To Heal Ch. 04

Story Info
Being his sub.
3.3k words
4.7
7.6k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I recommend you read the previous chapters before you read this. The chapter isn't standalone.

*****

"Ready?" he asks as we get up to head home. It's his home today. It's kink night. But I want more than pain. I've wanted to say this to him for a couple of days. I've whispered it in his ears when he's asleep. I say it to him out loud.

"Yes... Sir."

There's a moment of silence. Edward looks at me as if he's searching for something and then clears his throat.

"Did I hear that correctly?" he asks.

"Yes sir," I reply, my voice clear.

"Come here," he says and wraps his hand around my back. We walk to my car and once inside he speaks.

"Are you sure?" His eyes burn into mine. No hint of a smile, none. His stare unnerves me, it's like he could melt glaciers with it.

"Yes," I reply. And as I watch his face close the distance between mine, I know he's happy about this. When he kisses, he's not loving, or caring, or gentle. He kisses like I belong to him. His hand grips my neck and his teeth presses down on my lips. I whimper but he doesn't let go and pulls me closer instead and forces his tongue into my mouth. My mouth accepts him with need piling on inside me. Just as my tongue reaches out to meet his, he holds my hair and pulls my face away from his. I draw short breaths unable to look at him. His grip on my hair tightens and turns my head.

"That is the hottest thing I've heard in my life," he says.

"Thank you... Sir," I reply.

With one quick peck he lets me go. The journey to his home is excruciatingly slow. Every red light is against us. Every car moves slower. But, eventually we are in front of his gate. He holds my hand and we enter his house. After the door is closed, he walks to the three-person sofa at the center of the room and takes a corner seat.

"Come here," he says, tapping a hand on his lap. I sit on his left leg, my eyes glued to the floor, my legs between his knees. His hand slips below my thighs and with one fluid motion, I find myself lying on his lap. He scans me foot to head with a smile on his face. His hand reaches out to my feet and pull out my loafers. Stroking my thigh with one hand and my cheeks with the other, he speaks.

"So, you want to be my sub."

"Yes." Fingers press down slightly on my thigh, urging me to correct my mistake.

"Yes, sir," I say.

And as a reward, the hand on my thigh moves a little higher. I open my legs slightly and the smile on his face broadens.

"So hungry," he says and his hand snakes closer to my pussy. I lift my hips up, craving for contact but he moves his hand away and out of my dress.

"Edw... sir, please," I beg.

"Please, what?"

"Please... touch me."

"I am touching you," he says, one hand on my cheek and the other on below my knees.

"No... Touch me... there," I say, not able to look at him.

"My girl has gone all shy again. Where exactly do you want me to touch you?"

"Can you please touch my pussy, Sir?"

"That's better. Now, stand up, undress for me and back on my lap," he says. I get off his lap and take off my dress. I'm wearing a white lace bra and matching panties. His eyes lock onto mine and they've changed. Everything he's done today has been a little different. There's slightly more authority in his voice, his touch is rougher and I find my cheeks turn pink under his stare as I completely undress.

"Aren't you the blushing beauty? Come here," he says with a smirk on his face and my eyes seek the floor again. I take my spot, my back on the armrest and my ass between his legs. He pulls my head towards his for a kiss and again, it's rough. I awkwardly hold his face as he devours me. With one hand behind my neck, his other hand grips my breast and my moan is lost in his mouth. Fingers zero in on my nipple and a delicious cycle of pinching and rubbing starts. He stops kissing me and whispers.

"Touch yourself for me."

With his fingers twisting my nipple, I don't process it for a second. But the horror of it hits me seconds later. I remove my hands off his face.

"Sir... what?" I ask, taken aback. He surely can't mean it. He withdraws his hand from behind my neck and gently rests my back on the arm of the sofa.

"Show me how you fuck yourself, princess," he says, deserting my tit. He takes my hand in his and rests it on my pussy. I've never masturbated in front of someone. It's such a private affair and yet my hand defies me, rubbing the outer lips of my wet pussy. The shame, the humiliation! I want to stop but it feels incredibly hot to let Edward, to let Sir watch me like this. I close my eyes and start touching myself.

"That's it princess. Is this how you make yourself come when no one's watching you?" he asks, squeezing my right breast.

"Oh god, yes Sir," I say, panting. His words, the lewdness of it all. But each word invokes pleasure and I shove a finger into my hungry cunt. He grips my nipple and pulls it upwards drawing a shameful moan from me. Another hand makes its way to my lips and he pushes two fingers in. I suck his fingers, lost in the sensations flowing throughout me. He moves his fingers inside my mouth and my tongue seeks them out. After a few moments though, he pulls his fingers out and before I can figure out why, I feel his wet fingers on my cheek, spreading my saliva on my skin. To my absolute shame and shock, it turns me on. I spread my legs wider still as an orgasm rises inside me.

"Do you like this princess? Having your spit rubbed on your face?" he asks and I'm in a turmoil. My face is scarlet with shame. It turns me on and I know he's aware of it. Do I accept it? Accept that I like being humiliated?

