To Be Transformed..or Not? Ch. 03

Story Info
A girl finds herself in love... with a vampire.
2.6k words
4.47
23k
10

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you everyone for the encouraging comments...I shall try my best to work on my faults and according to your suggestions. This is the third chapter...I hope you like it and as I always say, please don't forget to vote, rate and comment!!

XXX

*

"So shall I have the privilege of knowing the name of my hero?"

He'd heard her coming out of her room and turned.

"Sure, first have a seat my damsel in distress."

She smiled at his comment and sat down. She noticed his eyes were the deepest of blue. She felt she could keep gazing into them for eternity.

"Well.. My name is Angus Benjamin Bordeaux. My parents were originally from France but later they got settled here. Now I suppose it's your turn."

"Uuumm... I'm Alicia. Alicia Vera Brown."

"Brown...? By any means related to the tycoon Alfred Clement Brown?"

"Yah... he's my dad."

"OOhhh... then we have a princess at our midst!"

"Very funny Mr. Bordeaux. I'm not a princess. At least I'm not as spoilt as one."

"Ah yes. You don't usually find princesses riding bikes and that too at a speed of 125 km/h up a steep cliff now do you." He commented and she couldn't stop her laughter at that.

"Glad I could make you laugh. So tell me, what have you decided to do?"

"Don't know. I don't want to return home just now. I don't think I will be able to stand my sister's presence."

"Oh then I invite you to stay here but I have a problem. My parents would be simply horrified to see me living with a girl I haven't married. So shall we get married first?" he joked.

"Jeez, you seem to be impossible. I could use a place to stay for a day or two but I couldn't possibly stay here. I barely know you."

There was a knock on the door and Rufus stuck his head in.

"I hope I'm not disturbing an important conference of some sort but my ears were itching to hear sleeping beauty talk."

Angus rolled his eyes and said, "Aaannddd, I present to you our court jester, Rufus."

"And his elder brother Rothan, may I add." Rothan chimed in as both of them scooted inside.

* * *

Alicia couldn't help laughing. Rufus was a dashing blond with piercing green eyes. On the other hand, Rothan had sandy brown hair but similar eyes and facial features. Both of them were pale but both looked delicious.

"So sleeping beauty, may we know your name?" Rufus asked with a playful smile.

"It's Alicia Vera Brown."

Rufus eyed Angus and blew out a breath. "Sleeping beauty princess, eh? No, that doesn't sound right. Too lengthy. Sleeping princess..yah I bet that sounds right!!"

"Leave her alone Rufus. No need creating jokes out of her. You're not impressing anyone." Commented Rothan.

Rufus put on a mock expression of hurt but when Alicia laughed, he broke into a large grin.

"I don't care about you guys but our sleeping princess's impressed and that's enough for me."

Rothan rolled his eyes and mouthed the words 'ignore him' to Alicia. Then he caught Rufus by the collar and said, "We shall leave now." As he dragged him out.

"And these dumb asses were my best friends. Sometimes I ask myself what did I ever see in them?" he commented after they'd left. But in his mind he knew no matter how goofy and funny they looked now, they could be equally deathly and ferocious when it came to protecting him and their colony.

Alicia felt a lot better after meeting them but she couldn't understand one thing.

"If I'm not rude, may I ask something?"

"Sure go ahead."

"Why do you guys look so pale? You remind me of Robert Pattinsion in Twilight. You're not one of them vampires now are you?"

Angus seemed to be taken aback but he slowly replied, "What if we were?"

"Well if you were, I'd be as scared as hell. But if you're the good ones like in that movie, I'd not mind, I suppose."

"Vampires do exist you know." Angus added with a serious expression. Alicia thought he was serious until he smiled that smile of his. It was so sexy, she thought. Just his smile was enough to seduce a girl.

She laughed and asked, "So, who else are there in your family?"

"It's just the three of us. They're all the family I have. I lost my parents when I was young."

"Oh." She exclaimed. "I can relate to what you feel. I lost my mom when I was just 10. Since then I treated Amy like a daughter. I made sure she never felt the absence of a mother. But...I know I was only 10 but I still tried.." her eyes welled up with tears again.

