To Freeze Fire Ch. 07

Story Info
Michael makes a choice; Mia makes hers.
8.2k words
4.68
6.7k
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beg your pardon?" his voice sounded strained, like he had taken a punch to the stomach.

"You could..." she closed her eyes, braving up a bit to look him in the eye, "You could feed off of me. Then if we could see how you felt...after."

His hand went to one side of her face, and she watched as he clenched his jaw, "You have no idea how much your offer appeals to me, darling. You've been so accepting of me, despite me having kidnapped you, and pretty much forced myself on you this whole time. I know it's a bit late, but I'm going to do right by you."

"Michael, you can't just starve yourself." She protesting, trying to conceal how much the idea frightened her.

"And you are not going become my dinner." He promised, more to himself than to her.

Her hand came between them, shyly coming to rest atop of his cock. She gave it a little squeeze, causing him to groan her name.

She did it again, making him rest his forehead onto hers, "Mia...we have to stop."

Picking up the pieces originally spun by desire, she sought to push him. 'I can't let him starve himself. If what he says is true...' bringing her lips to his in a first gentle, then more forceful kiss. She gave his cock another squeeze through the denim, causing his moans to spill into her mouth. When it ended, he took his teeth, and nipped her lower lip. Just as he began to release it, a quick gasp escaped her throat.

Dazed, she opened her eyes to find his on her mouth, her lips. A stinging to her lower lip still held its presence, and when she swiped her tongue over the spot, she realized why. His teeth had drawn blood. Though this hadn't been the original plan to keep him from going hungry, it presented itself as a most welcomed opening.

It was like seeing her bleed had frozen him. She watched as his blue eyes, already darkened with desire, went to all pupil, and his jaw clench. To reassure him, she found herself smiling, and moved her hands to cup his face. But as she drew closer, her sentence and movement was cut short. "Michael, it's okay, I'm—"

He leaned back a fraction, so she went in for the kill, "You need to feed Michael. I know you're fighting this because you want to protect me, but don't you realize if we get attacked again tonight, you won't be able to?"

She made an attempt to hold his face in her hands again, this time he let her. He looked away from her lip, down to his feet, "If I take your blood, I could never forgive myself."

"You won't be taking it," she pointed out, "I'm offering, and giving myself to you. As much as it takes."

She felt the droplet of blood that had formed on her torn lip, slid down, and staining a line down her chin. His hand came up, inching its way ever so slowly towards her face. Once it became planted on her face, his thumb hovered beside her wounded mouth.

"If I do this, there will be no turning back. I will know how you taste, always have that part of you with me." His eyes were locked on her lips, another type of hunger filling his eyes. "And if something happens...I don't want... to hurt you."

"I trust you." She wasn't sure what he meant by hurting her, whether or not he meant purely when he bit hurt or something else down the line. But she knew as crazy as it was, she meant the words she spoke. Knew deep in her bones that even if something went wrong, she would still feel like this was the right thing to do.

She watched intently as his jaw clenched again, and he swallowed, following his lips parting as if his mouth had suddenly gone dry.

"Alright," he said in a low voice, the hand on her face sliding down from her throat, making her shiver as he touched her, and then, his head bent down to hers. Where she thought surely he meant to kiss her, his tongue came out instead, tracing the line that began at the bottom of her chin, back to her lip. Entranced, and unable to look away, she watched as his eyes closed as, his breath caught, as he sucked his lips into his mouth.

Beneath her fingers, one had she hadn't realized had fallen, had come to rest where it had started. Atop of the most intimate place of a man, where she felt, a new found surge of life. Overwhelmed by this, she almost missed the first signs that its owner meant to kiss her. And kiss her, he did. It was the kind of kiss that would have made any woman go weak in the knees, and pretty much sent her to the edge of paradise.

With added force of his hand going behind her neck, she felt the pain of her split lip all too keenly, and whimper when he took it into his mouth, sucking and taking what it offered. Then he kissed her again, and again, forming a trail that left her lips, to her chin, across her jaw line, and finally reaching her throat.

