To Have and to Cuckold Pt. 04

Story Info
The game heats up and Josh can't get a grip on his feelings.
14.5k words
3.99
46.7k
31

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javmor79
javmor79
2,297 Followers

***Author's note:

I want to apologize to all of the people who emailed me and told me that they were fans of the story, as well as the ones who didn't email me. I know that the wait was long for this next chapter. I recently got hurt doing something stupid involving a football and a bunch of 20 year olds. My wife keeps telling me that I should act my age. Maybe one day I will listen (Who am I kidding? Men, do we ever listen?). My flash drive was at my job, but I hadn't been there for a while because I was laid up. When I was finally able to go, I had a lot of catch up work to do. Uncle Sam likes his shit done pronto, no matter if I am hurt or not. Anyone with a government job or contract can concur with this.

On top of that, I got a nasty virus on my laptop that took me a couple of days to eradicate.

I thank all of you who emailed me to let me know that you enjoyed the story. With all of the negative publicity I did wonder.

I also wanted to thank the observation of FD45 that he made in Chapter 3. I was taking the attacks on Naomi personally, mostly because I was her at some point. I didn't realize it until he pointed it out. I never defended Josh, and he was bashed more than Naomi. Yet I vehemently asked questions regarding what she did or didn't do that was so wrong. Very curious. Thank you for that insight FD45.

As for the rest of you, you guys are awesome. Whether you love the story or hate it, you still give me the courtesy of reading it and getting involved with your feedback. Honestly, I post stories on this site for that very reason. The scores are only a mouse-click. The comments and emails are personal thoughts that people take time out of their day to write. They are much appreciated. I tried to answer all of the emails, but they were too numerous. If I didn't respond to your email, I apologize.

On another note, I made a mistake earlier. I said that there would be seven chapters. There are really six.

BRIEF SYNOPSIS OF CHAPTER THREE:

THE PAST: Josh and Naomi finally embarked on a relationship that actually led to marriage. Their road had a lot of growing and compromising before them, but they worked hard at it and were rewarded with a loving partnership.

Naomi gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. While they loved Henry without limits, this joy came at a price. Naomi wasn't able to lose the weight that she'd gained from a rough pregnancy. This had a domino effect on her overall personality and she soon became someone that her husband was not attracted to.

A loving gesture that went awry started them on the path towards September 2015. Naomi started to lose the weight that she'd gained. Shedding the cocoon, her inner butterfly started to emerge. She became more confident. Since that confidence was the source of her overall appeal, her sexuality started to return.

Josh capitalized on this newfound glory. He searched for ways to fan the flames. He was desperate for the old Naomi to return to him. Be careful what you wish for.

On their anniversary, they began a game that would ultimately amp their sex life up to new levels. It started with a dollar bet that Naomi couldn't flirt with the owner of a restaurant that they were at and get their meal for free. Testing the true capabilities of her "power", she took the bet. And won.

THE PRESENT Josh returned to the real world. He felt revitalized. He was soon able to deal with the problem directly. Finally returning home, he confronted Naomi to get some much-needed answers.

PART FOUR

STILL IN THE PAST - January 2013 - 6th Anniversary

I was all over her in the car. We sat in the parking lot of the restaurant necking like we were high school kids at a make out point. My hands traced her body as I breathed in her sweet aroma. One of her hands was on the back of my neck as she cradled me into hers. The other hand was desperately trying to loosen up my pants.

"Why is your belt so fucking tight?" She moaned impatiently. Sharing her frustration, I took a break and unclasped the buckle. Immediately her hand snaked its way down to what she craved.

"Oh my God you are fucking hard!" She gasped and she wrapped her fingers around my rigid erection. I could only groan in response.

"Okay Josh. Get off me. Get me home and fuck me please?"

I had other wicked ideas. My hand made its way up her dress until I found her sopping wet thong. Very carefully, I grasped it and started sliding it down.

"Josh! What are you doing?"

Completely ignoring her, I continued to pull it down until it was at her knees. She leaned her head back and opened her legs up as far as the thong would let her.

