To Comfort Mother

Story Info
Son comforts mother in time of stess.
2.7k words
3.98
262.1k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The buzzer went off on my desk. I was busy and really did not want to be disturbed. I pushed the button and said “Not now. I am busy.”

“Tony, your mother is here and she is very up set. You better come down.” There was a click. It was my loading dock foreman Truman Bunker. Truman is a short fat powerful man and he has been with me for seven years. He is dark skinned but that is the only thing about him that is black. His voice is clear, sharp and very distinctive. He does not sound like the typical black man. His wife is a cute little white girl ten years his junior. She can fill out a pair of jeans so you want to look twice. So I have to give Truman his dues for being the man he is. So when he said my mother was upset I took him at his word and dashed down the stairs to the floor below.

Mother was seated at the bottom of the stairs holding her hands to her chest. Mom is a petty stable lady and does not get upset easily so I knew what ever the problem was it had to be bad. Helping her to her feet we came back up stairs arm in arm.

Once she was seated in my office I knelt down by her side took her hands in mine and asked “What has you so upset?”

“Darling Mr. Dickerson dropped dead this morning at his bank.” She said crying, sobbing, shaking and holding my hand. Mr. Dickerson has been dating Mom for nearly a year. She never said he wanted to marry her but I was sure they had talked about it. I knew they were having sex at a regular pace. I had been feeling pretty good about them getting together. So this was a shock to me as well.

I moved Mom to the large leather sofa and let her lay back and rest. I fixed her a whisky and soda. She took a long swallow and seemed to relax a little. I fixed one for my self and sat on the floor beside her. She started to tell me about how she will miss him and how they had planed to be together for a long time. “At our age there are no guaranties.” She said.

“Mom there are none at any age.” I told her and went on to say “That is why we must do as we want when we want to do it. Tomorrow may never come.” I was just making small talk trying to get her mind off Mr. D.
She rolled on her side to face me. I handed her a tissue. She wiped her eyes as I fixed her a second drink. “I guess we do only go through life once so we may as well make the best of it. But he was such a planer and he was one to make sure everything was right before he moved on an idea.” She said. Then as an after thought she said “Not like your Dad. He did so many things on the spur of the moment. Then it was up to me to make sure what ever it was got done. God he used to piss me off! But he was a good man and no one before or since has had the same wild effect on me the way he did.” I smiled thinking she was talking about sex. Mom never talked about sex.

With out thinking I said “Well you must have enjoyed Mr. D. you guys were always getting it on.”

She sat up on one elbow looking at me for answer. So I said “How do I know?” I could see it in her eyes she wanted to know how I knew about her and Mr. D. I could not help my self I was smiling from ear to ear. “How do I know?” I repeated my question. “Well last summer I stopped by one afternoon and came on in as always. If I had any idea you guys were having sex I would have knocked or not stopped by at all. But I did and when I came up stairs I heard you. I knew right away that what I was hearing were sounds of a highly excited sexual couple.”

“I know it wrong of me to listen but some how the thought of you naked having sex kind of drove me wild. So I peeked in on you. You were sitting on Mr. D. Your back was to the door and I thought you were the sexiest woman I had ever seen. Your back was straight, your hips were spread across his legs and I could see your butt shaking as you rocked on him. At that point I took my cock out and started to jerk off as I watched you.

Then you bent forward to rub your tits on his chest and I saw you fucking ass hole. Mom you have a beautiful ass hole and thought Mr. D. has been fucking my mother’s ass hole. About then my cock got so hard it started to hurt. I wanted to run in there and ram my fucking cock up your sweet asshole and fuck till I filled your ass with cum.”

Mother slapped me so hard my eyes crossed and I stopped talking. “Stop it, stop it you dirty mouthed little bastard. Now stop the filthy talk.” Mom screamed at me.

I was surprised “What” I asked.

Mom looked at me and she knew I was in some kind of trance. It was not her son talking it was a man overwhelmed with sexual excitement and my speech was uncontrollable.
“Oh, my darling I am so sorry. Please forgive me. You’re just not yourself today. But then neither am I.” Mom was now holding my head between her hands lovingly.

“Mom; what ever I said I am sorry too. I remember seeing you with Mr. D. and I lost my head. You’re so beautiful and I was so aroused that day. Some thing came over me and I lost it. I am sorry.” I told her as I started to cry.

“Now, now son I understand seeing your mother with a man must have given you quite a shock. But still what you said, do you think your mother is still beautiful? Do you think Mommy is sexy? What; What; you said about my, my you know my backside did you really mean that? Mom was now stammering and smiling licking her wet lips. I think she was getting turned on.

I had no way of expressing how excited I was then and there. So I stood and opened my pants. My cock sprang to full erection with the purple head dripping that creamy white pre-cum.

“Oh I see you really are excited so you want to make love to Mommy? You want to love your Mommy don’t you?” she said in a strange voice.

Before I could answer Mom took my cock in her mouth. “Oh, God mom, God all mighty suck it make me cum Mom. You wonderful cocksucker. Mom, Oh God Mom sucks itttt Shit I am cummming. Ohhhh fuck!!”

My legs were trembling but I managed to keep on my feet till Mom let my cock slip from her mouth. I was in shock. I stood looking down at my loving mother her mouth and chain wet with my sperm.

“Come Darling, let Mommy get you hard again so you can fuck Mommy’s ass hole. That is what you want isn’t it. My Darling son wants to put his big hard cock in Mommy’s asshole. You want to fill Mommy’s ass with more sperm. I want you to too. Fill my ass with your big cock. Do dirty things to Mommy, Mommy is your whore. Mommy is a fucking dirty whore. Fuck my ass Son” Mom was now raving mad and out of her mind. It was partly grief partly a deep desire to have sex with her son incest can be so much fun. Hell Sex can be fun.

