To Dream of Him

Story Info
Half awake sex.
1k words
3.95
14.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she drifted off to sleep she thought of him dreaming of her...

In the dark she felt a hand running along her body. She knew he was with her, touching her, aching to be near her. "You had your ass up in the air for me," she heard him saying, his voice floated down to her as she kept her eyes shut, enjoying the touch. His hand traced her lower back to her hips, then down to her knee, then back up again.

"I think you were waiting for me," he said and she felt his hand rubbing the curves of her ass cheeks. She moaned as he lightly touched her inner thighs, then back to her hip, tracing it. She knew she had been waiting as well. Hearing her voice made her pussy already start to stir.

She felt him slide a finger in her pussy. Her pussy was tight, and he was very gentle, barely penetrating her. Then he began to rub her asshole. His finger was very wet as he rubbed around the outside, the ridges of the pucker tightened instinctively. Then she felt herself push her ass a bit into his finger. "Mmmm, yes," he said.

She didn't know if she instinctively rolled over on to her back, or if he had rolled her over. She was enjoying how much he wanted her. She could hear it in his voice.

He began to rub her chest, with both hands, kneading her large breasts, rubbing his palms against her nipples. She moaned again, arching her back and spreading her legs a bit when one of his hands fell to her stomach and rubbed down to her pussy. She threw her head back, anticipating the touch. Yet he waited, still rubbing her tit with one hand, rubbing down her leg and back up to her stomach.

"I know you want it," he said in her ear, "you told me to do this to you, and now I am." Hearing him tell her that he was only following her orders by pleasing her in her half awake state made her body feel on fire. A fire that burned hottest where his hands touched. Now he let his hand rub the hair on her pussy.

He rubbed slowly saying, "I love your fuzzy's." She groaned opening her legs wide, knowing she was already ready for him. But he kept kneading her breast and her pussy at the same amount of pressure. Making her ache for more.

"Do you want it?" he asked and finally she spoke.

"Yes," she moaned, her eyes still shut. "I want it, baby."

Suddenly he was on top of her, his hard cock against her leg. "You told me to do this. I could see you wanted it by the way you were laying here when I came in. And I see I was right." She felt him rubbing his cock inches from her pussy. He would occasionally bump the swollen head on her clit.

"You're already wet," he said sliding his fingers in her pussy. She moaned loudly, her eyes rolling even further in the back of her head. He started to finger her harder with one hand, stroking his cock with the other. She pulled her legs as far apart as she could, feeling her pussy needing to release, needing to be fucked hard.

As she came on his fingers the gush of liquid made her gasp and as her heart rate slowed she opened her eyes for the first time. She was glad she had not said much, because as her eyes focused in the dark room she saw it was not who she had expected. To her surprise it was her husband, Dan above her, his excited face smiling at her.

She smiled up at him in a parody of contentment. "Oh honey," she cleared her throat, wondering what she would say.

"You're not mad," Dan said quickly. His constant cock stroking was making the initial shock wear off quicker. The lust in his eyes, the excitement she saw, she smiled up at him seductively.

"No, I'm not mad, how can I resist you?" she leaned up kissing him.

"I need to fuck you," he said quickly.

"I need you to fuck me," she agreed. "Here turn me over, I'm still asleep." Dan leaned back as she positioned herself. She slowly rolled over slowly as if she were dreaming and had changed positions. Which did seem to be the case.

"Come on give me that ass," Dan's finger rubbed her asshole and she moaned loudly. She closed her eyes, trying to get back to the place she had been before cumming. She felt her conscious mind slipping away a little bit...

She was arching her back in the air towards him. "That's right," he said grabbing her ass and positioning himself. He slid his cock into her pussy with one quick move making her shudder. His large cock was already swollen and as he started to ram her she couldn't help but yelp a few times into her pillow.

"That's right," he was muttering to himself, "you just give me that pussy. You want me inside you even when you're asleep." She gasped as he pulled her back onto his cock. Her pussy was already leaking down to his balls and she knew that she was about to cum again. The slap slap slap of his pelvis hitting her ass cheeks made her squirt. She came all over him and he moaned as he felt it wet him. "That's right, you cum for me, and you'll cum again."

She squeezed her eyes shut hard, concentrating on the wonderful sensation of being penetrated. Feeling he delicious slide of his well lubed cock. Lubed with her cum. The idea kept creeping into her head and by the time she heard his breath shortening and his thrusts getting faster she knew she would cum with him. He knows what I want, she kept thinking, he is doing what he was told.

"Fuck," he said through clenched teeth, "you fucking take every drop." And with that they both started to cum. At first she thought she would scream, but instead found no sound came out of her throat.

A silent scream she hoped the one she had dreamt of heard.