To Cum on an Angel

Story Info
2 Korean Men Write 1 AM/WF Story... Cowriter: KangLovesSonja
5.3k words
4.56
16.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

written by
AMWFLoveFetish2 & KangLovesSonja

Hwang felt the eyes on him again. The Korean man in the fitted suit suddenly spun his head in the direction of the penetrating gaze and caught her green eyes staring at his face. She was caught red-handed and now red-faced as Hwang's almond-shaped eyes held her emerald colored eyes in a slightly accusatory gaze. Melissa looked away, but the brief second the Asian locked eyes with her felt longer than it should have felt.

It was now Hwang staring down on her from across the room.

The Korean pursed his lips silently contemplating something. After several reflective beats in deep thought, he got up and walked across the room toward the green-eyed brunette in the pink sweater who he had caught staring at him many times on many different days. Straightening his suit as he closed the distance, he figured he didn't have anything to lose by being so direct. Yes, he decided, direct was the approach he would take with her.

"Is this seat taken?" Hwang asked her when he got to the small table for two the brunette was seated at.

The brunette looked up at Hwang with those green eyes now looking up at the Korean man in the suit up close and directly in front of her, towering respectfully yet imposingly over her.

She let him have the seat, and Hwang took his "in" and sat down across from her, right in front of her. Unbuttoned his suit jacket as he tapped his fingers on the tabletop and asked:

"I just sort of wanted to double check something, but: Were you staring at me just now?"

"Uh... No," said the brunette. Rather matter of factly.

"So you weren't looking directly at me today— or any other day in here? Is that right?"

The brunette blushed but answered, "I really wasn't looking at you."

Hwang nodded, smiled, and said, "Well, then, I guess I must need glasses. Are you wearing contacts, or is that your natural eye color?"

"I'm wearing contacts," she said. "But my eyes really are green."

"They look really alluring," Hwang told her genuinely admiring. "My name is Sun Hwang." It still felt weird and unnatural for him to reverse the cultural order of his name, Hwang Sun-Jo to acquiesce to the Western custom of first name before family name, and his first name was really Sun-Jo, but the Americans couldn't be bothered to remember an extra syllable, so he had to get used to simply being called "Sun" and putting up with their unoriginal solar-based puns on his name.

"I'm Melissa. Nice to meet you," said the brunette. She then added, "But really— I swear I wasn't staring at you all those times."

Hwang smiled again and nodded. He looked down and off to the side. Nodded again, then looked up to catch her green eyes examining his Oriental features. He made sure she saw his smile and hoped it was infectious enough so he could see hers.

"So what department do you work in, Melissa?" he asked her as he looked into her face and her green-glowing eyes. "By the way, your sweater is really very eye-catching."

He saw her blush slightly again, her White skin so fair it instantly crimsoned. She looked pure. He wondered how hot her body would look when flushed from a hard fucking and pounding and the thought of having sweaty sex-drenched passionate fucking with her tight White body made the Korean's dick bulge and strain so hard as he looked at her.

"The pink really brings out your green eyes," the Korean told the brunette as he watched her lick her lips, those pink, pink lips. His thoughts segued into fantasizing of her other set of pink lips, her peachy wet pussy, and his mouth watered and he licked his lips and swallowed. His cock bulged so hard against the tight fabric of his fitted suit pants. Thank god the tabletop shielded his full-mast hard-on from her view. He wished he could tear the White woman's clothes off and fuck her tight wet cunt so pink until he fucked her red hot and sweaty and nasty on this goddamn table. Bend her over, take her ass from behind, fuck her on top, even on the fucking filthy floor, just fuck her White body right now. Forego the talking and introductions.

But Hwang kept talking to her, kept chatting with her, all his thoughts were locked in fantasies of seizing her sweet pussy.

His hard-on was bulging so painfully swelling Hwang couldn't take it anymore. He had to go even more direct as fuck.

"How much time do you have left on your lunch break?" the Korean asked the brunette, the question made her eyes bulge out big and wide— but not as big as his straining hard-on was bulging in his pants hungry for her creamy peach of a pussy.

She checked her iPhone screen. "I still have over forty minutes," she said. Then asked, hesitantly yet also strangely and subtly hopeful: "Why?"

So I can ravish your White pussy!Hwang's thoughts screamed inside him, but he bit his lip and wished he could just literally will the White girl into accepting his desire to run off somewhere for a hard fast fuck.

Why can't real life be like one of those badly-written pornos or erotic stories?Hwang thought as he wondered how to plan out his next moves carefully. Be guided by head or heart, or cock?

Fuck it.

