To Horny to Say No Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kat4funn
kat4funn
430 Followers

As I was sipping my third glass, I giggled, "If I didn't know any better Gil, you're trying to get me drunk so you can have your way with me! You know if that is what you wanted all you have to do is ask."

Gil laughed and answered, "Well okay then Kathryn. We would love to take you back to our room and make love to you, but only after a nice back massage. You are so beautiful! So what do you say?"

I giggled and paused. I was a whore and would fuck anyone for money this weekend. Did they know that or is this just coincidence? I didn't know really how to answer them. Should I ask for money, but then they'll know I'm a whore. Oh my god! What should I say? I would love to make Gil happy since he was down because of his wife's death. Luckily, during my long pause, Marvin added his two cents.

"Kathryn, we know you aren't a working girl and by what you told us you are a little upset at your husband's cheating. So maybe you can get even. Would you be offended if we offered you money to have sex with us? You would make a couple of old farts very happy and we would never forget this day, that is, if you said yes."

Whew! I was off the hook. Marvin's proposal now could make me say yes. I thought how bad it could be having sex with these two over weight old guys. I've never done that before and may be fun. So I smiled, giggled and asked, "How much and how long would I have to stay?"

Marvin smiled and then looked at Gil. They began to talk together but Marvin answered in a low voice.

"Well Kathryn, how about the rest of the afternoon and we'll give you a couple of hundred."

I gave out a big laugh and answered, "Oh you guys are such kidders. If it was all afternoon, you guys would be dead and I wouldn't want that on my conscious. I bet you only could get it up once, so how about one pop each and $500. I guarantee after I leave, you'll be very happy."

I guess my comment shocked them, because it wasn't what I projected as a girl next door type. Gil then asked if I've done this for money before. So I lied and said no, I hadn't, that I just need $500 to pay the PI I had checking on my cheating husband. We all laughed as they agreed to my little proposal. So I picked up my stuff and went with Gil to their room, while Marvin had to go to the ATM machine for my fee.

Once inside the room, Gil took me to one of the beds and we sat down. Then he suggested giving me my back massage. Quickly my top came off as I cupped my breasts with my hands covering them. Gil laughed and told me to show him my beautiful breasts that he already had a peek at. I removed my hands and he just stared at them. He told me that they were fantastic and couldn't wait to play with them. I smiled and asked what was stopping him. Immediately he sat next to me. I kissed him and plastered my breasts against his hairy chest. When we broke for air, he began to play with them sucking on each nipple until they were standing erect.

Then Marvin came in and blurted, "Oh I see, I get the money and you start without me."

I immediately stood up, walked over to him and plastered a big kiss on his lips. He put his arms around me and pulled me tightly against his big belly. He was taller and fatter of the two guys, so I had to be on my tippy toes to kiss him.

When we broke for air, I sensually said, "It wasn't Gil's fault. You guys have me so horny thinking I'm a whore, that I needed some attention. You know, I've never done this before."

My lie was exactly what was needed to stop the tension between the two. I took his hand and walked him over to the bed, then I sat down and Marvin sat next to me. So I had both guys on each side of me. Marvin handed me the money and told him to put on the dresser. He leaned over and did that. Then they both began playing with my breasts. Their hands roamed all over my body, as I alternated kissing one and then the other for some time. My legs were tightly together until Marvin began groping my inner thigh. As he did, I slowly spread them apart. Gil started on the other side until my legs were spread nicely so they could play with my pussy. They untied the sides of my bottoms and removed the garment from covering my very excited and wet pussy. They just stared at it for a few minutes, but now I was so horny and wanted a cock buried in me. Even their old cocks would do.

I leaned back on one arm and with my other hand began rubbing my clit. As I did, I moved my legs open and close a few times. Looking at their faces they had that look of lust but also of amazement. So I said, "So guys are you going to just look at me or fuck me, and who's going to be first?"

Gil was the first to respond and quickly took off his trunks. He asked Marvin where the condoms were and Marvin shrugged his shoulders. So I asked if they were clean with no STD's and they both said they were. So I said, "Well then fuck me without one. I love feeling a guy cumming in me."

Gil immediately knelt in front of me, spread my legs apart and went to push into me. He was a nice size for an old guy and felt great as I guided it into my slippery hole. Once he was all the way in, he began to slowly fuck me. I closed my eyes for a moment and moaned with the pleasure it was creating in me. Opening my eyes, I looked at Marvin. He was getting his trunks off. I motioned him over to me and as Gil fucked me faster and faster, I sucked on Marvin's larger cock, although his stomach was in the way.

With a mouth full of cock and my pussy being stretched I began my first orgasm. Gil felt me shaking and said, "Marv, I think she just came."

Marvin answered, "Yeah, it looks like it Bro. So how does she feel?"

Gil answered, "She's so tight bro and very wet. You want to try her out?"