"Shhh...I know stuffs like this don't happen everyday but still you need to get over it. Lets just say they weren't worthy of your love and trust. Forget them for a while will you? So tell me, you are staying here right? Common this place is a mess. We could use a woman in the house."

Actually the room was perfectly clean. He looked around and noticed it. So, he took some ash from the ash tray and sprinkled it on the carpet. Then he took some tissue and threw them here and there. Alicia looked at his actions in confusion. Then he held his chin by his hand and studied the room like an artist studying his creation. When he seemed satisfied he looked at her and said, "Ok now it looks messy enough. So where was I? Oh yes. This place is a mess."

Alicia stared at him in disbelief and said, "Well sir, if you're looking for a maid, you've contacted the wrong person."

Angus put a look of being in deep thoughts and added, "If I'm looking for a queen miss, then I suppose I've contacted the right person?"

"Absolutely." And both of them burst out laughing.

"I'll stay here aright but in one....no two conditions. I'm not doing the cleaning stuff and no psycho rapist allowed inside the house. Agreed?"

"Hehehe...seems you've got a taste for humor as well. Surprising because till now all I've seen you do is cry.." and he received a playful punch on his arm for that comment.

* * *

That evening, they decided to go and get drunk. Angus had asked her if she had anything else in mind but she insisted in getting drunk. She was going to enjoy her life without that bastard and she was going to do it very well. Once they'd walked into the bar, she straight away ordered a shot of tequila. When one didn't satisfy her, she ordered three more. Angus was looking at her incredulously.

"You have a potency of drinking I must say." He said with that smile of his on his face. Alicia simply smiled at him and gulped her drink down. It wasn't like he would get drunk or something but still he ordered himself a wine and so did she. For moments they just sat there sipping and looking at the bodies getting mashed together in the dance floor until Angus broke the silence.

"I say, lets dance."

"What? No I'm not so fond of dancing and I'm not very good at it either." She replied but once the DJ put on Rihanna's SHUT UP AND DRIVE, she couldn't stop herself from tapping her foot to the music.

"Oh, don't be shy...let's go already..." he said as he pulled her to her feet and dragged her to the floor.

The drinks had started having their effect on her and a deliciously good looking man dancing in front of her wasn't helping either. There was something about this guy.. she thought. He's so different from Sam. He was no doubt rich, and for a guy of his age it didn't show. He was so easy going, so funny... he never so much as look at others when she was talking to him. Sam, on the other hand was a snob, so uptight. He was unnecessarily proud of his father's wealth. Everywhere they went; his eyes were on every skirt that passed them. Even while having sex, he'd be constantly complaining about how messy his bed would be or how tired he was. She started imagining how Angus would look; naked. His pale skin... she wondered if he had a hairy chest or not as she wasn't so fond of hairy chests.

"A penny for your thoughts, my lady."

When she realized he was watching at her intently, she blushed.

"They're worth a lot that just a penny." She replied. Her thoughts were taking its toll on her body plus she needed to use the restroom pronto. So she excused herself and headed towards the rest rooms.

She had washed her hands and was making her way back to the floor. Her head was buzzing with alcohol and every part of her body which came in contact to Angus's body burned. She shrieked loudly when she felt someone grab her hand and pull her towards a secluded corner on the bar but relaxed when she recognized his eyes. Her gaze lowered from his eyes to his lips. She unconsciously licked her lips which suddenly felt dry. He pushed her against the wall and seductively whispered into her ears.

"Are you trying to kill me with that look in your eyes?"

The way his breath brushed against her ears made her senses tingle with desire.

He looked into her eyes and she could see similar feelings in them. He dipped his head and took one of her lips into his mouth and nibbled on it. She snaked her arms around his neck and opened her mouth. His tongue dove in and started a heated fight with hers. A moan escaped her lips. God this man was an amazing kisser. It made her knees weak and she kissed him back feverishly. His hands slowly moved against her halter-clad waist. He slid his hands beneath the top and caressed her taut belly and was more than glad to feel a ring on her navel. He found piercing on women very appealing. He moved his hands further up to her breasts and brushed the now erect nipples with his thumb. By now she was standing on her tip-toe and was squirming against him. He was fully erect and it was painfully wedged between his jeans. Her body which was now moving against it was adding to the desire in him.