Going hard, direct as hell now:

"Melissa," Hwang said, leaning in and looking in her big innocent eyes: "I've seen that look I saw you looking at me with when I caught you staring at me on all those days. Now, I've been with White women before— and I know that look. I want to ask you one more time, because I want you to please tell me the truth, OK, because: I really wantyou... Have you ever thought about fucking me?"

The brunette almost spit her lemon water out into Hwang's face, shocked at all this. Hwang wondered if she spits and doesn't swallow— then he decided if she ever let him fuck her, that he would make sure she would swallow his Asian cum and tell him how good he tasted to her. Hwang ate pineapples regularly for good reason, after all.

Hwang stared into her round wide eyes willing a powerful hypnotic force to coerce her mind, her heart, her emotions, her pussy— to all give in, give in, yearn to be taken by the Korean in front of her, the one she kept staring at silently from across the room all these days gone by. There must have been some ancient psychic power that grabbed hold and took over her responses, because Melissa found herself compelled as if by some outside force to follow along— submit to the almost overpowering desires manifesting through the ether that this Korean man was pulling her toward him.

As if in a trance, against her normal defenses, guards, and moral judgment she would usually and characteristically be guided by, Melissa found herself nearly possessed and herself become passive. She felt as if observing the next few events that she did as though through an out of body experience, watching herself or rather her body as though she was someone else. Because the Melissa she was would never normally take the hand of the Korean man she just met, just spoke to for the first time, though she had been admiring his Oriental looks for a while now... still, the Melissa she knew she was, she would never usually run off with this Korean man by getting up from the table and leaving the commons. Leaving their work building. Getting in his car. Following him inside the motel. Following his hands as he guided her own, running them down his body, his surprisingly muscular stomach, down his legs, over his raging hot hard cock, cupping his sperm-filled burning balls.

Unbuckling his belt. Pulling down his pants.

Letting the Korean man slide his hot Hanguk cock past her wet pink lips...

Hwang groaned out a low, prolonged moan of intense pleasure that rose in force louder and louder, and full of power in his voice as he force-fed more and more of his Asian dick into the White goddess's honey-wet pink mouth, and forced the White beauty to swallow the thick Korean meat deeper down her tight throat. Hwang pushed himself all the way into her mouth and his hands took the back of her pretty brunette head, that shining sweet-smelling hair she had, and pressed her head into him, forcing her nose into his pelvic groin, shoving as much of his cock into her mouth and down her throat as possible. Melissa felt the Korean's hard cock throbbing and pulsating inside and against the walls of her deep-stuffed esophagus. She felt herself strangely turned on the more she was being used to satisfy him. The pleasure Hwang was feeling and reveling in and savoring was so intense, his mind overloaded as his stretched-out moan of pleasure turned into a full orgasmic shout of ecstasy as he blissfully face-fucked the submissive White woman orally serving his cock on her knees on the filthy motel carpet.

"Oh My FUCKING-GOD!" Hwang panted out of breath and his chest sweaty already as he worked himself into a rhythm grabbing handfuls of long brunette hair as he fucked her mouth. "I swear to fucking god, it's like every White woman is naturally born expert dick-suckers. Fuck, you're so fucking a-maaaazing!" Hwang moaned as sweat rolled down his muscular golden Oriental body as he slid his wet dick in and out of Melissa's pink lips. He loved watching such a beautiful White woman, such a pure looking beauty with such pale skin easily turned crimson with the blood rushing to her face... slobbering and sucking and tasting and worshipping his dirty dark Oriental dick staining and ruining her pure genes, while empowering his own.

The thought was so hot it rocketed Hwang past no return and he couldn't hold back the first orgasm, he knew he was going to cum. He pulled his saliva-coated Korean cock out of Melissa's vigorously blowing mouth and shot his sperm all over the White beauty's delicately angelic face. Her beautiful White skin drenched and glazed with the creamy, milky-white nectarlike thick frosting of his protein-rich Korean cum-strands and sperm-ropes covering her entire Aryan Queen face so pure and angelic... now desecrated and stained in the genetic milk of an Oriental man's nutsack.

Made in Korea!Hwang congratulated himself as he squeezed and spilled every drop and trickle of his ancestors' DNA to fall onto the White woman's face, to soak into her skin through her pores, and become forever now a part of her own genetic history, to pass onto her own. Forever tainted and ruined from her ancient Aryan bloodline in an instant lust-filled tryst.

Hwang smiled so huge as he wiped his cock across her smiling lips and cheeks, and smeared his Asian cum all over her face with his dick, playfully slapping her face with his slobber-and-cum-covered cock. He helped her stand up off her knees, and grabbed another fistful of her long shiny brunette hair, and walked her over to the mirror in front of the bed so she could admire her new thickly applied face-mask of the Asian man's potent hot semen.

