To Love a Were Ch. 05

Story Info
Tensions and sparks within the MacFarlane compound.
10k words
4.71
37.8k
25

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtForm
ArtForm
1,148 Followers

"Fiona." His voice was soft but it was stern as he called to her. Still, she continued walking, past the car and into the forest. He was still on her trail and although she was still fuming, the thought that he had come after her made her feel slightly happy at the same time.

"Fiona... if you keep on walking, I will not follow you anymore. I do not want a willful child under my roof and I will not tolerate your tantrums," he said after awhile. Fiona stopped in her tracks and turned slowly to face him.

"I am not a child anymore Eian," she said in the cold tone that she was used to hearing from him. "A child does not feel this level of jealousy of finding another woman in her man's house."

Eian was taken aback for a second as the words came out from her mouth. Did this little Vampire just lay claim on him? He felt the bubble of laughter in his throat escape his mouth.

"Do not be silly, Fiona. I am going back now," he said, as he turned to walk back home. He didn't need to see her face to sense it frowning and pouting at his back. She trudged sulkily behind him, knowing that he did not buy into her silly temperaments. In fact he saw right through her the moment he looked into her eyes- she wanted to stay; she just wanted him to chase after her.

Eian left the front door open but did not wait up for her and had instead resumed his conversation with Sydney. He ignored her as she placed her luggage at the foot of the staircase and climbed upstairs.

"I'm sorry about that," he said apologetically to Sydney.

"It's alright," she replied. "Do you mind me asking, Sir, but is that the same girl that I saw you with the other day at the office?"

Eian smiled and nodded, "Ah yes, quite a bit of a shock to me too, I admit."

"Right..." Sydney's voice trailed as she tried to take in the idea of a child growing into a woman within a few months' span.

"It's alright Sydney. You're not imagining things... and this is not a dream," he said, as if replying to her thoughts. He patted her arm gently to coax her attention back to him. "What you saw with Dominic the other day is not a dream either."

He expected shock but Sydney's eyes only showed relief as she nodded at his words.

"I am surprised Sydney that you are still sitting here, waiting for me to say more," said Eian as he watched her expectant face. When she didn't reply, he continued, "The reason why I asked you to come here is because I want you to understand that the knowledge that you are given privy to is something that we have kept for centuries. As you've told me, you've read up about Werewolves right? Then you would understand that as Werewolves, we live in a pack, headed by an Alpha."

Comprehension dawned on her, "You," she said and watched him nod.

"I decided that it is crucial for you to know our secret... because Dominic is in a critical stage right now. I know it sounds silly but his inner wolf is reacting to your rejection to mate with him as a reason not to live. It's something beyond Dominic's control you see."

"Oh my god!" she gasped as she covered her mouth with her hands. "Oh Dominic! I... I have to see him now!"

"No, sit down," he ordered. "He's been put to sleep for now but once he wakes up he will want to see you... and you two will need to work out your issues. However, I must stress that just because he claims you as his mate, doesn't mean you have to answer his call..."

Sydney interjected, "No! That would mean he will die!"

"Yes... but feeling sorry for him will make him die too... albeit a slow and painful one. Only answer his call if you feel a strong sense of something pulling you towards him. A good indicator is of course, love," said Eian with a smile. "The other one is the fear of losing your mate and the desire to protect them at all cost... which I have a feeling is something that you are feeling right now."

Sydney began to cry at Eian's words. "I want to see him please..." she said once she calmed down.

"Come," he said, leading her towards the door. He was glad that Dominic's house was not too far from his so it took them less than 5 minutes to reach there. Pearl had opened the door and gave a shout of surprise to see her Alpha and Sydney.

She wants to see Dominic.

Ah, I'll bring her up

He watched as Pearl took Sydney upstairs and smiled.

***

When he closed the front door, he turned to find her looking at him.

"I apologize," she said when he kept quiet.

"I know that I haven't had the chance to teach you about pack customs," he said as he started towards the kitchen, knowing that she was following him. "As an Alpha, I will have people coming into my house for various reasons- for advice, to be reprimanded, to seek permission, whatever. If you wish to stay here, then you are not allowed to behave in such a way to my guests. As a grown woman, you need to understand that nakedness and sexual displays are not something to be frowned within the pack. When we shift back to our human form, we are almost always naked- this is acceptable and expected, just as it is for a bitch in heat to seduce any un-mated male as she wishes. Wolves do not get jealous or possessive unless it concerns their mate. It would be hard otherwise to live within a pack."

