To Boldly Grow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up, gingerly this time, extricating an ass I did not remember writing from the arm rests and hefting boobs which filled my lap. In an unforeseen blessing, my overgrown boobs held my pair of cocks tight, preventing the last scenario from repeating. I relished the feeling of power coursing through my limbs as my full weight settled on my feet. Even though I should have been overburdened by my additional bulk, it felt just like I was standing in water.

Confident my new, hypersexual body could endure, I went to take the wash out of the dryer. Again though, my first step created a tidal wave of sensations. Judging from the squishing feeling of flesh between thighs thicker than my body had been, in my typing I had apparently further pumped up my vulva.

Squirming under my boobs, I reached between the rounded clefts which were the tops of my legs and the stretched skin of my balls. My flesh was soft and plush against my fingertips. Everything was wet, as if I was covered in oil. I squirmed my fingers deeper until my palms slipped past my slick thighs and I suddenly sunk my fingers into my swollen snatch. I brushed up against a nub the size of ping-pong ball that was nestled against the base of my lower cock and gasped as electricity coursed through my body.

That dropped me to my knees.

My heightened senses stretched the moment out, allowing me to truly experience the feeling of my inflated pussy squishing against the tile. My dicks each hit the floor after me, rebounding before my impossible tits enveloped them like silk sandbags. Hands pressing my jiggling globes together, I spasmodically thrust into my cleavage until my balls tightened against my throbbing pussy and two columns of jizz erupted from the curve of my massive mams over and over as my bucking became a physical mantra and I dropped into a trance.

It was much later when I awoke my back. I hauled myself up to my desk and closed the story without saving. My body slowly returned to relatively normal. I say relatively because the after effects of pushing my body that far were a noticeable difference from who I was when I had gotten home.

Sitting down in my chair once more, I was easily fifty pounds heavier. Boobs that each overflowed both hands rested on a slightly pooched stomach that curved down to an eight inch cock with testicles that would make a bull jealous. My thighs squished against each other and my arm rests, my butt flowing just so through the metal loops. I was also taller and if the tingling in my arms and shoulders could be believed, still much stronger than my appearance would suggest.

I opened the file and was faced with a corrupted autosave. Restoring the copy, disjointed paragraphs floated in white space. Bits and pieces of my lust fueled epic and elements of the requested story were fragmented around blank spaces where I had admittedly gone mad with pleasure and power.

Something about getting away from writing the story had opened the floodgates to my subconscious and the depravity I kept in check there, especially once I pushed my mental abilities to superhuman. Wrapped in the overwhelming physical sensations, I had been carried away as I strove for a greater sense of satisfaction.

Still, I had to get my body back to normal.

The easiest way was to write.

It was nearly two am when Jenna got home. I was putting the last touches on the request as she dropped her keys on the counter. Exposed to the blood of her new love, she could actually feel her body changing as she became one of them. She was a shifter now. A stinging within my own veins confirmed the changes had been applied and I willed myself to return to how I was when I came in the door at six-thirty.

"Hey, you! I'm surprised you're still up." Her smile was warm, though her eyes were tired.

"Yeah, I was busy. Still have to get this story up and then I will be headed to bed."

"Oh?" She came over and peered around my chair. "What kind of story?"

"It involves aliens and shape shifting and things really get out of hand." I spun around to look at her, really drinking her in. Where I was broad up top, she was broad in the hips, her waist curving down to flared hips that looked amazing in her pencil skirt.

"Okay, well, I'm getting in the shower," she said with a wink and a bite of her lip.

I posted the story and then edited the file once more, adding an epilogue. The small, quick changes I made to confirm the file was still magic took and I grinned. Erasing all but one line, I saved a closed the file. If all had gone according to plan I was a shape shifter now, with all the freedom that the magic story had provided, but I would not pass on the traits to Jenna one no matter how much she was exposed to me.

Now to just explain it all to her. Perhaps a demonstration would be best? I joined her in the shower, rubbing against her soapy body. My hands found the curves of her amazing ass. "Hey, bubble butt, how are you feeling?"

She giggled and slid against me as she turned to wrap her arms around my neck. "Feeling much better now, love." She bit my lip, then pressed hers against mine. I returned the kiss, leaning into it until I had her pinned against the tile.

"Oh? Feeling dominant are we?" Her left hand traced a slow line down my neck, over my nipple, and along the underside of my boob. I was tempted to let them grow against her, but wanted to show her in a way that allowed her to tell me no.

"How about you fuck me tonight?" She said it as her fingers slipped against my vulva, tracing the edge of my mons before dipping down to stroke my clit. "Fill me with that big fake dick of yours."

Well, if this was not the opportunity I was looking for, I could not fathom another.

"Actually," I began as I stepped out of the shower. "I have something to show you."

Jenna turned off the shower and followed me, "Is it a new toy?"

I laid down, preparing myself for what was going to be either a new chapter of our relationship or the end of it. "Don't freak out, okay?"

"Why would I freak out?"

"Just...watch, kay?"

She nodded and I closed my eyes to visualize the change. Pressing my hand into my crotch, I had to reign in the urge to just grow insanely big and grin at her. No, the goal was cute girl cock. I felt my clit twitch in response to the mental image. It swelled between my fingers becoming a seven inch shaft that was just nerve endings and endlessly lubricated skin.

"Oh wow! That's quite the trick, love." She was bent over me, her eyes staring into mine as I opened them. She joined me on the bed, her hand toying with my clit-dick as she pushed me down with her body. Being between her fingers was even more intense than I expected and for a third time that night, I found myself short of breath.

She straddled me, not putting it in, but sandwiched between us. She moved slowly, rubbing her body against my new appendage. "This. Feels. Lovely."

Suddenly she stopped and looked down at me. "What else can you do?"

My girl cock twitched, making her gasp in surprise. "Oh, there are so many, many things I can do now."

12