To Commute Ch. 01

Story Info
Buffy gets together with Angel.
4.1k words
4.33
22k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary and Timeline: This is happy fantasy-land. Welcome. Buffy is still in Sunnydale doing her Slayer thing. Her mom is not dead or sick. There is no Dawn. Angel is still in L.A with Cordelia, Wesley and Gunn. No Fred…sorry. There is no stupid clause in the curse. If there were, this wouldn’t be happy-land. Buffy and Angel get together whenever their schedules allow. Oz and Willow are still together, and Xander is with Anya. All is well and as it should be.

Rating: NC-17 – is there anything else worth writing about?

Content: Happy Buffy and Angel sex. Some masturbation and Oral. Toys and games are coming a little later in the series….patience.

Disclaimer: Sadly, none of them are mine *sniff* They are all the property of the mean man Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, Wb, Upn and anyone else with whom he conspires to keep Buffy and Angel apart with. No infringement is intended.

E-Mail: Please use the link below.

Feedback: Absolutely. But please…be gentle. It isn’t Beta’d. If you’d like to volunteer your service – by all means.


To Commute: The Series: Part 1

“Everyone Knows Their Job”


She loved the feel of him next to her. The silent possession over her ass he held her close to his body. Bu that feeling was gone. He was gone. Back to L.A. to help the helpless. It was his job, just as slaying was hers. Their duty. These weekends were too short. Never long enough to completely satisfy everything they felt for one another inside. Of course, an eternity could not satisfy these lovers. They longed for, and often spoke of the days when commuting would be a long-lost word. Something of the past. Until then….

He always left her a note and a rose on the pillow where he had slept beside her, so that when she woke, she would always know that it hadn’t all been a dream. The note was always the same. One little word. One word that if she did not hear, would tear her apart.

One word….Always.

Buffy sat up and smiled at the note and smelled the three beautiful roses. Usually he left only one. Often yellow when he had to leave her for days. It was her reminder that she was his sunshine through the dark night. A soft pink, if he was only gone a day or so, to reminder her of his love for her. Or sometimes, usually if he was only gone for a few hours, a blood red rose, to let her know that he was about to break his zipper with his desire for her. Also to make sure she was ready to be thoroughly ravished upon his return. Sometimes it was all three. Like today.

Stretching, she stood to gather her clothes that were strewn across the floor. Getting dressed slowly, so as to not disrupt the afterthoughts that still lingered in her mind of earlier hours of lovemaking. Taking a deep breath, she left the mansion to resume her life as the slayer.


********


“So, you were with Angel all weekend? Again? Willow sighed as she walked alongside her best friend to Giles apartment.

“Yup,” was all Buffy used in response.

“So,” Willow said inching closer to her, “how many times did you come?”

Buffy giggled to herself, “I don’t think I ever stopped. The weekend was just one long orgasm,” Buffy hadn’t realized that while she and Willow were talking, they had actually passed the threshold of Giles apartment, thus allowing all inhabitants inside to hear their conversation. She saw Giles and Xander staring at her, “Oh…ah…sorry,” she fumbled, “Willow and I were just talking about – “

Xander cut her off, “That you’re glad Angel kept the mansion so you wouldn’t keep your mom up all night?”

“Xander,” Willow said in a quite plea for him to shut up.

“What? I’m just saying, that ever since they found out their was no curse anymore, we’ve barely seen the Buffster. It’s all about sex now. Sex. Sex. Sex.”

“Alright Xander. That’s enough, “Giles started as his annoyance grew whenever Xander made a quip about Buffy and angel. “Angel’s soul is intact, and he and Buffy are free to have as much…ah..,” the British man took off his glasses and began to clean the lens profusely.

“Its okay, Giles,” Buffy said smiling, “you can say sex. I promise it won’t hurt.”

“Yes, well, as long as it doesn’t interfere with her duty,” he looked at Buffy, “then she is a grown woman and can do as she pleases.” Giles cleared his throat and replaced his glasses back on his nose, more than anxious to get on with other news.


********

“So, Giles actually said you could spend the weekend in L.A with Angel?” Willow smiled.

“Yup,” Buffy beamed with happiness, “ I’m going down there and I’m going to rock his world,” Buffy turned to her friend, “Okay, that didn’t sound dorky at all,” Willow smiled as Buffy began to think about the days ahead. The thought of Angel penetrating her tight entrance again; suckling and nibbling her nipples with such
passion….