My fingers found her hot opening. I swear I could practically feel steam coming from it. I inserted one, finger, then two, and began working them along the inside. When I reached her G spot, she started moaning. With my thumb, I found her clit and began massaging that. Her moans increased to guttural groans.

"Fuck Josh! Keep doing that!"

By now her thong was stretched past the point of ever being usable again as she had her knees straining against the thin material. Her hips lifted off of the seat and began bucking wildly in the air. She was so wet that I could hear the sloshing sounds that her pussy was making as I fingered her to an explosive orgasm.

"I'm cumming Josh. Don't you fucking stop! I'm cumming!"

Her wish was my command. By now I was working my fingers so fast that my wrist began to hurt, but I didn't care. I needed to see her cum.

And cum she did. When it hit her, her body went rigid as she screamed out. At that point, I didn't give a fuck who was in the parking lot, or whether they were watching or not. I was mesmerized by watching my wife's convulsing body. I could feel her thighs quivering on my hand.

With my free hand, I pulled her thong completely off. She was still coming down from her high, so she barely noticed that she was now panty less. I placed it on the dashboard like a trophy as I climbed across the car into her seat.

"Josh. What the hell are you doing? You're not seriously going to fuck me right here are you?"

I answered her by finding the latch to recline her seat into the horizontal position. She splayed her legs open giving me enough room to slide in between them. Her left heel hooked into the steering wheel and she put her right foot on my shoulder. She wasn't even pretending to resist anymore. We were both lost in the sea of lust. The only thing that could have stopped this from happening would have been a cop banging on the window, and even that was debatable.

I lined my achingly hard cock up and slid into the place that my fingers were moments earlier. The wet warmth welcomed me in as it wrapped around my member.

"Goddammit Naomi! You're so wet! God you feel good."

I pumped my hips in rhythm with hers. Her hands wrapped around my neck as she pulled me in for a kiss. Our tongues wrestled for a moment until I had to break away. I needed my concentration to be channeled to my hips.

"Fuck me Josh. Do to me what Antonio wants to do."

The mere mention of his name fired me up. Yes, I was doing what he wishes he were doing. I was outside fucking the shit out of my beautiful wife while he was in that restaurant, probably still thinking about her. This turned me on. Big time.

My woman, asshole. Not yours! You can only wish you were me.

I couldn't hold out for long on that thought. Luckily, Naomi was really close to another one. Her nails dug into me as she sped her hips up. The sound of slapping skin permeated the car as it shook in rhythm to our coupling.

When I felt her spasm again, I knew I was free to release myself. I couldn't stop from letting out an animalistic howl as I felt myself spurting gobs of cum deep into her.

Once I was able to return to this solar system, I looked into Naomi's face as I heard her giggling. I noticed that she wasn't looking at me, but past me. My heart almost stopped as she gave a wave over my shoulder.

What the... I thought as I whipped my head around. Through the foggy windshield my eyes locked on an elderly couple that stared back at me with their mouths hanging open. My gaze returned to Naomi as we shared a laugh.

"Do you think they saw us?" I whispered. She giggled again and said, "Uh, yeah!"

Later on that night, we laid in bed and snuggled. Henry was spending some quality time with his favorite (only) aunt, so we had the evening to ourselves.

"What did you do with him?" I asked casually. Naomi looked up at me.

"Do what with who?"

I felt a flash of annoyance that she was pretending to not know what the hell I was talking about, but when I looked at her I saw that she was genuinely confused.

"Antonio. At the restaurant. When you went to the back with him, what did you do?"

A smile crept across her lips. "Josh, are you jealous?" she asked coyly as I felt her hand creeping down my stomach.

"No. Just curious." I croaked, trying to sound casual. But let's be real. I was lying through my fucking teeth. I was jealous as hell!

It wasn't just that though. There was something else that I couldn't get a fix on.

That jealous feeling that I had was making me feel excited. No, I didn't want Naomi to fuck that guy. Not really. At least I didn't think so. But that fifteen minutes when I was unsure of what she was doing, or just how long she'd be gone, that was intoxicating! It was the most erotic rush I'd had in a long time. I guess that's what they call cuckold angst. Intellectually, I couldn't make sense of that feeling, or figure out whether it was good or bad. But for some reason it turned me on. Go figure.