He could tell her eyes had widened with shock but she didn't say anything. Meanwhile, Eian rummaged his fridge for something to cook for his dinner.

"Do you remember my three rules, Fiona?" he asked after awhile.

"Yes I do," she said softly. "Your word is law, I must learn to live in the pack with all its rules and customs and lastly, I am never to show my fangs to anyone." She let out a huff.

"Very good," he said as he stirred sauce in a pan. "So which rule are you not able to follow, Fiona?"

Fiona narrowed her eyes at him and gave a loud, "Hmph." But Eian didn't seem to hear her for he kept his back to her all the time as he cooked his own meal. Only after he washed his pan and cutting board did he turn to look at her with his arms crossed.

"I'm still waiting, Fiona," he said sternly.

"I do not like the first rule," she said, giving him a stubborn look. "Technically if I refuse to follow rule one, then all the rules are void."

"Ah, then you will have to go back to the castle and live there for the rest of your life," he replied as he sat down to eat his meal. Fiona watched him and growled. He appeared nonchalant at her response so they maintained silence for a minute or so.

Eventually, she broke the silence, "Aren't you going to invite me to eat?" she asked. Eian looked up at her and gave her a questioning look.

"You don't even eat human food. The last time I ever shove anything down your throat, you ended up vomiting," he replied.

"Then aren't you afraid I'll bite you if I get hungry?" she retorted, obviously annoyed at his lack of manners.

"That'll mean you've broken rule number three," he told her with a smile as he scooped up the last bit of his meal and got up to wash his dishes. She didn't reply him as she watched him wash his plates. It suddenly occurred to her that back in the castle, she never really lifted a finger and it was actually the first time she ever saw someone washing dishes.

"Eian? Can I try that?" she asked as she approached his side curiously. "This thing you're doing?" Eian gave an amused laugh but moved aside as she took the plate from his soapy hands. "Erm... then what?" she asked as she looked up at him with a confused look.

"Okay, I'll show it to you once... then maybe tomorrow you can help me okay?" he said with a smile. Fiona nodded as she dried her hands, feeling slightly cheered. She wasn't sure if he had noticed it but that was the first time today that he had smiled at her.

After they were done in the kitchen, Eian helped carry her luggage up to her old room.

"Well, now that you're older, maybe you'd like to decorate your own room," he said as he placed the luggage on the floor. "Do you need me to help you unpack?"

"No, it's okay," she replied.

They remained silent for awhile as she unpacked various clothes from her luggage.

"I want to thank you for saving my life the other day. A wolf as old as me shouldn't die so easily but that deep wound was almost as good as having my head severed. So it is true I guess that Purebloods have such healing properties," he said with a smile.

"Alaron taught me that. I apologize for his behavior that day too. He's just... misunderstood."

"Then I'm glad that you came when you did." Eian crossed his arm as he leaned against the entrance of her room. "One more thing, Fiona... what were you doing when you placed your face at my neck?"

Fiona's eyes widened at his question. "I certainly did not bite you!" she said defiantly.

"I'm not saying you did. I'm asking what you were doing," he replied coldly.

"Alaron taught me that external and internal wounds are different. To heal internal wounds, blood must be ingested or transfused. But external wounds can be healed with our saliva; it helps the blood clot faster so that the wound can be closed immediately to prevent more loss of blood. I'm sorry if that disgusts you in any way," she said slightly annoyed.

"I didn't say that it did. I don't think you could make anyone feel repulsed," he replied sincerely.

Fiona was genuinely pleased and smiled as she looked up at him. Eian still looked the same to her and yet she knew that in his eyes she was someone totally different. She wanted to ask him so many questions but at that moment as her blue eyes stared at his green ones, she wondered if he too had many questions for her.