“Wow,” Willow said, bringing Buffy back from fantasy-land, “Oz and I have great sex, but never all weekend long…”

Buffy leaned into Willow, “It’s called Slayer and Vampire stamina. Truly a beautiful thing,” Buffy smiled as she checked her watch, “Oops. Gotta go.”

“Where?”

“Candy shop,” Buffy said as she jumped off the park bench and left a confused Willow behind.

“Candy shop. Right….huh?”


********

Meanwhile, back in L.A…

“So, you’re seeing her again?” Cordelia quipped, “you know, I thought we had a business here. These visions aren’t for my benefit, you know.”

“Did you have a vision, Cordy?” Angel asked calmly.

“No. Not recently. But I might. And if I do, who’s gonna help? British boy over there,” she said gesturing to Wesley who sat on the couch with his nose in a book.

“Cordelia, I would prefer you leave me out of this conversation.”

“Yeah,” Gunn said entering the hotel, “what am I saying ‘yeah’ to? What’s going on?”

“Angel is leaving again to see Buffy for an all-out love-fest…again,” Cordelia said as she rummaged through the latest Hollywood gossip magazine.

“Angel man,” Gunn started as he strode up toward Angel with a envious smile, “I gotta say, I’m impressed. How do you do it?”

A huge smile crossed Angel’s face as he thought of Buffy, then his lips formed into a grin as he looked at Gunn, “Vampire stamina. Anyway,” Angel started to cross over to Wesley, “she’s coming here.”

Wesley looked up from his book, “What? I thought you were driving down?”

“I am. I’m picking her up and bringing her here. She said she was going to drive down, and well…” Angel turned to Cordelia, “you’ve seen her drive, Cordy,” Cordelia chuckled and nodded slightly as her eyes remained focused on the magazine. Angel turned to Gunn, “she’ll kill herself in a car before any demon gets her,” Gunn laughed, as he started pulling down weapons off the wall. Angel glanced at the clock, “Oh, gotta go.”

Wesley stood up concerned, “Where are you off to?”

“Ah…just a store,” Angel said flustered, “wanted to get some toys for this weekend…I mean…weapon toys….toy weapons…for sparring…. with Buffy…yeah, that’s it.” But before anyone could pry anymore out of cryptic guy, he was gone.


********


Angel left L.A at dusk. He wanted to see his beloved as soon as possible. As he slept during the day, he dreamt. Dreamt of her. Their first kiss at the start of their lovemaking. The way she always reached into his pants and struggled to make it through all the layers of clothing he wore just to make it to her final destination. She was giddy. Always like a small child on Christmas morning. And when she finally did reach her goal, she knew instinctively what to do. Slowly stroking him at first, then gradually picking up speed. She knew he loved it hard. So, as her warm mouth slid up and down his nine inch cock, and her tongue swirled around its purple head, she squeezed and tugged on his balls. Occasionally slipping his penis out of her mouth to take his balls in. She’d hum as he was inside her, which made him quiver with a longing to release. He’d grip her head and tangle his hands in her hair, helping her bob up and down on him again.

Angel shook his head sharply, bringing himself back to the present task of driving. She had said she would have a surprise for him. Well, he had a few in store for her as well. Unfortunately, all that reminiscing had sprouted a problem. He was usually able to relieve himself before seeing her, but was far too anxious tonight. He had left with a bulge already imminent in his pants. He had no choice. He was going to have to pull over. He did it for one reason; he never wanted their first time back together again, to end so quickly. It always seemed to end too quickly anyhow.

He pulled into an empty truck spot lot. The gas bar was dimly lit, and traffic was far enough away for him to do what was needed. He left the top down as he began to rub himself through his black slacks. He unzipped his them and decided it took too much time to pull them down. He pulled his rock-hard shaft out from beneath his black boxer-briefs. They were Buffy’s favorite. Showed everything off nicely, she had said. He used his right hand to grip his penis and left fondle the sack beneath it. He opted for a quick release, so as to not delay the relief he would feel while inside his mate. He stroked hard and slow at first, picking up the pace as images of Buffy surrounded him. She had said she got wet at the idea of him getting himself off. Now, he was imagining Buffy doing the same.

“Ah….Oh God…Buffy….you’re so hot…” he pumped harder as he shut his eyes tighter, “Oh, God…Buffy harder…so tight….,” he pumped profusely as he gripped his balls harder, “I’m coming…yes baby…Ah….,” just then, the cell phone went off. That God-damn thing. Why the hell did Cordelia get him that damn thing? He knew he should answer it. Just in case. But he was so close. He switched hands and continued to stroke hard as pre-cum started oozing out the tip of his large shaft. With his right hand he grabbed the phone the phone and hit (Talk) “What, damnit?” he yelled into the phone.