The sensation of his warm breath against the tender flesh made her tremble, her desire on the rise. One hand still on his face, slipped to his shoulder, feeling that he too, trembled beneath her grasp. Without warning, she felt his tongue on her throat, lapping at the taste of her skin, feeling the pulse beneath it. Then, as her eyes shut, paradise shattered.

That hand at the back of her throat moved to the opposite side of where his head took refuge, tightening its grip, holding her in place just as at long last, his teeth pierced her throat.

Her eyes flew open, her mouth involuntarily opening as a gasp of pain shook her. Her nails dug deep into the arm she still latched to, and her other hand tightened on the bulge he had in his pants. The pain was like needles, sharp and present in her throat. Every thought of how much it hurt, seemed to vanish in the next moment, when she heard Michael. He made a sound that sent electricity and arousal pulsating from her head to her toe. The sound of him drinking her blood, followed by his mouth parting with a whimper of release, which sent a warm sensation down her neck, racing across her collarbone.

She heard the sound of his swallowing once more, and moaned. The next second, the surge of pain returned, as his teeth dove a little deeper, causing tears to form at the back of her eyes, and came sliding down her cheeks. The pressure of his hand, now hot as fire, increased, holding her neck to his mouth, as he took yet another mouthful of her blood deep inside himself. Her eyes became locked on the threshold, then to the door that lay broken on the floor, which began to blur.

She quickly went to blink, to clear her eyes of the tears that were sure to be the obstruction. Only then, after the fact, did she recognize the dizziness that accompanied the unpleasant change of vision. The hand that once clutched so tightly onto his shoulder, loosened its grip, and eventually came to slide down the length of his arm. Even the weight of her head, soon became too much, causing her to slump against the man she sought to save, who was slowly drawing the life out of her.

It was this, the sudden addition of her weight against him, that made the chain reaction start. There was movement, too fast for her eyes to keep up with. Then there were words. By the time she realized she was now laying down on the bed, she recognized the voice was Michael's, and he was pressing something to her neck.

"I'm fine." She told him, trying to shake off the dizziness.

"I took too much." He shook his head, "And I've hurt you..."

Seeing how the man in front of her, was suffering, she looked past the blood that dripped on either side of his chin, and to his eyes. One of her hands lifted, fighting to stay in the present for him. When her fingertips grazed his cheek, he leaned into her palm.

"I'm okay." She told him, hoping her voice wouldn't betray her, "just a little dizzy. Nothing a little rest won't fix."

Again he took his head, "The place I bit you is not showing any signs of the blood clotting. You need something more than just rest."

Her eyebrows came together, "W—what are you talking about?"

His angelic face took on a serious expression, "Do you trust me?"

How many times did it feel like she had no choice but to do so? This time, was her choice, and she felt like anything else, was not an alternative. "Yes."

He kept his eyes locked on hers, as he very deliberately, drew his wrist to his own lips. She watched disbelieving as new blood began to drip down from his chin. As he drew back, she was lost in those eyes. Deep within the light blue band and dark iris. It was all she took in as he leaned forward, and pressed his lips against hers.

Without warning, his free hand came to grasp either side of her jaw , his palm being pressed against her chin as he squeezed. In turn, her lips immediately were forced open, and his, as he still kissed her, released what he had, unknowingly to her, been holding in his mouth.

The startling warm liquid hit her gag reflex before she could think, making her swallow involuntarily before she could think of what it was. It was only as more, and the final amount escaped from his lips, passing into her mouth, that she realized what it was.

Blood. Michaels blood.

Fear of the taste of copper, and revulsion threatened to take her. When her taste buds grazed across the liquid, the previous thought vanished. Her eyes widened, aware of so many things all at once. The first, was the taste. Later she would spend hours trying to figure out something she could compare it to, but there was nothing. It was sweet, like honey, having a warmth that was just like his skin. In addition to this heat, it had a bite to the end of it, the way strong liquor did. Though it wasn't overpowering by any means, it still took her breath away.

The second thing she noticed, was the blood from Michael's chin, a combination of his and hers that had dripped down below her lower lip, painting her just as red as he.

Michael pulled back, allowing her to see his blue embers burning into hers. "How do you feel?"

