To Become a Goddess

Story Info
Becoming a goddess never was so hard.
4.8k words
3.81
19.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

((This is my first attempt to put something on here so be kind in your critiques. Let me know what you think. There might not be a lot of sex at first, I am trying to focus on the plot but I will try to sneak in some sexy stuff here or there. Thanks in advance for any time you spent giving my story a shot.))

Alex P.O.V

Alex woke up and groaned as he wiped the drool from his face and rolled out of the bed onto the floor. He then crawled to the dresser and used it as leverage to stand up. He went to his closet and chose something to wear for the evening. He was bored and he had absolutely no plans tonight, nothing with his family nothing with a friend and nothing to do with his learning since he was caught up for a while. He walked out into the living room and looked around. He noticed his roommate wasn't here right now. He never knew when Trey would be here. Sometimes he could find him held up in his room playing Call of Duty for days at a time. Then there were other times when he wouldn't even come home for days.

Trey was the best friend a guy could ever have. If you needed anything from him he was right there to help out. Alex didn't know what he would do without his friend. He shook his head as he thought of his werewolf best friend. They were the oddest friends, it wasn't a normal thing for a vampire and werewolf's to be friends especially such close friends. It was well known that for a long time werewolf's and vampires fought and argued over everything. They used to hate each other just for the sake of being different, but eventually both realized their struggle was fruitless and in fact dangerous with the ever growing world of humans. So they had an uneasy truce. Basically we will leave you alone you leave us alone. It was shaky, there were a lot of fights for a long time but eventually it slowed down. Now it was almost friendly between the two groups. They didn't go out of their way to be nice to each other but they worked together creating business relations and sort of policing the supernatural world together as they were the two most populated species.

So all though not frowned upon it wasn't normal for the two to be friends. Alex's mom loved Trey, though and she had actually told Alex that it was a wonderful idea for him to make a friend like Trey she said that it might help him as he matured as a vampire to have friends outside the normal scope of things. It would widen his horizons. Alex was glad to have such an accepting mom, she was like a hippie of the vampire world. She was actually a very mature and elegant woman but she held some unconventional beliefs. Alex sometimes thought she was a little too extreme at times, but her money and family ties left her a sometimes strange albeit permanent structure in the regional vampire culture.

Alex yawned and grabbed a bottle from the fridge and stuck it in the microwave. He didn't feel like a fresh meal today he would just have his own version of a microwave meal. He drank the bottle and then grabbed a coat and headed outside. He decided that he would go visit his mom. There was no telling if Trey would be home anytime soon and even if he did come home he might not be up to hanging out since he had been gone two days. No telling how wiped out he was or if he had a hangover or anything. Alex hummed to himself a little as he walked down the sidewalk. Enjoying the crisp chill that was filling the evening air. He didn't live too far from his mother's house and always liked to take the time to enjoy the stroll. It wasn't long before he was there. He walked up to the entrance. He entered the gate, it was very heavy but for a vampire it was no issue. He then walked the few yards it was to the front door. The house itself was closer to a mansion then a regular home.

It was two stories high, and made of a mixture of dark grey and light grey stones, it was very well taken care of and had a look of rustic and modern, the house itself was actually very old. As far as the city was concerned it had been passed down in the family over years, when in actuality it was just his mother's favorite. She had been the one to have it built originally. He used his keys to open the door and entered the foyer. He yelled out for his mom and listened when he didn't hear a response he sighed. He decided to just head up to his room. When he moved out his mom just decided to buy him new stuff for his loft, saying she wanted him to know he always had a home here. He did visit often, especially since he had a class here once a week that taught him about vampire culture. He noticed a bright red envelope sitting on the end table right inside the door. He glanced at it and saw that it was from Dimitri.

Alex picked it up and tried to see it through the light but even with his

advanced sight he couldn't make out the words through the red envelope or the

thick card stock inside. He sighed in frustration, he was really curious to see what

was inside. He wondered if it was a love letter or something. Then he laughed the

thought was ridiculous. They were both rich and had strong social circles, but that

is where their similarities ended. Alex had heard plenty about Dimitri.