"Do you want me?" he asked against her lips.

"Mmmmhmm..." was all she could say and all he needed to hear. He removed his hands and adjusted her clothes. She groaned at the loss of his warm touch and looked at him in confusion.

"Lets find a more convenient place, love." He said with his seductive smile.

He pulled her towards the car. Once they were in his bedroom, they couldn't keep their hands off each other. They were kissing and pawing at each other. He lifted her off the ground and carried her to the bed. He tugged her top off and her jeans followed quickly. He then stood at the foot of the bed devouring the perfection lying in front of him. Her breasts were firm and not too large. They were topped with dusky nipples whish reminded him of chocolate buttons. He was admiring her body but Alicia was more than just turned on. She got up and tugged his shirt over his head. The perfectly chiseled view of his chest and torso turned her on even more. He was everything she'd imagined and more. His body was lean yet well muscled and not a strand of hair on his chest. A slight trail of hair started below his navel however, just to disappear beneath his jeans. But the burning at the apex of her thighs needed quenching right now. She smashed her lips against his and they kissed again. He hooked his thumbs on the bands of her panties and tugged them down. She stepped out of them, her lips never losing contact with his. He pushed her and laid her down. He trailed wet kisses down her neck. He fought the urge to sink his fangs on her neck and feel the warm trickle of blood. That'd have to wait. He moved to her breasts and took one of the glorious chocolate coloured bud into his mouth and suckled. She squirmed and arched towards him when he playfully bit onto it. He gave similar attention to the other nipple. He went further down and tugged at the piercing with his teeth which made her gasp loudly. When he came to her nether regions, he paused to enjoy the view. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed and he could see the dark pink folds. The moisture seeping through her love hole was also visible. He inserted two fingers into her and she moaned with acceptance. Then he added one more finger and made small and big circles on her clit with his thumb while fucking her with three fingers. She clutched on the sheets and he could feel she was close. He continues fucking furiously and sucked on her clit. This sent her over the edge and she came writhing under him while her pussy walls clenched on his fingers.

He brought his slick fingers to his mouth and tasted her. She tasted so sweet...unlike others he had ever tasted. He then slowly crawled over her, his chest ever so slightly brushing her nipples. She looked at him with molten gold coloured, lust filled eyes.

"Angus I want you." She said between breaths.

"Want me where, love?" he teased.

"I want you inside me.." she repeated irritated.

He spread her thighs and positioned himself at her entrance. With one swift motion, he was buried deep inside her. She gasped sharply at the sudden intrusion. God he was so big... she felt so full. Angus groaned at the velvety warmth inside her. He slowly slid out of her, leaving just the head inside and thrust in completely. He repeated a couple of times savoring the way her face contracted in pleasure.

"Ahh... yessss.... Faster Angus...faster." She urged him.

He caught her once more in a hungry kiss and plundered into her. She couldn't believe it..he was fucking her with an impossible speed. She scratched at his bare back with her nails as he assaulted her mouth with his kiss and suddenly he withdrew. She whimpered at the loss and tried to pull him back.

"Get on your hands and knees. I shall take you from behind."

She didn't quite like that position but to get the feeling of his body over hers, she'd comply with anything. She got on all fours and sighed when he entered her. He watched her ass jiggle as he fucked her. Then he lowered her on the bed and enveloped her body with his. He could feel the tingle in his balls and wanted her to come with him. He started flicking at her clit with one hand as he fucked her earnestly but the sight of her exposed neck taunted her. So he brought his fangs out and sunk deep within her as he came inside her. This made her come again and she screamed as she had the second wonderful orgasm that evening. The milking of her pussy and the taste of her blood seemed to heighten his pleasure even more. Hmm.. AB --ve blood.. He thought as he fell on top of her, totally spent. He licked the few drops of blood that escaped his mouth which closed the wound magically. This wouldn't change her, and to change her, he needed her permission. With these thoughts, he fell asleep.