“Angel?” Oh God, it was her. It was Buffy. With the sound of her voice with just one word…his name on her beautiful lips, he came hard screaming her name, dropping the phone in the process, “Buffeeee,” he pumped hard, gushing white liquid all over his hand. His head fell back against the head cushion as he struggled to get control of himself.

He realized it was her on the other end of the line and grabbed the phone, “Buffy? Are you still there?” he asked urgently.

“Yup. Wetter than ever. You know, I thought that wasmy job. I mean, aren’t I supposed to be doing that?”

“You are. You will. I just needed –“

“I know. I do the same thing. Well,” she laughed into the phone, “not exactly the same thing. Of course, I never answer the phone when I do it either. But Angel, you’ve created a problem. I need you. Now.”

“Sorry. I promise to fix the problem when I get there. I’m about forty minutes away.”

“Okay. Pick me up at the mansion.”

“Why?”

“Angel, where do you think I get myself off? I can be loud here,” and with those words, his penis began to stand at attention again. He hit the road quickly. Opting for the warmth of her skin, rather than the coolness of his hand.


********


He drove up the driveway on Crawford Street and ran inside. He was almost two-hundred and fifty, and he was acting like a horny sixteen year-old. Or, rather, like Xander. He saw Buffy sitting near the fireplace in her beautiful pink sundress. “You could have lit a fire, you know,” he said as she stared back at him.

He looked gorgeous, she thought. A beautiful cream-colored sweater covered his magnificent chest and arms. He had taken her advice and lightened up a little. His body looked – in a word – stunning. Al though, still not quite as good as when he was naked. “Angel, you have something on your pants,” suddenly distracted from her face, he looked down at himself. Failing to pull down his pants while masturbating had resulted in him spilling a bit of himself on his pants. Suddenly wishing he had a handkerchief on him the way they always did in the 1700s, he went to wipe the stain away. Buffy stood abruptly, “No. Don’t,” she said walking over to him with a smile on her face. She knelt down and raised her eyes to his, “It’s good for you that I’m a clean freak,” it was a complete lie, and they both knew that but barely even cared. She stuck out her little pink tongue and softly glided it up the outside of his pants. Cleaning the cum stain. She continued to lick his pants. The bulge making it increasingly difficult to do a clean sweep. She peered up and ralized his eyes had rolled back in his head. Softly purring at her ministrations. “Hmm,” she said taking a look in front of her, “maybe I need to start from scratch,” Angel returned his attention to her.

“I thought we were going to L.A?”

“Is that a complaint?”

“No. In fact, don’t stop.”

Buffy smiled, she could always get him. Continuing on her journey of his body, she unzipped his pants and pulled the botton out of its comfortable hold. Pulling his pants and underwear down his legs, that still felt wet from his earlier escapades, his hard cock sprang free and full of life. She stood back, admiring the view.

“DO you like what you see?” Angel asked with an evil grin that stretched across his face.

“I love what I see. Is it just for me?”

“Only you.”

“Good,” she said right before gliding her tongue along the shaft. He let out a large moan as he entered her mouth. He wasn’t in the mood for too much foreplay. He felt he had already done that in his car. He wanted to fuck her and fuck her NOW. Even if, for now, that meant her mouth. He held her head and plunged inside her. He could feel the back of her throat as she deep-throated him.

He grunted and groaned as he pushed in and out of her mouth. Making slurping sounds, she retracted her mouth from him and replaced her mouth with her hand. Buffy bent forward and took his balls in her mouth.

“Oh, God baby….just suck me…I need to cum in your mouth…” Angel needed release. She drove him nuts…literally. She hummed with his balls in her mouth then withdrew once more. She greedily looked at Angel’s glistening cock and plunged it back down her throat. “Oh, fuck….yes baby….fuck it…ah….Buffy…” he pushed harder, tangling his hands in her hair.

She could feel his balls tighten in her hand as she reached up and gripped tightly on his hips with both hands, allowing him to take control of the speed he needed for release. He pumped hard, “Buffy…your hand….I need your hand…” she took her right hand off his hip and used it to pump his shaft. She could taste the pre-cum at the back of her throat as his cock filled with blood. “Oh, baby…yes harder…I’m coming Buffy…fuck it…oh….God….Buffeeee,” he exploded into her mouth but refused to stop pumping as he shot his cold seed down her throat, “yes…so hot….you’re so hot Buffy…” she swallowed him for all she was worth. His eyes still remained shut as he slowed his pace back down again. Buffy loved the feel of knowing a part of him was inside her. She brought her hand down between her thighs. She had decided to forgo wearing panties under her sundress. There just wasn’t a point. She was soaked. Dripping down to the core.