He was one of if not, the most popular vampire in at least this state. Though most would say the nation, he had strong ties. He had a large inner circle a large amount of money and strong views. He was striving for power all the time, and his largest stand was how we treated humans but the man was known for throwing interesting bashes and balls. More elegant than a simple party but apparently interesting and stunning all the same. Alex had always wanted to see one but he knew he had a long way to go before he would ever be invited. He waved the envelope around as he tried to decide if he should open it or not.

He then decided to open it he hoped his mom wouldn't be to upset with him. He looked at the card inside the envelope. It was an invitation and he laughed at the irony.

"Dearest Abby its been too long, as you may be aware my annual winter gathering is coming up on December 13th . I would like to formally invite you and one other to join us this year I hope you can make it this time sincerely, Dimitri."

Alex re read it and then smiled his mom was single, and he couldn't think of a single reason she couldn't take him with her. He was actually really excited. Here he thought he would have to wait for one heck maybe even two hundred years to get a chance to visit one of these parties, but now if he could talk his mom into it he would be attending one at the young age of 28. He headed up the stairs to go into his room. He was going to get online on his computer while he waited for his mother to return. He heard someone speaking as he started up the stairs and so he started to move slowly. He didn't want to be heard, and since his mom didn't answer him when he yelled earlier it shouldn't be her, and for as long as he could remember his mom always gave the servants the weekend off. He came closer to the voices and relaxed when he heard his mother's voice and another man's voice also. He paused to listen.

"Abigal the prophecy points to her being revealed soon, at least according to most scholars."

"I know, but it doesn't make complete sense to anyone and I don't know where else to look or who else to ask Phillip."

"Well it seems like the perfect time to find her. I have heard rumors that there will be a war coming, one that she could help stop from happening or at least decide the outcome for good."

"I know but I think you need to relax some Phillip, we are trying our best."

"Abigal I smell someone. Come out now" Phillip demanded sounding angry. Alex sighed hoping his mom didn't get too mad and decided to play it off by waving the invitation in the air. "Hey mom wasn't sure you were home just heard you in here, I wanted to tell you I want to go."

Abigal gave her son a contemplative glance and took the card from his hand. She read it and looked at her son. "Did you really open this without asking me first?" He looked at her sheepishly and was silent trying not to catch his mom's gaze knowing what he would see there. He then noticed some papers sitting on the table. "What's that?" He motioned His mom looked at it picked it up put it in a book and back on the several shelves lining the library they were standing in.

"So this is why you interrupted me and your Uncle Phillip, so you could let me know you opened my mail and now you want me to take you to this ball?" Alex took in his mother's posture. She was a little bit on the short side at around 5'3 and a half inches. She wasn't the most imposing figure, usually. She had light blue eyes that always seemed to hold some sort of mirth in them. She had platinum blonde hair which was short coming right to the end of her face but curly as could be, they were beautiful shining ringlets. She was standing facing towards Alex. Her pale small hand rested on her slightly jutted out hip. Alex noticed how she was wearing one of the gifts he had got for her. He had gotten her a bronze ring that had a flame made of onyx garnet and rubies. He thought it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen when he was 10 years old. He knew that his mommy had to have it.

Now that he was older he realized that though a stunning ring it didn't specifically match his mother's style. She wore a subtle yet high end fashion sort of wardrobe. Not much of it stood out or screamed for attention but blended so well and elegantly that it made his mother look stunning without having the bright and whimsical colors some used to grab attention. Even right now she was wearing a pair of white jeans and a high end white tank top. It was simple but against her pale skin and and light colored hair it made her look angelic. She was wearing a simple silver chocker necklace and a turquoise belt that played off the color of her eyes. He was used to his mom but to most she would definitely turn heads.