"Just curious, huh?" She said as she felt my little guy who wanted to come out and play again.

"Tell me." I said with more force than I meant to. It sounded like a command mixed with lust. Yes, I was turned on! Might as well be honest about it.

I was only wearing boxers, so she was easily able to free me from the hiding place. She slid down until she was eye level with my crotch. She knew what this did to me. Slowly, her hands started pumping.

"Weeeeeell, if you must know, it was almost completely innocent."

Almost?

"He gave me a tour around the kitchen and I got to meet the chef who prepared our meal. As I was complimenting the chef I felt Antonio..."

Her voice trailed off as she gazed my reaction. I was gone. She'd officially taken my brain out of my skull and reinserted it in my ball sack.

"He what?"

"I felt him rubbing my lower back, and then...my butt."

"What the fuck!" I practically screamed. But there was no anger in my voice. Anger was gone. The only thing that I felt was lust.

"Yeah" she said with a little more confidence. "He started to rub my butt. I think he thought I didn't have any panties on because he couldn't feel the thong. All he felt were ass cheeks."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I yelled out as cum shot out of my dick. It surprised both of us, but she got the bigger surprise as some of it hit her in the face. The rest of it dribbled onto her hand like melted ice cream.

She went to the bathroom to clean up as I laid there, feeling completely drained. She returned with a wet rag and cleaned me up.

"You let him grope you?" I asked with less lust. I began thinking like a jealous husband again instead of a horny teen. We all know that once you cum, your minds clears of the lust that clouded your vision moments before and you see things differently. No question about it. You go from being horny to human.

"I didn't let him grope me, but I didn't stop him either. I just moved out of the way." She answered honestly.

"But he felt enough to think that you didn't have any panties on?"

"Yeah."

I chewed on this for a moment. I could tell she was trying to figure out what I was thinking. Hell, I didn't even know exactly what I felt. I should have been angrier, shouldn't I? I was a little jealous, sure, but not angry.

"Well, it worked." I finally said. She breathed a small sigh of relief.

"I really wanted that dollar."

******************************

THE PRESENT - September 2015

"Naomi, do you love him?"

Nothing else matters. This question is the one that had plagued me for the last week. As I sat in Trina's basement consumed by the misery of my thoughts, that was the one that kept me awake.

"Oh my God Josh! No I don't love him! I don't love him at all!"

I look up at the ceiling in disgust. If she starts with the "It's just about the sex" cliché I'd read so often in those stories, there is a good possibility that I could be going to jail tonight for spousal abuse.

"I don't love him. I...I don't even like him all that much." You could have knocked me over with a feather when I heard that.

"So you want me to believe that you snuck behind my back, fucked a guy for WEEKS, and you don't even like him?

"It's the truth Josh, whether you believe it or not."

I rub my fingers into the temples on my head as I try to quell the headache that is threatening to come on. Naomi sits across the room on the bed, looking up at me.

"Naomi, are you still seeing him? Have you been with him since you told me?" I asked, afraid of what the answer might be.

"No! Of course not, Josh. I am so ashamed and afraid. No. I have not been with him! I promise. You have to believe me!" She answered immediately and decisively.

If you have been with me from the beginning of this tale, then you would have to agree with me on one fact. Naomi is no liar. If she says something was the truth, I am inclined to believe her. She hasn't lied yet.

But there is always a first time. I'm not naïve you know. Well, not completely naïve, anyway.

"So why? Why did you risk it for a guy that you didn't like? Did he have a big dick? Did you cum a lot? What made him so special?"

"I DON'T KNOW JOSH! I DON'T KNOW! He didn't have an abnormally big dick. And you know that's not the only thing that's important to me. For some reason I couldn't stop meeting him. There was something there that I couldn't put my finger on. It was just...I don't know what it was."

"Did he make you cum?" She nods her head sadly and suddenly can't look me in the eyes.

"Was it a lot?" I ask softly, not really wanting to know. But I pretty much know the answer to that one. Once again she gives me the affirmative.