After coming down, Angel realized they were still wearing far too many clothes. He pulled her up. Taking her away from the ministrations she was performing on herself. “That’s my job,” he growled as he licked her fingers clean. Buffy smiled as she pulled his sweater over his head, dropping it to the floor. Her fingers lingered on his beautiful hard chest that had just been revealed. He stepped out of his clothes that had been pooled around his ankles, and pulled Buffy into a warm embrace for the first time that night. Tongues twisted and tangled in a beautiful dance together. Pushing his tongue into her mouth, Angel pulled Buffy up as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He walked them over to the fireplace, where she had set down a blanket. He leaned down and placed her on the blanket. He stood once more and stared down at her form. “God, you’re beautiful,” she turned away blushing. He lowered himself onto the blanket. Hovering over her, he reached out and stroked her face, “Shh. Don’t turn away. You are beautiful.” This time she smiled. He gently placed a kiss on her forehead and made his way down to her lips, kissing hard and soulful. Expressing all his passion for this one girl in a kiss. He trailed kisses down to her neck and sucked profusely, sure it would leave a hickey in its place. His hand trailed down her thighs and drew her dress up and over her head. He flung the slinky dree to the side, gathering next to his discarded clothes. He couldn’t believe it. She wore no bra or panties. God how he loved this woman.

Angel saw her give a slight shiver and leaned over to the fireplace. He gathered the matched that sat on the cold marble and lit one, throwing it into the massive fireplace. A fire slowly began burning and it picked up momentum with every piece of wood that was in its wake.

Buffy’s breathing deepened as she could feel his hard-again cock against her wetness. “Please Angel,” she said in a soft voice. Angel wanted to plunge into her already, but his focus was on pleasing her right now. After all, he had already reached a couple of orgasms tonight and she had yet to experience one. At least with him. His tongue traced down her collarbone and rested on her breasts. Gently licking and nibbling each of them. Taking one plump nipple into his mouth, Buffy lifted off the ground seeking more pleasure. Angel softly bit down on the hardened nipple, then licked the area better again. Doing the same to its twin. She tangled her tiny hands in his dark hair, keep in him in place. As if he wanted to be anywhere else. “Oh, Angel…that feels so good…” she tried to grind up against him, longing to feel him inside her. HE let a hand roam down to her nest of curls, ignoring the little nub that stood out to be noticed. He inserted a finger into her heat as she ground into him. “…oh…so good Angel…that feels so good…” He gently pushed his finger in and out of her, feeling her wetness coat his finger an dripping down his hand. “Angel?” she called innocently.

“Yes baby,” he said as he continued to suckle her breasts.

“Please….I need your tongue….want to feel tongue.”

Angel took his mouth away from her breast and gazed his beautiful chocolate eyes into her glorious hazel ones. “Where do you want my tongue, sweetheart?” He nuzzled her, then looked at her again, “What do you want me to do?”

He continued penetrating her with his finger, as she spoke in a pleading voice, “Uh…eat me….please,” she asked, “please…” she repeated. It was one of her favorite things. He had such a gift for going down on her. She would often have to push him away after the tenth shattering orgasm he would give her, just by using his tongue. It would just become too painful.

“O.K, baby,: he whispered as he traced his tongue down her abdomen, stopping to kiss and nibble along the way. He made his way down to the place she longed for him the most. Her sopping wet core was waiting for him. Angel inhaled her scent, “Fuck baby, you smell good enough to eat,” he lifted her legs so that they rested on his shoulders. He retracted his finger from her and dipped his head down, giving one long lick from her anus, right up to her clit.

Buffy came off the floor, “OH GOD!” she screamed, arching up, losing his face between her thighs. His hands went beneath her bottom. Holding her up, he took one hand away and placed a finger back inside. “Oh, yes…Angel…I need…” with that he plunged in a second finger, then a third. As his fingers continued on her tight entrance, his tongue made its way to her hard nub. First licking it, then sucking it into his mouth. “I’m coming Angel…oh fuck….” He bit lightly on her clit and Buffy screamed in ecstasy, coating his face with her juices, which only made him lap it up faster. As the world exploded around her, Angel withdrew his fingers and softly licked her clit better as he held her until her breathing started to slow. He quickly got up, and knowing she was still riding the last waves of her orgasm, sheathed himself into her wet heat, “Oh, fuck,” she screamed.

12