They stared at each other for what seemed like eternity before he finally gave a smile and walked off towards his own room, leaving Fiona alone with her own things. She gave a sigh as she unpacked her clothes. Her grandfather had had seamstresses down to the castle to make her new clothes because he didn't think it was good for her to go shopping. Truthfully, she preferred the simplicity of life which the pack seemed to offer her. The drive into the compound had allowed her to see the children running around their gardens, some walking with their mothers while others gathered at the playground nearby. For a second, she felt a pang of jealousy at the realization that she never had the chance to play on the swings or the slide.

Suddenly she felt sad. No one had asked her if she wanted to be an adult. No one had stopped this ridiculous process for her. Would Eian have stopped it if he had known? Perhaps he would. However, she did not feel cheered. It had been one of the female servants who had taught her how to put on a bra while another taught her how to use the sanitary napkins. They were nobodies to her; they didn't care or love her. They were merely doing their jobs.

Fiona began to cry. She wanted her mommy.

A few feet away, Eian was alerted to the sudden change in energy flow in the house. Straining his ears, he heard soft sobs coming from Fiona's room. They were really soft and hardly audible and he didn't think she had wanted him to hear. Eian wasn't sure if he should go and comfort her or not. She was no longer a frightened child who needed him at every turn. Right now, she could be crying for a variety of reasons- she probably missed her home or her new family. She could even be crying because she's frustrated at him- a reason which he was inclined to believe. Nevertheless, he found himself walking towards her room.

"Fiona?" he called softly as he approached. Immediately the sobs stopped but she didn't make any sound to reply him. Concerned, Eian pushed open her door slightly and walked in to see that she had indeed been crying for her eyes were swollen and her nose was red.

"Want to talk to me about it?" he asked in a gentle voice as he settled himself beside her.

"I was thinking about some stuff... and then I felt a strong need for my mother... my real mother, whoever she was," she said with a sad sigh. Eian felt his heart break. Did coming back to this house bring back memories of her childhood trauma? He didn't say anything but pulled her close to him, letting her head rest on his shoulder.

The sat like that for a long time, listening to each other's breathing. Eian occasionally pressed a kiss or two to the top of her head but neither said anything. Meanwhile, Fiona felt her heartbeat increase with every minute that passed in silence. Now that she was older, she was very much aware of the hardness of his body pressed against hers. It frightened her but also intrigued her very much. She sighed as she cuddled closer. Did he always smell like this? Like fresh pine and mint? It made her feel calm and happy.

"I missed you so much," she whispered as she wrapped her fingers around his arm. She felt him stiffen for a second before relaxing again. His fingers touched hers lightly, caressing them gently but he made no further advances.

"You should go to sleep now, little one," he said after awhile as he got up to his feet and pulled her up. She was sure that he was about to pick her up and tuck her in himself if she had not moved at once. Reassured that she was safely under her blankets, he switched off the lights and said to her the same thing he always said before bedtime, "I will leave the door slightly open for you and I'll leave the passage light on. If you need me, I'm in the room at the end of the hall okay?"

Fiona nodded and willed herself to close her eyes as she felt Eian walk further and further away from her...

***

He could smell strawberries invading his senses. Was she really there or was he in his dream state again? Dominic didn't feel like waking up but somehow his wolf had decided that they had enough sleep. Dominic stirred slightly before opening his eyes. It was really dark; it must be night now. From the looks of it, he was at home too.

As his eyes adjusted, he saw the outline of a woman resting her head at the edge of his bed. His heart skipped a beat as he sat up to check if it was really Sydney. She looked so tired, he thought. Had she been with him all the time, watching over him?

"Sydney..." he whispered, shaking her slightly.

"Hey... you're awake," she said, stifling a yawn. "Thank goodness..."

"I'm sorry," he said almost automatically but she shook her head and gently eased him back to his lying position.

"I'm here now, little wolf... so you better not try to get sick again or I'll get very angry," she said with a smile. Even in the dark, Dominic could see the way her lips moved as she smiled. Did she just call him 'little wolf'?

"My wolf says that he is not so little and feels hurt that his mate thinks of him that way," he said with an amused grin.

"Really? Why don't you show me just how big you can get? I'm sure you're not so scary after all," she said with a laugh as she laid a head on Dominic's chest. "I've been so worried about you, Dominic..." she whispered.