"You will answer, Catherine," he says and the sternness in his voice makes me answer.

"Yes... yes Sir," I say turning my head away even though my eyes are shut. Thankfully, he doesn't ask me to look at him, instead, just slips two fingers in my mouth again. I wet them for him and shamelessly turn my face to give him better access to my cheeks. But instead of my face, this time, my nipples are smeared. My fingers seek out my clit and the wave of pleasure that washes over me almost feels sinful.

"Don't come without my permission."

"Yes, sir," I say without thinking. I don't know if I can do that. With every passing second, I'm losing control of what I'm doing.

"Look at you, princess. Fingering yourself like a slut on display. Is that what you are? My slut?"

"Yes sir... I'm... oh god... I'm your... slut," I say between whimpers as I fuck myself, my orgasm so near, threatening to undo my sanity. Incomprehensible sounds escape my mouth as he inserts a finger inside me, only to remove it seconds later.

"Open your mouth," he says and I turn my face away, horrified of what is about to come. Under the sheets, in quiet moans is how I've masturbated all my life. And with nothing more than a few words, he's made me touch myself on his lap and now wants me to taste my juices.

"Open up, princess," he says, his voice a little stricter this time. I don't turn, holding my ground and within seconds, the darkest of my fantasies come to life. Very gently, he slaps my lips. It can almost be taken for a pat but it's a slap. I know it is. I don't open my mouth and this time, with slightly more force, he slaps again. My lips part, the thrill of the slaps carrying me higher, and he slides his fingers in. As I suck my arousal out of his hand, a deep rooted thirst for humiliation is being quenched.

"Such a delightful slut," I hear him say and my orgasm floods me. I scream as wave after wave of pleasure pushes me to the very brink of consciousness. Edward holds me as I shudder in his lap until I lie there - spent, satisfied and hardly able to move a muscle. Somewhere, in the corner of my mind, I remember that I wasn't supposed to come. I open my eyes to look at him and see him smiling at me. My legs open, fingers buried in my pussy and with spit on my face, I realize what I must look like. I remove my hands and my legs close.

"Now you're shy, princess?" he asks.

"I've never done it in front of anyone," I reply.

"Thank you. It's the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"I'm not a huge fan of flattery," I say, managing a weak grin.

"Neither am I. That wasn't flattery. Shower?" he asks and I nod.

His hands feel blissful under the hot water. I get pampered with kisses, massages and little slaps and spanks. I get to feel him as well. When he's not smothering me, I'm all over his body, kissing him, biting him, pretty much doing everything to ensure I'm constantly touching him. During the week, shower blowjobs have become a part of our routine. Once both of us are done with the shower, I shag him and then we wash each other all over again. And true to his word, he's given me control when I'm pleasuring him. Mustering every ounce of courage and shedding my new found, albeit temporary shyness, I hold his cock and ask him:

"Do you want your slut to take care of your erection, Sir?"

He grins wolfishly and kisses me.

"Oh you will, princess. In fact, your ass is going to take care of my erection today," he says and turns off the shower. My mouth is still wide open when we get out of the shower.

We get dressed and go out for dinner. Lights of the city seem a little brighter, a little happier, as if they share my joy. As if they know how much I've wanted this, how much I've wished for it. We take our places at the table and I sit with a silly little smile on my face. Over dinner, we talk of mundane things before Edward decides to talk boundaries.

"So, I want to know your hard limits," he says.

"You want to talk about it now?" I ask, disappointment evident in my voice.

"Well, either that or we can discuss the ill effects of the 16th amendment. I really think that states have a right to the claim tax ben-"

"Okay. Boundaries."

"Good. Hard limits."

"No blood, no choking and no bathroom stuff."

"How do you feel about photographs?"

"As in naked?"

"Eventually, I would like to take pictures of your nude body, yes. But, for now, we can begin with just your face."

I take my time to think about what he's proposing. I don't know how comfortable I am with pictures.

"I want some time to think about pictures."

"Thank you for considering it," he says.

We enter his house, fear and anticipation gripping me. The prospect of a punishment and lots of love I know I'll get after that makes my nerves tingle. Edward closes the door and kisses me. A sweet prelude to impending pain. I hold on to him, savoring every second of it, knowing that what is about to come isn't going to be sweet at all. He's picked my clothes - a purple dress and matching underwear. One after the other, they're peeled away until I stand naked.

"Once inside this house, what are you, princess?" he asks, holding my hips, his face so close that his lips almost brush mine. I can't think straight when he's this close. Hypnotized, I stare at him, my mouth open and suddenly dry. One swat to my ass and I wake up to reality. He asked what I was.

"Your sub, sir," I reply.

"Yes. But more fundamentally, what are you when you address me as Sir?"

"Yours, sir."

"Excellent," he says and leads me to the bedroom.

"On the bed and on all fours," he says coldly. As I comply, he disappears from my vision. I get into position and wait.

The satin cloth covers my eyes, shielding me from witnessing my pain. His hand trails down from my neck to my ass, lingering there, patting me.

"You know why you're like this?" he asks.

"I came without permission, sir," I reply.

