To Carthage Then I Came

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm, Tariq..." Amanda muttered. "What are you doing...?"

"It's okay, Amanda," I responded, soothingly. "You're gorgeous. I love you. Just let it happen." I squeezed her breasts gently, played with her nipples. Miley was making loud, slurping noises on my cock.

"Tariq..." she said again. I leaned over Miley to Amanda and, thrusting against Miley's mouth, kissed my sister on the lips. "I love you, Amanda," I said again. "Let me show you that." I let one hand trail down her large belly to right above her pussy. Amanda had tiny, trimmed but curly pubes, and I slowly nestled my hand into them, kissing her lips now deeply and passionately, until my whole hand gently cupped my sister's sexy cunt. Amanda, breathing hard, closed her eyes.

Miley now reached down to Amanda's pussy. Now both of us were touching my sister. Miley began to finger Amanda, and Amanda groaned softly into my mouth as we kissed. Gathering courage, I slipped a finger into my sister's pussy, too. She opened her eyes in fresh surprise, and we gazed at each other with mixed emotions as I began to finger her harder and adventurously. "Carthage," I explained, as if that were an explanation.

And oddly, the word seemed to have an effect. Suddenly Amanda noticeably relaxed; and she giggled; and she said, "Keep fingering me, Bro. You too, Miley—cousin-slut. Is this how Carthage is?"

"Mmhe!" Miley affirmed, her mouth still filled with my cock. Then she pulled it out with an audible pop and offered it to Amanda. "Tha's right! Tha's how we do it here! C'mon Cousin, have a taste!"

"I don't suck dick," Amanda proclaimed.

But my boldness surprised even me. "Do you fuck it?" I asked. "Or are you strictly girls?"

"That sounds like a challenge," said Amanda. And, without further words, she pushed me back on top of the bed and straddled me. My dick arched against her pussy, pressing flat between its soft plumpy lips. She was the fattest girl that had ever been on top of me, and she was my sister, and I couldn't have been more turned on. She leaned forward slowly, her heavy breasts crushing me, and kissed me again. Our tongues wrapped together, and one of her hands closed gently over my balls. "What do you think, big Brother?" she murmured. "Am I 'strictly girls'?"

"Prove to me you're not."

"Huh! Do you want to be inside me, Bro?"

I brushed her thick, dark hair back behind her ears, looked into her eyes, kissed her again. "More than anything in the world," I answered, truthfully. "I want to have sex with you, Amanda."

"You want your dick in my pussy?"

"Every inch. I want to feel your beautiful cunt around my hard cock. Sis." I kissed her again.

She arched her back and took my dick in her hand, pressing its tip to her hole. "This is incest," she reminded.

"This is Carthage," I returned. "And I want...." I kissed her. "To...." I kissed her. "Screw my voluptuous sister."

"Mgh. Then—then fuck me hard, Tariq."

And Amanda settled her considerable weight on my cock.

My heaven on earth, my bower of bliss—my sister's tight, willing wetness devoured my eager hard dick. Then she began to bounce on top of me, grunting and heaving, grinding her brother's erection. I was fucking my own sister! I was fucking my soft, curvy, voluptuous sister, my childhood playmate, my lifelong friend and love! I was pumping my sister's pussy, hammering Amanda's slit, pounding my sister's tight but fat-lipped cunt. "Ahhh, God, Amanda, ride me!" I groaned. It was hard to do anything other than just take it, since Amanda's sexy plumpness pinned me to the bed, but still I struggled to slam her from below. I wanted to be as deep in my sister's snatch as possible—navel-deep or deeper. At the same time, I played with Amanda's pussy lips, squeezing them between my fingers and around my shaft, and I licked her broad, erect brown nipples.

Miley cheered us from the sidelines. "Fuck that pussy, Cous!" she begged. "Fuck your sister hard! Brothers should fuck sisters. Tha's what brothers are for! Give her what she deserves! Your sister's your whore, Tariq! ...Amanda, ughh, ride his cock! You lucky bitch! Take it deeeeeep! Ahhh, I wanna fuck my brother.... Ughh... uhhhh....." She sat up on her knees, kissing each of us by turns; and, as she talked, she fingered herself with both hands.