We both sit in relative silence. Well, I am silent. Naomi is alternating between crying loudly and softly.

"Why are you crying mommy?" An innocent voice queries from the hallway, breaking through our bubble of misery. Both of our heads shoot in the direction to find our son wiping his eyes sleepily.

I'd completely forgotten that Henry was watching tv in the living room. Henry is such a good kid that at times you forget that he is even in the room. He doesn't throw temper tantrums or command attention. All you need is something to distract him and he will take care of himself.

Forgetting her own pain, Naomi immediately jumps into mommy mode.

"Mommy's okay sweetie. Just a little tired, that's all. Its getting late. You should be in bed."

His eyes started to tear up. "I don't wanna go to bed mommy. I..I'm scared."

"Is it the witch again?"

Henry pouts and nods by bobbing his head up and down like small children at that age do. Kind of an exaggerated nod that was both cute and heartbreaking.

For some time now, Henry has had nightmares about a witch. Trina's kids were watching "Insidious" one night (she didn't know) when Henry was over there. They didn't realize that he was in the room until he'd seen about 10 minutes. That was enough to fuel him with nightmares for the following two weeks.

"'Would you like mommy to lay with you for a while?"

The nod again. Naomi glances back at me as if she were asking permission to put this conversation on hold. A silent message passes between us and she disappears with our son in tow.

With the small reprieve from this gut wrenching dialogue, I am able to sit back and process what happened here. The general synopsis of the facts is that my wife has been covertly meeting a man with the purpose of having sex behind my back for weeks despite our having a way through which she could freely have sex with him.

This is where things get confusing. If she was in love with him, or there was something special about him, I could understand that. It would hurt like hell, but I could at least put a logical explanation to it. But according to her that isn't the case. She doesn't even like him. But for some reason he gives her countless orgasms. Something about their "relationship" made their tryst worth the risk.

There is a missing piece somewhere. Either she is lying for the first time in our marriage, or there is some part of my wife that is fed by sex with this guy that I can't give her. Neither option is favorable. Both of them have serious implications about our future together.

About thirty minutes later Naomi returns from caring for our son. She looks a lot calmer. Her eyes are still puffy, but she looks prepared for round two.

"What are you thinking Josh? Are you going to leave me and Henry?"

Up until this moment of truth, I wasn't sure what I wanted. The part of me that wants to assert my manhood tells me to throw the bitch out in the most hurtful way possible. Yet my true heart won't let me do that. Deep down I know that a few months of chest pounding pride won't make it worth the inevitable lifetime of loneliness and regret. At least not after she answered the two most important questions - did she love him and was it over - the right way. This at least gives us something to build on.

I've been told that the two worst words of an old man is "what if". I don't want to look back over the course of my life and have those words be the mantra of a life lived with reservations. "What if" I gave up too soon? "What if" I had stayed and fought? "What if" I tried to understand why she did what she did before making the decision to walk out of the door? "What if" we could have found a way to move forward together?

"No Naomi. I'm not leaving you. But we have a serious problem that we have to fix."

Relief seems to wash over her entire body as I see her visibly ease its tension. She quickly closes the gap between us as she rushes over to me and wraps her arms around my waist, smashing her face into my chest. I let her hug me close but don't put any effort into returning the sentiment. That may be conveying a message of absolution, and that's not on the table - not yet, anyway.

I pull her away so that I can look into her face. I need her to see me and understand where I am coming from when I say this next part.

"I need to know what happened Naomi. I don't know what went wrong, and I need to figure that out. I'm a technician. One thing I know is that you can't solve the symptoms. You have to find the problem. That is the only way to keep it from happening again. "

"I know Josh. While you were at Trina's house, I have done nothing but think about it. That's why I set up an appointment with a marriage counselor. I want to talk about all of the shit in my head. I have so many fucked up thoughts running around up there. I can't sort them out."

"What kind of thoughts have you been thinking Naomi?"

I watch her face turn contemplative. She can no longer look me in the eyes.

"Lately, I just feel, I don't know, restless. Anxious maybe. I just feel that something isn't right with me, but I can't place it."

javmor79
javmor79
2,297 Followers