To Claim the City Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake worked hr up to another orgasm before his cock was back to full length and thickness again. Rachel, moved and got onto her hands and knees and bent down and Jake was quick to come over and start to fuck her again. Noticing she had some come on her muzzle still, as he fucked her, he reached over and used a claws to scrape it up and let her lick it into her mouth. She smiled a toothy smile at him and grounded her claws into the blanket, causing little tears in it. Driving his full ten inches into her, Jake howled along with his love and they fucked away for a while.

Rachel turned her head to look at him and with unneeded words between them, Jake pulled out of her, reaimed and drove into her ass. Rachel let out a howled moan and bucked back against his thrusts, she didn't always like anal, but this was feeling so great it might just change her mind on it. His thrusts made noises from her ass that sent his mind reeling to hear more of that sweet fucking music, while Rachel bucked her hips back at him in return, trying to drive him further into her. Both of their tails were wagging at a pace and both of their tongues were lolled out as they panted for air and to help cool themselves.

It took a while of constant thrusting but Jake came deep in Rachel's ass, heretofore untouched by the feel of it to him, but he had never done anal anyway. Rachel came at the same time with a rush of liquid from between her legs, and soon the two wolves collapsed beside each other, panting heavily and smiling. Rachel rolled he furry body on top of him and played with his ears, a rest was in order for a bit it seemed, let them catch their breath before going again. They had all night after all, and it would take another month before they could do this again, so they would make the best of it.

Chapter 9

After another round of good hard fucking, they lay together again, almost ready for another tumble, the night had only about two hours lefts in its life for the night, enough for another. Rachel leaned up and straddled Jake and was about to push him into her when something caught their eyes from the trees.

Two wolves,real animal wolves padded out of the trees and looked at the two lycanthropes in curiosity. Jake and Rachel looked at each other and Rachel crawled off of Jake and sat on her rump watching the two wolves as they watched the lovers.

The two wolves, who had been watching for a while now, came closer, a female and male, the female went to Jake, the male to Rachel. Jake watched in rapt attention as the female licked at his hard member and he couldn't help a small rumble of pleasure through his throat. Whether out of lust, or what, the female continued to lick at Jake's hard cock.

Rachel set her head to one side and then jumped a bit when the male started to lick at her went pussy uncaring of the come that was leaking out from Jake's last orgasm. Rachel gave a soft moan and looked to Jake, both of them more then happy with this.

The female stopped licking and turned her back to Jake and raised her tail, apparently offering herself to him. Jake blinked his golden eyes and got back to his knees again and licked at her offered sex for a while, tasting her. Jake rubbed his cock once he bent over the female and slipped slowly into her, as he watched Rachel get on her own hands and knees for the male, who thought for a second before mounting Rachel and started to rut with her as Jake was with the female.

The female wolf gave moaning sounds as Jake fucked her, while Rachel did the same with the male fucking her. Jake felt the female come against him and soon after he came into her making her moan further. Jake looked to watch Rachel and the male and she felt him about to come when she pulled forward, turned and sucked at him while he came into her waiting mouth. She swallowed him all up and that left him panting.

All four of them now satisfied, they all cuddled together in one pile of fur as the night came to an end.

Jake opened his eyes as the sun beat down on him, while Rachel rested in his arms laying on top of him comfortably. He kissed her nose and her eyes cracked open and a large smile came to her face that matched his. "Fuck, that was fun!" She said delightedly, kissing him back.

He went to stroke her hair and found that there was some black fur in his hand, he smiled. "A souvenir? What were the odds of those two there at the time. Does that happen often?"

"Not that I know of, I haven't heard of their kind coming out to see us, especially to get sex out of it." A rustling in the trees and they both looked over to see the two wolves bounding away, Rachel smiled. "Don't get jealous, but he tasted good to me, you taste best to me, don't worry. Just, different I guess. How did she taste?" She asked with a wicked little grin.

"Good, like you said, different but not in a bad way. Hope they are around here often."

Rachel nodded her agreement. "Oh, fuck I hope you are right, that'd be great!" She sighed and ran a finger along his chin. "My pussy his sore, and I bet your cock is to, we don't need to be anywhere today, we can stay and rest for a while longer." She cuddled back to his chest again and he kissed her, putting an arm around her.

He licked his lips, the tastes of the night's fun all still there, each different in his mind, he looked at the black fur of the female in his hand for a moment before setting it aside for now. What a night that had been, and they'd have a story to get Nelson and Lea going as well next time they were together.

"Love?"

"Yes, Jake?"

"These pups that you wanted..." He started but was unsure how to continue.

Rachel smiled to him. "They are a long way off yet, I think, I want some in the future, but it's too early yet for me. Why?"

"Just wondering." He stroked her smooth hair. "Why don't we head home? If you're that sore, I'll carry to you to the car and come back for the rest of the stuff. We can sleep off the rest in a comfortable bed."

"I want to stay here, it's more natural for us anyway and more relaxing, the fresh air, you close to me, I don't need anything more. Jake, you haven't been this way as long as I have , you're mind will turn more animal, as I said before, clothes will feel odd and you'll want to be outside more. Now, no more talk for now, just rest." She closed her eyes again and Jake did as well.

"We need to come out here more often, I think sex in the forest would be fun." He whispered once and she nodded against his bare chest.

12