Alex looked over to his uncle. He hadn't seen the man in at least two years. He never really liked talking to his uncle. He looked at his mom and saw a kind but very passionate woman who looked like an angel. When he looked at his uncle though he saw a sharp man. Like his sister Phillip wasn't very tall, he was around 5"6 making him not short but not the tallest either. He also looked almost feminine his skin pale his eyes a light icy blue. He had long shiny light almond brown hair. He had sharp check bones and a sharp nose also. Alex simply nodded in his direction as a greeting.

"Im leaving now Abigale I will speak to you soon though."

Alex watched as his uncle hastily left the room leaving just him and his mom to talk about the upcoming ball and he was hoping that whatever was going on before they had to stop so that Alex could tell her about the ball would distract his mom enough to get her to agree to letting him go to bash at Dimitri's and maybe even help her forget that he had opened her mail without permission. Alex watched as his mom looked at him and sighed.

"Alex I don't want you going it's boring and a game of politics you don't need to be there." She said

I glared at her as she said this. When she and Dimitri were in the room it was always politics no matter what was going on around them. It could be spring break and his mom would say it was politics

. "Come on I'm not 16 or 18 or even 20 I am 28 now you don't need to worry about me, the baby vampire, any more I have been applying myself and I want to be able to go."

I said huffing my chest realizing I was sort of acting like the aforementioned ages but didn't back down I wanted to make a point. I was her son, her only son and she needed to start introducing me to what it was like to be a vampire from wealth and power my mother even, the free spirit and activist that she was, knew the importance of keeping up appearances.

She sighed and was silent for a little bit, but after squeezing the bridge of her a nose a few times with her fingers she finally spoke up again.

"All right you can go, but you have to let Ally dress you and teach you how to behave before the bash."

I groaned out loud. "Come on really?"

She smiled and nodded her head. "She is staying for a little just got back from Italy maybe you should go say hi to your sister." And with that being said Alex watched as his mother walked out of the room.

I groan. My 'sister' was almost 200 years older than me. When I was a child she never was around me, I was human and she was afraid she might harm me. Once I was turned at the age of 20 she started torturing me all the time. She thought it was funny to make fun of the fact that I was such a young vampire. She also would use her strength against me whenever she could catch me unaware. All in all I did love my sister she would be the first to defend me if I needed her but I couldn't stand being around her hardly ever.

If I wanted to get to see what the inside world of the elite adult vampires was like I would have to go spend some time with her and there was no telling how much time would be involved for his mom to consider him ready. He decided that he really wanted to go this party I was worried though this party was 3 months away and I didn't want to spend the whole 3 months with my sister, though I didn't think she could stay in the same place for so long.

I set the invitation down on the table and with a scowl on my face I head off to my sisters room.

LEXIE POV

Lexie wrapped her slim toned mocha legs around Steve's back, he had pushed her against the wall. So he could have leverage. "O god this is fucking great" Lexie moaned out loud. His cock felt so wonderful in her and this angle was perfect. He pulled his hands up and started to run his smooth hands down Lexie's perfect athletic body.

"You're so fucking tight" Steve said to Lexie his voice was breathless as he was pumping in and out of her velvet tunnel. She felt as sweet as he could imagine and it seemed everything she did was perfect. He was surprised she was this good, but he had a job to do and that was distract her and he was glad to realize it was this perfect. He was really lucky she was such a wildcat willing to share his bed so quickly.

His sweaty body felt perfect under Lexie's small fingers. "That's so good." Lexie breathed into his ear, he kept moving in and out making small grunting noises as he seemed lost in her body. That's the way Lexie liked it. She started to lick his neck loving the taste of his salt on her tongue. He pushed her further against the wall and Lexie groaned at the slight feeling of pain and pressure. He pumped in harder and she felt the ball of pleasure clutching in her stomach. She knew she would come soon so she started to squeeze her muscles so it would feel good to him. She started to bite his neck and scratch his back to egg him on. She smiled when she felt him tensing and after that she felt herself start to cum, it wasn't but a few moments after that he exploded inside of her. She moaned out his name as he pulled her back on the bed and they both fell in a heap on the bed. She felt so satisfied and didn't even notice as she fell asleep.