I woke with a jerk. Sitting upright I looked around the room. I was in a strange room I did not recognize. It was dark and my mouth was dry as desert sand. Were the fuck was I? I shook my head and memories started to return. I was in my mother’s bed.
I had not lived under my mother’s roof for many years. But here I was naked coming out of a dream, or maybe not. Bits and pieces started to filter back into place.

I had brought my mother home after we had sex in my office. We had made love again. I remember going down stairs and fixing another drink. I must have had five or six drinks. I remember she was also drunk out of her mind. We had taken a taxi because I did not want to drive from the office.

God I had never had a blacked out like this before. Black; holy shirt. Truman drove us. Now I remember it was not a taxi at all Truman my foreman had driven us home. Yes and then he helped carry mother up here. Oh, my god Truman had seen us fuck at the office and he had joined in with us here. I must have passed out just after I fucked mother the second time. I had her on all fours and I was doing her doggie style and Truman was getting a fucking blow job. I remember his cock was so thick mother’s mouth was almost not big enough to get around the head. But where were they now?

I rose my legs a bit unsteady but workable. I made it to hall when I heard voices. I looked in the gust room and there they were on the bed. Mother was sitting up in bed next to Truman’s dark torso. Her white arms and legs made quite a contrast of black and white. Her gray hair was wild, her lip color was smeared but her steely gray eyes were bright and she had a broad smile on her face. I stood there unnoticed by them.

“Mrs. Corey I am real sorry to hear about Mr. D. he seemed like a real nice man.” Truman was saying.

“Yes I will miss him, Truman but with the help of you and my son I will get over it.” She said. At the same time she reached for Truman’s rising cock. “Truman“she said. “You have a lovely thick cock. How does that tiny wife of yours get that thing into her?’ Mother was gripping his black cock and her tiny white fingers could not fit around it.

“Well she does just fine. She sucks me off before we fuck and we use lots of jelly. She likes to ride on top so I can see her fine white tits bounce. Kind of like you did before.” Truman was leaning back with his fingers lock behind his head. He was smiling as mother jerked his cock up and down.

“Did I do a good job of sucking you off Truman? I know an old lady like me is not as good at sucking your cock as that pretty little wife of yours. It was very exciting tasting a black mans cum.
It was sweet and so thick and creamy. Mr. D. said from the very first time I was the best cocksucker he had ever known.” Mother seemed proud of her cock sucking abilities.

“You did real good Mrs. Corey. I know Tony was surprised when you cried out that you wanted me to fuck you after you sucked me off.” Laughing Truman said “You really are a petty good old broad. You got a fine tight pussy and maybe I can try your tight ass next time. Tony sure liked fucking you in the ass. I think ass fucking is something special. My wife likes to watch me fuck her ass in the mirror she reaches back between her legs and rubs her fingers around her ass hole with my cock in it.” Truman was getting turn on again and when he doe she starts talking dirty just like Mom and I do.

Mother had her head down on his rotund belly now. She was intent on jerking him off. When I stepped into the room and asked “Truman did you clock out or am I paying you to let my mother jerk you off?”

Both looked up as I came across the room. Truman laughed and said “Well, Mr. Boss I guess you’s is paying me to fuck yoo Mama since I did not clock out. But I’ll through the blow job in free. She were damn good for a white girl.” He was giving me that black jive and we both laughed.

Mother moved down and took his cock head in her mouth as he came. His muscles jerked filling her mouth with creamy nectar. Mother really as an excellent cocksucker and I complimented her on her talent.

Truman was long gone and I had ordered in from the China Restaurant. Those little boxes were all over the table as we sat talking. “Mom things got a little out of hand today. I know you are grieving over Mr. D's death. So if this was a one time incestuous thing I will understand. We don’t have to have a repeat of today’s event if you don’t want to.” I told her.

Mom looked at me with out saying any thing for a long time. “Tony I think you wanted this to happen and I also think I did too or it would not have occurred. We let ourselves go, we found love and speaking for myself I am thrilled to death that you find your mother desirable enough to make love to.” She said in a rather somber voice. I knew this was not going to be a one time, one night stand.

We were still both naked and I took a good look at my lovely mother. Sure age had taken some youthful glamour from her. But she was still a beautiful lady.
Her breasts still held some roundness and shape. The nipples were sensitive to the touch. She still reacted to every sensual act. Her clitoris grew hard when my tongue danced over it. He climaxes were forceful and she held nothing back emotionally when she came. I do believe I loved my mother as a lover more than any other women I had eve been with.

Later she sat in my lap and I held her naked body as we let the darkness surround us. I sat in a large over stuffed chair in the living room where we could look out on to the street. The house was dark but we were as bright as a new star. Few words passed between us as I slowly started to caress her breasts. Mother laid her head back on my neck and we folded and molded into one shape. The street lights came on and a few cars moved on the street. The light shone in just enough for us to see the sweat forming on our skin. Mother kissed me on the neck and wiggled her hips when she felt the pressure push up from my lap.

“Darling I feel it but I just can not do any thing about it I am too pooped to pop again.” She said in a very sleepy voice.

I left her there naked on her bed asleep and walked down to the corner gas station before I called a taxi.

Once home I showered and lay on my bed thinking over the events of the day. I took my cock in hand and fell asleep before I could reach a solution to what was going to happen tomorrow and the next day after that. But one thing was for sure it was going to get very interesting around here when my wife returned from visiting her mother.