In a minute they switched places. Marvin's cock was a lot bigger and I didn't move as he pushed it into me. Once it was all the way in, he slowly began to pump me. It made me feel very exhilarating as he plowed in and out of me. They changed places a few more times and I kept moving with their constant loving. I guess them trading off every so often just kept them hard longer. But the fourth time Gil went back into my soaked cunt, I could feel him getting to the point of no return. It wasn't long that he would cum. So a few more grunts and he bellowed, "I'm going to blow my load Marv!"

Marv yelled back, "Well, don't do it in her. Blow it in her mouth. I don't want sloppy seconds."

A minute later, he pulled out and quickly knelt at my mouth. Marvin turned my head to face Gil and a few seconds later, he blew a huge load of gooey cum in my mouth but mostly on my face. Marvin kept telling me to lick it up and I did. I even took my fingers and scoop some off my chin to suck on. That's when Marvin told me to turn on all fours.

As I did he pulled me to the edge of the bed and stood behind me. Then he rubbed my pussy, pushed my legs far apart and began forcing his rod back into me. As he slowly fucked me doggy, I began to loudly moan about how good it felt. Gill was next to me playing with my nipples by roughly yanking on them. He kept giving me kudos of how good I looked being fucked. He told me that I was the hottest woman that he remembers of having sex with. Then he took his phone and told us both to smile, as he took a few photos. Afterwards Marvin began fucking me faster and harder. I could feel and hear his belly slapping against my ass as he thrust in and out of me.

In a few minutes he slowed down and stopped. Then he slapped my ass and told me to fuck his cock. So I started to move back and forth on and off his cock, while he stood study. Every so often he would slap my ass, telling me to go faster. Suddenly he took a hold of my thighs and started to fuck me again. He pulled and pushed on me until I heard him grunting and feeling his hot sperm entering me. It felt so good having him cum in me. I've always loved that feeling.

When he finished his spewing, he pulled out and fell on the bed gasping for air. Oh my god! I hope I didn't kill him? I moved over to him and asked if he was okay. He just smiled at me and said, "Oh yes Kathryn, I'm just fine. It's been so long that I've fuck a girl like that. You know I'm 80 today so that was such a wonderful birthday present."

I looked at Gil laughing as he chimed in saying that he's 77 and Marvin is his older brother. Then Gil sat next to me and said, "So how much to have another pop? I'm already to go again. Watching you fuck Marv got me all horny and it may be years until I get another opportunity to fuck a hot young girl again. So what do you say Kathryn?"

I turned to him, gave him a sticky cum kiss from his goo still on my face, grabbed his cock and answered, "Nothing!"

I pushed him on his back and sat down facing him. With Marvin's cum dripping out of me, I placed Gil's cock at my pussy entrance and felt him entering my hot hole. Oh what a slut I was. I loved bouncing up and down on him listening to his groans of pleasure. He was holding my hips as I sat straight up on him, closed my eyes and began building up to another orgasm. Then a flash of Gil's phone with Marvin saying something about that was such a beautiful shot. After sometime, he had me jump off and lay on my back. Then he took my ankles and pushed my legs over me and re-entered my pussy. Marvin pushed a pillow under me and Gil began a speedy pace of pumping me. I was in heaven feeling him fuck me. I had another wonderful orgasm too. After some time, Gil finally stopped. All out of breath, he was still hard and fell on his back next to me.

He turned to me and said, "Well gorgeous, I tried to get another load in you, but I just can't cum a second time. I hope you don't mind if I shut it down or you may be right about killing me." He laughed when he said that.

I leaned over and kissed him. Looking up at Marvin I asked, "So do you want another turn too?"

He just laughed and told me no. So I went to the bathroom and cleaned up. When I came back out, they were resting. I noticed the room clock was almost 4 pm. So I grabbed my bag, the money and went to give each a little kiss. As they rested, I said my good bye. It looked like Gil was about to take a nap, when Marvin thanked me for the fun afternoon. I left them happy and thank god, still alive.

Rushing back to the pool, David was sitting in the shade. He asked where I went off to and I told all about the two guys. He laughed and told me that I was really naughty. I laughed with him. Then he took me back to his room, which was now a one bedroom suite. He told me had to upgrade for tonight's activities. My stuff was already in it from Stephen's room. Then he suggested giving me another enema and cleaning up for the rest of the evening. He told me I was going to be very popular and hope I'm up to the challenge. He wouldn't say anything else.

Anyway, thanks for reading my third part to my whoring weekend. The last part will be next time, when I have time to write it. I hope you all got really horny and will write me. I love reading any comments you may have about my stories. As usual, I do have a few photos of this adventure just ask to see them or any others from the previous stories. Just tell me which story photos you would like to see.

Kisses Kathryn

kat4funn
kat4funn
430 Followers
12