To Fix a Flat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We picked up the pace, and she picked up her moans and shouts and yells. "Oh fuck, I feel so fucking full...oh my god this is fucking great -- FUCK ME, BOYS -- FUCK MY CHEATING PUSSY AND ASS!" I grabbed her gorgeous nipples and Mike and I continued to saw in her two holes

It didn't take long for her first DP orgasm to rock her body. With a loud "OH GOD I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING..." she released a torrent of hot liquid all over my cock and down onto the couch. We didn't slow down though, so her first cum rolled into a second one and eventually a third one. By the time that third one hit, she was literally howling -- something we had not seen before!

She was panting hard and shouting out "PLEASE" by now, meaning I guess that it was becoming too much for her. It was a good thing, because I was about ready to go, but Mike beat me to it. With a loud growl, he signaled to Linda and me that he was ready to cum deep in her ass. I stopped fucking her pussy and let him do what he needed. What he needed was to plunge in as deep as he could and hold it there while he coated her bowels with his cum.

Linda needed the break, but I didn't want to give her too long. Mike pulled his softening cock out of her ass, and I stood her up just enough for me to get up and take my place behind her. She leaned back over and grabbed the arm rest of the couch with her hands as I mounted her from behind. I ravaged her pussy with my cock, fucking her just as hard as I could. This married slut was cheating on her husband, and I wanted to hear her admit it once more before I came inside of her.

"Linda, what am I doing to you?"

"You're fucking my pussy -- you're fucking my pussy hard and deep!"

"What kind of pussy is it?"

"I don't know -- a horny pussy? A slutty pussy......oh fuck me fuck me fuck me!"

She still hadn't answered what I wanted to hear. "No, you slut! What are you doing to your husband right now, with my cock buried deep in your pussy?"

She answered, "Oh fuck me, I'm cheating on my husband!"

Now she was getting it! "Who has a bigger cock, him or me?"

"Oh fuck, you by far -- you're stretching my cheating pussy out!"

"Tell me, Linda -- what do you want me to do?"

She yelled, "Now, do it now -- fuck my married cheating pussy and fill me with your baby seed! OH SHIT I'M CUMMING AGAIN! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME OOOOOOOOHHHH FUCK IT'S SO GOOD!"

That was all I needed to hear. "HERE IT COMES, YOU CHEATING LITTLE MARRIED SLUT! FUCK FUCK OHHHH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT FUCKKKKKKKKK......"

It was all I could do to maintain my balance on my knees. By this time Linda had fallen down as well, and was lying face-down on the couch. I looked at her pussy and ass and saw a beautiful sight -- the cum from both holes had mingled together, linking my cum with Mike's. Truly, Linda was now a DP slut, and we had made it happen for her.

We all got up and started to get dressed. Mike hurried out to the front to get the tire off her car. We quickly got it off the rim and onto the stretcher where we found the leak and easily fixed it. I looked at Linda while Mike was mounting the tire back on the car. She'd adjust her hips every once in a while, and finally I couldn't help but ask what was going on.

She smiled and said, "I'm not used to that much cum leaking from me all at once. I really am a cheating DP slut, aren't I?"

I walked over to kiss her, and said, "Yes, you are -- and if you need that taken care of again, just show up here at about 5:00, and we'll make time for you. You're all ready to go -- thanks for doing business here!"

She smiled at me and said, "It was MY pleasure -- it really was!"

12