Even as he spoke, the first thing she saw there was concern in them, which caused her to realize the third, and probably most important thing. She no longer felt weak. Her eyebrows came together, "I—I'm not dizzy anymore."

She could see the relief reach every inch of his face as he sighed a breath. Nodding his head, he seemed to have a complete change of attitude coursing through him.

"Good." His hand which had been holding some kind of cloth to her neck during this whole ordeal, lifted it, urging her to tilt her neck to the side. Feeling blood rush to her cheeks under the scrutiny, she reluctantly gave into the request. Out of the corner of her eye, she watched as something else took form on his face.

"What it is?" she asked, trying to keep her wits about her.

"It didn't heal like I had hoped." He muttered disappointedly, "But it's not bleeding anymore, and some color has returned to your cheeks, so for that much, I'm thankful."

Taking in his words, she stared up at the ceiling. It felt like hours had passed during which they did not speak, though she knew it couldn't have been more than a few minutes in reality. When the silence was broken, it was by her. "Vampire blood can heal?"

Michael nodded looking down at his bloodied wrist, the wound still a vivid gash, as he flexed his hand, "Vampire blood can fully heal a person within an hour even if they have been mortally wounded, within reason of course. Since I'm only half...."

She attempted to sit up, feeling a wave of weakness, a mere shadow of what it had been minutes before. With the aid of Michael, she managed to maintain the position. " Even if you didn't heal me completely, I still feel a lot better." She pointed out, "Thank you."

He shook his head, chuckling bitterly, "If you value my sanity, don't thank me for that, ever again."

Her eyebrows came together again, "Why?"

"Because I did this to you!" he growled, making her jump a little. Though her whole body tensed with surprise only a fraction, she knew he would still notice.

"Michael, I'm fine." She said gently, feeling like she was already skating on thin ice. Though he had told her not a moment ago to practically take back her thanks, it still didn't change how she felt. She was thankful. Thankful that her giving him blood had brought an adding warmth to his skin as he touched her, even color to his own complexion.

Since there was no point in pressing him to see her side of things, her mind went elsewhere, to something that wouldn't leave her mind no matter how she tried to distract herself. Leaving her for a moment, she heard running water in what he pointed out to be the bathroom, and when he returned, his face was free of blood, and he had a wet wash cloth at hand.

Without hesitance, his jaw set, he began to remove blood from mouth and throat, making her notice he had missed the blood that had run down his throat. "Is it always like that?"

His eyebrows drew together, "Is it what always like what?"

Her lids drew lower, avoiding his gaze, "Exchanging blood," To embarrassed to tell him what really motivated her to ask, she went with the next best things, feeling the throbbing in her most intimate areas, return. "Does it always heal that quickly?"

"I don't really know." He muttered in a regretful tone, "I had feared it wouldn't heal you at all." When the confusion reached her eyes, he went on, "I've never given anyone my blood before."

'That's what how much I mean to him,' a distant part within her whispered, 'He feared losing me that he was willing to try to save me despite the odds. He needs to know that I don't have any regrets. Even if he gets angry, he should know.'

"I'm not sorry." She whispered as he finished wiping away the last of the blood from them both. "Because of my choice, you are no longer weak and you've given me something you've given no other. And I hope," heat returned to her cheeks, "I can return the favor."

Though remorse still was present in his expression, she saw, if only for a moment, his lips twitch a smile with her proposal. Sensing an opening, she tried to work up the nerve to put her thoughts into action. With a deep breath, her hand inched forward, 'It's now or never'

Slowly but surely, her hand came to lay over his crotch, where she remembered vividly, how his cock had surged to life when he had first taken her blood. She was surprised, however, to feel his erection had almost gone. In her mind, she sought this as a challenge, as gave the bulge there a squeeze, while her head leaned forward to rest against his collarbone, and her other hand went to work.

Somehow, she managed to get the top button undone to his jeans, then the zipper, all without him making a fuss. She nipped at the side of his neck, raising up to whisper in his ear, "Um, would you mind if we took off your jeans?"

