To Get a Passing Grade Ch. 02

Story Info
The professor gets a taste for what's in store the next day.
1.2k words
4.21
18.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day moved by slowly. I hadn't gotten much sleep despite my alcohol consumption the night before. Someone had rear ended me on the freeway earlier in the morning, so I'd been in a bad mood the majority of the day. I was looking forward to a possible fuck tonight to take out my anger. A tight hole gripping your cock seemed to help a lot of your problems dissipate for a small window of time.

It was already nearing 10 pm when a familiar face walked into my lecture hall almost two hours later. Samantha wasn't the type of student to sit up front and ask questions regarding any of the material learned during the class, but tonight was different. Although there wasn't much material to discuss by the time she walked in, she walked all the way to the front row and took a seat furthest from the door. For just the few minutes there were left, she stared intently at me, and I had to avert my eyes multiple times to keep from staring back.

The clock read 9:59 pm, and I dismissed the class with everyone's papers in my hands. The last person in the classroom beside Samantha left, and I walked over to the door, dimming the lights. "So is this you making the choice to stay for some extra help?"

She stood up and slowly strolled over to me with her paper in her hands. She was wearing a pair of flats, jeans, and a black sweater. Her breasts bounced a bit as she walked closer, and I could faintly make out her nipples pressing against her sweater.

Samantha reached out and handed me her essay. "I think I might need more help than I originally said, Stephen."

I skimmed through the pages quickly. "Don't refer to me by my first name anymore until I give you permission. And this is only eight pages, Samantha."

"I go by Sam -"

I turned the lock to the door and pushed her roughly against the adjacent wall, letting go of the paper. "If you correct me one more fucking time, I swear I will make your cunt ache for a solid week. Do I make myself clear, Samantha?"

Her eyes seemed glazed over as she stood submissive in my grip. The corners of her mouth seemed to almost form into a smirk. "I tried really hard, Stephen, but I think I really need help with my discipline. I got so distracted while writing the paper thinking of all the ways you were gonna help me be better."

I scoffed. This bitch knew exactly what she was doing. I grabbed her by the throat with my right hand and squeezed. With my left hand, I gently moved her dark hair out of her face. Smiling, I stated, "You will address me as your superior as of now or else I'll force every inch of cock into your dry asshole. Now, how are you going to address me, Samantha?"

Samantha's disposition had been tainted with a bit of fear due to my last statement. "Professor Hayes, I've never tried anal and don't think I'd like it."

Still smiling, I said, "You're living with some unrealistic expectations, but that was a good try." I let go of my grip on her throat and pushed her away from me. I walked down the stairs of the lecture hall with Samantha following me like a puppy and sat down into my chair behind my desk. I felt my dick getting hard; the fear in her eyes when I mentioned fucking her ass made me want to fuck it that much more. "Straddle me," I ordered her.

Hesitating for a second, Samantha walked a few feet closer, widened her legs, and sat atop my lap.

My cock was growing warmer and harder in pants as I felt her weight fall on top of me. I placed my hands on the front of her thighs and ran them up her body until I reached her face. My eyes looked up into hers, and I stared intensely into those green orbs before I pulled her closer and our lips touched.

Samantha's hands fell to my chest, and she clenched her fists, grabbing onto the fabric and pulling tightly. She pulled my t-shirt upwards, and I broke away from her lips to remove it entirely.

I placed my hands back on her outer thighs again but raised them under her sweater this time. I lightly traced across her sides, feeling the goosebumps I made on her skin until I felt her breasts fall into my hands. I massaged them, rubbing my thumbs across her hardening nipples covered by her bra.

Samantha lightly gasped followed by subtle moan. Her eyes were closed, and she bit down on her lip.

I placed my lips near her ear and quietly asked, "You like me playing with her nipples?"

I pulled her sweater over her head, and her large tits jiggled against her flat stomach.

"Yes, sir," she moaned.

I reached behind her to unclasp her bra.

Her breasts were pale and ample, and her areoles were a light pink, roughly about the size of a dollar coin. Her nipples were large, rubbery, and very hard; they were the kind you wanted to chew on.

I took each nipple between my two thumbs and index fingers and began to lightly roll them, focusing on the tips of her nipples. "Samantha, does it feel good when I roll your nipples like this?"

She lowered her head to my shoulder and moaned. "Fuck me, yes, sir."

I cradled my lips near her ear again with her head resting closer and slowly spoke, "How about this?" I pinched down hard on her nipples and heard her cry out. "Do you like your nipples being pinched like that?"

Samantha let out some type of guttural groan and exhaled. "Jesus Christ." She unbuttoned her jeans and slid one of her hands into her panties.

I let go of one of her nipples and pulled her hand away from her pants. "Good girl," I growled. Lowering my head to her left breast, I latched onto her nipple and began suckling.

Samantha began to moan again, and my cock was straining against my trousers. All I wanted to do was slam myself into her as deep as I could until I blew my load inside her womb. I switched breasts and bit down on her other nipple; keeping my grip with my teeth, I slowly grazed away from her body, pulling her nipple with me until my teeth slid all the way off.

She yelped and pressed against my chest. "Sir, please."

I hoisted her onto my desk and roughly pulled at her jeans and underwear. Somehow within a span of ten seconds, I'd managed to get the slut naked the rest of the way. I'm sure my gaze at her was somewhere within a mix of animalistic and ecstatic. My firm fingertips pressed against her belly, and she submitted to my wordless request, laying back on the desk.

Samantha's gaze never broke with mine. The surge of power I felt feeling this quivering body beneath my hand, knowing I was inches away from consensual compliance, was enough to confirm that the next few hours would be well-spent.