Outside the trailer window, the crescent moon was rising. Inside the trailer, two siblings and a cousin were defying every moral standard, breaking every taboo, using each other's bodies for pure sexual gratification and loving each incestuous second. When it became too difficult to breathe with Amanda on top of me, I rolled her to her side, lifted her leg, and fucked her even harder. Her belly heaved up and down like a wave, while her massive, sweaty sister-tits bounced and jiggled in my face. I had to coach myself silently: Don't cum yet, Tariq, don't cum. Make this last. Think of skinny girls. TV models. Ugly bitches. Just don't fill your sister yet.

It worked temporarily. But then Miley straddled Amanda's mouth, and Amanda started licking her pussy. While I fucked my sister, she grunted with pleasure into her cousin's cunt, flicked her tongue against Miley's clit, and soon made Miley moan. This was unfair. I couldn't help but heft Miley's huge tits, as well as Amanda's even larger ones. I could smell their twinned arousal. I could hear their mutual panting, the slap of my balls against my sister's ass, Amanda's slurping between my cousin's thighs. Their legs were so thick; their bellies were so soft.... And of course, Amanda's wet pussy clenched so tightly to my dick.... I stuck a finger into each girl's chubby belly button. The whole world seemed to beg me to flood my sister's womb with cum.

I had only one recourse. I pulled out. I climbed off of my sister and pounced on my cousin, hauling her off Amanda. I flung her fat legs open and drove my dick inside her, grabbing her tits in both hands. Miley shrieked with delight.

"Tariq, what...?" said Amanda, almost sobbing. She sounded utterly betrayed.

But all was purposeful. It only took a few long thrusts before Miley was cumming; and as soon as her orgasm subsided, I withdrew my cock, jumped back on Amanda, and positively raped her hungry hole. "Do... you... need... this... dick, Sis?" I growled in her ear.

"Ahhh, ahh; oh yes; ahhhhh fuck yes Tariq! FUCK your baby SISTER! I'm your little SLUT! Use me, Brother, use my pussy, ahh! Rape.... ahhhhhhhhh....." Amanda squeezed her thick legs around my back, closed her eyes, and came around my cock.

It was a good thing, too—after Amanda's dirty words, I couldn't hold back any longer. I emptied my balls into my sister's vagina, filling up her womb and still spilling more cum down her wide and sexy thighs. Then I pulled out and rested my dick on her belly, releasing even more semen into her navel. It pooled between her breasts and dripped down to the mattress. Exhausted, I fell against her, into my own cum, and Amanda and I lay together, sticky and hugging, panting, kissing. In love.

Miley didn't feel left out. She lay down beside us both and put her arms around us, and soon we were all kissing and happily laughing. "Ya'll owe me a new mattress," giggled Miley.

"Why?" I said. "You'll get your own brother's cum on it soon!"

"Aw, yah think so? I think you're right. I will! Umm, I'll ride Robbie till he bursts!"

"Slut," accused Amanda.

"Whore," Miley replied.

"Family," I cooed; and both my fuckmates squealed.

"You're the biggest slut of all, Tariq" Amanda added then, as Miley somberly nodded. "Is there any girl in our family who you wouldn't hump?"

"I wouldn't fuck a skinny girl," I answered, truthfully. "All bones and no curves! But, Sis, I've wanted to nail you for years. I've wanted to unzip your pants, feel you up, bend you over, thrust my cock into your cunt.... Umm, I'm getting hard again just thinking about it!"

Amanda said, "I never knew. Why didn't you... mention this before?"

"Would I have succeeded?" I asked, rubbing my cock against her hole.

"Hm. N—nooo, I guess not...that feels good, Tariq. ...No, there's something about Carthage...."

At this point, though, Miley snatched my dick from Amanda's pussy and led us all the bath.

Miley's bathtub is not really a bathtub, not in the proper sense of the word; "bath-basin" would be better. A large, corrugated steel vessel, originally some kind of farming trough I suppose, stood hooked to the hot water—essentially a rustic Jacuzzi, ugly but immense. We all fit nicely into it, and we set the doughnuts from dinner next to us on a table. As we filled the tub with water, I rubbed my semen around on Amanda's belly and kissed her, then fingered both her and my cousin. Amanda and Miley caressed my new erection; Miley licked the cum off my balls; they sucked each other's tits. Clearly, we three were all horny again.

