To Boldly Go and Live Your Desires

Story Info
In alien hands is a female astronaut's destination.
766 words
3.46
9.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pekka
Pekka
5 Followers

He wanted this ritual. As always.

The slow undressing in front of Him.

The space suit, time and again, underwear, all of the ware. The way they were when He captured me. To this alien world, at a spaceship voyage to boldly go where no woman has gone before.

I see Him growing, pulsating.

Now once I'm mother naked, I can touch it. Lick it, all around. Not suck it, it does not fit in my mouth. Or, rather, I don't dare to let it down my throat! He might push, and I might want it.

Green, scaly—I'll soon have some of the loose one scales inside—and slimy. I try my best to contribute my saliva to the alien slime. Maybe it's from His other dates from other alien worlds? There are other rooms like this in this house of His. But here and now, it's my turn!

Finally, He grabs me and then we are together. One flesh, two parts, together, part human, part alien. I move, I make Him move. He moves harder. He gets really excited. He now works as hard as He can, and I respond as hard as I can. This goes on and on and on and on...

But, alas, for my climax, it is to no avail.

I cannot reach orgasm this way. On earth, oh it seems so long ago, I'd have climaxed several times by now. Doing this with my boyfriends, or a couple of girlfriends too, even though their organs or the toys we used were nothing to compare with Him.

But after capturing me, He took me to a clinic of sorts, and down at my backside, some ray was applied to my spinal cord I suppose. Even though I'm enjoying, enjoying so deeply, I cannot reach satisfaction. Not this way. I just get hornier, ever hornier. I'm sure that is what He wants of me. And I want it too. Struggling to the very limits of mine.

Now, He realizes that I've indeed used all my stamina for a while, and withdraws.

We relax for a moment, and then it's His turn to lick me. Slowly and gently, His slippery slime covers my body. My poor genitals, oh don't they indeed need that, after the lovemaking we just did! My inner thighs, my stomach, my breasts, my armpits, my throat ... - and then we kiss kiss kiss.

I look at Him with love in my eyes. And He knows that I'm ready to go on.

He places me flat with my belly down and in eager anticipation, I spread my buttocks. He licks my natal cleft, slowly, while I'm panting. Finally He pushes His tongue into my anus to make sure that it is well lubricated. Has to be, He is so big that penetration would be impossible otherwise.

Gentle or brutal this time, that's the question in my mind. Either way, I want it I want it!

Gentle it is this time, slowly He slides in.

But then, He goes wild, and it is not so gentle any more. I feel ashamed just lying there, without responding, but I suppose this is part of His game. Now we can both feel, and enjoy it, that for a while I'm but a piece of meat from Earth.

A girl who ventured too far from home.

I hear steps approaching. His Wife, who has been watching us, has decided that it is time for my punishment. Punishment for how I have enjoyed Her husband. His Wife is jealous, I know, and cruel too. But patient, She always takes Her time with me.

So while still inside me, He turns me around. I spread my legs, grab my ankles, push my genitals a little upwards and arch my body so that my frontside is fully exposed to Her. Then I stay still. I will only move when She makes me move. And I will only scream when She forces me to scream.

She has the instruments for that. Sophisticated, unknown at Earth. They cause no damage whatsoever, but can provide every possible stimulation, from the gentlest caress to the most excruciating momentary pain.

And pain it is, which makes me climax. She smiles at me with cruelty in Her eyes. Pain it will be, and my orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. And, at some point, He will finally explode into my rectum, and I will be so proud about that.

Why did I want to fly into outer space in a spacecraft? What was I looking for? I now realize, that I have found it.

Pekka
Pekka
5 Followers