"Good." He slithers his hand down to my pussy, grazing it along my folds as I try to keep my composure. I feel his lips on my ass. Kisses follow and if this is his idea of punishment, I want it all day. His tongue moves to my core eliciting a moan from me. I can feel him exhale on my lips as his hands cup my ass. I push out my ass towards him but he swats me away.

"Patience, princess." His hands and lips desert me. Moments later, I shout as the first slap lands on my ass. He does not remove his hands and the burning sensation seeps under my skin. One, two, three spanks land right where the first one landed and I start to shiver.

"Spread out your knees," he says. I move my knees away from each other until he stops me. I hear lube squirting and then a finger probing my asshole - running up and down, circling, entering slowly. I moan as he inserts his finger deeper, until his forefinger rests completely inside me. Before I get a chance to get accustomed, I feel another finger stretching me. I hold my breath and my ass instinctively clenches.

"Don't clench," he says.

When I let go, he pushes the second finger in. This time, he allows me to get accustomed. His fingers stay there, turning, twisting, drawing moans from me. With his fingers still inside, he sets about torturing my pussy, plunging two fingers in. Both holes filled, at least partially, I am treated to a most delicious session of teasing. Moving both his hands from the inside, he steals moan after moan as I lose myself under his expert touch.

"You like this, slut? Having both your holes filled?"

"Yes sir. God... yes," I reply in-between pants. I want to be his slut, his princess. God, I want to be everything he wants me to be. His hands begin to move in and out. He fucks me with his fingers, adding another finger to my pussy. I yield to his magic, rocking in sync with his fingers, hungry for more. The pain of having my ass violated no longer exists. Pleasure has taken its place and just as I begin to near a climax, Edward stops. I grunt and push my ass out but nothing. He removes his hands. Before I can comprehend what is about to happen, I gasp as I feel rubber tapping my asshole. It's not his hand. I clench tightly as he starts pushing the plug inside.

"Relax," he says, stroking my ass with one hand and when I do, he resumes. I groan as my ring stretches to accommodate the plug at its widest. The plug pops once completely inside.

"Lie down on your back," he says. I take the weight off my hands and knees and lie down on my back before turning over. The plug makes itself comfortable in me. It's a strange yet satisfying feeling. I smile at the idea of using my asshole the wrong way round. Edward takes my hand and the familiar leather cuffs bind my hands and then my ankles. He kisses me and I feel the bed shift and rise underneath me. He's gotten off.

"This is mine, princess. The earlier you know, the easier it'll be," he says, tapping the crop on my nipples.

"Yes sir," I reply, waiting for the inevitable strike.

The crop snakes lower, dragging my sanity with it, and stops on my pussy.

"This?"

"Is yours, sir."

"Good. So the next time I ask you not to come, don't," he says and the first strike lands. A gentle blow to my mound. My hips arch up and he strikes again, a little harder. His hand fondles the folds of my pussy. I try to kick my legs but I know it's of no help. Encouraged by my struggle, his rough hand further explores my folds. I squirm as he shoves a finger inside me. He moves his finger inside, trying to get to the plug. The feeling is deli-

Slap!

"Ahh," I cry out as the crop hits my nipple.

The pain that he promised begins. One nipple after the other he strikes my nipples with the crop. A few sharp blows in, I start to scream. I pull my hands, try to kick my legs but he doesn't stop. My breasts burn as he continues his torture.

"Please... I'm sorry," I say in sniffled breaths as tears start to flow.

"Good, you should be," he says and the strikes get only harder. He begins to move away from the nipple and starts to cover my entire tits. He adds another finger in my pussy and the slopping sound only increases. It is shocking that his crop can bring so much pain and pleasure. The slaps don't stop and as the pain increases I start to bawl.

"What a pain slut. You're flowing," he chuckles, adding to my shame.

He removes his fingers from my pussy and starts rubbing his wet fingers on my stomach, around my navel. The strikes on my tits stops as well. I feel his lips on mine and I'm grateful for them. In-between cries, I kiss him. His hand finds its way back to my pussy and he fucks me with his fingers. His lips move away from mine only to kiss my breasts. I give up my struggle and let go. Pain it seems, is over. He's giving me joy and I take it. He traps my nipples between his teeth and bites down, giving me enough pain to enjoy it. He removes his fingers from my pussy and fondles my clit. Groans fill the room as a hurtle towards a climax. With pressure on my clit increasing, he speaks.

"Come."

And just like that, my body obeys him. I come, my mind going blank. I feel myself trembling and screaming before darkness takes over.

I wake up to find my hands and legs free. Edward is sitting on a chair next to the bed. He smiles as I look at him, confused.

"You passed out, princess," he says, getting up and sitting next to me.

"How long?" I ask.

"Just a few minutes. I've drawn a bath. Want to join?"

"Yeah, thank you. The plug?"

"Get on all fours. I'll take it out."

He removes the plug. It's hurts a little, but once done, he carries me to the bathroom. We get into the tub, my back resting on his chest. As he strokes my head, I know I've found all that I have ever wanted. All that I've craved for. Snuggled against him, I know I love him. I love my Sir.