But as hot water tricked into the "tub" and the girls settled back, we started a new game. I began to feed the doughnuts to my sister and my cousin, and they ate greedily while we explored each other. Feeding my sister and my cousin, thinking about the doughnuts contributing to their sexy curves, aroused me profoundly, and I began to rub my dick on their bodies while I stuffed their faces with sweets. First I fucked my sister's fat tits, which Miley helped me squeeze together, pressing my cock-head to Amanda's lips on each up-thrust while I fed her a second doughnut, a third, a fourth. Jelly slicked her upper lip, pre-cum wet her lower. They mixed on her tongue. Then Miley stood before Amanda, squeezed a fifth doughnut between her legs against her pussy, and made my sister take it from her mouth. Amanda gobbled it down, then licked the glaze off her cousin's chubby cunt. "Mmm, eat me, eat me Amanda!" Miley begged, needlessly. "Give me a girlgasm!" Amanda's tongue went in deeper, deeper—and Miley came on her face.

Now I made my sister and cousin lie on their backs, while the water was still very shallow. I played with their belly-fat and thigh-fat. I'd squeeze Miley's legs together and slam my cock between them, directly over (and tickling) her pus; I'd fold Amanda's tummy fluff together and glide my penis to her belly button. My cum slicked both girls' breasts, bellies, thighs, cunts. Finally I couldn't take it any more and I slammed into my sister's vagina again, ravaging her plump body until the rising water interfered. At that point I had to pull out, but my cousin slurped me up. Miley did this quickly, unexpectedly, making me cum before I could help it. So she coughed, and sprayed my semen on herself and on Amanda.

And, Reader? I won't lie; I'm not a multiple-orgasm kind of guy. I wish I were. Already that day I'd cum an unusual amount for me, thanks to the family-stimulation. But nevertheless, Miley and Amanda now made me hard again. They pressed their bodies together and rubbed against one another, cum-smeared tits squeezing against cum-smeared tits, fat bellies on fat bellies, pussy to pussy, thigh to thigh. I had to thrust my erection between their bellies, of course, feeling their girl-fat crush it from both sides. I was fucking two bellies at once, two family bellies. Then I moved myself upward, worked to fuck four family tits. For a final time I spurted, splashing even more cum on their nipples. The girls laughed and kissed me—then got themselves off two or three more times. I lay back in the water, my vision blurry, hearing them giggle and moan.

***

That night I slept between Miley and Amanda, waking several times—once to fuck my cousin, two times for my sister. "Again, Tariq?" Amanda muttered as I spread her legs the second time.

"Just lie there and take it, Sis," I growled back. "Take my cock like a good baby sister."

"Mhmmmm," she assented, smiling. "You talk so dirty, Tariq."

"You deserve it, slut," I answered. "Love. Sexy, beautiful, voluptuous Sis. What brother could resist you? You absolutely have to be fucked. Ugghhh... your pussy's so wet on my dick. I love your body. Feel my hard dick in you, Sis? Like that?"

"Tariq!"

"Amanda... mhhh. I'm going to fill you, Sister-slut."

"Mghhhh... it's so forbidden...." We came together, panting. And still joined, we fell asleep.

***

We left Carthage the next day, though not without another round of incest in the tub. I finished inside Miley, taking her from behind, hands wrapped around her swaying belly: Amanda lay beneath her, and my cum collected on her tits. We promised we'd regroup next Thanksgiving.

I was sorry to go, though my sister sat beside me in the car. Would Carthage just be Carthage? What about the wider world? Would Amanda and I be "good" siblings until next Thanksgiving's revels?

As it turned out, no. Not twenty miles from town, while I transferred from one highway to the next via a small dirt road, Amanda made me pull over. Then, with a grin, she unbuttoned my shirt and her own. "Still like me, Tariq?" she asked, stripping off her bra.

"Amanda, I love you. Let's have sex every single day that we're together."

"Now and always?" she persisted, tugging her panties down and crawling out of them, her skirt and socks still on.

"Now and always," I agreed, freeing myself of my clothes. "Even if we marry other people. Honestly, Amanda, now that this is started, I can't possibly stop it. You just turn me own too much. I can't keep my cock out of your body. We're brother and sister, and it'll be our secret."

"Our sex-secret," Amanda whispered. "Our incest-secret." She lifted her skirt and mounted me, forcing my erection into her snatch. Then she kissed and rode me, her tits slapping my face, my hands encircling her ass. We fucked in loving silence, brother and sister, immersed in a private Carthage of lust no smaller than the world.

12