Dominic didn't say anything but closed his hands over her body and hugged her. "You know, Sydney... this isn't the hospital bed. You really didn't need to sleep at the edge. Come over and cuddle beside me," he said, patting the other side of his queen sized mattress. Sydney crawled slowly onto the bed and cuddled close to Dominic's body. He didn't waste much time but gathered her in his arms again and pressed his lips gently to hers.

This time, they were going to do it slow... and they were going to do it right. He felt her lips moving against his gently before she opened her mouth slightly to allow their tongues to wrestle lovingly with each other. Their lips stayed lock on each others' even as Sydney's hands fumbled slowly with her own blouse. She didn't like having her clothes in the way of feeling the warmth and hardness of Dominic's chest against hers.

Dominic pulled his lips slowly away from her then gave a soft chuckle. "You can take your time to get naked you know..."

"Let me get naked first, then you can take your time," she replied, tossing her clothes carelessly to the floor. Finally free from her trappings, she pressed herself seductively against his taut body, rubbing her nipples against his skin. She moaned as she felt them growing hard against the flatness of his chest. Her lips sought his again and they continued to kiss as their bodies rubbed against each others, almost in a mating dance.

"You make me so hot Sydney," whispered Dominic as he trailed kisses from her lips to the side of her neck, licking the tender skin there. His soft licks elicited sighs from her lips before she felt him sucking the tender flesh, marking her again with his love bites.

"Marking me again, Dominic?" she whispered into the darkness.

"You haven't seen the best of it yet," he said as he continued. "This is just the beginning," he growled as his lips now moved to the top of her breast, biting the soft skin here and there, leaving bite marks all over her. Sydney didn't seem to mind and was in fact enjoying herself as she watched him. When he was done, his hands moved to her breast and cupped them gently, pushing them closer together before his tongue licked her hard nipples in succession. When she began to whimper, he closed his mouth over one nipple and sucked it as he tweaked the other between his fingers. As he switched his mouth to the other nipple, he couldn't help but feel excited to taste the milk that would soon grace these soft breasts as she nurse their pups.

A low growl came from his throat and Dominic knew that his wolf was growing impatient; he wanted to mate with Sydney right away but Dominic had other plans. He was trailing kisses down to her abdomen now, licking the tender skin there, and imagining it stretched to accommodate a litter. He smiled as he continued to kiss south, towards the mound of blonde hair modestly covering her pussy. Dominic eased her legs up, bending them at the knees before he pressed his nose close to her pussy, drawing in her sweet essence.

"Lick me..." she purred, bucking her hips upwards to encourage him. Dominic didn't need to be told twice. His tongue immediately lapped at the generous amounts of juice that were coming out of her pussy. She was wet enough... but not ready for the mating that is about to come. Dominic licked more, using his fingers to spread her lips apart. He had to make her cum; her pussy has to be absolutely slick before he enters. Sydney was moaning uncontrollably ad Dominic's tongue lapped at her pussy without restraint. He had pushed in two fingers inside her and was trying to add another one now as his tongue played with her clit. The rough edge of his tongue aimed to stimulate every nerve ending in her pussy to prime her up for him. She was absolutely delirious as she felt him suck on her clit and she came, squirting her pussy juice slightly onto his face.

"Good girl," he said as he licked the juices that had dripped down her thigh.

"Dominic... I want you too... give me your cock..." she pleaded, rubbing his cock in her hands greedily. He simply shook his head and continued his oral assault on her pussy. He had managed to insert three fingers into her now and saw that she was able to accommodate them all. He moved his mouth away from her pussy and went back to sucking on her nipples, biting them gently as he fucked her hard with his fingers. It didn't take long before she came the second time.

As Dominic felt the warm gush of her juices on his fingers, he felt satisfied. He pressed his body against hers, seeking her lips. Her hand had automatically reached for his cock, rubbing it up and down, feeling it grow bigger and bigger in her hand. She could feel her excitement brewing at the thought of his huge cock deep inside her. She purred hungrily against his mouth, bucking her hips against his, wanting his attention.

Dominic gave a chuckle and positioned himself above her. He pushed her legs up and felt her automatically wrapping them around his waist.

ArtForm
ArtForm
1,148 Followers