"O shit" Lexie pulled herself up and out of bed. She looked beside her at the man who had also dozed off. She smiled taking in his appearance, god he was hot, he reminded her of a tan Adonis or something. She licked her lips as she was thinking of what just happened but she had to leave though, she had been gone for 3 hours now. She had just wanted a quickie so she could be back to Nikki, but he was so damn good, and that was no lie, she couldn't remember the last time she had someone do as well in the sack as he did and before she knew it they had been trying everything in the book and apparently both dozing off at the end.

She quickly scavenged the area for her clothing. She saw her undergarments and threw them on quickly and then pulled on her nearly black navy blue jeans. There were several holes and stitch issues in the pants making putting them on quickly a slight task for half a moment. She then grabbed her tight red Chinese themed silk blouse and slipped it on and then slipped her feet into the black anklet boots she wore over here and ran out.

"She is going to be so mad at me." Lexie muttered to herself while speeding down the road. Nikki hated being left alone for so long and she wasn't even the type to get out all that often making Lexie feel guilty about this, especially since she had been the one to talk Nikki into getting out. Lexie's bright yellow neon was going as fast as she could push it without being pulled over or in a wreck. It wasn't to long until she finally came to the beach she had left Nikki at. She sighed when she didn't see her waiting by the street. She was hoping she was either back at the hotel or if she was lucky Nikki fell asleep while sunbathing and Lexi wouldn't need to explain where she had been this whole time. Nikki would probably laugh at Lexie's sexual ways if it hadn't been so long since Lexie had left the beach, but she was sure that she was in for a long bout of silence from her best friend.

She parked the car and got out being careful not to trip over her own feet as she tried to move so swiftly through the sand. Lexi growled slightly to herself, high heeled ankle boots, speed and sand didn't mix to well, and she could only keep her pace to a steady jog. She knew that Nikki had been further out from the parking lot it had been a good 5 to 10 minutes away from where they parked. Lexie jogged out as fast as she safely could and started to get more and more worried when she didn't see her friend. She had come out a good 4minutes and you couldn't see the road or the parking lot for here. They had picked this spot because even though the beach was already deserted she went even further in so that she wouldn't be spotted by a soul.

"Damn it fuck it all." Lexie looked all around her and then noticed that there were a few small foot prints in the sand from where she had left Nikki. So she knew she was in the right spot. What worried her though was that there were only one set of footprints leaving where Nikki was, but they looked like a large shoe had left them and Lexie knew Nikki had been wearing flip flops. Lexie followed the foot prints and found tire tracks leaving the area in the opposite direction of where they had parked when they had been there. Lexie felt like the world froze she couldn't think of anything for a few moments than all she could come up with was some sort of abduction had taken place. She cursed herself. Her best friend, her charge was gone and it was all her fault. For a few moments Lexie felt like just falling into the sand and letting herself cry, she couldn't believe this had happened. There was a ball of pain in her stomach considering what her friend could be going through right now, and all she could do was hope she was still alive. It wasn't long though before Lexie realized she needed to go to do something about it. She ran for the car and sped towards the hotel. Hoping that she, for some reason just might be there when she arrived Lexie found the door locked and nothing touched she knew that Nikki was gone.

She decided she would have to go find her original employer she would be pissed but she might also have the resources to help find Nikki, so with a mission in mind Lexie left, the warm beach of California and headed for Washington.

NIKKIS P O V

Nikki was anxious as she stepped out of her best friend's bright yellow neon. She was not used to wearing a bikini anywhere, even to areas that were virtually empty. She was wearing a pair of baggy stretch pants and a oversized t-shirt over it but she still felt uncomfortable at first. Lexie was talking nonstop like normal, she was talking about how happy she was that we were coming out here and how happy she was I was willing to go swimming. I just listened to her, she did have a point I didn't get out to much, and it had been a very long time since I had gone swimming. There was something about the ocean that called to me. I always loved the water but the bigger the body of water the more at home I felt. Unfortunately that usually meant there were people around and that is where I got uncomfortable.

12