"You look so fucking beautiful wearing my Asian cum on your angelic face," Hwang whispered into her ear as he pulled her hair while pressing her cum-glazed face closer in front of the mirror.

Melissa couldn't believe this was happening, but it was. Melissa couldn't believe she was looking at herself right now, but she was. Melissa couldn't believe how fucking hot she looked with the Asian's layers of cum plastering her face like it was a glazed cake overfrosted in thick ropes of sperm icing off her as she opened her mouth in a twisted smile. She couldn't believe how much she liked what she was seeing, what she was doing. But she was. And she was about to do so much more and let him do so much worse to her, use her body, use her up.

"Ruin me more," she challenged Hwang, urging him on. "Is that all you got, you pussy? Can't you fuck this White bitch harder, huh?"

Hwang loved her sudden full transformation into full-blown slut.

The Korean's hungry hands pushed her body up against the wall where the mirror hung, and Hwang tore at her pants, tore them down her legs, those long legs, quick to get them off her. He hurriedly pulled down her panties and groped her healthy bubbles-for-ass-cheeks. Slapped them, each one, each cheek, and groped their roundness, squeezing, hungry hungry hands caressing her White flesh. Watching it turn rosy. He got so goddamn hard. He turned her body around and dropped to his knees before her so he could face her holy pink pussy. What a gorgeous juicy fucking peach. Perfect color. Perfect in every way. Especially the taste, the perfect taste of heaven.

The Asian dove his face into her pink pussy and his wet mouth sucked deep and long and hard as he satisfied his thirst by drinking her pussy juices to his fill. He made Melissa moan and quiver, holding her up as her legs momentarily lost their strength as he ate her out so passionately, worshipping her succulent taste.

"Mmmm! You taste so good!" Hwang repeatedly exclaimed as he enthusiastically french-kissed and sucked on her angelically pink pussy in rapturous delight, eating her pussy out and sucking all the taste out of her peach-pink pussy lips.

Hwang made no attempts to tone down his wildly loud slobbering as he feasted on her holy wet peach cunt and sucked so loud with every thirsty slurp raped out of her leaking pussy.

Melissa squealed, then he made her scream, then howl in an insane series of high-pitched vocalized pleasures as he ravenously worshipped her tasty pussy like he would never eat again. The Korean grabbed her thighs as he shoved his dick inside her sucked-out pussy and he thrust up and into her still pressed up against the wall, he wanted to be inside her so badly right now.

Fucking God, she felt like heaven. Her pussy felt like heaven. Her pussy felt better than heaven. Her pussy was better than god. And the Asian was fucking her hard and long.

Grunting and panting, he fucked her White pussy with deep long strokes as he gripped her body tight and their sweat mixed together as the wall shook and they made each other's moans and groans and grunts turn to screaming ecstasies.

Hwang got so turned on by the feel of her pussy, at the thought of being so lucky to fuck and defile such a pure White angelic goddess in such a filthy lust-over-love sportfuck, and he got turned on at the sight and smell of her perfect Aryan beauty model of a face so heavily caked in his still-fresh Asian cum, the cum-globs hanging off her cheeks and chin, glazing across her face and eyes. Her eyes, those intense green eyes glowing so luminescent as she was staring into him, the look in her eyes lost in lust and simultaneously protesting his using her body up, while also begging and challenging him defiantly to give it to her harder.

She made his dick so hard.

As he fucked her up against the wall, gripping her by her thighs as she grinded into his thrusts, he turned her around and pinned her to the wall and fucked her pussy from behind and savagely pumped her as hard as he could fuck her, the sight of her ass absorbing his thrusts turning him on and getting his dick harder.

Hwang licked the beads of sweat running down her naked body. She tasted so fucking good, he told her as he licked and kissed and sucked on her sweaty, cream-colored body as he fucked her from behind. He grabbed fistfuls of her long shiny brunette hair and pulled her head back, making her arch her back as he thrust inside her as he fucked her from behind and up against the wall. She was so wet, her pussy enveloped and milked his cock as she tightened her vaginal walls and her body pushed back to match his thrusts so he can penetrate deeper inside her heavenly body. Hwang loved hearing the angel moan and it turned him on so much to know his cock was making her scream. His dick grew harder and as his pistoning into her tight pink pussy intensified in power and as he felt her pussy juices leaking out and coating his Asian dick ravishing her pink walls, he felt more and more of his milky hot precum bleeding out of his cockhead but he did not want to cum yet. He had to worshipfully fuck this angel's beautiful body some more.

