right out to cup and squeeze her breast.

""What do you think you are doing papa?" she asked.

"I think I'm going to fuck my horny little daughter," he said leaning in close nuzzling her neck.

"No, no!" she tried to protest, but her 'daddy dear' just laughed.

"If you're not horny, Radha, why are your big boobs hardening? Do you always get turned on so easily?" he taunted.

"No, it's just that ..." she gasped as he continued his attack. She wanted to stop him -- to scream, and cry out "No!" –

"These are great tits," her father said, cupping them both in his hands, "made for sucking and fucking."

He bent down and took one of her nipples into his mouth.

"What...? No...!" A thrill shot through her.

"Do you want me to stop?" her father asked, while continuing to caress her nipples with his palm;

"If you want me to stop, why are your nipples so hard?"

Undoubtedly, by then, she was oozing from her cunt. She was horny as hell, and desperate to get fucked. But, not by her own father. Father in law was a different ball game, but with her own father ..........!

Her father said "Why do you keep fighting it, baby? You have to be fucking horny to let your husband's Dad take you. Why not me? Feel Radha, feel! I arouse you & it shows on your face that you are worked up. "

"Oh, ye ye..yessssssssssss...!" she gasped.

"I thought so. But maybe we should really make sure."

"Make sure?"

"Yeah, baby! Let's see how wet you are,"

Reaching down he grabbed her cunt.

"Oh, you're a wet little thing," he said, rubbing her pussy with his thick fingers.

"You're all mushy and wet. Your cunt is begging for a fuck. The old -boy told me that he merely fucked your face & did not give you any cock. This poor pussy needs some help, eh?" and he inserted his middle finger into her love hole.

She gasped with pleasure, looking helplessly into his eyes. "Holy shit, baby -- you're leaking slut!"

"Ummnn uummmnnn noooo, No!"

She was trying to fight her feelings, but with one of her father's hands on her tit and the other inside her pussy was driving her crazy.

"Come on kid, you are one hot little piece of ass. You want it badly, bitch cooperate and I promise you I'll you knock you up higher than a kite!"

"Please, please stop papa! This is incest pop?" she cried.

His fingers continued to work her cunt and unwittingly she was on the verge of an orgasm.

"Noooo!" she moaned, but the resistance was now diminishing.

"Noooooooo" She moaned longer and louder.

His hand hadn't left either her pussy or her breasts.

"Noooooooo papa plzzzzz, Noooooooo"

"So you want me to stop?" He asked.

"You don't want this, don't need to be fucked?"

Suddenly there was no movement. He had just plain left her physical contact. He had stopped touching her and she felt her heart racing, and in desperation she knew he was going to make her beg.

"Oh...please...!"

"Please what? Beg me, say puleeez and ask papa to fuck you!"

"Oh God....please, please ...!"

"Please what?"

"Please do it Pop!"

" Now, show me what a slut you are."

Then -- to her utter surprise -- he scooped her up and lifted her into his arms. Carrying her to the bed, he settled her on top of the bedspread, while he removed his clothes.

"I am going to father my grandson, you lovely slut."

She heard her father in law say: "Fuck you old man. It is I who will impregnate her."

"No...My god no!" she pleaded.

"Hey lets not fight. Why don't we both do it? Either one of us scores it is still going to be our grandchild."

They laughed jointly & Radha was dumbstruck at the turn of events. Her father & her father in law both were in this act together. She realized that she was aroused and in fact was looking forward to what might be in store ahead from her father & her father in law!

By then she decided to take charge of the situation.

"O.K. Dad & Pop. If we gonna do it, then lets enjoy it shall we. Both of you get your asses here and lie either side of me. Come on studs, I'll help you guys get it up."

They came scurrying and lay on either side of her on the king-size bed. Radha took a dick in each hand and began stroking them to get them hard. She sucked each of them alternately. Her father was fully erect & he moved behind her and began fucking her doggie style while she continued to suck her father in laws dick. As her father thrust into her, he fingered her clit, bringing her to an orgasm. He then leaned over her and whispered into her ear,

"Want both of us to fuck you simultaneously? Double penetration, huh?"

She whimpered in answer. With that, he wrapped his arms around her and rolled onto his back while keeping his dick rammed in her pussy.

She heard her father say, "Your turn Nagesh."

Her father in law rose to his knees and moved toward his daughter in law. As he inched towards her, she realized that she was about to experience the ultimate double penetration, being screwed by two pricks in her pussy at the same time. It took a little effort but, her father in law managed to get his penis inside her alongside the other, & with her cunt once again flooding, his dick found its way deep into her pussy. Both of them leaned back with their respective hands holding them and her in position. She was now in a semi vertical position, impaled on both of their hard cocks. With her pussy stretched to its limits and two throbbing dicks inside her, she could feel the blood pulsing through their penises as they fucked her. As she lay penetrated by both of them she caught a glimpse of herself in the reflection in the mirror.

"Dad & Pop, I know what I want. Both of you need to cum in me jointly. Father your grandchild you sons of bitches. Come on guys get going!"

They acted in unison and she helped in maintaining the rhythm by riding up and down slightly, taking care not to raise up far enough that one of their dicks would fall out. It didn't take long before she was nearing another orgasm, as did the two cocks. They shot their load into her and it was like she was flooded with jizz.

To be continued...