Instantly, his cock beneath the denim twitched at her words. Like he too, couldn't bear the prospect of not being touched, he stood up. Stepping back to remove his pants, in a defeated manner, she followed him, sinking to her knees as his eyebrows came together with confusion. Shyly, she licked her lips, her hands reaching on either side of his hips, which the jeans hugged loosely as he had come to his feet, watching her every move.

"Mia..." he whispered, his blue iris's almost completely gone. The eyes of the vampire had taken over, watching her with the eyes of a predator whose hunger had not yet been sated. "Darling, you should rest. You don't have to—"

"I know," she whispered, sliding the fabric down to his feet where he stepped out of them. Now face to face with his erection tenting his boxers, she came to the realization, "I—I want to."

Her hand reached up, taking her fingers and running them across the shape and size of him. When he groaned, and his shaft twitched, her hand jerked back, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to—"

"You didn't do anything wrong, darling." He told her quickly, his hand reaching down, and began to guide hers into his boxers, pulling his cock out where she could hold it. "Having you touch me like this feels great. Seeing you like this is making me so fucking hard, its taking everything inside me not to rip your clothes off and put this inside you."

And that's exactly what she planned to do. She wanted to make him lose control, give her the real experience of sex, and not the gentle version because he feared he might hurt her. Following his lead, she began to stroke his throbbing shaft up and down, making his head fall back, his lips part with pleasure. His head was still in that position when he let her take over pleasuring him completely, and she seized that moment to take his shaft in her had tightly, licking her tongue up the length of it. By the time she got to the head his cock, she could hear him groaning, and taste a liquid that had oozed out of the hole there.

Before she could fully understand what it was, her mouth opened, and she took the large monster inside her mouth. Unable to take more than a couple of inches she focused her tongue on his head, swirling it around, making him whimper. Alternating between the head, and the underside of his shaft, those whimpers soon turned into full on moans.

On a particularly long tug from the suction of her mouth, she felt his hips urged towards her, his cock sliding a few inches deeper into the virgin recesses of her throat, hitting her gag reflex. The sound that it made was less than attractive, and only made her turn ever redder in the face as he apologized.

Shaking her head, she looking up to his face, then back to his cock, which still twitched in her hand. His male endowments were just like the rest of him, strong and hard, impressive...

Keeping her eyes on him, she deliberately leaned forward once more, taking the head of his cock into her mouth, then the shaft a couple of inches, using her hand to begin pumping motions, pleasuring him.

His hands came to either side of her face, guiding her up and down on his throbbing shaft, beginning a momentum. Soon enough, she had mastered the alternation of sucking and teasing the head, in tune with it moving in and out of her mouth.

"Mia..." he whimpered, "Baby, hold on a sec."

Not wanting to stop now that she had started something she was apparently good at, it took her a moment to honor his request. When she did, though her mouth was free, her hand kept pumping slowly.

"Your turn. Take off your pants, Mia," he said roughly, lifting her to stand, leading her to sit on the edge of the bed.

The way he resumed stroking his own shaft, made her inner muscles clench, made her think she was actually getting what she wanted. This is what she had desired for so long, now that it was about to happen, her legs began to shake, ice threatening to cover her. Focusing on unbuttoning her pants, she held the ice that was just beneath the surface of her skin, back.

She was successful at doing so until his warm hands found the zipper to her jeans, making her breath turned ice as she whimpered. Not stopping, he slid it down, her jeans slacking about her waist. His hands ran up the length inside her thighs, making their way down, then back up again to tug at the denim, causing them to slide down, further. With a quick tug they slid down her thighs, then passed her calves, until at long last, they passed her ankles, and sunk to the floor.

She bashfully allowed him to part her legs, already knowing what he would find. His eyes immediately went to the wet spot which had formed on her panties, confirming her desire for this to happen, for him. Then, his eyes returning to hers, he deliberately placed her legs over his broad shoulders, taking his hands under her knees, holding her open wide.

The throbbing in her clit became nonstop, watching him do this causing more of her juice to escape from her untouched pussy. This man, this half breed, was the only one who had touched her, made her feel this way. Feel the intensity to give up everything she had, to protect him. Watching as he placed a long kiss to the inside of her knee, her legs quaked in his sure grasp.