Hwang picked her whole body up, cavemanning her over to the bed and throwing the married White bitch onto the mattress. He was going to pound her pussy raw and right. He tore off her sweater, bringing it up over her head, and inadvertently wiping much of the cum off her face that she was wearing so proudly and that made him so hard at how perversely hot it was. Hwang tore off Melissa's pink sweater and savagely threw it across the fucking room as he tore her bra off and licked her naked White flesh, the sight of her sweaty skin throbbing his already-swollen bulging cock about to burst. The Asian brought his dick up to the White whore's mouth and pushed his meat through her lips and told her suck it good and deep. He fucked her face until she gagged and spit out a long gurgling trail of thick ropes of cock-flavored spit that ran down her chin, jaw, and neck. The wet cum-and-spit that covered her entire beautiful White face only highlighted the color and reflective quality of her big round Western eyes.

Hwang kissed the top of her brunette head in thanks and he slid his wet cock gently at first back inside the warmth of her tight pink pussy again. This time on the bed, having her on her back. He wanted her comfortable and to enjoy him enjoying her.

"Fucking GOD!! Your White pussy feels so goddamn PERFECT!" the Korean screamed out loud as his dick entered her holy pussy again and began to thrust long slow strokes into the submissive White woman. "It feels like I'm fucking an angel, or even GOD," Hwang panted reverently as he thrust his grateful Asian cock deeper and deeper inside her hot wet hairless pussy that turned him on so much even to look at, let alone fuck full-hilt thrust deep inside of her. Fucking an angel. Cumming on an angel— her beautiful Aryan face glazed and frosted in layers and layers of his steaming Korean sperm, his ancestors staining her White genes forever.

Hwang began quickening his thrusts into her beautifully pink, wet pussy and his strokes grew more powerful and commanding as he pounded her harder and with more authority. He stared into her big round eyes that were glowing with light as she watched his face as he worshipfully raped her body with such intense and grateful lust, and it made her pussy wetter, and she let him fuck her body and use her for his pleasure to do to her and take her, ravish her, rape her, however he wished, and for as long as he wanted her. Her Asian lover groped his hands up her body, feeling and squeezing her body, her heavenly skin, up and up her body, until he wrapped his hands around her ivory neck, so sexy, wrapped his fingers around her White neck so slender and delicate— he choked her as he fucked her tight White cunt hard. The bedsprings going crazy as he made her moan louder and louder the harder and faster he fucked her and made her body sweat its filthy sins out of her system. Her pussy felt so amazing the longer he fucked her. Choking her. Staring into her eyes. When her eyes pleaded at their peak for help, tears full of light and begging him, he released his hands from choking her, and she felt herself cumming as the rush of air at the height of her orgasm timed right made her cum harder than she ever felt before. Her pussy quivered and sent waves of pleasure up her body and she rolled briefly, instinctively into the fetus position, bringing her knees up to her chest as if by reflex, her body on orgasmic overload of sensations. But Hwang forcibly spread-eagled her against the mattress on her back again as he got on top of her. He licked the sweat beading and pooling from her White body as he pressed her arms and hands and body down the longer he wanted to fuck her while she tried to push him off of her. He held her down as he fucked wildly into her cunt, enjoying every second inside her holy pussy, making it leak her holy waters, her holy juices, out of that sacred pussy stuffed airtight with his ravaging Oriental cock ravishing her White body like the Mongols of ancient history. History was now repeating itself upon this sweat-soaked mattress as the Oriental man savagely and worshipfully raped her swollen White pussy repeatedly pounding her body into the squeaking bed and forcing orgasms to erupt from deep within her. He fucked her so long and hard he made her squirt and piss another deep orgasm out of her, soaking the mattress and shooting her cum-laced jetstream across the room to splatter the wall and nearby TV set, and Hwang and Melissa laughed like lunatics at what the fuck just happened. Then he turned her over and pressed her face down into the pillow and forced her ass up in the air for him to spank and then slide inside and pump her for what that bubblebutt was worth as he took her asshole for the first time in her life. Not even asking her permission, just going full in, and enjoying how even tighter it was, and Melissa screamed in shock at first, and resisted, but Hwang held her down, and kept fucking her— slowly at first, then took her deeper. Melissa was screaming inside, then gave in to the drunken effect of submission that saw her through to this point so far, feeling like she was out of body and passively observing someone else in her body doing such degrading sexual acts— letting the Mongol motherfucker use her body so ravenously. Melissa seeing her body but not recognizing the wanton spirit that currently possessed it to let herself enjoy being fucked so without shame by the handsome muscular Asian man she had so long admired at work in his fitted suit.

12